Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Apartment

"Only the right place will do."

15
8 Comments 8
7.8k Views 7.8k
3.1k words 3.1k words

"This should be perfect for your needs, Mr. Parker. It's exactly what you specified. Don't you agree?"

The realtor stands in the center of the main room of the empty apartment. The place is bright and airy with an eastern exposure. All the lights are on and none of the wide windows are covered. The sun shines into the space and only a few dust motes can be seen drifting in the scattered rays. Having so much sun and light is a selling point for Blaine Parker. The apartment is immaculate and standing ready to be occupied by a new owner.

Blaine knows as soon as he looks out the windows that this is the place he needs. It's only a studio apartment, that's true. The main room serves as a bedroom and a living area with a kitchenette attached to one side. Of course, it has a large bathroom and plenty of storage space in the basement of the building. But he has also completed the other research he needs for his decision.

He lives alone. He has done so all of his life, apart from a very happy childhood growing up on a farm in the prairie land of the Midwest. His parents loved him and it was an idyllic life in many ways. But as he grew up, he formulated in his mind the way he wanted to live and all of his efforts were pointed towards a special way of life from the time he left home to attend college. It was there he got the clearest inkling of what he wanted.

He achieved enough success to try and have his dreams fulfilled. He completed his education and succeeded in finding a job that paid well. Quite well. He has no relationship entanglements, although he was never a complete loner. His social skills are fine. He just prefers to live the way he has been planning for several years. Now the dream is about to come true.

"Yes, it's fine, Mrs. Benson. Let's sign the papers and the movers can get to work unloading their truck at the dock in back."

He walks to the kitchen counter as the realtor places the last document there for his final signature. He signs.

"There, thanks so much. I'll go downstairs with you and we can get it all moved in this afternoon."

"Certainly, sir. It's been a pleasure working with you. Terribly easy. I'm so glad you're happy with the place we found." She turns with him and they start to exit the apartment.

"I'll be honest, we were having a slight problem selling this place. Not a lot of people have wanted to live this close to the university. It can get a little loud on the campus at times with the freshman dorm across the street." The front door closes.

Blaine directs the placement of his furniture in his new studio apartment that is on a street that serves as a boundary for 'town and gown' in this city. Directly across from the freshman dormitory. The dorm is limited to girls in the freshman class. Only first year students and no outliers are allowed. That is, one has to be sixteen years old to be even considered for this housing with the majority in their eighteenth year of age. Very few frosh are much older than that. 

Along with his regular furnishings, he also has his art equipment, Blaine is an artist. As well as being a painter, he is also a professional photographer. There is plenty of room in the apartment for his canvases, spread around the living space, and the cameras that now dot the room on tables here and there.

As the sun sets behind his building, he watches, carefully noting the lights as they come on in the residence hall. His view is from his sixth-floor picture window. The girls' building stands eight stories high so he can see into the rooms directly across from his and the floors downward. And the powerful telescope he sets up in front of the wide picture window is helpful for closer looks at the occupants. 

He sees that not all leave their curtains or draperies open when their lights come on. A few close themselves off from the darkness descending upon the city. But many, if not most, don't bother to close down for the night. And figures appear in the rooms, passing from here to there as they go about their business. He spends the evening simply watching and making notes.

The next day, he arises, glancing quickly out through his open windows. He is happy to have his best hopes expand in his mind as he sees virtually all of the rooms across the way have curtains pulled open, even the bathroom windows, and every girl, it seems, is busy getting ready for their day. It is Saturday and he is not working. He has his breakfast at his dining table, sitting so that he can observe his new neighbors. He gently squeezes his hard prick clothed inside his tight jeans descending down his left thigh.

Baine spends the day as he did the evening before, making notes of all of the movements of girls in as many rooms as he can see into. There are a lot. And that bodes well for the future. The more girls available, the better. He is making some plans for the next day, Sunday. He finally dines with all of his lights on and gazes out over his new domain, watching and relishing what he sees in the apartments across the way. 

This day, his alarm is definitely set. It is the beginning and he wants to start it early and feel the pleasure. He has finally reached his goal after years of planning and dreaming. He rises with the sun. He glances out the window. He notes that many windows also have their lights on. Then he goes into his bathroom and performs his morning ablutions. He steps out of the shower and the last task for his morning begins. He opens a fresh bottle of scented body oil.

Blaine stands proudly in the center of the apartment before his windows. His naked body is finely shaped. He has spent many hours making sure it is sculpted and fit. And now he rubs the oils across his muscles, emphasizing their bulk and shape, while making his flesh gleam with the oil.

He spreads his legs widely, facing away from the windows, and spreads shiny oil over his legs, working up from his calves, flexing his legs at the knee, then rubbing his thighs and over his tight, rounded buttocks, bending over as he does this, exposing his spreading cheeks outwards. Then he stands upright and begins putting the fluids on his back and arms. Slowly, taking his time to be thorough.

He turns around and stands before the open window and as a final gesture he pours out a goodly portion of oil and, with both hands, he strokes his expanding, growing prick and his pendulous balls. Feeling the soothing pleasure and caressing his own manhood. He glances across the way. He smiles as he sees some faces turned towards his open windows. He traces the veins on his pride that stand out. Then he grips it strongly at the base, forcing the head to expand into purple glory.

He spends the day as he normally would. His home is his office, completing assignments there as they come up. Blaine has an oil painting canvas he is working on and he uses the good light in the morning shining through the broad windows to put some touches to it. As he paints, he makes sure to keep edging. He strokes his hard cock to keep it erect and proud. It bounces as he moves about and his dangling balls often shift themselves, moving in rhythm to his movements.

Often, he goes over to his telescope or one of the telephoto cameras to stare into one or two windows facing his building. He sees who is looking towards him and notices whether they seem interested or not. He smiles, recognizing how often certain pretty girls continue looking at his window. He grins as he caresses his edging boner, approaching orgasm but never completing the act. Always waiting, anticipating, needing it to be perfect. Continuing to put oil on himself to gleam for the girls. Slathering it on his stone hard dick.

The day goes on. He eats his lunch in a chair by the table against the window beside his kitchenette. As he chews his meal he keeps his legs spread widely apart. He gives a full frontal view to anyone wishing to see. And there are many. That he knows and continues smiling as he jerks his prick quickly a few times to keep it stiff and raging red with blood.

He has spotted the best ones across the way. The young girls that seem to be walking about their own apartments with few if any clothes on. Glancing over to his place. He knows they wonder if he is watching them as well. And he is, pulling his cock harder and harder as he walks about his perfect place. Checking his telescope one time, he sees a girl with long, curling hair wave at him as she caresses her pussy. He smiles and waves back, then moves on, doing his normal day's routine.

MANUELALORENS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MANUELALORENS

Watching closely as the day progresses, he can see when the first one happens. She is lying on her carpet with a pillow under her ass and her fingers have been touching her moist kitten lips for some time. It happens just at he is staring at her through a scope. Jacking his own pecker as she begins humping upward, knees spread widely apart as she feels the ecstasy spreading across her young body. He can almost hear her cries of pleasure and then her fingers go to her mouth as she sucks her own orgasm juices.

He waves at her and continues doing as he was before, stretching his body and jacking his tender member. Going about his normal day.

When the light outside changes and he can no longer paint as he would wish, he finds work at his work table. It's a photo spread for a magazine and he spends time on it but never forgets to slowly press his prick head and rub some of the body oil over his still hard member. Never forgetting the balls or rubbing more lotion into his shining muscles. Turning and bending over as he rubs oil into his ass cheeks. Tickling his winking pucker. Then turning around and gently massaging his cock into complete stiffness once more.

Several young lovelies now are over there gazing up or straight across into his room. Eyes upon him as he looks upon them. He counts the number of nubile young girls simply acting natural in their nudity. Looking at him as they sit or stand, tickling their naughty parts with trembling fingers. Pinching nipples on tiny titties and large breasts. Not judging but enjoying. Quivering with the tingling of fulfillment.

Two floors below his he clearly can see into the bedroom of two girls. At least, there are two there at this moment. Both have followed his example and are fully naked. One is small and cute with short black hair, her lithe body tempting to his eyes. He loves small breasts. And her ass is round and enticing. The girl with her is taller, with a buxom body and two large teardrop tits. Her hair falls around her face as her head descends and her mouth closes over the hairy pussy of her room mate.

He jacks harder now keeping it on the edge. The little one has grabbed handfuls of the hair of her friend and her smile changes to a grimace of lust as she rubs her pussy into her lover's face. Blaine gets close himself as he sees that she is coming hard and wetly for sure. He is close but he slows down as he smiles. The full bodied girl raises her head to look across at him with a satisfied, content look on her lovely, sticky, come-covered face.

He notes the several apartments that had their curtains drawn and closed abruptly. He would not expect them to join in the fun. But perhaps they could be enticed to do so in the future. As it were he simply squeezes his hardness and makes it even harder. Slowly arousing it upwards again and again. Getting closer, but not too close. Edging all the day long. He walks about his studio with his member curving upward, proudly pointing at the ceiling. 

It was one of his stipulations that the girls' residence hall he wanted to be near had to be restricted. Along with not allowing students younger than sixteen they had to also keep boys and young men from entering the rooms. It was rather out of date but this was a school affiliated with a more conservative religion and they still had archaic rules like that. It surely fit into Blaine's wishes and desires.

Now, as he peeks through a scope into one room, he sees what might have been a fellow ramming into a young girl from behind but was in reality a sweet girl being fucked by another darling girl using a strap-on. And his prick trembles in his hand, stroking up and down, loosely then tightly, staying stiff and erect as he edges along.

The under girl has her back bowed accepting the jammed dildo into her shaking body. She is bouncing on the bed as her friend reams her inner parts with the fake cock, fucking her thoroughly and quite roughly. Harder and deeper with each ream as the mistress jerks the smaller girl's head back by pulling harshly on her blond hair.

And Blaine makes his own way towards orgasm, watching them closely with his telescope now. Jacking his prick faster and closer to completion. It is rather painful now and grossly red in color. He moans with his own needs. No, he thinks, not yet. And he backs off. He rubs some soothing oil into his cock but carefully maintains his hard on as the two young girls fall apart on the bed.

He sits quietly, contented with the day so far, eating the dinner he has cooked while staying completely naked and making certain his prick stays stiff with its need. HIs right hand holds his spoon dipping into the soup he made. His left hand softly touches his cock, fingering the veins still expanded out and the mushroom head so purplish and shiny. HIs gaze takes in as many of the moving figures across the way as he can see. So many are as he is with no clothes on. Even without sensual play, they are happy to be free of their usual coverings.

The evening falls and with it the lights are popping on in the residence hall. Window coverings are left open and nude bodies pass back and forth. Blaine performs some paperwork at his kitchen table and then does his usual daily exercises in the center of the apartment. His stiff boner does not impede him but merely swings to and fro as his muscles flex in their usual rhythmic movements. He is tired now.

One last time he takes the scented oil and begins giving his body a shining luster. He does it completely, not missing an inch of his body, working upward from his toes and feet, moving up the tensed legs and over his buttocks and back, then around front, over his chest and finishing with his arms and neck. One final swipe of his smiling face before he finishes with the perky prick standing proud and accepting his ministrations. Gleaming with lotion and raging scarlet with its need.

Blaine Parker widens his stance standing before the open windows, looking over and down to all the girls' rooms over the way, waiting for any who wished to turn and see him there. He glances through some binoculars, passing over the rooms with lights on and occupants in his view. He notes his audience and tosses the glasses over to his bed against the wall.

He fondles his nuts with one hand and lovingly handles his prick with the other. His body stretches upward as he looks down at the young skin before him. The breasts hanging or pertly standing up, the pussies bare of hair or with nice pubes, the soft, tender girl flesh of so many colors and kinds. He sees them before his loving gaze and he begins jacking harder now. 

He rubs his special jelly on his cock to make it smooth as the passion builds. He keeps eyes wide open even though he wants to close them with the lust he has continuing to brew in his body. His stone stiff prick is taking all he has, His body now curves, hunching over slowly and then jerking backward as his hand jerks his pecker faster and faster. So long it has lasted. All day and now so close.

He zooms his vision in on one special little one across the way. Small and nubile with perky tits and a neatly trimmed kitten. She is there in her own room with her small hands attacking herself. She fingers her slit and slaps her pussy. She watches Blaine ever so closely while twisting and pulling on her hard nipples. And he sees her. His dick is ready. Ready to feed her. His body stiffens. 

He yelps and jerks and it comes. It is coming now as it never came before. The first spurt of sticky spunk shoots out against the window and begins to drip as spurt after spurt sprays out. He keeps jacking fast and and quickly. He gets it out with each masterly jerk of his prick. As the last streak of come drips out of him the young one over there falls to her knees, rubbing her pussy with urgency and her body stiffens and trembles as she follows his lead. She squirts and comes on the carpet of her room.

It is done, and Blaine is sated.

Until tomorrow, that is.

Published 
Written by Green_Man
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments