Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Liza's First Time

"Liza flashes the Crowd on Beale Street."

12
6 Comments 6
5.7k Views 5.7k
1.1k words 1.1k words

We checked into the Bed and Breakfast, one of our favorites just south of Memphis. Liza was already excited because for our week long stay she would have an enclosed "adults only" pool to swim naked in. Liza slept naked, lounged naked, did chores naked, and sometimes on special days in the summer, played all day naked on a canoe float. It was her favorite way to frolic.

Now she was a brunette with natural blond streaks, 37 D cup boobs, and a tiny waist. Her perky bottom was proportionate to her ample chest. She had a pretty face with hazel eyes, a roman nose and a spray of freckles that belied a little bit of the Irish. Though somewhat restrained when we met, she let me bring out the 'naughty' in her.

In the bedroom now, we unpacked our clothes and settled. There were a few new things in her case and she pulled them out one by one, getting more excited with each find. As she emptied the case, she looked over to me and said with a smile: "Hmm, I can't find a bikini or any panties!? You packed really well for this trip I see." Then she walked over, pulled me into her arms and kissed me.

"You remembered my favorite wrap skirts, with the quick snap release, and my flippy mini dress! And I love the tiny new halter and tight micro mini skirt! You are a doll!" She twirled away from me and started to undress; in just a second or two she had shed her flowery, short shorts and bustier top, then sat naked on the bed.

"Are you going for a swim, right away?" I asked.

"I guess I need to wear something down to the pool. How about this silk tee?"

I looked at what she was holding up, it would barely cover her bottom. However, I knew there were no underage guests this week so she could probably walk downstairs naked for all that Eric, our host, would care. We had stayed at this Inn before and Eric was decidedly gay, so while Liza's casual nudity had caused other guests to stare, it hadn't been too much of a problem. There was another woman during a previous visit that freely joined Liza's exhibitions, but that's another story.

She pulled the Tee over her head, slipped into her sandals, grabbed a towel and headed for the door. I kissed her as she left and reminded her not to tire herself too much as we were going to Beale Street that night.

Back from the pool now, she showered and dressed. She chose the new halter and mini skirt and a pair of strappy high heels. She looked amazing but just had to check herself in the mirror. I walked into the bathroom room to find her facing away, bent over at the waist, craning her head back to view the image.

"It's a perfect Pussy Peeker, I really love it!" she exclaimed.

"Okay now, you can't be shy tonight. You need to be out there for everyone to see," I reminded her. Her halter revealed most of her ample breasts. She sashayed away into the bedroom and the mini skirt started to creep slowly upward over her derrière. She was going to have a hard time not showing off but that didn't seem to bother her too much.

"You don't have to worry about that, not with this outfit.

EvaMild
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaMild

Can we get Bar-B-Que tonight? We haven't tried the River Smoke House yet," she explained.

I smiled at her and grabbed my wallet and car keys. Our rental car sat waiting for us, a low slung two seater convertible in cherry red. Though almost three times the rental rate than average, it was well worth the money, since Liza would be showing off any time she got in or out of her seat. Since she had 'gone naughty' there had been more than a few valet parkers who'd gotten an eyeful of Liza's naked niceties. And, of course, she always waited for me to help her in and out of the car.

The drive to Beale Street was quick, and soon we were among the partiers that walked the blocked off street; it was Blues Festival week in Memphis and wild revelers were everywhere in sight. As always it was an eclectic mix of young and old, men and women, all dressed for a good time. Liza's scanty outfit caused a bit of a stir, and she snapped photo's with a few party boys and girls. Walking along, her skirt had worked it's way up to show a nice little peek of her bare bottom from the rear and I was tempted to stay a few paces behind. But a half naked woman walking along on Party Street Memphis would soon be surrounded by admirers, so I curbed my instinct and held her hand as we strolled.

The restaurant was up a flight of stairs and as we'd had a drink or two by then. I worried about Liza climbing up them. "You want to sit down a moment and take off your heels?" I asked.

She looked up and grinned, "YOU want me to don't you?" I nodded yes and she dropped down on the second step. With her skirt well past her hips her pretty pussy was well displayed as she threw her ankle up on her knee to remove her shoes, right first then left.

Another couple had arrived at the stairs and I pulled her up to stand and took the shoes. The couple, a stunning blond in a short summer dress and her handsome boyfriend waited patiently, "Very nice show," I heard her comment and turned to see the man nod agreement.

"Would you like to go ahead of us?" Liza asked.

"No, I mean of course, please go up and we'll be right behind that behind...I mean we'll follow you," the guy answered, a bit red-faced.

Liza started up the steps and I let her get a few ahead of me. "Hi I'm Dave and that is Liza," I said to the couple. On hearing the introduction, Liza turned and smiled, then held out her hand. The blond reached and took Liza's hand and walked up to join her.

"I'm Jeff and this is Tracey, we're kind of new to the Beale Scene," the guy explained.

"Then you have to have a guide, and well, you should join us!" Liza smiled.

I shook Jeff's hand and we watched the girls walk slowly up the stairs. The view from behind was: Liza naked below the mini skirt from her toes to her tush, and Tracey's skirt flipping up in the breeze, showing off a barely there thong panty.

Jeff and I smiled at our luck and the chance meeting.

To Be Continued

Published 
Written by daddyo46
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments