Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife On The Doorstep: Part 2

20
4 Comments 4
13.7k Views 13.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Part two of my wife on the porch.

In part one I told you about my wife’s steamy goodnight sessions on our porch when she says goodnight to our new friend Robert.

Although so far they had not fucked, she did suck his dick last week and swallowed his cum, all while standing on our porch!

The weekend was approaching and Robert had invited us out for a meal to celebrate his

bonus at work, Carole bought a new figure hugging short black dress that was very low cut at the front allowing her to show her beautiful cleavage, and a very tiny bright red bra and thong set.

She is five feet and two inches tall and weighs on hundred and twenty pounds, she has nice 34 inch firm tits and a slim, well maintained figure, her pussy hair is jet black and she does keep it nicely trimmed, she deliberately keeps her clit area free of pubic hairs to display her amazing clit.

She teased me all week by refusing to allow me to see her in her outfit until the day.

Finally it was Saturday, Robert had arranged to drive to our house and all ride to the restaurant together in his car.

Around 5:30pm, Carole went to shower. She had placed her new bra and thong set on the bed and got her high heeled shoes ready, her dress was on a hanger on the door of her closet, I took a closer look at her tiny thong and half cut bra. There’s no way these will cover all of her pussy hairs and the half cut bra may not cover her nipples, I thought. I was excited to see just how much her thong and bra would actually cover.

I went into our living room and poured myself a glass of wine. Some forty five minutes later, she emerged from our bedroom and came down the stairs wearing just her tiny red thong and matching half cut bra.

Her half cut bra exposed a lot of tit, and only just covered her nipples. Her thong allowed a good inch of black pussy hair to protrude out of the top. She was carrying her figure hugging low cut black dress and hung it on the door of our office room.
I was rock hard but had to go and shower. When I returned after my shower, to my surprise she was still only wearing her tiny bra and thong, but she had slipped on her high heeled shoes and they highlighted her silky smooth firm legs.

I asked her why she was still in her underwear and she informed me that she was going to stay dressed like this until Robert arrives as she wanted to give him a surprise, if that was okay with me. Of course it was okay with me. I was loving this whole experience.

At around 6:45pm, Robert’s car arrived on our drive, and I shouted to Carole. “Your boyfriend is here baby.” She smiled to me and stood up. She grabbed her clothes steamer and started steaming her new dress, this was going to be her excuse for only wearing her bra and thong!

Before Robert rang the doorbell, Carole adjusted her bra to make sure her nipples were covered and pulled her thong up a little so that only about an inch of pussy hair was visible from the top of it.

I opened the door. Robert walked in and hugged me then stopped in his tracks and shouted. “Wow.” His eyes had seen my wife steaming her dress in her bra and thong.

He immediately walked to her and gave her a kiss on her lips. I could see his hand cupping her nice firm ass as he kissed her again.

“I won’t be long.” Carole told him. “I just need to get the creases out of my dress.”

“You take as long as you need honey.” was Robert’s reply. Clearly he was loving the view as I was.

I made an excuse about having to go and finish getting ready and hastily made my exit to our bedroom allowing them to be alone for a few minutes. I deliberately left our bedroom door open a little so that I could hear what was going on downstairs and was not disappointed in any way.

Firstly I heard a lot of kissing and then it went quiet then more kissing and the occasional unmistakenable sound of a hand gently slapping a naked ass.

I waited in our bedroom for some ten minutes before shutting and opening the bedroom door, allowing them a few seconds to break any clinches that they may have been in.

When I returned to the living room the first thing I noticed was Carole’s right nipple was almost completely out of her bra and all of her lipstick was now gone from her lips.

Robert was standing behind her with his arms wrapped around her waist, his hands were at the top of her tiny thong, his fingers were stroking the pussy hair that was showing out of the top of her thong, and finally his lips were pressed tightly on her left shoulder.

After a few seconds Carole said, “I have to get my dress on and put some more lipstick on.” She raised her arms up to unhook her dress from the top of the door and Robert slowly moved his hands up her body and cupped her tits right there in front of me. I saw him squeeze her tits before running his hands back down her body and he gave her ass a gentle squeeze before breaking away from her.

She put her dress on and asked Robert to pull the zipper up for her and then redid her lipstick before we headed to the restaurant, she looked amazing and she clearly loved all the attention that she was getting from me and Robert.

We ate our meal and drank a few bottles of wine, then it was time to leave and Carole went to the ladies room. Robert and I chatted while we waited for Carole to return and he asked me if I was okay with how he was with my wife.

“Buddy,” I said, “Carole is a very sexual person and she needs an active sex life. I am not the stallion that I was in my youth and I understand that she has needs, so whatever she does is fine with me.”
He looked at me with a reassuring smile and hugged me.

Carole returned to us and we headed to our house where the wine was already chilled and soft music was standing by in the cd player, We drank a bottle of wine and they smooched to the soft music with as usual Robert paying special attention to her cute tight ass.

KaleyReedd
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaleyReedd

There was plenty of kissing going on openly right there in front of me!

I witnessed on several occasions Robert’s tongue and Carole’s entwined together as they broke from yet another lingering kiss.

Around 11pm, I started yawning and Carole broke away from Robert’s tight clench to come over to me, she kissed me and said. “Give me one last glass of wine and we will call it an evening baby.”

We had gone through four bottles of wine and Carole was obviously feeling very horny.

She finished her glass and Robert said that he was leaving. He hugged me goodnight and he and Carole walked to the door. “Light on or off?” she asked him.

“On honey, you know I like to see your beauty.” He replied with a cheeky smile.

I told Carole that I was going up to bed and to make sure that she locked the door when she had said her goodnight to Robert, she nodded her head and winked at me and gave Roberts ass a gentle pat and said. “I love this part of the evening.”

Robert smiled and replied, “I do too!”

I was in bed for over forty five minutes when I finally heard the front door close and the usual footsteps coming up the stairs, I waited patiently for what seemed an eternity until the bedroom door finally opened and she walked in. She was wearing only her tiny red thong and heels! I gulped and shouted, “Wow baby, oh my gosh. Fuck, he got you topless.”

She put her finger over her mouth to beg me to talk quietly and walked to me, she whispered to me, “Baby, Robert is downstairs, he stripped me down to my thong outside and wanted to strip me naked but I told him that I cannot be totally naked outside.”

She sat on our bed and continued. Baby, can we use our bed?, he wants me naked and he wants to fuck me. I don’t want to be fucked on our porch, so would you mind if we came upstairs and used our bed? I need to feel his huge dick inside my pussy, I must have his dick baby, I desperately want him to fuck me!”

“Wow”, I replied, then a question sprang in my mind, I asked, “Does he have a condom?”

She whispered her reply, “No baby he doesn’t. I want his naked dick inside my pussy, I want him to come inside me. I want to feel his cum hitting me deep inside.”

I asked her, “You want me to go into the guest room so you and Robert can use our bed to fuck?”

“Yes baby. I know it’s asking a lot, but I want this.” she murmured. "Robert is downstairs waiting to see if it’s okay.”

I asked her where her dress and bra were and she smiled and said that they were still outside on our porch!

I got out of bed and kissed her and squeezed her tits and whispered in her ear, “Have fun baby, please don’t close the bedroom door completely. I may want to hear you being fucked by this monster dick”.

She smiled at me and nodded her reply as I walked totally naked and erect to our guest room.

I watched through the slightly open guest room door as she hurried downstairs to get her lover. I heard a lot of kissing then more footsteps coming up the stairs, she looked so beautiful wearing just her skimpy thong leading Robert by the hand into our bedroom, she left the bedroom door open about two inches and from my position I could see the end of our bed.

I saw them both standing at the edge of our bed and kiss passionately. His hands were slowly pulling her thong down and any second now and he will have her naked. She was undoing his pants and I saw them come off. He removed his shirt and they both stood there naked in each others arms, kissing and caressing each others bodies.

They moved around the bed and went out of my sight, but I could hear the moans and groans of ecstasy. I could hear her screaming, “Fuck me, Fuck me now!” Then the sounds of two bodies in perfect sync with each other. I was jerking myself off listening to my wife being fucked by our friend.

I went and got into the guest bed and jerked my dick for a few minutes when I heard Carole scream! “Oh God, Oh Yes, Oh Yes, Oh Yes, fill me baby, fill me full of your cum!” She screamed for almost three minutes and then, silence. He had obviously cum I thought. I laid there playing with my dick and about twenty minutes later I could hear the familiar sound of fucking again, only this time I heard her say, “I want your cum in my mouth again this time baby.”

I fell asleep about an hour after that and woke the next morning, still in the guest room. I got out of bed and walked to our bedroom and peeped in the slightly opened door to see them both asleep and totally naked in our bed, with no covers over them. She was laying on his chest with his arm around her, and he had his other hand on her tit, her hand was still holding his dick!

I realized that I was standing there naked as my clothes were in our bedroom, but I still went down and made some coffee and an extra two cups for them. I was reluctant to walk into our bedroom with them both naked and naked myself, so I grabbed a towel from the guest bathroom and knocked on the bedroom door and walked in.

They both woke up and smiled at me. I placed their coffee on the night stand, and said good morning to them and went back to the kitchen.

Some twenty minutes later I again heard the familiar sound of two people fucking!

They finally came down two hours later after having a shower together, Carole was wearing a skimpy white pair of shorts and bright pink vest and no bra, you could clearly see her nipples protruding out of the thin material.

I made some toast and more coffee and took it into the living room for them, there they were on the couch with his hand up her vest and playing with her tits. He immediately pulled away when he saw me and I said. “Don’t mind me, I brought some toast for you both.” He smiled kissed her and tucked into the toast and coffee before remembering Carole’s clothes were still outside on the porch, He got up and went outside to retrieve Carole’s dress and bra and walked in with them and we all laughed about that.

Part Three coming soon

Published 
Written by kingdick99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments