Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Steve, Stacey & Me - Part 5

"New girlfriend welcomes old buddy"

16
1 Comment 1
2.2k Views 2.2k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"Please like and comment. Let me know what you think. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I'll appreciate it."

Saturday -

We had no alarms set because we didn't have to get up for anything. I woke up first, lying on my back. My left arm extended under Stacey. She was draped across me in the same position Steve was when we began the night. Arm across my chest and leg draped over mine. Steve was to her left with his right arm under her. They were both still sleeping soundly. I had to pee and my morning wood was ferocious so I slid out from under her as best I could, trying not to wake her.

I wobbled into the bathroom following my hard cock, directing me like a dowsing rod looking for water. Entering, I turned the lights on, shut the door and began pondering the weekend with these two people I love so much. The relaxation helped my cock soften so my stream began and then came in earnest. Seemed like I peed for several minutes. I washed my face and my cock with a washcloth and brushed my teeth. Leaving the bathroom, I headed to the kitchen. My stomach was talking to me.

Stacey and Steve were still asleep as I passed through on my way to the kitchen. I put on a pot of coffee and began cooking the sausage patties for breakfast. We had a big day ahead of us so we'd need to eat. The plan was to go to Texas. There was a lake in the state park that had an 'unofficial' nude beach. I had long been a nudist where appropriate and since I met Stacey, she slowly learned an appreciation of the lifestyle. She and I had made regular journeys to the beach. Her former tan lines had all but disappeared into a beautiful golden all-over tan. She looked like a Greek goddess instead of the alabaster skinned West Oklahoma farmer's daughter I met six months ago.

I continued with breakfast prep, making pancakes and soft scrambling some eggs for three. The smell of breakfast and coffee must have roused the sleepyheads because around the corner Stacey came wiping her eyes and pushing her hair out of her face.

"Good morning sleepyhead! Is Steve still asleep?" I asked.

She just yawned and shook her head. "Bathroom," she said.

I just nodded and chuckled at the thought of the three of us in bed together. It had been a dream that I never saw happening. Now we had a weekend together. She poured her coffee and came over wrapping her arms around me, kissing me on the cheek. She lay her head on my shoulder. With my hands full of breakfast prep, I turned and kissed her on the top of her head.

A couple minutes later, I heard the toilet flush. Steve came around the corner a minute or two later and grabbed a cup for his coffee off the counter.

"Something smells good!" he said.

"It's always Stacey," I interjected chuckling.

Stacey said, "We have a big day ahead, we gotta have breakfast." I agreed and asked if they wanted anything else. They declined.

Stacey grabbed some plates and silverware and laid out the table. Steve grabbed the syrup and butter for the pancakes and ketchup for the sausage and hash browns. He still had the beginnings of an erection. He wasn't quite used to being naked around women in a casual manner. So seeing Stacey, as beautiful as she is, naked and indifferent to our nakedness left him excited.

We sat, said grace and ate our breakfast. We talked about what was going on and I asked Stacey what happened last night. She said as the night wore on, her friends wanted to go to a less than reputable bar to pick up some 'rides' for the night. She told them hers was at home. I asked her if she was surprised to find Steve and me in bed together but she said she really wasn't.

"I knew y'all were close friends. You and I have talked about a threesome before so no, not really. If it had been anyone but Steve? Then yes. But I know how you feel about him."

"And you know how I feel about you. I'm glad you're comfortable and not threatened in any way," I said. Steve and I attempted to fill in the blanks on our history to bring her up to date. He knew all about her because he and I talked on the phone frequently.

We sat and talked for about forty-five minutes to get caught up and I asked Steve if he'd ever been on a nude beach before. He rather nervously said he hadn't except with me but that was at night. Never in daylight. I reminded him there was a large community college in the town close by and on a beautiful day like today it should be full. There will be lots of options for viewing.

The breakfast mess was cleaned up. Food was put away and dishes were put in the dishwasher. We all headed to the bathroom to brush our teeth and get ready for the day.

It was now almost eleven. Given the beach was forty-five minutes away, we had to get a move on. Clothes weren't really an issue. Steve and I went with sweat shorts and I wore a Hawaiian shirt. Steve went with a polo shirt and Stacey wore a brightly colored sundress. None of us opted for any underwear and we all wore flip-flops. Ball caps for Steve and me and a big floppy sun hat for Stacey.

The ice chest was already in the car so we grabbed the big beach towels and headed out. One stop for some ice, beverages and cold subs for later and we were on the interstate heading west. The day was a clear eighty two degree day with very low humidity and a light breeze. A perfect day.

We arrived at a mostly full parking lot. There were a couple cars on the front row backing out so we were in luck. I pulled in and parked the car. We grabbed our stuff and headed off in search of the perfect spot on the beach. Failing that, a spot that we could fit in comfortably without being too crowded would have to work.

The beach itself was off-white fluffy sand. I never knew if the park staff cleaned it or the clientele was unusually neat but this park was generally cleaner than most. It was about three quarters of a mile long and about fifty feet wide but there were lots of folks on it this morning.

The beach ran down towards the water, which was unusually clear. The back of the beach was ringed with tall trees and those big bushes you would plant for privacy. That's where the bathhouse / concession stands were located.

We found a spot far enough away from the bathhouse that we could avoid the foot traffic. Steve's eyes were huge, taking in all the nudity. After we laid out our blankets and towels, Stacey and I took our clothes off, folded them up and put them away. We both lay face down. Stacey on one side of me and Steve on the other.

Steve was looking around like he was gonna be bashful and Stacey asked him if he was gonna be okay. He said he was, he was just taking it all in. He took his shirt off and slowly dropped his shorts. His alabaster ass and genitals stood out like a beacon. He was gonna need lots of suntan lotion. He also had the beginnings of an erection. I told him not to worry about it. "We all got hard-ons occasionally. Just lie on your stomach or throw a towel on it."

MariaHugeCockTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariaHugeCockTS

We all got settled and began to lotion each other up. I straddled Stacey's ass, massaging her deeply as I moved down her back. My cock settled into her ass crack. I rubbed and massaged her ass and legs, including her ass crack. Don't want to see any burns.

After I made sure her little brown rose wasn't going to burn, I lotioned up her inner thighs and her pussy lips. Moving up her back, she felt the head of my dick sliding up her inner thigh. As I reached her lips, she lifted her ass and I slid inside her tight, warm sleeve.

We didn't fuck. We just stayed still, connected. I was leaning over her back massaging her back and sides. She was giggling and moaning. She does her kegel exercises regularly. She wasn't moving overtly, but it seemed that her pussy was milking me. God, it felt good. The one thing that will get us kicked off the beach was overt sex.

She must have enjoyed her back massage because her breathing changed. Her hips jerked and she squealed into her towel as she began to vibrate and came in a gush. She had been rubbing her clit on her towel and then her hand. As soon as she came, I blew my load. It filled her and backed out around our union.

I've never had sex in as public a place as this and my mind was racing. I lay down on her back for a minute and looked at Steve. He was propped up on an elbow with an erection ostensibly putting suntan cream on himself, watching us.

"I have never seen anything as sexy or sensual in my life!" he said. "That was incredible! You two are fantastic."

"Thanks!" I joked, "I do what I can. It's difficult to hold a pose when your dick is inserted into a crushing milking machine." I laughed. Stacey giggled. She does that a lot.

I dismounted Stacey and lay down between them. I was lying face up and my now flaccid member was well coated. So I lotioned up the rest, leaned over and offered to help Steve. He said he was good.

We were both watching the other people. It seems this was a big college weekend. There was a wide variety of people here. Lots who looked to be new to nudity. Lots of erections and tan lines on the guys. Lots of tan lines and erect nipples on the girls. We figured they were freshmen. First time away from Mom and Dad where they could try new things. Kind of like Steve was.

The alarm went off to tell us to turn over and we did. I asked Steve if he wanted me to lotion his back too but Stacey jumped in and said she'd do it. I told him to get comfortable cause she's never offered to put lotion on anyone else. She crawled over me, giving me a kiss on the way and settled in on his ass.

She squirted the lotion up his spine and across his shoulders. And began a deep massage. I know how good she is because she's given me massages. I turned my head towards them so I could enjoy the show. Steve was facing me and making faces and groaning as she got deep. She was also moving her hips as she massaged his shoulders.

I got up and reached over behind her legs. Taking his erection in my hand, I straightened it out for his comfort. I also stroked him off eight or nine strokes. Just for fun.

She slid down his legs and began massaging his white ass. Steve is pretty muscular and his ass is no exception. His bubble butt was well defined. She rubbed and massaged his hairless crack and his asshole as well. That got some quiet moans, groans and hip movements out of him.

Working her way down to the exposed underside of his cock. Taking it upside down, she stroked it and with her other hand, stuck her thumb in his asshole. He grabbed his towel, tensed up and came all over his towel and thighs. Stacey just laughed and licked his cum off her hand.

She crawled back over the top of me, giving me a kiss full of Steve's cum and got back on her side. We chatted about what we wanted to do and people watched. There were lots of young girls walking up and down the beach. Some guys further down had a volleyball net up and seemed to be playing a serious game. Some guys were tossing the football around and some couples in the water doing what couples do… water fights.

The alarm went off to turn over but Stacey said she was getting hot and we were going for a dip. She grabbed my hand and off we went. Steve came as well. We got in about chest deep just to cool off and I reached over to Stacey's left nipple and pinched it. She immediately came to me but didn't mount my cock, she mounted my thigh.

She rubbed her pussy along my thigh hard enough to have an orgasm. She kissed me as I twisted and tweaked her pink, perky nipples. I loved to suck them but I wasn't in position. So Steve took her right nipple in his mouth and sucked and bit her nipple. He sucked and bit on the underside of her tit hard enough to leave a mark and the beginnings of a hickey.

As she ground herself on my leg, I rammed my middle finger into her ass. She groaned and came again. She began jacking me off with one hand and Steve moved over to where she could reach him too. He and I both began breathing harder and jerking our hips. I came and then almost as a response to me, he came. Massive loads of cum floated to the surface around us.

I briefly lost the ability to stand up any more and sank into the lake. Stacey and Steve pulled me back up and after I regained my ability to walk, we went back to our spot on the beach.

We lay face up so we could watch the others through our dark sunglasses. It also gave us the opportunity for some cold beverages and it was time for our sandwiches. We were getting hungry.

The day wore on and Stacey and I went for a walk down the water's edge. The volleyball guys asked if we wanted to play but we declined. We stayed and watched for a while. I think she just liked seeing the dicks bouncing around. I'll admit I liked seeing all the titties shaking around. We held hands and it felt amazing. We had done it before but today was different somehow.

At the far end of the beach, the average age was very much older than where our spot was. Lots of shriveled everything. So we turned and headed back. Steve was still in our spot lotioning up his 'sunfree' zones. At least that's what he said. I asked if he had stayed there or gotten up to wander around but he said he just took the extra towels and propped himself up so he could see everyone else better. He seemed to be relaxed and enjoying himself.

End of Part 5

Published 
Written by Babaloo92
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments