Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Porn Theater Jerk Fest

"Businessman blows off steam letting guys watch him jerk-off"

8
3 Comments 3
36.2k Views 36.2k
886 words 886 words
Famous Story
I'm normally an upstanding professional guy in his mid-40's. House, kids, beautiful wife, member of the rotary club....all of the normal trappings.

But I've got a side that every now and then goes wild. Mostly when I have meetings with a client located down on South Broadway. His office is right down the street from Miss Kitty's Porn Palace - a huge place with one of the few remaining open porn theaters in the country.

I went in once out of curiosity and what I saw changed me forever. Now, whenever I know I'm going to that part of town I can't keep myself from thinking about it.

I always prepare carefully. I wear my favorite loose-fitting linen suit with a brand new pair of silk boxer shorts. That allows my cock plenty of room to expand, sliding against the soft fabric. I also tuck two or three handkerchiefs in my jacket pocket just in case. I take care to shower and shave and wear a freshly laundered shirt. I want to be the highly respectable businessman who loses himself and turns into a wanton jerk-off slut.

Then I make calls all morning, ending in the early afternoon at my client's near the theater. After the meeting, I'll call the office and my wife with an excuse for being tied up for the rest of the day and into the evening. Then I sit in the car to take a few hits of scotch from a flask and smoke a joint to get my head filled with that hyper-intense awareness that makes porn seem like its on steroids.

Then I tighten my tie and walk into the palace dressed to the nines, my cock already swelling in anticipation. I usually walk around the racks and shelves at first, getting comfortable and checking out whichever guys are sizing me up, wondering who might have potential for fun. I don't go down on guys or let them go down on me and its very rare that I'll even let a guy jerk me off. I'm extremely discreet and careful. But I love to fantasize.

I will stand looking at the porn magazines, flipping the pages and staring at the photos of huge cocks plunging into wet cunts and hot blondes licking and sucking three or four cocks at a time. I love it when a guy will stand watching me, glancing over as my cock swells, tenting the front of my slacks....my erection unmistakeable.

If the guy looks pleasant and reasonably attractive, I'll sneak a glance at him, often catching his cock getting stiff as well.

Hello__Sophie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Hello__Sophie

I'll discreetly let my hand drop to my waist and start slowly jerking my cock through the soft fabric, knowing that he's watching.

When my cock is nice and stiff (it will grow to 7-1/2, maybe 8 inches), I'll look at him more openly, checking him over and looking right into his eyes quickly before putting the magazine back in the rack and heading over to pay for admission to the theater.

He may move up into the theater ahead of me, or he might follow me. Either way, I don't pay much attention to him at first, I just walk slowly up the ramp, letting my eyes get accustomed to the dark. I'll stand at the top of the ramp, taking in the scene, glad to see there are a lot of guys sprinkled throughout the theater. I always look at first to see if there is a couple in the house, which is obvious because there will be a bunch of guys standing around them jerking.

I stand on the ramp and watch the action on the screen as a very pretty young coed is on her knees in front of two college kids with enormous cocks. She is milking and sucking them one by one....her slender fingers gripping each thick dick as her pretty mouth covers the head, letting her spit ooze down the shaft as she pumps them up and down. She's very good and so pretty and my cock is instantly hard as a rock. I grab it and begin to jerk it.

I realize the guy who had been watching me is now standing at the top of the ramp as well, just a few feet away from me. He has pulled his cock out of his slacks and is stroking it as he watches me. I don't want to get into anything so quickly, so I begin to move down into the theater scanning the rows for a good spot to settle.

There is a row down front with empty seats in the center and some guys in the row in front and behind, so I'll have an easy audience. I slide into the row and move to the center. This is good, I think, there's lots of light off the screen so we can all see what we're doing down here. I settle into the seat and leaning back, my hips rising off the seat, I unbuckle my belt and unzip the fly, loudly so the guys will hear. I let my slacks fall open and slightly off my hips, allowing my cock plenty of room to come out in full view of anyone who cares to watch.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by stonerunner
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments