Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lake Dstrict Holiday (part 2)

"Nicki wakes to find herself tied to a tree"

7
4 Comments 4
8.0k Views 8.0k
4.3k words 4.3k words
I awoke first to the rain on my body, before I realised I was naked. Then the pain in my head hit me – a crushing, paralysing headache, like the mother of all hangovers. Pain so intense I could hardly open my eyes. I heard the rustling of leaves and then hot breath on my skin. I heard panting (panting?) and tried to open my eyes against the pain, tried to shield my eyes from the dappled sunlight but I couldn’t move my hands.

“Geordie!” A voice in the distance.

I tried to open my eyes, tried to move my hands, pulling my arms in, I felt a burning pain at my wrists. My eyes open a crack against the pain in my head, I saw ropes tying my wrists together and – what? – I was tied around a small tree. I opened my eyes wider and realised I was naked. Completely naked, and lying on a woodland floor. My head was still pounding. I felt that hot breath again, and raindrops and something else: something rough against my leg. Sandpaper?

“Geordie!” The voice, was it a little closer?

I tried to stand up; it was really hard, with my hands bound and my head hurting the way it did. I worked out that I’d have to hold onto the tree and use it to lift myself up. First I got to my knees, and then pulled myself to standing. I looked down and saw a dog, a greyhound, at my feet, licking my calf. I was cold and naked, and my head was pounding. What the hell was going on?

“Geordie! There you are.” The voice was much closer now. Right next to me in fact.

“What the hell?” he said.

“My sentiments exactly.”

“What are you doing here?”

“Precisely what I’d like to know.” I blinked and opened my eyes, looking at a vaguely familiar man holding a dog’s lead and trying to attach it to the greyhound’s collar. Through the pain in my head, I realised I’d seen him when Saul and I had been in the woods. This was the same dog who’d found Jen and Mike in flagrante – and the same owner.

!!!

I was facing him, the tree to which I was bound standing between us. He was past his original surprise and was now looking me up and down, enjoying the view of my naked (and damp) form. Thank God it was summer, or I’d have been freezing my arse off. The silence continued and all I could hear was water – the rain on the leaves of the trees around us, and the sound of a stream over rocks. Could I be close to where Saul and I had been the other day? That would make sense, especially since the dog-walker had turned up. But I couldn’t remember a thing. I wasn’t sure if that was because of amnesia, or just the headache I was suffering.

“You look like you could use a little help,” said the man. But I didn’t like the way he licked his lips. He was in his fifties, and really didn’t seem to be looking after himself. He had a belly on him, and a couple of days of beard; and this wasn’t the first day he’d worn that shirt, or those trousers.

“Yes please,” I replied. “Could you untie me?”

“I could,” he said.

I gulped, “I’d be very grateful.”

That made him smile – well, it was more of a leer. He circled me, never taking his eyes off me as he walked around the tree. I had no way to stop him, no way to protect my body from his staring.

“It’s not everyday I find a gorgeous young thing like you, tied helpless in the woods,” he said.

“I’m sure!” I replied. “It’s not every day I wake up tied to a tree.”

The man turned on his heel and walked off through the woods.

“Hey!” I shouted. “Where are you going?”

“Hush.”

“Where are you going?”

He had only got twenty yards or so before I realised what he was doing. He tied the dog to a tree and turned back towards me.

“He’ll be fine there.”

When he got close, he reached out as if to untie my hands, but instead he grabbed my hands and pulled me towards him; but since my arms were around the tree, I stumbled forward. My head hit the tree, and I felt my breasts and belly against the rough bark of the trunk.

“You’re a fine looking filly,” he growled, then pawed my arse, grabbing a handful and giving me a squeeze.

I squealed and tried to wriggle free. “Shit!”

“Hush,” he said, and I felt his fingers slip between my legs. I gasped, and tried to close my legs but his fingers were insistent. He felt my resistance, but was stronger than me. He pulled my hands again, and again my head hit the tree. I think I literally saw stars.

“Do you want me to untie you?”

“Oh God, yes. Please.”

His eyes were cold, remorseless. This was not a kind man, no knight in shining armour. This was a man who wanted to get the most out of the situation. What did I want out of the situation? I wanted to be untied, I wanted something to wear. I wanted to be back at the hotel. Not very much really.

“Then get on your knees, you fucking whore.”

Through my headache it was hard to speak coherently, but I was going to have to do my best.

"That's no way to speak to a lady," I said.

I staggered to my knees, hands still tied together. He stood right in front of me and undid his flies. His cock popped out, already hard and shiny-tipped. It was awkward, with my hands still tied around the tree, but he didn’t care. He took my head in his hands, and waved his cock in my face.

“Suck my dick,” he growled.

"And neither is that! Why on earth would I suck your dick? You're not very used to conversing with ladies are you?"

He pulled my head towards his throbbing cock. I tried a different tack.

"You're a very trusting man," I said. "Sticking your cock in my mouth, if you're not sure I'm willing. I might just bite down on it."

He hesitated.

"Yes," I continued, "Worth thinking about."

He stood there, looking down at me. He cleared his throat.

"Would you? Would you suck my dick?"

It was laughable, the way he asked, maybe even a little pathetic I suppose.

Though not terribly long, his cock was thick and the base incredibly hairy.

"I might be persuaded," I said. "But you'd need to let me go."

"If I let you go, you'll run."

"Not if I've promised I won't," I explained. "Look, right now sex is not my highest priority – though clearly it's yours. My highest priority is getting untied. You help me with that, and I'll..." I trailed off.

"Suck my dick."

I nodded.

"I'll untie you afterwards."

I gnashed my teeth together theatrically. "First."

He pondered this. “No funny stuff,” he said.

“It doesn’t get much funnier than this. This is fucking hysterical. Just untie me please!”

With a snort he untied me, but left the rope tied around one wrist; he held onto the other end. I was still on my knees.

Holding onto my head, and standing in front of me, he pushed the length of his cock into my mouth, so my nose was deep in his forest of pubic hair, my lips tight around his shaft. Slowly he withdrew and then thrust back into my mouth. When his tip hit the back of my throat I gagged. The rain started falling harder.

Dog man started thrusting faster, groaning as he went, and I didn’t think he’d last terribly long. It had been a long time since this dick had had more than a hand bringing it off. But then he pulled away and turned me around. He grabbed my waist and knelt behind me. I knew what was coming.

“Oh shit,” I whispered. “Wait… Please wait. I… I’m not ready.”

“So?”

“Boy, you're a piece of work, aren't you?"

"I said I'd blow you, not fuck you."

"But I want to fuck you."

"Yeah, but you know what Mick Jagger said?"

He looked blank.

"You can't always get what you want."

He pushed me back down onto my knees and, once more waved his cock in my face – not quite as erect as he’d been. But I felt it grow as he pushed it back into my mouth and grabbed handfuls of my hair to start face fucking me again. After a few minutes, he withdrew and pushed me down onto my back.

"This was not part of the deal," I growled.

I felt his weight on top of me; his breath smelt of stale tobacco, and I could hardly breath.

Geordie yapped from his tree, and, as I looked over, he started pulling hard at his lead.

“Shut up, dog,” shouted the man – and to my amazement, it did. The distraction was enough though – I managed to get my knee between his legs and knee him in the balls. His face contorted in pain. I rolled his dead weight off me and staggered to my feet. When I realised that he’d let go of the rope, I ran.

“Hey!”

Well, that one syllable wasn’t going to make me stop. In fact, though my head pounded with every step, it would take a lot more than that to stop me running. Within a few seconds, I saw the bridge where Saul and I had kissed. I flew across it and onto the path beyond, which I knew would lead through a field. Once I was out of the woods, the rain hit me hard; my breasts were bouncing as I ran across the grass, sheep running in all directions to avoid the lunatic naked woman amidst them.

The man must have gone back to retrieve his dog because I had a good headstart. At the other end of the field was a gate and beyond it another field. I kept running, slipping and sliding on the mud and grass, avoiding the rough track as the stones would have hurt my bare feet. Hands across my tits to keep them from bouncing I kept running along beside the track until I got to the next gate which lead back into woods and cover.

Miraculously, I hadn't met anyone else. Through the gate I went and off the path up through undergrowth and bushes to hide from the man and his dog. The rain was pouring now and I was cold and dripping wet, bedraggled, tired and still with a pounding head – if anything made worse by my running. I huddled behind a bush, keeping it between me and the path, and wondered what to do. How far was it back to the hotel? And anyway, why the hell had I woken where I had, in the condition I was? That was all still a mystery.

I heard a noise: footsteps along the path. I peeked out and saw dog man, with Geordie on its lead, skulking back along the path. He had his eyes out for me, but clearly wasn't looking carefully enough. Though I was wet and cold, maybe I should be glad of the rain. I struggled to take the rope off my other wrist, but managed in the end, using my teeth to loosen the knot. Hugging my knees to keep myself as warm as I could, I closed my eyes and sleep found me.

...ooOoo...

When I woke this time, the pain in my head had faded a little, and sunshine coming down through the trees told me the rain had stopped. I was still cold and naked, but the world seemed a slightly better place. I rubbed my arms and legs to try and warm them up. It seemed to take ages before I felt myself warming up. I must have looked a complete state though, as I still had leaves stuck to my body and in my hair.

I decided I couldn't stay there forever, so made my way as best I could along the path. There were a few houses to the right of the path, and I had it in mind to try nicking some clothes from a washing line. But either the houses were posh enough to have dryers, or the rain had only just stopped. Anyway, no one had any washing out.

Every so often, I'd hear footsteps and have to hide in the undergrowth to the side of the path.

bambiHOLLY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
bambiHOLLY

A few times I hid as people in twos and threes made their way along the path. Probably on their way to or from Orrest Head. There was one section of path where I had nowhere I could hide, with hedge on one side and a fence on the other. I had to grit my teeth and run along there, hoping no one would meet me. Luckily, though I heard voices behind me, I made it past that bit of the path and managed to hide again in the bushes and trees to the side of the path by the time the voices approached.

"You're fucking joking mate. Pulling my leg. No way you just saw a naked bird running along this path."

"I swear I'm not making it up. Definitely bare arse naked."

"Fuck off."

That was close. If they'd both seen me they'd have probably stopped to look for me. Though one bloke did look over in my direction I was well enough hidden that he didn't see me.

I waited and watched for a few minutes to be sure they'd passed before I carried on along the path. How much further was it? I didn't remember it being this far back to the hotel. Eventually, after another near miss and another stretch of path that required I make a run for it, I got to my last real hiding place before I'd have to go out onto the street to get back to the hotel. And I didn't really have a plan. What the hell was I going to do now? Who knows what time it was when I woke in the woods, or how long I slept curled up in the bushes. But I knew I was exhausted and still had that headache--hangover?

Through that headache I tried to think, as best I could, of anything to do except walk the four hundred remaining yards in public and through the hotel car park to reception. But no matter what I thought of, I couldn't come up with any other idea. Eventually I was going to have to try.

When the path was quiet I slipped out to the road. I needed to go fifty yards along the road before I could go up through the hotel car park. That road is one of the busiest in the Lake District, so waiting for a lull in the traffic in summer is like waiting for October. I just had to go for it. As quickly as I could, my tender feet on tiptoe across the pavement I headed for the hotel car park entrance. A car heading towards me swerved and I heard a horn behind me, but no one stopped. As soon as I was in the car park I hid between a couple of parked cars.

Every so often I'd peek up through the car windows and check to see if there was anyone around. Just as I was steeling myself to cross the car park and into the hotel, I heard voices. I stayed put, hoping that they were not looking for one of the cars that was shielding me. The voices got closer and closer and then I heard the telltale click of car door locks being remotely opened. Luckily the car that was opened was one removed from my hiding place. I waited until the couple had pulled away and out of the car park then, as fast as I could, headed for the entrance of the hotel.

I slipped inside without being seen--the place was remarkably quiet. I found the stairs and headed up the two flights to our floor. With nothing in the hallway but a chambermaids cart I tiptoed along the corridor and finally knocked on the door, hoping beyond hope that Jen would be in the room.

It was only after the second time I knocked that the chambermaid appeared from another room.

Lisa!

"Oh my God!" she said.

"Please!" I replied, "Please can you let me in?"

...ooOoo...

Lisa had a lanyard around her neck with a passkey on it. Without a word she opened the door and ushered me inside. No sign of Jen herself, though her clothes and things were in evidence. Lisa closed the door behind us and went straight into the bathroom.

"You need a bath," she called to me. I had sat down on the end of the bed, stunned and staring at the wall. The smell of bubble bath drifting through from the bathroom.

She helped me up and through to the bathroom and I stepped into the bath. Never in my life have I felt more relieved. Only a few minutes previously I had been huddled naked in the car park. I slid down into the welcoming bath water until only my face was above the surface. Dirt and leaves washed from my body and hair. I closed my eyes; though my head was thumping, the hot water seemed to be relieving my headache somewhat.

A few minutes later Lisa knocked on the bathroom door – a gesture which was at once completely superfluous and endearing. She poked her head around the door and said simply, "Tea?"

My smile as I closed my eyes, answered her question completely and she came in with a cup of hot sweet tea she'd made in the bedroom.

"Mmm. I can't thank you enough."

I reached over, a few minutes later, to put my empty tea cup on the counter next to the sink when, without any notice I had an excruciating pain in my calf. I called out involuntarily, "Oh God!"

"What is it?" Lisa asked as she came back from the bedroom.

"Cramp," I gasped as I felt my calf tense with the stabbing pain.

"Which one?" Asked Lisa. In answer I lifted my right leg out of the water. She took my foot in her hand and stretch my leg by slowly stretching the sole of my foot. Then, with her other hand she started to massage my calf. The pain was worse at first, then receded as she continued to massage my calf.

"Oh wow," I swooned, "That feels so good. Thank you."

She smiled as if to say, "You're welcome."

"You're good at this."

She smiled again, "I trained."

I raised my eyebrows. "Then why are you a chambermaid?"

"Long story." She paused and smiled down at me, still gently working the knot of tension from my calf. "If you want, I can do this properly on the bed..."

"That," I replied. "That would be amazing."

Lisa held out a huge towel for me and wrapped me in it as I emerged from the bath. I walked through to the bedroom behind her. She laid another towel out on the bed and had me lie, face down on the bed. With some moisturiser from the bathroom rubbed into her hands she started at my feet, working the tension from my exhausted body. One of my calves was already feeling much better, and it wasn't long before her practiced hands were working my other calf. With the moisturiser on her hands the movements were smooth and relaxing. If I wasn't careful, I'd fall asleep.

Lisa paused and put more lotion on her hands. She rubbed them together and then started working on my thighs. It felt so good I started making quiet moaning sounds. She could find the tension in my muscles and gently work it out, leaving me more and more relaxed as she went.

There was something bugging me. Something Lisa had said when I first met her that didn't tally with what Mike had said later.

"Thank you. That feels so good," I mumbled into the pillow as Lisa's hands worked the tops of my thighs.

"I'm glad you like it." She paused. "I don't mean to pry, but what were you doing... Out there... Naked?"

"I don't really know. I am still trying to work it out. It's all a bit of a blur. I woke up naked and tied to a tree in the middle of the woods. A dog found me and then it's owner found it."

"Oh my God."

Lisa stopped massaging as she said this.

"Please don't stop."

"Sorry."

She carried on gently working my thighs and up to my buttocks. Meanwhile, I told the story of dog man and trying to get back to the hotel, the near misses and the crashing hangover.

But then it hit me; I turned over and looked up at Lisa. "Lisa, how long have you worked here?"

"Pardon?"

"Mike said you'd been working here for years but yesterday you told me it was your first day."

She looked down, embarrassed to be caught in the lie. "I have worked here a long time. But..."

She didn't know how to continue or where to put her hands so she started once more on my thighs though now I was lying on my back.

"But..." I prompted.

Her hands faltered for a moment but then as she started massaging once more, the words came too.

"But I lied. I lied because I needed your help and I thought you'd feel more sorry for me if you thought I was new to the job. It wasn't inexperience that lead me to burst in on you. It was exhaustion."

I looked up at her. She was a pretty girl; shoulder length strawberry blonde hair, fine features and blue eyes. But that was mostly hidden by the signs of weariness: rings under her eyes; hair that needed some attention.

I smiled. "No worries. No harm done."

She looked up at me, as her soft hands glided across my thigh. Our eyes met as her little finger brushed accidentally against my pussy. Enough to make me gasp.

"Oh God. Sorry."

"Don't be," I replied. "It's fine. Nice in fact."

She raised her eyebrows.

"You've stopped," I remarked.

Her fingertips touched my skin once more and, as she looked me straight in the eyes, those fingers slid between my legs and brushed against my pussy. I moaned and closed my eyes; opening my legs just a little.

Lisa's fingertips barely brushed my skin now – this wasn't about soothing my muscles, this wasn't about relaxation, this was about pleasure. Her fingertips swirled across my skin, teasing the soft surface of my inner thighs, and I couldn't help but moan. Eyes closed, biting my lip, I could feel my nipples hardening as she teased me. Every so often a fingertip would graze my pussy and it felt electric – my body would spasm with the thrill of her touch.

Then I felt her breath on my skin – I opened my eyes to see her leaning over me; her tongue flicked out and touched my thigh – all I could feel was her breath and the tip of her tongue on my skin.

"Oh Jesus," I whispered. I opened my legs wider and felt her tongue slide up to my hip before heading towards my centre, towards the warmth of my pussy. When her tongue flicked at my clit for the first time I gasped. When she sucked on it, every muscle in my body tensed. I grabbed handfuls of my own breasts, hardly able to bear the wonderful sensations. Then her tongue slid down between my lips and I came. Almost without warning my orgasm tore through me. But I wanted more--I grabbed Lisa's hair and held her down there, against my sex; she licked and lapped at my folds until I came a second and third time twisting and bucking on the bed.

...ooOoo...

A little while later we were curled around each other on the bed, gazing into each other's eyes, smiling.

"Mike said he didn't know why you stayed here. Why you didn't leave because Mr Blackthorn was so awful?" I looked straight at her and she tried to avoid my gaze.

"Why do you stay?" There was a long pause. "Lisa?"

She sighed. "He makes me stay. I can't bear to think what would happen if I left." She couldn't bring herself to say the words. "He... He has pictures. Pictures of me. He said he'll send them to my parents if I don't do what he says. And I know that those pictures would break my parents' hearts."

It was heartbreaking. Blackthorn had persuaded Lisa that she could make some money as a glamour model posing for him to take pictures which he would sell to private collectors. She could make enough money to start her own business as a masseuse. When he had the pictures the story changed. She lived in a tiny room at the top of the hotel and worked all the hours God sends to pay Blackthorn's blackmail demands. He was evil. Lisa was stuck there and no one--until now--knew why.

I stroked her hair. "Don't worry sweetheart – it will be OK. We can fix this. Really, we can."

A tear slid down Lisa's face. On the one hand I think she knew I was sincere but on the other it all seemed pretty helpless to her.

Published 
Written by nickitaylor
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments