Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lil Nue #2

"Just enjoying the beginning of the trip of a lifetime!!"

17
4 Comments 4
1.7k Views 1.7k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Author's Notes

"Traveling has come a long way!"

“Coffee, tea or me?” Erica asked.

I was completely baffled as I saw the two beautiful and quite nude ladies in front of me.  I was nude already and finally enjoying that atmosphere of the heat and the beautiful ladies.  They were making sure via turning and posing that there was not an inch of skin that I had not seen.  I was responding quite well to their little show as my cock was pointing toward my chest.

Suddenly, Dawn playfully slapped Erica’s ass saying, “You need to get back into that seat and monitor  “George”.  You know that SHE has added weight monitors to the seat because you stray on occasion, and she does not want to be fined.”

Erica’s face fell as she said, “Yes, boss, I am heading there right now to monitor “George”.  It looks like you have something else to monitor, you lucky stiff, pun intended.”

She winked at me and off she went to the cockpit to monitor the many instruments and gauges that I had no idea what they meant or did.  I just hoped she didn’t have any problems as I did not know of a second pilot.

Dawn went into the kitchenette and brewed a pot of coffee.  As she was in the kitchenette, she also inserted a small microphone/listening device into her ear.  Dawn came out to me when the coffee was done brewing.  It smelled so good in the air as she passed through the cabin and stopped beside me.

“Coffee?” she asked.

I nodded my head, “Yes, please, with sugar and cream.”

She nodded her head and went back to the kitchenette. I looked out the window as she was preparing the coffee cups.  While she was making my cup of coffee, she crushed a tablet and stirred it into the hot liquid.  She brought them out and set one on a sturdy table next to me which was bolted to the floor.  She set the other cup, for her, on a table next to her overstuffed seat.  She kicked off her high heels and brought one leg over the other before buckling her seatbelt.

She explained, “You can move about the cabin without a problem, but if I was in my seat, it would be a good idea to have my seatbelt on due to updrafts, downdrafts, whatever.  I see that you noticed I also kicked off my high heels.  As I am sure you know, high heels do hurt.  I kick them off when I am seated which makes me feel more comfortable.”

I nodded my head as I heard and understood her comment.  I must admit that while my ears did hear her statement, it did not fully register in my brain.  I was staring at her body, and she noticed.

She giggled, “Hey, my head is up here!”

I was startled back into the present blushing and stammering, “Oh, I apologize, but...”

She cut me off with a giggle saying, “Hey, I know exactly how that sentence was going to end.  I am glad that you are looking at my body.  If I or Erica were offended that you were staring at our nude bodies, we wouldn’t be nude.  Personally, I enjoy being nude in front of an unsuspecting person.  You are nude.  And yes, I am looking at you too.”

I watched her eyes go down to my cock which was hard and resting against my stomach.

“Ok, I am trying to get comfortable, and it is coming faster than I suspected.  I am glad you are looking at me. All I can say is...enjoy!” I said.

She smiled a wide smile as she was looking directly into my eyes and we chatted, mostly about her and the selling of my company which brought me to Lil Nue.  She got up and sat down in my lap. Taking my cock in her hand and slowly stroking up and down to make my cock harder.

“You don’t mind, do you?” she innocently asked.

I shook my head groaning, “No, please continue.”

She slowly went up and down my cock with her hand. Her other hand was on my chest slightly pinching my nipples.  She took my hand and put it on her breast with a smile.  I fully understood what she wanted and brought her beautiful nipples to hard, little erasers.  I then parted her legs and ran my fingers up and down her thighs.  As I got to the top of her thighs and her pussy, I could feel the wetness coming from her.

She turned on my lap and faced me.  We kissed hotly and passionately.  We kissed each other’s ear to our lips. She took my cock and put it inside her slowly lowering herself on my hardness.  Both of us moaned as she felt every inch of my cock and I felt every inch of her hot, wet, wonderful pussy as she finally engulfed all of it.  She bounced up and down on my cock as I thrust into her.  We were moaning and groaning as we explored each other’s bodies.

Her moaning was getting louder as I hit a special spot in her vagina.  I moaned as she squeezed her pussy muscles and suddenly, I announced through a long groan, “I am coming!”

“Come in me!  Piston in and out of me! Make me come hard!” she shouted back at me.

I kept thrusting in and out of her as I was coming inside her.  She wailed in my ear and collapsed on my naked chest for several seconds as her body spasmed in orgasmic bliss.

“I am sorry for collapsing on you,” she apologized, “but you felt so wonderful! Your cock is amazing!”

She stopped me with a finger just as I was going to tell her that she is very talented.  She raised a finger to my lips to silence me.  I could tell that she was not listening to me, but to something in her ear.

“Erica says that we sounded wonderful, and she wants to come back and do the same with you,” she whispered in my ear, which, of course, Erica could hear as well.

I looked at her with a questioning look as she got up and got a washcloth to clean us up.  I wondered who is going to fly us to Miami if the pilot wants to fuck me in the airplane too.

Dawn touched my lips with her fingers once again. “Stop overthinking, my dear.  I too am a pilot.  You just thought I was a stewardess because I introduced you to Erica, the pilot.  On these longer runs both of us share the piloting duties, except for when she turns on “George” aka the autopilot.”  I could tell that the autopilot was still a bone of contention with Dawn.

“Now then, would you like another cup of coffee?” she asked.

“Yes, please,” was my quick answer.

She took my cup and filled it with coffee, cream, sugar, and another ground tablet substance. Dawn brought the cup to me, kissing me on my cheek.

“I have to go and relieve Erica, love, if she hasn’t relieved herself,” she giggled, insinuating masturbation.

As she walked to the cockpit, once again I stared at her beautiful ass and back.  She stopped, looked back, and blew a kiss at me.  I knew I was busted, but I did not care.

I watched as Dawn sat down in the right-hand seat.  Erica leaned over and gave Dawn a little shove.  I smiled as I took a sip of my coffee and found a Playhouse magazine in the magazine rack.  I flipped open the magazine and smiled to myself as every picture in the magazine was of a beautiful woman doing something totally nude.  I thought to myself that this makes total sense given where I am going.

There was a slight bounce in Erica’s breasts as she walked back to the main cabin of the plane.  She stopped at the coffee machine to get herself a cup of coffee.  Dropping into a chair, she clicked the seatbelt around her beautiful hips.  She was still smiling as she too reminded me, “Hey, my eyes are..”

I stopped her as I unclicked my belt and rose to kiss her lips.  I whispered into her ear, “I know exactly where your eyes are, Erica.  Let’s just say I was appreciating the view.”

Erica laughed and clapped her hands.  Smiling at me, she said, “Dawn says you shouldn’t use that line twice, and what I said she already said.”  She continued laughing when I sat down after the kiss.

“So, just to be clear, you do not have to repeat yourself.  I heard everything as Dawn was chatting with you.  Yes, dear, everything…and that does include what made Dawn have such a big smile on her face.” Erica told me continuing, “I expect the exact same smile that she has from you.  I know you have it in you.  Your cock is leaning against your tummy.  Oh, nice abs by the way.”  She winked.

I watched her scan my body enjoying every crevice and every bump.  I stood up and slowly turned around for her to get the full view.  I heard her applaud and she invited me to have a seat again.

It was her turn to stand up and do a slow turn for me.  She has beautiful eyes, a quick and always happy smile, her breasts are just plain gorgeous, and her legs are great from exercise she told me.  Like Dawn, Erica kicked off her shoes as she once again settled in the chair and clicked on her seatbelt.

ithinkaboutu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ithinkaboutu

As she was getting comfortable, she brought up her foot onto the chair and placed it right in front of her beautiful, and leaking, pussy.  She took her cup of coffee and took another sip from it.  As she was sipping her coffee, I noticed that the heel of her foot was partially in her pussy and her pelvis was grinding on it.

“Since you know all about me from the earpiece,” I started, “Why don’t you tell me about yourself, Erica.”

She laughed once again and said, “I love those earpieces.  Well, there isn’t much to tell.  I am from the east coast, and I learned to fly when I was twenty-one.  It is a quick and easy way to get to some of the gorgeous beaches of Florida and the Caribbean.”

She continued, “I tried to be one of those secretaries in a legal office.  I have a decent mind, in my estimation, and they just wanted me for office candy.  I am an exhibitionist and when this job came up, well, all the pieces fit into the puzzle, and I love it!”

She unclicked her seatbelt, motioning at my stiff cock.  “If you want some relief, there is a pillow just to the side of your chair.  Put it on the floor for my knees, please.”

I found the pillow she mentioned and put it on the floor.  She kneeled in front of me and grabbed my cock with one hand.  With the other hand, she very lightly rubbed around the purple crown, tracing the vein from the crown all the way down to the ball sack.  She grabbed each in her hands and massaged them.  I thought I was going to come right then and there.

Once again, she formed her fingers into an O and stroked my cock up and down.  Her thumb would go across the head to rub the pre-cum back into the head.  Erica took her hand off long enough to lick her thumb and gave me a pleasurable smile.

Once again, she took my cock in her firm grip.  Keeping her eyes on mine, she lowered her head and took my cock all the way into the back of her throat.  She licked my cock several times with her tongue and pumped my cock with her fisted hand.  She kept looking at me as it was my turn to give pleasurable groans and moans.

Her head went up and down on my cock.  Her hands massaged my testicles as she was licking up and down on my cock.  I could tell that she enjoyed fellating me.  There was joy on her face along with a beautiful smile after she took me deeply into her throat and I groaned.  With another smile, she took her hand and pushed a ball inside her mouth.  Her tongue was sensational as she massaged it with her tongue.  When Erica did the other testicle, I was in bliss. 

She went back to my cock.  She sucked my cock like she wanted to steal my soul through the opening at the end of my cock.  I could tell that she was getting a little tired.  She stopped using her mouth and used her hand up and down on my cock for a minute or two.  She was always smiling and looking into my eyes.  Although I will admit, my eyes were rolling in my head several times as she was sucking.  I looked down on her and smiled a huge smile of appreciation.

“Ready?” she asked me. 

I nodded my head as I felt her take me once again deep into her throat.  I felt her tongue massage my cock on all sides.  I put my hand in her hair and kept her head on my cock just a second longer than she wanted, then I felt her head come to the tip as she sputtered, “That was amazing!!”

I kept my hand on her head as she bobbed up and down, once, twice, on the third time I groaned, “I am going to cum!”

I spurted into her mouth several times.  I did not know it, but Erica loved the taste of sperm, so she took it all on her tongue and swallowed each spurt.

I was still hard, especially after my second cup of coffee.  Erica got up from the pillow, looked at my cock, took it in her hand, and put it right into her pussy as she sat on my lap.  My hands went around her to support her lower back as she took my cock.  I thought that my cock felt great in Erica’s mouth, but that was nothing compared to her pussy.  I felt her take every vein of my cock as it disappeared into her beautiful, soft, and very hot pussy.  I was groaning with every inch and every time she moved her pelvis it felt great on my cock.

We were locked onto each other’s eyes until I took a breast into my mouth to suck and lick it.  Her nipples were hard like diamonds.  They were a beautiful shade of brown.  Her eyes were stunning as I investigated them.  Nothing was hurried.  Everything was just as it should be.

Her pussy was milking me.  I could tell that she had done her Kegels exercise in a faithful routine.  She stood as she squeezed my cock.  Then sat down on it, just to do it all over again.  I was moaning.  She was panting.  Keeping our eyes on each other, we bounced up and down, in and out until both of us were moaning and groaning.

“I am going to come,” she whispered in my ear just before she shrieked and came over my cock and balls.

This prompted me to shove my cock deep into her pussy and once again roar with pleasure as I came deep inside her.  I spurted many times as both of us moaned.  She collapsed into my arms, and I felt her breasts, soft and beautiful, against my chest.  I could feel her nipples slightly digging into my chest.

Erica got up and got a hot, moist towel.  She cleaned herself in front of me with no thought or embarrassment.  I will admit that I enjoyed the show and thought it very sexy.  Suddenly, she bent down on the same pillow she had used earlier and cleaned my cock to perfection.  I will admit, it was a sudden action, because I was too engrossed in watching her clean herself.  She continued to clean me with the same care that she had done herself.

“Care for another cup of coffee?” Erica asked me.

“Yes, I will have a cup of coffee, but first, where is the bathroom, Erica?  You know, nature beckons after two cups of excellent coffee,” I replied.

“Oh, I apologize, I didn’t know that Dawn didn’t tell you where it is, I am sorry.  It is the door right behind you.  I will have your coffee ready when you come out.”

I went back to the bathroom and splashed water on my face to get some of the perspiration off.  I found a towel hanging on a hook and used it.  I opened the door to the main cabin and Erica was just returning from getting my coffee with sugar, milk, and an extra additive.

“Here you go, hun, I am glad that you got freshened up.  We should be on the ground in Miami-Ft. Lauderdale in about an hour.  I should go and relieve Dawn.”  She put a hand up to her ear.  “Dawn says I should too.”  She giggled.

Erica turned around and went forward to the pilot seat she vacated earlier.  Dawn came back and started to prepare the kitchenette for landing.  Once again, I took up the Playhouse magazine and pretended to read it.  I will admit I was watching Dawn clean and stow away items that will not be used before we land.  My eyes strayed forward and watched Erica go through a checklist of things on the plane for landing.  I heard her talking to the flight controllers, but what she was saying I couldn’t make out.

I watched Dawn reach into a compartment and pull out two shirt-like items and two belts.  As I continued to watch her, she shook the shirts out to reveal them.  I saw they were indeed shirts, but you could also wear them as dresses.  The shirts were made from denim and were buttoned down to the knee in front with the New Air logo on them.  The outline on each shirt was a jet plane like the one we were flying with an outline of a female riding on top of it.   The belts were just a wide black belt that would show their waists.  She also pulled out two pairs of high-heeled sandals with cork on the bottom.

Dawn came back to chat for a bit about various topics.  She asked me if this was my first nude flight.  I laughed and confirmed in her mind that indeed, it was my very first nude flight.  I also told her that I would take a nude flight anytime anywhere.  Her smile was radiant upon hearing this.  She held her finger to her ear.  I figured Erica was telling her something.

“Mark, Erica says to hold on to your britches.  She is in the pattern to land,” Dawn reiterated to me.

I smiled and laughed back, “Remind her that I have no britches to hold on to. She better land correctly.”

Dawn’s finger went to her ear again as she grinned. “She said, ‘Yes, Sir.’”

In a few moments, I could feel the plane’s tires kiss the asphalt of the runway.  I looked outside the window and saw that it was a beautiful day in Miami-Ft Lauderdale.  Of course, except for when a hurricane comes, what day isn’t beautiful here?

 

Published 
Written by TheCharmer2016
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments