Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Texas Summer Heat, Chapter 2

"She wanted to put on a show for him..."

12
5 Comments 5
10.6k Views 10.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Blake and Tanya-Lynn left the bar around 3:30 and they had been on the road for an hour and a half and were approaching Dallas. Blake was running about an hour behind schedule, what with the detour and "diversions". But as he got closer to Big D, he was looking forward to catching up with his old Army buddy and reliving their days in the service. Both Blake and his buddy were avid bikers and they were both looking forward to this three-day ride. And now he was also looking forward to introducing Tanya-Lynn to him as well.

The two rode into Dallas and Tanya-Lynn was in awe of how tall the buildings were and how many people there were. She had lived in Vernon for a number of years and had only lived one other place when she was younger - also a small town. So to see so many people in one place was amazing to her.

Blake followed the directions his buddy had given him to find his house and it wasn't long before they were pulling up to his house. Blake helped her off the bike first, stablizing it for her, then he flipped down the bike's kickstand and got off himself. They walked up the sidewalk to his house and rang the doorbell. It took a few moments before a woman opened the door.

"Yes, Can I help you?" she asked.

"Oh I'm sorry, I think we have the wrong house. I was looking for Jim Hammond's house." Blake said.

"This is Jim's house. I'm Amy, his girlfriend. You must be Blake Hawkins, Jim has told me you're coming. Please, come on in. I'll get Jim." she said. "Please make yourself at home in the living room." Amy left and a couple minutes later Jim came in the living room.

"Jim! What the hell happened to you?" Blake said when he saw his Army buddy on crutches.

"Didn't you get my email? Yeah a couple days ago I had just got the bike tuned up for our trip. I was giving it a bit of exercise around town here and wouldn't you know it - a damn cabbie pulled out without looking and I couldn't stop. I hit the cab doing about 30 miles an hour and went ass over appetite onto the pavement on the other side. Broke my leg, bruised my ribs good and proper and made a mess of the front end of my bike. Looks like I won't be making this run with you." Then he looked over at Tanya-Lynn. "But it looks like you brought your own company anyway! Hi my name is Jim Hammond. Blake here ain't never been much for the social graces!" He chuckled as he held out his hand.

"Sorry," Blake said, "Yeah this is Tanya-Lynn-Lynn. I met her at a little place I stopped at to let my bike cool off."

"Tanya-Lynn-Lynn Mitchell, pleased to meet you," Tanya-Lynn introduced herself. With the introductions done, Amy came into the living room with four beers and four frosty glasses for everyone. The four of them sat and talked for a couple hours before Blake and Tanya-Lynn had to leave to eat some dinner and find a hotel for the night. So with a promise that they would spend more time when they came back through Dallas, Blake and Tanya-Lynn left to secure a room and then have dinner.

Because of the late hour and because they would be riding for at least four solid hours to get to Houston, their next destination, tomorrow, they decided to just get a burger at the hotel restaurant. With dinner done, they went to their room to relax a bit before turning in.

"I'll be right back Tanya-Lynn... I have to go to the front desk for a minute," Blake said.

"Okay. Hurry back!" she said. Tanya-Lynn had a very good reason for wanting him to come back quickly.
Blake left to go down to the front desk and Tanya-Lynn quickly put her plan into action. About 10 minutes later she heard him at the door to the room.

Blake turned the knob and the door opened. Stepping inside the door closed and locked automatically behind him. The room was dark except for the glow of two headboard nightlamps. He looked toward the bed and she was there, lying on the bed fully undressed. He looked at her like she was the most beautiful creature there ever was.

He started to approach her. "No, baby. Stay right there and watch," she said in a soft sexy voice. He stopped in his tracks, and felt his cock grow hard instantly. He wasn't sure what she was going to do but he knew it would be hot and sexy and the anticipation of watching her what was having a very strong effect on him. The room was charged with pure sexual energy and he could feel the excitement in the air. He sat down on the opposite queen bed in the room, satisfied to watch for now, but he didn't know how long he could sit there and not touch her!

Tanya-Lynn started off by running her hands through her dark brown hair. Normally at work she kept it in a ponytail, especially when it was hot like it was that day. But in the cool air-conditioned room and with what she had planned, she had loosened it so it was freely flowing. She was positioned in the middle of the queen bed on her back, her legs demurely together and crossed at the ankles. She had put a couple pillows behind her head so she could watch him watching her. Her hands began to slowly slide down her naked body and she caressed her own smooth skin. Her trembling fingers trailed along her collarbone, and then proceeded to run over her arms in a self embrace. Tanya-Lynn moved her hands to her smooth, flat belly, stopping a moment to toy with her navel piercing. Then they continued sliding slowly upwards until they were under her breasts, scooping the mounds up in her hands. Her small hands could barely contain the full 34C breasts she was fondling. She moved her fingers to her nipples, and began to rub them gently. A moan escaped her lips, soft and almost whisper-like. Her legs uncrossed and she moved them apart just a bit - enough to get her hand between them, but not enough to let him get a good view of her pussy.

DianaRowan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaRowan

He stared at the beauty before him; her eyes were closed and she was licking her lips as she started to pinch her nipples with one hand while softly stroking her soaked sex with the other. He heard another soft moan and Tanya-Lynn's hips began to move in time with her fingers strumming her pussy. He was having more and more trouble sitting there... so close to her, but just out of reach. He was torn; he wanted to watch and yet, he wanted to join in, as well. His hand unconsciously went to the bulge, and he began to stroke himself through his clothes.

He said to her, "Damn, baby! You are driving me nuts over here! Okay if I take off my clothes?"

She looked over at him and smiled without stopping what she was doing, "Yes, take off your clothes. That's the way I like you best," as she let out a soft laugh.

He stripped out of his clothes in record time. She looked into his eyes as her hands moved to her thighs. She drew her knees up, and slowly spread her knees apart, pushing her legs open with her own hands on her inner thighs, to expose herself to him. She was spread fully now and he could see the glistening of her wet pussy.

Her hands started at her knees and moved tantalizingly towards her pussy. He couldn't wait to see her touch herself. For Blake, it seemed to take forever for her to arrive at the sweetest destination. When she finally did, she spread her legs even wider to give him a full unobstructed view. With one hand Tanya-Lynn stroked her damp pussy lips, swollen now with passion. Then she moved down and he saw her fingers disappear into her pussy. Blake thought sure he'd cum right then and there just from the sight of that. She moved her fingers in and out of herself as her hips thrust to meet them. She began to fuck herself with her hand. Her breathing grew faster and shallower, and her moans louder now. Her other hand returned to her breast, and she began to pinch and rub her pebble-hard nipple.

In her panting, excited state, she told him, "Baby, come closer now; sit on the bed and watch, but don't touch me."

He quickly moved to the foot of the bed she was on and did as she told him. He had a perfect view of her hot pussy. He could smell her musky woman scent and he remembered the taste of her juicy center from their previous encounter in the bar. Sitting so close, yet not touching or tasting her was absolutely torturous for him, but what a sweet torture! Blake was so turned on by what he was seeing. he could hardly keep from jumping on her and ravaging her.

Tanya-Lynn moved her hand from inside her pussy to her clit, and began to trace slow circles around her clit with her pussy juice-covered fingers. She was moaning and arching her back and her pleasure was unmistakable. Her face was flushed, and he knew she was very close to cumming. He stopped stroking himself; frozen in place, he could do nothing but watch. He was captivated by the spectacle in front of him.

"Oh, God, baby, you're so fucking hot. You are killing me here," he groaned.

But Tanya-Lynn was too far gone to hear his words. Lost in her own world of lust and carnal desire, her excitement grew as her fingers moved faster, and the pressure increased on her clit. Suddenly Tanya-Lynn came with incredible force, moaning, writhing, and convulsing on the bed. She threw her head from side to side as her hips thrust upward with the impact of her orgasm. Slowly, the orgasm subsides and he watched her body relax on the bed. Her chest heaved rhythmically, as she slowly recovered from the intensity of the moment. Small, soft sighs and moans came from her open mouth. His eyes drifted from her face to the center of her open legs. Her hand was still resting on her leaking pussy. He saw her dip a finger into her hot, swollen hole. He imagined it still pulsating from her explosive climax.

She looked at him, and the want in her eyes was undeniable. She brought her slick, wet finger to her mouth, and ran it over her lips, as if putting on lipstick. "Come to me now, lover, and taste me," she breathed.

He was on her quick as a flash, his mouth going to hers before her juices had a chance to dry on her lips. He licked her lips, and she pushed her tongue into his mouth as she reached to grasp his bulging, throbbing cock. He needed to be inside her and right now. He moved over her and she instinctively moved her body into position to accept him. Neither of them could wait a moment longer. With little ceremony, he plunged deeply into her and began to move in long slow strokes. She was so hot, and wet, and the walls of her pussy were engorged from her show. Blake's strokes became faster and more urgent. He couldn't hold back, and she didn't want him to. He waited long enough, and her teasing nearly drove him mad. Now it was time for reparation. He held her hands over her head as he slammed into her the last few desperate strokes before he came deep inside her. The feeling was so intense for him, Blake couldn't remember the last time he came so much or with so much power.

He was drained of strength as well as cum from the experience. He moved to lie beside her, pulling her into his arms and kissing her.

He looked at her. "Damn, baby that was incredible!" he said as his breath returned.

She smiled back at him, "You were pretty incredible yourself!" then she laid her head on his chest and listend as his heartbeat and breathing returned to a normal rhythm. They lay together like that until both drifted off into a happy, peaceful sleep.
Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments