Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Love The Neighbour Watching Me

"Neighbour watching turns into naughty play at pub and car sex"

62
14 Comments 14
6.6k Views 6.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first attempt at writing Erotica."

I love undressing in front of the window so you, my new neighbour can see me. I’d always smile and give you a little flirty wave. You’d smile back and wink at me. It was an exciting little game we’d play daily. This morning I want to increase the thrill so I write my number down on a piece of paper and hold it by the window. You give me a small smirk, grab your phone on the table and punch the number into your phone. I give you a call-me gesture and got myself ready for work. 

During my lunch break, I notice a message on my phone. My nipples went hard and I could feel my panties getting wet in anticipation of what the message was going to say. I open the message.  It reads: Hey, it’s your neighbour. Meet me at  Sharla's pub at six tonight.

It's making me wet thinking about all the things we could do to each other.  I couldn't help but take off my panties and start rubbing my clitoris under the desk, while I was taking meetings for the rest of the day.

It was just before six when I arrive at Sharla’s. I am wearing a mini skirt that just covered my booty, a cute matching top and five-inch stilettos. I look around and notice you by the pokies machine, wearing a leather jacket, jeans and cowboy boots. I walk over and tap you on the shoulder.

“Didn’t know if you were going to come, but glad you did," you say.

We hug and I give you a kiss on the cheek. “I'm sorry I forgot my panties,” I whisper in your ear. I could immediately feel you getting hard through your jeans. 

“You want to grab a table?” you ask. I nod and you grab my hand. We head over to the table at the back of the room and sit down. A few moments later the waitress comes, asking us what we wanted.

“We’ll have a couple of long island ice teas,” you say.

The waitress nods her head and heads over to the bar to make the drinks.

While we wait for the drinks, you slide your hands up my skirt, gently exploring and stopping at my clitoris. 

“Wow, you did forget your panties. You’re a naughty girl. I’ll have to punish you,” you say while rubbing my clitoris slowly. 

“How are you going to punish me?” I gasp, trying to stifle my moans.

“By making you squirt in front of the waitress,”

“I’ve never squirted before.”

“There’s always a first.”

You continue rubbing my clitoris slowly in circles. I put my hands over my mouth trying not to scream. Your fingers get faster and faster, and you slide two fingers in my pussy hitting my g-spot.

“Mmm you're so wet," you say.

“It feels so good don’t stop," I gasp.

The waitress comes over with the drinks and I squirt all over your jeans soaking them. I let out a squeal. My cheeks flush red with embarrassment, wondering if the waitress would notice. She places the drinks down, we both said thank you and she smiles before walking off.

Freia_hie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Freia_hie

You grab your drink and take a sip. and I do the same.

“Now it’s your turn,” I said. I put my finger to my lips, gesturing for you to be quiet before sliding down under the table. I unzip your pants. Your penis is seven inches long. I start at the tip and lick along the shaft of the penis until the base. You let out a gasp as I put your cock in my mouth slowly and you grab the back of my head thrusting it along your cock. I gag while you thrust harder and harder. You let out a groan before you ejaculated in my mouth. It’s sweet, salty and so delicious that I swallow it. I zip up your pants and get back up. 

We both scull down our long island iced tea. You lean over towards me.

“you wanna fuck in the car?” you say, I smile and nod. You pay the bill and lead me back to the car.

“Where did we want to go?” I ask as we get in the car.

"There’s a local secluded park I know. It’s ten mins away.” You turn the engine on, release the handbrake and put the car into drive. 

The vibration of the car is making me wet again. I start rubbing myself. You notice and you glide your hand up my skirt again, sliding your fingers in. I start rubbing my clitoris and you fuck my pussy with your fingers.

“Oh god, I think I'm going to squirt again,” I moan.

You start fucking my pussy with your fingers harder and faster while I vigorously rub my clitoris until I scream and squirt all over your dashboard. 

Once we arrive at the park, you find a secluded spot and stop the car. I notice the bulge in your pants and reach over to unzip you. My hand grabs your cock and starts moving it, in an up-and-down motion. You grab me and place me on top of you, inserting your hard cock inside me.

“I want you to cum inside me,” I whispered in your ear. I start to ride you slowly but before long I lose control and start bouncing on your cock hard and fast, making the car shake up and down. 

“You fuck so good!” you scream. “I’m so close!” I vigorously bounce as fast as I could on your cock and felt a burst of your cum in my pussy. I love your cum inside me. 

I wake up the next morning still wet. As usual, I went to the window and there you are watching me. This time I grab my toy and sit down at the end of the bed flashing my pussy. You flash me your dick and start using your hand to rub yourself. I turn on my bullet toy and place it on my clitoris. We both play with ourselves until we cum. I give a little wave and wink before getting ready for work. Until next time, my neighbour. 

Published 
Written by Misscanditaylor
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments