Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Las Vegas: The Private Dance

"Initially reluctant, enjoys exhibitionism that graduates to a amateur striptease show"

4
2 Comments 2
2.6k Views 2.6k
2.8k words 2.8k words

LAS VEGAS - The Private Show

 

I got some water for you, which you drank copiously. 

“Ah, that’s good, thanks, I needed to rehydrate.  Now it’s my turn,” you smiled wickedly.  “Just stay there on the bed, this will take a while to prep.” 

Curious, I did what I was told and turned on the nightstand lights while I waited.  Flipped the TV on since I suspected I might be here a while, I did what any red-blooded male does, channel surf.  There really wasn’t much to see, and it wasn’t like home where I had a multitude of channels to choose from.  I settled on a music channel and selected jazz.

I must’ve have fallen asleep when I was startled by your voice, “A couple of more minutes, hun, promise.” 

I began to hear some music coming from the bathroom.  I couldn’t quite make it out thru the door, then lights went off in the bathroom, and the door was opened slightly.  I flipped the TV sound down.

Robert Palmer’s “Addicted to Love” was unmistakable as you cranked up the volume on your iPhone.  A little leg or actually ankle with high heels, then a smiling face peeked out around the doorway.  A lot more leg, which was pretty bare, and then you stepped forward to show me your outfit.  You had on black heels, short mini plaid skirt, a long-sleeve white shirt, white thigh-high hose, and hair in two ponytails that completed the schoolgirl look. I was grinning from ear to ear. 

You sauntered over to the nightstand light on one side, bending over with great exaggeration to expose your lovely ass, and flipped the light off.  Walking over to the other side of the bed, you once again did the same thing and made sure you expose as much as you could.  That red thong didn’t hide much, and it also let me know there was something else underneath that. 

Walking over to the curtains, you closed the sheer panels on both sides.  I never knew how sexy closing up curtains could be until now.  You turned around to face me.  Dancing to the beat of the music was a joy for me to watch.  I knew I was in for a real treat.  Granted, you weren’t a professional, but I knew that your sole purpose was to tease, entice, and please me.  The song wasn’t very long at 4 minutes, but it was enough to warm you up and get my blood circulating. 

Then I heard Eric Clapton’s Blues in A started its mournful wail.  You paraded to the middle of the window and turned your back towards me, looking over your shoulder with that come hither look.  Slowly turn your head around in the other direction and repeated that look, giving a more smoldering look.  Twisting around with the music and back to face me, you swayed with the tune.  Hips swaying in a slow rhythmic beat, the dance was mesmerizing.  Your hands reaching up to the ceiling, then down your luscious body giving yourself great pleasure.  Rotating to have your back towards me, you reached down and pretended to be adjusting your shoes, but really it was to give your skirt another chance to ride up to show that nice round ass. 

Turning your body again to look at me, you did the same bend once more and then, feigning surprise, stood up and wagged your fingers to the outside as to admonish the ghostly viewers.  You then unbuttoned one of the buttons on the cuff and did the same to the other side.  You pulled up the sleeve to show your wrist, and my mouth went a little dry.  Reaching for the sleeve buttons, you undid those and rolled up the sleeves a little.  You slowly touched the top button of the shirt to open that one and allowed your hands to drift to the bottom-most button and opened that one.  You pulled the chair from the desk and placed it near me. 

Holding on to the back of the chair, you lifted your legs to casually remove your shoes by kicking them off one by one.  Placing your leg on the seat of the chair and, with slow deliberateness, rolled your hose off your legs while closing your eyes as if removing them gave you such sensuous pleasure.  After taking the stockings off both legs, you let fall unto my hard cock, and you smiled upon seeing the precum on it.  I reached to touch you, but you stepped back, and with all the sultriness, you could muster,

“Not yet,” you hoarsely whispered.

Moving the chair out of the way, for now, you turned yourself to face me and began to unbutton the rest of your shirt.  Slowly, ever so slowly, you finished and then turned around.  In true striptease fashion, you opened your shirt while your back was towards me and then, shrugging your shoulders, let it slip off.  Holding it in front of you, you turned around to face me and move towards the blackout curtains on one side.  You place that curtain in front of your body and then let your shirt slowly let fall away.  You tantalized me by exposing a little more of your body and finally displayed a very tiny top that barely hid your nipples.  The rest of your boobs were visible uncovered to my visual delight.  You heard the audible cue that lets you know you are now at the halfway mark. 

You spun around to face the outside to show the world your near topless body.  There was only a tiny little bikini top covering your nipples, and I know how hard that was for you to expose yourself like that.  I was in for another surprise when you sashayed over to one side of the sheer curtain and strolled across the window to open it.  Then walking back to the middle, grasping the other panel, and proceed to strut and completely exposing us.  I knew you were excited because both of your nipples were very hard and prominent in the bikini top.

By now, the audio cue for the two minutes kicked in.  You leisurely pulled down the zipper on the back of the skirt and making a little mewing sound to tell me that removing it is giving you immense gratification.  Pushing the short skirt down, you revealed the red thong underneath, stepping away from the skirt.  Moving and swaying to the 4 beat blues with nothing more than a string top and thong made if very difficult for me.  I simply want to reach out and throw you on the bed and fuck your brains out.  But you were putting on a show of a lifetime for me.  You tugged at the bikini top and went to the window.  Still facing the outside, you pulled the top string and the then the back string but held the bikini up to your tits to hide your nipples.  You then simply dropped to reveal them to the outside world.  Turning around and facing me, grasping your tits, you rolled your nipples and looked at me as if to say, “you want these, don’t you?” 

At the one minute mark, You tugged the side of the thong, releasing the clasp, and let it slide down your legs.  Stepping away from them to show me a microkini bottom.  It barely covered your pussy.  I could tell it was sopping wet because the material had different and darker shade.  You cat-walked back and forth in front of the window displaying your near-naked body, taking your time to ensure the audience on both sides of the window could see you.  Stopping in the middle, you turned around and had your back to me and unsnapping the breakaway clips on both sides.  You were still facing the open window.  I heard you suck in your breath, let go of the fasteners, and simply tossed the microkini bottom to the ground and spun around, facing me.

I started to get up, but you stopped and said in a halting voice, “No, not yet, I’m not through with you yet. 

I was in for yet another surprise.  The curtains to the window were open, and if anyone was looking, they could see the silhouette of you near me.  The only light was from the tv, and it was very dim. 

 

Brili_G
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Brili_G

LAS VEGAS - Lapdance

 

“God,” I thought I want to take you now.  I’ll admit I was a whiney when I said, “Shit, I can smell you.  You want to fuck as well.”

“This is a bonus dance,” you throatily whispered. 

The next song kicked in, and I heard Nine Inch Nails, “Physical” startup.  It has a slow beat, although the metronome is listed at 160.  The backbeat is literally at 70.  It is deliberate but very high energy. 

Still completely naked, you reached out with your hands… I grasped them and started to pull you towards me, but instead, you led me to the chair that you left out.  Pointing to it and bade me sit there.  I sat as instructed and watched in eager anticipation of what was to come. 

Turning towards me and standing at arm's length, you placed your hands on my shoulder and began to move your hips forward and backward, fucking air as it were.  Moving your naked body closer to me, and I could literally smell your sexual arousal aroma.  There was no mistake of that intoxicating odor emanating from you.  I knew that smell and loved how it made my olfactory senses go off the charts.

You lowered your hips but kept moving them, and then I felt your left leg get between my legs and your right leg next to mine.  You lowered yourself down, and I felt your pussy, your very wet pussy sliding on my thigh.  Looking straight at me and then tossing your head back while you continued to fuck my leg and leave a damp pussy trail marks. 

An eternity passed, and you stood up.  Bending close to my ear, you whispered, “Close your legs a bit, baby.”

I, of course, complied.  I was entirely in your control. 

You spread your legs apart, placing one on either side of my legs, again, lowering your hot pussy near my raging hardon, brushing your soaked pussy on it.  You licked your lips to let me know that you were horny as if I needed that hint.  Reaching down between your legs, your fingers caressed around your vulva, sending waves of pleasure through your body.  Your head leaned back, but your body moved closer to mine.  We were connected simply by the contact of naked skin to naked skin.  You dipped your fingers deeply and sucked in your breath, and then brought up your fingers to my nose.  Knowing I did have a keen sense of smell, you let you finger dally under while I inhaled that intoxicating perfume.  You brought your fingers down to my lips to let me taste your juices, all the while looking directly at me. 

Pushing off me, you headed towards the bed and laid your naked body on it.  Using it as a stage, you rolled on your stomach and then proceeded to raise your butt up off the bed.  Spreading your legs apart in the kneeling position, you reached behind to widen your ass cheeks so I could see your pussy and anus.  I was as hard as a rock.  My precum kept leaking out because of your show.  Reaching between your legs, you began to finger fuck yourself, with the appropriate guttural sounds.  I was watched you masturbate in front of me, and I was aching to ravage you. 

You turned over onto your back and spread your legs to give the most intimate view of your pussy.  I’ve always loved that you keep it clean shaven and lets me smell all of your sexual aromas.  While you get embarrassed about it, I know you also love it.  It touches the exhibitionist streak inside of you.  You reached down with both hands to your labia and pulling them apart, and allow me to see how wet you are.  Placing a finger in your pussy, you slowly twirled it around, entering your love chamber and pulled away from it.  Your arousal fluid was copious, judging from the ‘spider web’ you made while carrying out that action. 

The music had ended, and you looked at me wantonly and said, “You want me now, don’t cha?”  Smiling with that wicked Chesire grin, tits heaving, that intoxicating aroma emanating from your pussy shining with pussy juices. 

Grabbing the remote, I upped the volume on the TV, so the music from TV would mask some of the “noise” we would create.  Hopefully, it wasn’t too loud to piss the neighbors around us because I knew how enthusiastic we can be.  I love hearing your vocal cries of pleasure, making me cum as hard as you. 

I crawled up on top you, pressing our naked flesh together.  I kissed you intensely and felt your passion in return.  I started to nuzzle you and planted kissed on your neck.  You felt little vampire bites and nibbles, making your breath come in shallow waves.  My hands gently grasp your boobs, and I always marvel at how they respond to my touches, kisses, and licks.   You inhaled sharply when I started to suckle on your nipples, and I could tell that it made you even hornier by the release of even more pussy juice.  I brought my hard cock up to your pussy and began to rub it up and down your cunt and elicited more mews of delight. 

“C’mon, fuck me, you know you want to, and you know I want it,” you murmured. 

“God, I love what a hot fucking slut you are with me.” I groaned as I felt the slickness of your pussy. 

“I’m your fucking slut, and no one else owns me.”

I began to rub a little deeper into that hot willing slut hole, and I heard you grunting and moaning for more.

“Please babe, stick that hard cock into me.  I want you to fill me up and complete me.  I need to know I am your slut.  Own me.”

I slowly penetrated your cunt, feeling that incredible burning sensation of being enveloped by you.  I completed that journey, and we locked our pelvis together, deeply kissing to add to the overpowering feeling. 

Hearing you whimpering as I withdrew, I began the eternal love dance of man and woman.  Our naked bodies locked together.  Back and forth we went, our breathing deepened with each passing minute.  Kissing with our tongues, our naked bodies sweating, hips swinging at each, wanting to dive and immerse ourselves completely. 

I reached down to your clit and began to rub it gently.  That sent you over the edge, and you began to wail. 

“Oh god, don’t stop, don’t stop, I’m gonna cuuummmm.” 

Your hips thrust hard upwards, driving to get all of me.  I kept fucking you and loved hearing you wail loudly to the world about your orgasm. 

Breathing hard for a moment, I reached down again to rub you’re your clit and once more sent you into another frenetic orgasm.  Thrashing on my cock, I felt you squeezing it, literally milking it. 

“Oh god, oh god, that feels so good… I can’t take any more.”

I kept fucking you, and you kept pumping more slut juice out. Faster and faster, harder and harder, I kept pounding you until I reached one more time for your clit. 

“Babe, I don’t think I can, that was too much for me.”  I continued to lightly massage your clit while fucking you. Then it happened…

I saw your mouth open and then sound followed…

“Ohhhhhh, yeeessss, that’s it, right there, don’t stop, rub harder, keep fucking me, keep”… and your voice trailed off.  It was replaced by a loud wail of orgasmic delight.    I kept slamming into your pussy and felt your slick vaginal walls sucking my cock and sending me into an explosive frenzy. 

“Take it, take it, take my sperm juice, slut.  Fuck, fuck, oh god.”  I spurted and poured my cum deep into you.  All of our juices mixed together in a cacophony of self-indulgent delight.  It seemed to last forever for both of us.  

I slumped forward to catch my breath and let you find yours.  Your breathing was labored, and I asked if you were OK. 

“Yeah, babe, sorry it was just so intense. That last was too much.  I’ve never had someone that actually wants to make me feel good.” 

“I love making you feel good and wanted.  You are a sexy and jeez that lapdance was hot.”

We kissed softly and fell asleep holding each other. 

 

 

Published 
Written by yyjojo1231
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments