Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My True Story

"My wife exposes herself and a lot more!"

72
20 Comments 20
32.1k Views 32.1k
6.1k words 6.1k words
Famous Story
My girlfriend (now wife) and I lived in different countries before we married. I in the UK and she in the USA, The time difference meant that when I was getting ready for bed she would just be leaving work.

I would call her daily to check on her day, and we would chat as she left her office/store and drive home,

She worked as an office secretary for a furniture store, she drove a Cadillac escalade SUV, Her drive home would take her forty-five minutes along the freeway and country roads, Her mailbox was at the end of her long driveway on a country road. It didn’t have much traffic but some.

One day I called her as I woke up; she was just about to go to bed. Her situation was that she shared a beautiful lake house with a guy who she had known for years, they were not intimate they just shared the house. They had never been intimate, they were just very good friends. He would take her a cup of coffee into her room each morning and so forth. I asked her "How hot was it there?”

As it was summer in Illinois; she complained that, "It was 90 degrees.”

She always wore a tee shirt, bra and thong to bed so I suggested that she only wear her thong as it was so hot, she immediately replied with a “Mmm... that sounds good.”

I knew she liked the idea. Then I suggested that she kick the covers off and sleep on the bed in just her thong.

She said, ”I can't do that because Scott brings my coffee into me each morning.”

“So, I said, “I don’t mind him seeing your tits.”

The thought of another guy seeing my future wife topless had me bulging in my jeans.

”I'll try,” she replied. I told her that I wanted a photograph of how she slept.

“Okay,” she said.

I commanded to her, ‘Now sleep topless with no covers. Or there will be a forfeit!”
“I will,” she said.

We said our goodbyes and I headed to work waiting for the picture message. When it arrived I almost cum there and then. She had on just a white skimpy thong and her beautiful 34B tits looked amazing! I couldn’t wait until my bedtime to call her as she left work on the drive home.

Finally it was 11pm my time, 5pm her time and I called her.

 "Well how did it go this morning?” I asked, “Did you sleep in just your thong?”

She replied, “Yes baby,”

I was rock hard as I then asked her, “Did you kick the covers off the bed like I asked?”

She replied, “I tried but I kept the sheet over me, Scott saw that I was topless as he could see my naked shoulders.”

I asked if he saw her tits, “No,” she sadly said.

I questioned her if he saw her thong?

“No baby,” she said, “I’m sorry, I just got cold feet.”

My hard dick instantly went limp.

Then she said, “I know I will have a forfeit to pay and promise you I will never let you down again, I promise I will carry out the forfeit with no hesitation!”

I thought for a few seconds, then said to her, “Okay baby, your forfeit for tonight is that you sleep totally naked with no covers!”

I went on to tell her that I would call her ten minutes before Scott usually brings in her coffee and she must be laying on her front, she can have the sheet covering her from her knees downward. I ordered her, You lay with your ass and back naked and on display, and I want a photograph!”

“Okay,” she said, “I will do it tonight! ”

That morning went by so slowly, But finally it was 1:15pm my time 7:15am her time, I called her to wake her and she was already awake to my surprise, I deliberately didn’t ask her if she was naked.

I simply said, “I’m your wake up call, I will call you when you finish work baby, I Love you, and Good luck.” I couldn’t wait until 5pm her time came around.

At 5pm her time I called; she was just packing up her desk. I asked, "How did it go this morning?”

She replied in a very happy voice, “I can safely say that... forfeit completed!”

“Wow!” I said, "he saw your naked ass?”

”Yes he did,” she said, “And a little bit more! “

I wanted all the details as I lay in my bed jerking myself off.

She explained that after I called her she positioned herself as I suggested, laying on her front with the sheet draped from her thigh down to he knee, she pretended to be asleep when she heard the door open and Scott walk in, She said he just stood there for about a minute, she could feel his eyes picturing every part of her naked ass! Still he stood there saying nothing; she could hear him breathing and swore she could feel his breath on her skin.

She started to stir and he gently called her name to wake her, he then gently shook her naked shoulder and called, "Carole its time to wake up,"

She stirred and stretched her arms, then realized that the side of her tit was on show but thought what the heck... and started to turn over exposing her left tit to his staring eyes.

She said that she then appeared to be a little startled in realizing that part of her naked body was on show and moved her arm down to pull the sheet over her.

“I’m sorry,” she said,” I was so hot in the night.”

"Don’t worry about it,” he said, “I didn’t see anything, besides we are both adults and were born naked; I brought your coffee for you.”

He held her cup of coffee to her and she explained that as she went to take the coffee from him the sheet slipped and exposed her tit again; she looked down and saw her tit was fully exposed and said, “Oops, well you’ve seen me now!”

He smiled and replied, "It's okay, don’t worry about it, your tits are gorgeous!”

I asked if she covered her tit up to which she replied, “No, I just left the sheet where it was, exposing my breast.

Carole took a sip of coffee and said with a smile on her face. “Well, you've seen my boobs now; no point in being shy now, is there?"

He quickly replied with, “No sweetie, we shouldn’t be shy around each other anyway, and besides with such beautiful tits like that they should be on show.”

Carole blushed! This was the first time he had seen her in any form of undress in the four years they had house shared. Now he had seen her naked ass and tit! This excited her tremendously.

With that he reminded her that the clock was ticking and she needed to get ready for work, he walked towards the door, and she let the sheet drop to her waist exposing both tits, he got to the door and turned around saying, "Hurry or you will be late,"

He got a complete view of her totally topless!! And smiled!

She said, “I’m getting out of bed now.She could see a bulge in his jeans as he stood there! He went out and closed the door, still staring at her until the door closed.

“Wow,” I said. “If he hadn’t of gone out at that moment, would you have gotten out of bed naked?”

”I would have had to,” she said. “I didn’t want to be late for work!”

”So he would have seen your pussy hairs?” I asked

“Yes,” she said, she then asked me “Would you have been okay with that, I mean seeing my tits is one thing, but seeing my pussy is another ?”

I quickly replied, “Oh yes baby, I would have been fine with that!”

She admitted that she had felt so hot and horny all day because of how her day started, and that she had to go to the ladies room five times that day to relieve herself.

“Where’s my Photograph?” I asked.

“Oh darn I was so excited that I forgot,” she said.

“Well baby, I said, you know that means another forfeit.

“Okay, I understand baby,” she said.

 She was heading out of her office, through the furniture shop towards the parking lot where her car was.

She wears typical office clothes to work, white shirt type of blouse and skirt.

I said, “When you get to your car, you have to take your shirt off before you get in the car and take a photo of yourself in your bra standing outside by your car, text it to me and drive home in your bra.”

“Oh Lord,” she said,” good job I don’t have to stop and get gas!”

I replied, "Well if you did, you would fill your car with gas in your bra!”

She said that she hoped nobody from work would be in the parking lot,

”Too bad if they are,” I said, “You have to do this or face a more daring forfeit.”

“Okay,” she said, "I will do it.”

When she got to her car nobody from work was in the lot and she removed her shirt, sent me the photograph and drove home wearing her bra.

I called her cell phone and it went to voicemail, she called me back within minutes saying that she was in construction and couldn’t answer,

“Well that is another forfeit,” I said.

“It wasn't my fault,” she replied,

“Mine either,” I said.

“Okay,” she replied, “what is next?”

I quickly replied, “When you get to your driveway, before you get out of the car to get the mail, you must remove your skirt and get the mail wearing only your bra and thong! And I want a photograph of you dressed as I say standing by your mailbox.”

She answered me with a “Wow, Okay, if I have to I will, I Just hope nobody is driving by or they will get a good view of me in my thong and bra.”

To which I replied "Well if they are they will love the view.”

She got to her mailbox, stopped her car, removed her skirt and hurried to the mailbox to retrieve the mail, took the photograph and ran back to her car and sent me the photo, she called me seconds later.

I asked, “Are you still outside?”

“No I’m back in the car,” she said.

I said to her, “I asked you to send the photograph while you were standing by the mailbox.”

“Oh darn,” she replied, “I didn't realize!”

“Well that’s another forfeit,” I said.

“What? “ she replied, “I didn't know that’s what you meant!”

“Too bad,” I sternly said.

She went on to tell me that as she was taking the photo, her neighbor was leaving his driveway and saw her in her skimpy thong and bra, I asked her if he did anything?

“He waved at me and smiled, he saw me in my bra and thong! she said blushingly.

“Cool,” I said and asked if she was excited?

“Yes!!” she said, "and my pussy is soaking wet!”

She told me that she should get her skirt and shirt on and get into the house.

“No!” I said, “The other forfeit is that you must stay like that for the entire evening!”

“In my bra and thong?” she asked.



Yes,” I replied.

She pleaded with me, “But Scott, he will be at home.”

“Too bad,” I said. “He already saw your tits and butt this morning, so your bra and thong will be easy!”



Okay,” she said, “I guess I will have to.”

“Yes,” I said, "you do.”

 She is 5 feet 1 inch tall with a petite build, shoulder length dyed blonde hair that has darker highlights at the roots, She weighs 120lbs, and has nice firm tits that don’t need much support, This allows her to comfortably wear thin lacy sexy bra’s that allow her nipples to protrude nicely. Her pussy hair is jet black and is nicely trimmed to a perfect V, She keeps it neat and tidy and it deliberately stops at her clit, so from the front you see a nice black V of hairs and her clit is proudly displayed.

She drove the rest of the way home wearing just her skimpy thong and lacey bra. When she went in the house Scott was in the kitchen starting to prepare dinner, she said that his jaw dropped when he saw that she was wearing only her bra and thong and he made a remark like, “Boy it’s my lucky day today!” 

She smiled and said, “I’m too hot to wear anything else.”

He replied by saying, “I hope it’s even hotter tomorrow then!”

That night she cooked dinner and sat watching TV wearing only her bra and thong in front of Scott!

I called her when I woke up the next morning and she didn’t answer her phone, she called me back a few minutes later telling me that she was in the bathroom brushing her teeth before bed,

I said “that means another forfeit!”

“Name it!” she replied.

Thinking for a moment I told her,Remove your bra and thong right Now, I want you naked right now!”
“But Scott!” She murmured, “He is in his bedroom, He will see!”

“Too bad,” I said. “Get naked now!”

Her bedroom and Scott's are opposite each other with a twenty feet hallway separating them, the bathroom she was in was halfway along the hallway, Scott's bed faces his door, which he always kept open, so from his bed he could see Carole's bedroom door, and would have a perfect view of her naked ass and back as she walked to her room totally naked!

She did as she was told and stripped naked and I asked her to stay on the phone with me while she said goodnight to Scott and walked the Ten feet to her bedroom totally naked.

As she left the bathroom I heard her call out, "Night Scott.” She started walking towards her bedroom.

“Night sweetie,” I heard him reply, and then I heard him shout “Nice Butt by the way."

She giggled and said, “Thank you.” Then reached her bedroom and closed the door,.

“Did you hear him?” she asked me, “He said Nice Butt!”

“Yes,” I said laughing.

She carried on telling me “He has seen me totally naked from behind today! Totally Naked! Totally Naked! Do you hear, totally Naked! He saw my naked tits and ass! “

“Yes,” I said, “Isn't it great?”

She admitted that it was very exciting!

I then said to her, “It’s a pity that he didn’t stay in your bedroom this morning while you got out of bed, I wonder if he realizes that he missed an opportunity to see you naked from the front as well!”

To which she replied, “Shit yes! But baby if he had stayed in my bedroom this morning I would have had to of gotten out of bed while he was there, otherwise I would have been late for work, so he would have seen even more than he did today, You do understand that don’t you?”

To which I replied, ‘I know baby.”

She could hear the excitement in my voice and said to me, “Baby, If he had of stayed in my room this morning he would have seen me naked, I mean full frontal naked, I mean totally fucking naked, I mean tits, ass, pussy hair, clit fucking naked! You do realize that don’t you, He would have seen me totally fucking pussy naked!”

I was so hard and said to her, “Baby I know he would have seen everything!”

She then asked me, “Would you have minded if he saw me like that baby?”

I replied in a nervous shaky voice, “Baby it’s your body; I don’t mind how naked he sees you!”

I told her she must sleep naked again with no covers, and to do the same as she did before, I told her to send me a text photograph of how she would be sleeping.

The following day I called her to wake her as I did previously and told her that I never got a photo, she explained that she could not get her arms behind her back and take a photo of her laying face down showing her naked back and ass.

“You know that’s another forfeit don’t you,” I said.

“Oh dear,” she said. “It’s impossible to take that photo!”

I told her I will let her know her forfeit later that day. We hung up as I didn’t want Scott to hear her talking to me as she was supposed to be sleeping.

I waited all day with a huge erection anticipating what had happened that morning when Scott took her morning coffee to her.

DorisBest
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DorisBest

She called me as she was packing her desk ready to head to her car,

“Well how did it go this morning?” I asked

She replied “Another forfeit completed!” With a sense of joy to the sound of her voice, she went on, “I’m so freaking hot and horny! I have been all day, I have been to the ladies room and worked myself off six times today!”

I asked. “He saw your naked ass again?”

She said “Yes, and tits... And….”

I was stuttering and could not get my words out correctly “aaaaa and?” I asked in anticipation.

She was shaking as she told me “He brought my coffee in and I felt him stand and look at me laying naked on my front, and instead of him touching my shoulder to wake me as he did yesterday, he placed his hand on my naked butt and shook me.”

“Wow!” I said.

She said “Then I stirred and started turning over so he had a good view of my tits again and I pulled the sheet over my legs and up to my waist, leaving my tits on full display.”

I asked, "Did he see your pussy hair?”

She replied “No the sheet was pulled up before I was completely turned over.”

I sadly said to her, “Oh well at least he saw your tits.”

“Yes,” she said, “and I left the sheet around my waist allowing him to have a good look at my tits. Only this time he sat on my bed telling me what a beautiful day it was outside.”

I could hear the excitement in her voice as she carried on telling me how he was just sitting on her bed and staring at her tits, her nipples were erect and throbbing, she went on to tell me that, "He has never done that in the four years they had been sharing the house.”

I laughed and laughed; She explained that she drank some of her coffee and he got up to walk out, reminding her that the clock is ticking, and to get ready.

She said to him, “I'm getting out of bed now.” And started to turn and get her legs out of bed with the sheet now just covering her lap, Scott got to her bedroom door and turned around.

"Come on Sweetie,” he said, “or you will be late.”

She explained to me that he stood at the open door looking back at her sitting on the edge of her bed, like he was waiting for her to stand up!

“Wow!” I said, "What did you do?”

She said that she stretched her arms up and said, "I'm getting ready now.”

She looked, and he was still standing at her door, and she thought Screw it, and pulled the sheet off of her lap. She got out of bed and stood up, with her naked ass on full display to him, took another sip of coffee, then placed the cup on the table next to her bed. She turned to face Scott who was still standing at her bedroom door.

“Wow!!” I said with a huge bulge in my hand.

“Did him, do him?” I couldn’t get the words out of my mouth...

“Yes baby! He saw my pussy hairs. He saw me completely naked. I was standing completely naked in front of him, and he saw everything! Ass, Tits, Pussy hairs, Clit, and I swear he could even see my love juice running down my thighs!” she told me.

I was about to cum!

Then she explained that her undies drawer is next to her bedroom door, so she walked totally naked towards Scott who was just standing and staring at her, she opened her undies drawer and pulled out a bra and thong to put on.

What did he say or do?" I asked.

“Nothing.,” she said, “he was just starring.”

“He saw you full frontal naked, clit as well? “I asked.

“Yes completely,” she said, “I was standing no more than Two feet from him totally naked! And wet!”

She informed me that she got a bra and thong out of the drawer, laid them on top of the dresser and walked naked to her closet to find a dress to put on, She chose a dress and closed the closet and handed him the dress to hold for her, making an excuse that she didn’t want it creased. She told me how excited and hot it made her, knowing that he was staring at her naked body, and how she loved being naked in front of him. She said knowing he could see her intimately made it even more erotic. She said that she was thinking of any excuse to stay naked for as long as possible as she enjoyed being so naked and vulnerable in front of him.

She walked to the bathroom still naked to brush her teeth and he followed her. She told me that as she passed him on her way to the bathroom his hand that was holding her dress brushed her tit, and she nearly cum on the spot.

She brushed her teeth and went back to her bedroom and he again followed. She then asked him, "How long before we need to leave for work?”

He replied, “Twenty minutes, but we could both call a sick day if you like, and then you wouldn’t need to get dressed!”

I asked her what she said to his question. She said that she was so hot and horny that all of her inhibitions had left her.

She said she smiled to him and teasingly asked,” Why? Do you like me like this?”

His reply was, “Of course! You are beautiful!”

At this point she had no idea of what she was doing or saying and replied to him. "We can’t, we have to go to work, but I can be naked like this when I get home if you want me to?”

I was cumming in my pants when she said that.

“Really?” he asked.

“Sure, If you want me to,” she replied. ”I’m standing here naked in front of you now, so seeing me naked again won’t embarrass me, and besides that, You are the one who said we shouldn’t be shy, didn’t you?”

Yes please,he said.

So it was settled, she put on her thong, bra and dress and he stayed in her bedroom while she got dressed then they headed for work.

He always finished work before her and was always home by the time she arrived.

She told me again how wet she was all day, and how many times she excused herself and went to the ladies room to work herself off!

I suggested to her that on her way home, she should stop at the end of their driveway and strip naked, then drive the driveway home completely naked and see what Scott’s reaction was when she got out of her car naked!

She thought that was a great idea and asked again if I minded him seeing her naked?

I told her that it turned me on incredibly.

She said, “I will be naked in front of him all night baby. He won’t only see my tits, ass and pussy hairs he will see everything. He will see my clit, pussy lips, he will see me intimately, and I mean intimately!”

I told her, “Baby, you can be naked in front of him every night, he can see you intimately every day and I’m fine with that.”

“Careful I may just do that…” she replied with excitement in her voice.

“Baby, if you want to be naked in front of him every night that’s fine with me, it’s your body,” I told her.

She replied with even more excitement in her voice, “Baby, don’t think that I won’t, because I may call your bluff!”

I told her, “Honey, I am cool with that if that’s what you want.”

“That’s settled then, I will strip naked for him every evening, when I get home from work,” she said. “I will never wear clothes in the house again, unless we have company. He can see me naked every day. But I must warn you that sometimes when we watch TV of a nighttime, I occasionally lay on the couch and rest my feet on his lap, so he will get a very good close up view of my pussy, and not just my hairs, he will have a close up view of my clit and vagina as well.”

I was hard again already and replied, “That’s fine with me baby.”

That evening when she got to her driveway she stripped naked, drove along the driveway and saw Scott in the yard. She called me and I was on the phone with her as she parked her car. He walked up to her car door, and she got out completely naked. She held the phone in her hand so that I could hear their conversation, knowing how hard it would make me.

“Wow!” he said.

“Do you like the view?” she asked.

“Holy cow, yes!” he replied.

I heard her clearly say, “Well, I want to ask you something, now that you have seen me naked, how would you like me to be totally naked like this for you every day, and every night?”

“Really?” he replied.

Yes really!” she said, “you own the house we live in. Therefore you make the rules, all you have to do is to forbid me to wear clothes in the house, unless we have company and I will have stay completely naked every second I am in the house.”

“Really?” he asked?

“Yes really,” she replied.

“Okay then, I forbid you to wear any clothes inside the house!” he ordered.

“If that’s what you want then that’s what I will do,” she agreed.

He thought for a moment and said with a smile, “You can’t wear any clothes inside the house, Right? You will always be completely naked in the house right?”

“If those are your orders, then that’s how I will be. It’s not like you haven’t seen me naked before is it?” she replied.

He asked smiling, “So, when you go to work, you have to get dressed outside in the yard, and when you return from work you strip naked outside before you come in?”

She replied, “If that’s what you want, then that’s what I will have to do, I can’t wear anything in the house, so I will have to dress and undress outside in the yard.”

“Poor you when it’s cold, snowy or raining,” he giggled, “you still have to strip naked outside and get dressed outside!”

“I will!” she replied.

He knew that this was making her hot and horny, and he carried on with.” I have another order that I want you to agree to.”

“Yes, what is it?" she asked.

“Sometimes I may want to touch your thighs, tits, ass and pussy, and I want you to be okay with that, After all I do make the rules.” He told her.

I could not believe what I was hearing over the phone, my heart was racing like crazy, and I almost exploded when I heard her reply.

“If that’s your wish, then I have to be okay with it,” she replied.

Another guy was going to touch my future wife’s tits and pussy and I was powerless.

He then said something that I will never forget. He said to her,” Sweetie, I know that you and Malcolm are planning on getting married soon, so I will not ask to fuck you. I would not take that from you both.”

Then, to my amazement I heard her say,” Thank you, although I know Malcolm would understand if you did fuck me. I know he would be okay with it, if it’s what you wanted.”

I was shocked and stunned, but so excited at the same time; my future wife was telling another guy that I would understand if he fucked her!

It went silent for about thirty seconds then I heard him say.

“I would not take that from you both, but I may require the occasional blow job, and cum in your mouth and over body from time to time would that be okay?”

To which she replied "If that’s what you wish then I will suck your dick and take your cum in my mouth and swallow it when ever you wish after all, you make the rules!”

Again I was out of my mind! My future wife has just agreed to suck another man's dick and swallow his cum! Whenever he wants it!

All this time they had been talking with her naked in their yard, and then I heard him say.

“Does my hand feel nice on your tit, I love how soft they are and how hard your nipple feels, Tell me if I’m squeezing your nipple too hard?”

I could hear her breathing heavily as she replied, “Yes it does feel nice and no you are not squeezing too hard, it feels amazing!”

He then said to her, “Tell me how this feels?”

I heard her let out a sigh like scream and say, "OH my God that feels fantastic!”

I could hear a lot of kissing and sucking, then I heard him say “Tell me if I’m biting your nipples too hard?”

To which she replied, “Oh Fuck bite them harder, suck them harder!”

I then heard him say, “I can feel your soft clit throbbing on my finger tip and your hairs are so soft, and your pussy lips are soaking wet and I have your cum on my finger sweetie.”

She replied, “That’s because I have just cum, I can feel it running down my thighs! God I love the way to rub my clit and my pussy lips!”

I could picture her standing there naked with him squeezing and sucking her nipples and caressing her tits, and rubbing her soaking wet pussy!

He then asked her if I knew about this new adventure in her life?

She told him that I knew everything and that I was ok with it, she even told him that I had told her that if he really wanted to fuck her, he could. Although I had never said anything like that to her!

He then told her “Lick my cum soaked finger, I want you to taste your own cum before we go inside and you can suck the cum out of my dick, I want to see you swallow it.”

Then the phone went dead, I was so hard and wanted to hear more.

She called me about an hour later and asked me if I liked what I had heard?

“Yes baby,” I cried.” Did you suck his dick and let him cum in your mouth?” I asked hesitantly.

“Yes I had to, his dick is huge and boy did he cum a lot!” she replied.

She then asked, “Are you okay with all this? I won’t ever let him fuck me that I am saving for us.”

“Of course baby,” I told her, and then asked if she swallowed his cum?

“Yes baby, every last drop of it and there sure was a lot of it!” she answered.

“So are you still naked now? I asked her

“Yes baby I am, I have to be completely naked at all times in the house, you know the rules, I have to be naked at all times!” she said.

With that I cum so hard it hurt my dick!

She lived like that for over ten months, being naked every second she was in the house, and sucking his dick on a daily basis until I moved to the States and we got married.

We live in Texas and her old house is in Illinois. Her mom still lives in Illinois and she sometimes drives to visit her mom, and visits Scott when she does, She stays there a couple of days and nights, and still strips naked before she goes in, and stays naked, and sucks his dick and swallows his cum whenever he asks.

I remember when we both drove to visit her mom and stayed a couple of days with her, then I asked Carole if she wanted us to stay with Scott for a couple of days as I still had four days of my vacation left. She thought this was a great idea, but warned me of how she had to dress or undress!

I was anxious to see if they would continue there little game with me there, and to my surprise when we were driving there she reminded me of how she had to be naked in the house.

Then when we got to the driveway she started stripping naked. She was completely naked by the time we got out of the car. Scott met us at the front door and gave her a long lingering kiss while he was squeezing her ass, then caressing her tits and pussy telling her how much he had missed her. Here was my wife completely naked in the arms of another guy, kissing him passionately and having her tits, ass and pussy caressed by him. I watched in disbelief as he squeezed her nipples then rubbed her clit and kissed her deeply, it was incredible!

She stayed naked every second we were in the house, and for the three nights we were there, every night when we went to bed, she would tell me that she would be up in a minute, I would go and get in bed and she would follow some twenty to twenty-five minutes later.

When she finally came to bed she told me that she had just sucked Scott’s dick and he had cum in her mouth. She kissed me when she came to bed and I could taste his cum in her mouth. She kept telling me how big his dick was and how she would have let him fuck her if he had wanted to!

I asked her what his reply was when she told him that he could fuck her if he wanted to.

She told me that he said, “Sweetie, I would love to fuck you, but you are Malcomb’s and I could not fuck someone who is already fucking and having sex with another guy, it just wouldn’t feel right.”

I admit that I was happy that they didn’t fuck but am sure they will eventually. I don’t know how I would or will handle it when or if it does happen as full intercourse is a lot different from just seeing naked and oral sex. Her pussy should be just mine and should not have any other dick in it but mine. I guess I may be a little jealous. I sure don’t mind what they do now and have no objections to her being naked around him but to actually fuck each other. I just don’t know if I would like that.

Part Two will be coming soon!

 

 

Published 
Written by kingdick99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments