Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mistress Ashley Meets Her Match Part 2

"Ashley has a second encounter with a Domme"

15
11 Comments 11
7.9k Views 7.9k
3.4k words 3.4k words

 

Ashley:

 

As I watch you walk away, I finally look at what you put into my hand.  It is a card with nothing but a phone number.  On the back were five handwritten words:  If you ever want more…

I see the attendant making her way through the crowd as they begin drifting away.  Suddenly I realize where I am and that I am nearly naked.  Hastily slipping on my skirt, grabbing my bra and top, I look around for my panties.  When I don’t spot them right away, I think you must have taken them, perhaps as a souvenir.  The thought makes me smile again.  I hold my clothes in front of my breasts and head for the bathroom, just as the attendant walks in.  I mumble “sorry” and brush past her.  Once in the bathroom, I wet some paper towels and grab some additional dry ones, then slip into a stall.  I am glad the room is empty.

Using the wet towels, I wipe my legs where my juices had run down from my pussy.  Cleaning off as best I could, I dry off with the other towels.  My ass is still tingling from the shocks and sore from the butt plug; it was a bit bigger than any I have used before.  The feeling of the dildo moving in and out is fresh in my mind and I smile again as I relive the feeling.  I wonder if my ass is still as red as my tits.  I touch the welts that are still fairly prominent. I still feel the perfect mix of pain and pleasure she gave me.  I slip the card into my pocket.  As interesting as today might have been, I doubt I would ever do it again.  After all, I am the Domme, the Mistress, the top.  I don’t submit.  I still wonder what on earth made me do it today.  And to allow myself to be seen by others like that… There was just something about her though.  I finish dressing and use the mirror to comb my hair. 

I suddenly realize I don’t have my cap, and must have left it in the cloakroom, but there is no way I will go back there and ask for it.  As I leave the restroom, I see it on the couch in the lounge area. At least it looks like mine and no one else is in here.  I check and it is mine.  The attendant must have seen me come in here and brought it in when she found it.  I decide to go to my room and change into less noticeable clothing before heading back to the convention.  Many people that attend the convention wear street clothes during the day, and only wear their fetish gear at the evening “events”. 

As I walk through the hallways to the elevators in the adjoining hotel, I keep imagining everyone who glances in my direction is talking about me.  I pick up my pace and make it to my room.  I strip down and decide to take a quick shower.  I can still smell the scent of sex clinging to me.  After a quick rinse, I dry off and put on some clean panties.  I grab a pair of jeans, put on the same bra and a different top.  I slip on my favorite leather vest, and a pair of ankle boots with a short heel.   I leave the hat on the bed, blow dry my hair into a different style, check my makeup and head back down to the Kink Market to finish checking out the vendors.

As I enter the room, I wonder if I will see her again.  It is only day one of a three day event, and though it is busy, it is a closed attendance.  The only time anyone other than paid attendees are permitted in will be to the vendor fair for several hours tomorrow afternoon.  The fair is advertised on several fetish sites and by word of mouth within the community.  There are no signs in the hotel or convention area indicating anything other than a private event.  All entrances are locked except for the ones manned by event staff.

Most of me hopes I don’t see this stranger that had so much power over me, but my pussy twitches when I think about her and what she did.  I keep looking around but don’t see her again.  I do see a few people that seem to stare at me a bit longer than normal, and wonder if they had watched.  A few people do come up to me and congratulate me on a great “scene”, saying it was one of the best they had watched.  The fact that it was done in the cloakroom rather than the dungeon made it even better.  One person even said I actually had them believing I really had not known anything about it beforehand.  In some ways that made me feel relieved, in others, not so much.

I finally decided to leave the convention early Sunday morning, rather than hang around for the luncheon and the last few presentations.  As soon as I finished packing, and grabbing a quick breakfast, I check out and make the four hour drive home.  I arrive home early afternoon, unpack my bags and throw in a load of laundry; check my phone messages and return a few calls.  I make sure all my fetish clothing is once again hidden in the back of my closet.  I call my ex to tell him I am home earlier than expected so he could bring the kids home at the normal time instead of the later hour we had planned if he wanted to. 

The first few days, I think about her a lot.  The welts had nearly disappeared by Sunday morning, but I swear I can see them for days.  I stand in front of the mirror and feel the strokes again, see the red streaks forming.  I pinch my nipples and picture it is her doing it.  I touch myself because my pussy is twitching and I need relief.  When no one is around at work, I rub my clit through my panties.  Once, I even masturbated myself to an orgasm in the bathroom.  At night, while I lie in bed, I fuck my ass with two fingers, something I had never done before, but now excited me.

After three or four days, real life takes over and it is time to return to my busy but boring vanilla life. The next few weeks are very busy at work; a major project is behind schedule, so everyone is putting in extra hours.  The kids both have sports activities, so I scramble to figure out how to fit that in with work.  Sometimes that means bringing work home to work on after the kids are asleep.  Sometimes it means missing a game, but getting their dad to take them instead. With all that is going on, the memories of the convention are soon pushed to the back of my mind and out of my conscious thoughts.

Until one day a few weeks later.  There is a munch coming up soon that I usually attend and I decide to wear my black leather skirt.  I pull it out of the closet so I can take it to the cleaners if needed.  Checking the pockets, I find the card.  My first instinct is to toss it, which I do after tearing it in half.  I hesitate, then pull it from the waste basket and slip it into my sock drawer, under some socks. Just in case…

For the rest of the week, the memories of that day come flooding back. I think about it, about what had happened.  It was so against how I saw myself, what I thought I WAS.  And yet, I cannot forget how it felt, being used by someone else, but not feeling used.  Others watching me stripped down to my soul, but not feeling humiliated.  Pairs of eyes looking at me, but my eyes only see her; and see her eyes looking back at me. I understand now how my subs feel when they give themselves to me.  I look at that card 100 times, tape it back together and tear it up again.  But I just can’t bring myself to call; afraid to put myself back in that position again; afraid to be vulnerable again, and yet, part of me wants to see her, give myself to her once again. 

I hear the beep on my phone indicating I have a text and snap out of my thoughts.  I don’t recognize the number, but check the message.

You have been bad my pet.  You haven’t called. 

I hesitate, then type No.

I wait.

Beep- What do you want? Tell me.

I hesitate again then finally type More.

Beep-Tell me.

More.

Beep-TELL ME!

More Mistress.  I want more.

Beep-Good, my pet.  I shall give you more.

I stand there and wait.  Nothing. I wait longer.  Still nothing.

Beep- I nearly jump out of my shoes. Look on your front porch.

I walk to the door and open it.  There is a box with an envelope taped to the top with my name on it.  I look around, but see no one in sight.  I look again at the box and shudder, the same feeling I had when I first saw her floods over me again.

Beep- I jump again, look around and still see no one.  Read the note pet.

I rip the envelope from the box and open it.

My pet Ashley,

You will meet me Friday night at 9pm at the Leather Rose Dungeon.  I know you are aware of the location.  You are to wear a coat with nothing else other than what is in the box and your stiletto heels. Before you panic, one of the items is a hood that will hide your identity.  As soon as you enter the dungeon, you will remove your coat and hang it up.  You will then stand by the entrance with your hands behind your back.  You will face the dungeon with your back to the door, in silence, and wait for me.  If you are not there when I arrive, or do not precisely comply with these instructions, you will never see or hear from me again.  The phone number you have is no longer active, so don’t waste your time trying to call.

NiuFromMakau
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NiuFromMakau

Your Mistress,

Roxanne

I look up and down the street but other than a few parked cars, I see no one. 

Beep- Open the box pet.

I open the box and find the hood.  I examine it and decide if I tuck my hair in, it should conceal my identity sufficiently.  I breathe a sigh of relief.  I am well known at this dungeon, and could never show my face in there again if I were recognized.  In addition to the hood, there is a collar about two inches wide, and from the look of it, just barely long enough to fit around my neck.  There is a set of barrel clamps with a chain strung between them.  A note taped to them tells me to place the chain in my mouth while I am standing at the door.  At the very bottom is a butt plug.  I wonder if it is the same one from the convention and shiver.

Beep- You should have called.  Now you will be disciplined for making me wait again. And be sure to tighten the clamps so they do not come off while you are waiting for me.

I nod as if you were watching, then type Yes Mistress.  I understand.

Beep- I will never hurt you, pet, you must trust me on that.  But you need to be punished.

I trust you.

Beep- Friday, 9pm or I am gone. I will be watching you till then.

I look around again as I hear a car drive off.  Picking up the box, I go to the sofa and pick up the glass of wine I had been drinking.  I have so many questions.  How does she know who I am? Where I live?  Perhaps someone at the convention that knew me told her.  I shuddered at that thought, that someone who knows me a Mistress Ashley might have seen me.  But even if they know Mistress Ashley, no one knows who I really am and only a few of my subs have ever been to my home. I take the hood out again, try it on, look in the mirror.  Will they know it is me?  I decide I will need to pin up my hair so none of it shows.

Stripping naked, I take the collar and put it around my neck.  It just barely fits and makes it a bit hard to breathe; forcing my head up and making it nearly impossible to turn.  I try the clamps, playing with a nipple till it hardens, then tightening the screw.  It slips a bit when I tug on it, so I readjust it and tighten it more. This time it stays in place. so I put the clamp onto the other nipple, put the chain in my mouth and check the mirror.  I barely recognize myself; would never have pictured me looking like the reflection I see; and hope no one else does.  I wonder once again what power this Mistress Roxanne has over me; wonder why I will obey her, need to obey her.  And I remember the cloak room.

Finally, I take the butt plug, wet it with some saliva and try to put it inside me, but it is big.  I go to my bedroom, get some lube and apply it generously around an in my ass, using my fingers to open myself up and work the lube inside.  I feel myself becoming aroused and get the plug.  After adding more lube to it, I push it in.  I feel it stretching me and wince a bit as I feel it pop in.  I half expect a shock as I stand there filled.  I try sitting and feel the plug being forced inside me. I bounce up and down a bit on the sofa, and feel the arousal build.  I tug on the chain, stretching my nipples.  I reach for my clit…

Beep- One more thing pet.  No touching. You must wait for Friday and have my permission to cum.

I drop the phone, run to the window and peek out, look all around, but see no one.  Removing the collar and hood quickly, I yank off the clamps, squealing as I do.  Pulling my shorts back on and yanking on my t-shirt, I run out the door and down to the front sidewalk.  I search up and down the street, but there is no one in sight. I give up and go back into the house.  I work the plug out and clean it off.  Taking it and the other items, I put them all in a drawer except for the hood.  I put that back on and lay down on the couch, where I fall asleep.  When I wake up, I have almost forgotten the mask was on.  I take it off, and put it with the other things and wait…

Friday has finally arrived.  I get everything ready for tonight.  I shower early; spend a long time making sure I am completely groomed.  My ex picks up the kids for his weekend with them.  I sit and wait, then check myself again to make sure that I haven’t missed anything. The clock seems to stand still, but it is finally time to get ready.  First I lube up the butt plug and push it into my ass, then call uber for a ride.  While I wait, I put on the nipple clamps and collar, slip on my stilettos and put my coat on.  I slip the hood into the coat pocket.  Finally, I see the car pull up, walk out and climb into the back seat.  I see the driver look at me.  It really isn’t that cold, and the collar can be clearly seen.  I check the time on my phone and hope traffic isn’t too bad and that this guy knows where he is going.  I sit back and check the time every few minutes.

Roxanne

Friday is finally here.  I go through my fetish gear and toys, selecting a number of items which I put in a carry bag.  I decide to wear my rubber kilt again, as I love the way it feels, and the freedom it allows me.  I select a nice black scoop neck T-shirt and slip on my leather vest.  I lace up a pair of boots and leave.  I plan to get to the dungeon early so I can see what she does when she gets there.  I arrive about twenty minutes early and park where I can see the entrance door, and have a good view of the lot as well.

After nearly ten minutes, a car pulls up and after a minute, she gets out.  I can see the collar around her neck, and watch her turn her body furtively to the left and right to see if anyone is around, then quickly put on the hood, making certain her hair is tucked in.  She adjusts the collar then walks inside.

Ashley

I enter the dungeon and hand a $10 to the Mod at the door, walk to the coat room and hang up my coat.  It feels so strange to be here like this, naked and anonymous.  I check the clamps, turning the screw to tighten them a bit more  I walk back over near the entrance, put the chain in my mouth, clasp my hands behind my back and stand as I was ordered.  People were coming in the door and walking past me.  I see a few I know, but no one seems to recognize me.  A few ask me if I am available.  I shake my head as best I can, not saying a word.  More and more people I know are entering, but Mistress Roxanne has not yet made her presence known to me.  I want to turn and look, but if she is standing there, she will see I disobeyed her orders.  I watch the clock… 9:05.

Roxanne

I finally get out of my car and enter the dungeon.  I see her standing as I had instructed.  I press the button on the remote and watch her squirm.  I stick it in a vest pocket and walk up behind her.  I slip the arm restraint I have taken from the bag slung across my shoulder, over her clasped hands and stretch it up the length of her arms, then lace it up tight.  I introduce myself to the dungeon master and indicate that you are my pet and I have brought you here for some training.  I whisper in your ear that I will just call you kitten so there is no connection to your name.  I attach a leash to your collar and walk in.

I lead you around the room for all to see, knowing many of these people know you as Mistress Ashley, but will not recognize you as you look now. I picture you leading one of your own subs around, using each piece of equipment, expertly swinging a flogger, or snapping a crop or cane against their bare skin.  I know at times you do this because it is what they want, and at other times, what they need.  I know whether it is pleasure or punishment, it is done with love.

“You have done well kitten, but you need to be punished for failing to call me.  You may let go of the chain and answer me.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Tell me what you want.”

“I want more Mistress.”

“Who do you belong to?”

“I am yours, Mistress.”

“Do you trust me, kitten?

“Yes, Mistress.

I announce to those standing around that my kitten has been disobedient, and that I have brought her here tonight to receive her punishment for all to see.  I also invite them to present any ideas they have to teach her obedience.  Several of them nod and follow me.

-- to be continued--

Published 
Written by adele
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments