Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Kissing Booth

"Sometimes one kiss changes everything~"

49
36 Comments 36
16.0k Views 16.0k
5.5k words 5.5k words


Lost in a maze of vibrant music, children's laughter, and carnie banter as they desperately pushed their wares, my mind wandered as if desperate to be anywhere but the circus. Eyes brimming with jealousy, I watched the happy couples meandering hand in hand, envious of their appearance of normalcy.

Normal is not a word one would use to describe my family. Dragged from town to town my entire life as my family traveled with the circus, I don't think I could recognize true normality. I always felt destined to be just another part of the freak show, a spectacle on display for normal people to watch in awe.

I rested against the cheap wooden counter top, exhaling a sigh of relief that I had not been blessed with an attribute deemed freakish enough of being on display. Despite my surroundings and quite unique upbringing, I had held on to any bit of normality I could grasp, refusing to partake in the craziness I was exposed to daily.

I suppose that is the very reason I ended up being the sole set of lips in the kissing booth. Peddling kisses for fifty cents and letting my imagination wonder what a real kiss would feel like, one not bought as a dare or as fodder for teenage boys boisterous hormones.

Don't get me wrong, I embraced any smidgen of ordinary I could possibly hold onto. One can get lost in a sea of conjoined twins, snake charmers, and bearded ladies. I envied the way they accepted the traits that drew lines of people and I aspired for my normalcy to bring me the same drones of admirers.

Peddling kisses for a half dollar, I hardly felt glamorous or for that matter, even attractive. My memorized introduction had a depressing similarity to the carnie's banter. At the end of most nights, I would curl up on the brick hard mattress in our rickety trailer, imagining a kiss that made butterflies swarm my insides. I simply wanted a kiss which didn't reek of corn dogs, cigarettes or cheap cologne.

I often dreamt of a different life, one which didn't involve living out of my suitcase while cramped in a smoke-laden trailer as we traveled across the country. I never had a static place to call home. I had always been a visitor; always planning the next stop.

Still resting against the counter top, I was so absorbed in my own self-pity and longing that I never saw him approach the booth. Startled out of my thoughts by the appearance of him, I glanced up blushing at my obvious lack of presence. Looking into his eyes I felt an unfamiliar warmth spread through my chest as I recited my memorized sales pitch.

“For half a dollar I’ll give you a kiss that you’ll remember in your dreams.”

“I don’t doubt that pretty lady,” he said softly as his eyes undressed me. I was standing where I stood night after night, only now I felt naked as if waiting for his appraisal. I could feel my nipples harden as he eyes seemed to linger examining my breasts.

When my eyes finally focused on his face I realized he had been to my booth previously. In fact, I remembered seeing him twice since the circus arrived. The first time he simply stood to the side and watched. I remember feeling exposed as he watched without even appearing to try and disguise the action.

An hour or so later, he came back, paid the fifty cents and gave me a soft kiss with the hint of his tongue across my lips. In the moment I thought him to be rather brazen. However, as he walked away I remember fantasizing what it would be like to kiss him all alone in a darkened back room of the booth.

This time was different. The circus was slow tonight and no one else was near us. The man took his time looking me over, an excruciatingly long time. When his eyes met mine again, he said, “You have the most beautiful brown eyes I have ever seen.”

“You are very kind,” I said as I felt myself blush. I couldn't believe I was blushing like a silly schoolgirl.

“What is your name, sweetheart? Or do I just call you brown eyes.” He spoke with a very soft voice which made me listen to him closely, hanging on his every word.

“My name is Shelby,” I managed to blurt out, still blushing.

“It’s a pretty name. It suits you,” he said as he reached out and lightly touched my hand.

His touch ran a small electric shock up my arm and I tried to maintain control of my hormones. “What’s your name?” I asked, forcing myself to seem nonchalant.

“My friends call me Gideon,” he said as his finger moved softly against my wrist, I could feel the purpose in every movement.

“What do your enemies call you?” I asked with a playful giggle.

“Some folks call me a son of a bitch, and others call me mother fucker,” he answered with a sly grin.

It wasn’t his words necessarily that shocked me. I had heard those and many others amongst the carnies and circus performers. Though I had never had a customer talk so bluntly to me, I quickly realized I was not offended. Rather, I realized he wasn’t talking to me like a girl. He was treating me like a woman and I liked it very much, possibly too much.

Gideon reached into his pocket and pulled out a ten dollar bill. He flaunted it toward me and with a devilish grin he asked, “How man kisses will this buy me?”

I wasn’t sure why this man affected me so, but the heat rising through the most womanly parts of me was undeniable. I took the ten dollar bill and purposefully let the touch of my hand communicate my growing attraction.

Gathering the wherewithal to speak I answered, "Gideon, for ten dollars I will close the booth for five minutes and give you the kind of kiss you won't soon forget."

As soon as the words rolled off my tongue I couldn't believe what I had said.

His sly grin never faltered as he pondered my answer. "Well, are you going to invite me into your booth?" he asked.

Immediately regretting I hadn't put more effort into my appearance that night, I smoothed my hair and pinched my cheeks for a bit of color. Heart pounding as I hung the sign saying Be Right Back having told him to come to the back entrance of the booth. The booth had a heavy privacy curtain and a hidden small back room.

I stood away from the doorway waiting for him to come inside.

Because my eyes were already accustomed to the lack of light, I could clearly see Gideon when he came inside. I could see that he was fairly tall with a manly build. He clothes fit him quite nicely. I relished having a chance to study him before his eyes adjusted to the darkness.

Finally, he saw me as I stood in the back corner of the small room. If he thought I was afraid of him, I wasn’t. My plan was to see what he would do and how he would behave. To my delight he walked straight to me and put one of his large hands behind my head, holding it gently, pulling my face close to his.

“Maybe I’ll give you a kiss that you won’t soon forget,” he whispered before he pulled my mouth to his.

Instantly there was fire. Intense heat. By the time his tongue found mine, I was filled with a burning lust I had never felt before. I would never suggest I was still a virgin at nineteen, but I had never felt such magnetic a pull or yearning to be taken. I had never felt this and inside I was screaming I want more.

Gideon’s hand held my head, pulling me against his face as if he would never let go. One of his hands was on my cheek and I could feel it burning with unspoken desire. His hand dropped and began to slowly move down my back, pausing at my bra strap yet continuing downward.

Our tongues danced and my mind swam with lust. The once booming sounds from the circus began to dwindle until all I could hear was his heavy breathing and the sound of my own heart beating like a kettle drum.

I was lost in his kiss. I was molded to him in his embrace.

His roaming hand gripped my ass and I was quickly reminded that I had admired his large hands when they first brushed against mine. Now that his hand held one of my ass cheeks, I could feel just how large and manly it was. Somewhere in the back of my mind, I remembered hearing one of the circus girls speculating that men with large hands always had large cocks. I had only a second of recollection before Gideon pulled my body against his so that I could feel the fullness of his erection. Oh my god I screamed inside my head.

His prominent erection spurred emotions as unfamiliar as a foreign language. It was only when our lips parted that the circus surrounding us came back to life. Surrounded again by the sounds and smells of the only world I had ever known, I realized I had felt transported if even for a few moments. Daring to look into his eyes I could see the sparkle of satisfaction that lit up his entire face.

"If I were a betting man, I would bet you won't soon forget our kiss," he said with a husky voice thick with confidence.

I stood motionless desperately trying to form a sensible reply. Suddenly he was gone as quickly as he had appeared. Forced to regain my composure I opened the curtain to return to the real world, my world, the only thing I had ever known.

No matter how I tried, I couldn't shake my thoughts of him. My mind returned to the feel of his hands and the urgency of his mouth on mine over and over.

I wondered to myself if everyone who parted with their half dollar for a kiss that night could taste the sin on my lips. I tried to pretend it was Gideon each time I sold a kiss but it just didn't measure up. As the night wore on the dampness in my panties refused to subside. I was acutely aware that I smelled like sin. Maybe my lust was apparent because I sold twice the regular amount of kisses that night.

Despite scanning the crowd anxiously I didn't see Gideon the rest of the night. The gnawing realization that tomorrow was the final night of the circus ate at me as the night came to a close. Surrounded by the chaos of the circus I realized how badly I wanted to feel Gideon inside me. I wanted to see if his large hands were more than an urban legend, or if the erection he had pressed against me was as formidable as I imagined.

If only he was wondering what it felt like to be inside me, I thought.

I was restless the remainder of the night. Going to bed at my normal time didn’t seem to help as I was incapable of actually sleeping. My mind kept replaying pictures of Gideon’s face and his intense eyes. The impression of his hard cock pressed against my belly burned on my skin. Kicking off the covers a cool breeze came through the window reminding me once again of how wet my panties were. The memory of Gideon was not going to let me sleep.

To make matters worse, my mother was feeling horny and was teasing my father. Since their bed was only a few feet away I could hear every word she whispered. Our beds were only separated by a curtain. I couldn’t see them, but I knew what they were doing.

I heard their bed creak before my mother said, “I need your big dick inside me, Harry. I’m gonna ride you hard until you make me cum.”

I listened to every sound they made, but I wasn’t thinking of them. My mind filled with images of me riding Gideon’s big cock. His fingers twisting my nipples as I slid up and down his thick shaft. Without thinking of what I was doing, my hand was inside my wet panties. Two fingers were pulsing in at out at the same pace as my mother slamming herself down on my father’s stiff rod.

My orgasm arrived at the same time as my mother’s. I rolled over and buried my face into my pillow to muffle my moans of orgasm. Lying still with my fingers two knuckles deep in my sopping pussy, I felt little tremors running through my body. Thoughts of Gideon had given me a massive climax and now I welcomed sleep.

My father’s voice came through the curtain. I heard him slap my mother’s ass and whisper, “Get on your hands and knees, bitch. I’m not through with you yet.”

The bed creaked again as my mother got on all fours. I could hear his cock slam into her wetness and hear her gasp. “No please," I said into my pillow, “I can’t handle more.” But within minutes, my fingers were moving in my wet pussy as my father hammered my mom. The smell of sex filled our small trailer.

“Fuck me, Harry,” my mother said over and over while I imagined saying the same thing to Gideon. What is wrong with me? I thought.

Once again I climaxed as they did. Within a short time, the trailer was quiet again. When my father started to snore I rolled over knowing that I could sleep now. I rubbed my nose and smelled my pussy on my fingers. Would Gideon like the way I tasted? Putting two fingers into my mouth I tasted my special flavor and smiled knowing he would.

The next morning at breakfast my mother commented on the fact that I was doing better than usual at the kissing booth. “You’re running way ahead of your take for the last few weeks,” she said. “Are you doing something different?”

“Maybe she’s showing off her big tits,” my father said in a snide voice. “I’ve been telling her for the past year show her customers those big titties and they’d pay more.”

I knew he wasn’t really being mean and was, in his own way, bragging about the way my body had developed in the past two years.

“You’d put her in that booth naked,” my mom said. “She’d get plenty of attention that way.”

“You’re right about that,” my father said as he swatted her bottom. “Shelby’s a lucky woman. She inherited her mother’s great ass.”

“Oh you,” my mother said as she gave my father a bright smile. “You’re an ass man, that’s for sure. Now, go do some work and get your mind out of the gutter.”

Grabbing his hat and opening the trailer door, he looked back at my mother saying, “I’ll be back for some more of you later.” He blew her a kiss and was gone.

••••○○○••••

I couldn't believe tonight after the final show, we would pack our familiar world and journey to the next stop on the map. I was a bundle of nerves and hormones as I hoped Gideon appeared one last time. I had listened to my father's advice and my perky globes were well displayed in the tight corset I wore. I paired it with a cape that I had borrowed for one of the trapeze artists. It was gold and flowed like a dress to the floor. Most importantly, as a way to surprise Gideon if he reappeared, other than the corset, I was naked underneath.

LexiWood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LexiWood

I had left my rather matronly panties at the trailer.

I set up the booth like any other night. Except, tonight I had made a soft palette out of blankets in the private back room. If my parents noticed, I would give them a knowing look and claim I hadn't slept well. It wasn't actually a lie.

As the smells of popcorn and cotton candy filled the air, the familiar mix of music and banter began. The circus was open for its final night in this quaint town. It was tonight or never if I wanted to take things further with Gideon.

Fingers crossed and pussy already swollen, I stepped through the curtain. "For half a dollar, I will give you a kiss you'll remember in your dreams" I bantered to passers-by.

It had been dark for oven an hour before I spotted him. Gideon was about twenty feet away, leaning against one of the concession stands. He had obviously been watching me for a while and gave me his wry grin when he knew that I was looking at him.

Instantly my nipples hardened. “How could the sight of this man make me react so?” I asked myself. As I watched him look at me, I could feel my skin flush. A shy teenage boy handed me fifty cents and I gave him a much better kiss than he had expected. As he walked away, I turned to look at Gideon, but he was gone. “Damn it,” I whispered.

“How’s the kissing business tonight?” I heard him ask from beside my booth.

I turned quickly and know that my smile gave away the fact that I was thrilled to see him. “Business has been pretty good,” I answered.

“With the amount of cleavage you’re showing tonight, I’m not surprised,” he said as his eyes studied my chest.

“I was my father’s idea,” I answered. What I said wasn’t a lie, but not really the truth. The idea to show off my breasts was my idea to entice Gideon.

“Do you always do what your father says?” he asked.

I simply shook my head from side to side, not wanting to speak for fear that I would blurt out how badly I had been wanting to see him.

He stepped in front of me, reached into his pocket and withdrew a crisp fifty dollar bill. He lifted the bill up and stuffed in between my breasts asking, “How man kisses will that buy me?”

I wanted to tell him that he could have everything for free but managed to keep my composure. “What do you think you should get for fifty bucks?”

“I think that I should get at least thirty minutes in your back room.”

I was so excited that it was almost impossible to be calm. “You think you could entertain me for that long?” I asked him, raising an eyebrow.

He leaned in slightly. “Now that I know that your breasts are as lovely as your ass, I have no doubt that I could entertain you for many hours and leave you breathless.”

“Oh my,” I gasped, unable to control my response. “Well… I… er…”

“Just stay right where you are,” he said flashing me that same grin. “I know how to get in from the back. You just stay here and keep an eye out for customers.”

Before I could ask him what he was suggesting, he was gone. A few seconds later I heard a noise behind me. As I was about to turn around and go into the back, I felt something at my feet. Looking down I saw a smiling Gideon sitting at my feet, his head just below the top of my booth’s counter.

“What are you doing?” I demanded. This was not what I had planned.

“You just keep looking forward and take care of your booth,” he said in a whisper.

I sensed the cape move before I felt his hand touch me just above my ankle.

“What are you doing?” I asked again before I felt his hand moving up the inside of my calf. “Oh god,” I whispered. “You can’t do that while I’m standing here.”

“Sure I can,” was his reply as I felt his hand caress my knee. “As long as you don’t say anything, no one will know I’m here.”

Smiling at a couple that walked past my booth I muttered back, “If you move your hand any higher up my leg I just might…” His hand was halfway up the inside of my thigh and I was beginning to tremble. “Gideon,” I whispered harshly, “What do you think you’re doing?”

“I know exactly what I doing,” he answered calmly. “And you’re gonna know pretty soon.”

His hand reached the top of my thigh and I had no doubt he had discovered how wet I was or felt the heat that had to be blasting from my sex.

“Open your legs a bit,” he whispered.

Looking around to see if I spotted anyone watching me, I did as he said. Almost immediately his large hand gently touched my most sensitive area. I wanted this so much, but I had never considered the possibility of him touching my nakedness in public. It was totally frightening. It was totally exciting.

As one of his fingers ran through my hot, wet slit, he whispered, “What have you been thinking about?”

“You,” I answered.

“Good,” he said as he slipped a finger into my pussy. I was so wet that he met no resistance. His finger moved into me like a knife through soft butter. “I knew you’d feel this good,” he whispered.

As I stood there looking out at the people walking past my booth, he removed the finger and replaced it with his thumb. After moving it around inside me, he pulled it out and replaced it with his finger. The wet thumb quickly found my clit and I gasped once again. He began to slowly move the finger in and out as his thumb made circles around my nub.

On legs of jello, I tried to appear composed. It was as if people could sense the sexual activity which was not ideally concealed. The line at my booth continued to grow. "Seriously!" I was shouting in my mind. As Gideon sensed the difficulty I was having maintaining my composure, he slid another finger into my sopping wet pussy.

The lucky guy who had just bought a half dollar kiss left me a five dollar tip. I imagined him masturbating at home later as he replayed the kiss in his mind. The more I struggled the more Gideon seemed to be enjoying himself. I was brutally aware each man who approached could smell the sex in the air.

"What the fuck Gideon," I half whispered as his tongue found my swollen clit. I was shocked at the increased arousal due to the danger of getting caught. I was more shocked at the acrobatic ability of Gideon’s tongue. Each paying customer benefitted from my desperate need to orgasm.

In the middle of kissing a bald middle aged man who reeked of cheap cologne, Gideon circled the tight bud of my asshole. Looking back, I am pretty sure I licked the middle-aged man's tonsils from shock. I blushed and apologized for my getting a bit carried away, but the man busily emptied his pockets into my tip jar, even the peppermint was crammed into the jar as he stammered to thank me.

"Enough," I told Gideon. "I am putting up the Be Back Soon sign and we are taking this to the backroom."

When he didn't disagree we clumsily made our way through the curtains. I was walking on wobbly knees while he was still under my cape making it incredibly difficult to walk. As soon as Gideon noticed the blankets laid out he came out from under my cape and began to remove his clothing. I followed suit but Gideon quickly objected, "My money, my rules. Leave the cape on. I want to fuck the beautiful queen of the circus."

"Get on all fours, Shelby. I want to take you from behind," he growled.

I was having a serious case of ‘Déjà vu’. My mind racing, I got down on the blanket.

He ran the smooth head up and down my dripping pussy. I tried pushing back against him but he seemed to be really enjoying teasing me. My entire body was begging him to fuck me. Every muscle rippled with anticipation. My heartbeat echoing in my ears. I don't know how many times I whimpered, “please.”

With one forceful thrust, Gideon’s thick cock plunged into my cunt. My abundant juices ensured it slid to the hilt, pummeling my cervix. His grip on my shoulders gave him incredible leverage to plunge into the depths of me over and over. I was so thankful for the intrusive noises of the circus, hoping they were drowning out my cries of vulgarity.

My cries only stoked Gideon’s fire. He licked, bit and sucked every inch of skin not covered by the gaudy cape. His cock was thick and hard enough that I could feel the ripple of his throbbing veins against my pussy's smooth inner walls. I let out a guttural noise every time he plunged, slamming the smooth head against my now burning pussy lips, invading me like an opposing soldier.

I put my head down on the bed I had made and looked back between my legs. I watched his shiny cock pounding into me before retreating to do it again. His balls slapped against my clit with each thrust leaving me on the edge of a massive orgasm. I could feel my muscles tighten. My nipples were so hard they were beginning to hurt. I needed a release.

As the circus band marched past my booth and the cymbals crashed, I screamed as my orgasms exploded inside my body. I could feel my pussy wrap around his hard cock like a vice. My entire body shook and every muscle seemed to tremble. My body dissolved on my blanket bed as I collapsed, trying hard to breathe.

I turned to look at Gideon. He was still on his knees with his shiny cock standing proudly in front of him. His eyes seemed to glow in the darkness. I was suddenly aware that he wasn’t through with me. At the same instant, I was frightened and aroused.

Before I could manage to think about what to do, Gideon grabbed me by the hair and pulled my head to him. It hurt, but it excited me beyond anything I had ever known.

He pulled my face to his phallus and pressed it against my lips. “Finish me, Shelby,” was all he said.

Without a thought or a word, I opened my mouth and took the head into my mouth as deeply as I could manage. I closed my lips around his shaft and tasted my own orgasmic juices and his own flavor. Still holding my head by my hair, he began to thrust into my mouth while his other hand found my sex again.

“This is what you want,” he growled as he fucked my mouth. “Now take it.”

Reaching out I grabbed his balls and squeezed them as he reached his orgasm, firing what seemed like endless rounds of semen into the back of my mouth. I had let boys do this to me before, but this was taking it from a man.

When he was finished, he allowed me to lie back on my blanket. While I tasted the residue of his cum on my tongue, I could feel his finger still moving inside me. “I know that’s what you wanted,” he whispered. “It was on your face the first time I saw you. If you should decide to stay here when the circus moves on, I’ll take care of you. I’ll fuck you like this every night and you’ll never be sorry.”

While my mind was still trying to understand what had just happened, Gideon stood up, pulled on his clothes and left my private room in the back of the booth.

As I was just finding the strength to stand up I heard my mother’s voice from outside the booth. “Shelby, where are you?”

Quickly pulling the cape back around me, I stepped out from the back. “I’m here, mother. I just had to take a bathroom break.”

Seeing me, she smiled. “I see that you decided to take your father’s advice and show off those beautiful tits. I’ll bet you make a lot tonight.” She smiled again and said, “Your father wanted you to know that we’ll be closing down in an hour. He wants to on the road to our next stop within thirty minutes of the circus closing.”

She waved and walked away. As I stood there I saw two young men walking in my direction. I had no doubt they planned to buy a kiss. As I prepared for them I realized that Gideon’s essence was still on my tongue and in my mouth. I watched the young men walk up to me and felt a shiver run up my back.

I managed to gain my footing and act as professional as one had to when part of a circus. I found myself staying sexually aroused the entire night, thoughts of what I had just done replayed over and over in my mind. In between customers I took in the sounds and smells of the circus, the only home I had ever known. I wondered what it would be like to have a life outside of this world. I analyzed every minute with Gideon.

The booth was overwhelmingly busy all night. Every time a man stepped up, I imagined kissing Gideon. I wondered if the men could taste the sin of Gideon on my lips. My kissing booth customers got their money's worth. The way they kept coming back told me they were enjoying it as well.

I was a million miles away in thought as I methodically took down the kissing booth at closing time. Glancing at my tip jar, I couldn't help but notice it overflowing. I kept trying to catch a glimpse of Gideon but didn't see him anywhere amongst the chaos of carnies and animal trainers, all packing up their wares so the circus could travel to the next stop.

My sore pussy wouldn't let Gideon slip from my thoughts long. Deep down I knew he wasn't going to wait around to ‘rescue’ me from my life in the circus. Even worse I knew this time with him had changed me and I finally realized I was in the kissing booth for a reason.

I might not have been born with a special attribute as apparent as the conjoined twins or the world's tallest man, but I realized men wanted the excitement of kissing a sexy stranger surrounded by the craziness of the circus. Gideon proved to me that some men also wanted more. Some men wanted the forbidden. Adrenaline fueled sex behind a thin curtain where anyone could walk in was exciting and a bit taboo. If I played my cards right it could be very lucrative too.

Trailers were loaded in no time, I was enjoying a bit of leftover funnel cake when I saw him out of the corner of my eye. Leaning against a tree, his eyes seemed to be searching the crowd. With a lump in my throat, I quietly made my way to my family's trailer. I wasn’t going there to tell them goodbye; rather I was afraid to tell Gideon goodbye. I didn't want to know if he would try to change my mind. I would always remember him, but I now understood where I belong.

I had often daydreamed about a life outside the circus and what it would be like. Tonight I finally realized if I ever left it had to be on my terms. I would save up enough money to do it on my own. Gideon had shown me that I was much more of an asset than I had once thought. I felt a familiar warm flush as I thought about how I was going to be stimulating extra profits from now on. For the first time in a long time, I looked forward to the next town.

As the trailers and trucks started to move I glanced over at the tree, Gideon was gone. I let myself be sad for just a moment. Then closing my eyes I whispered the words my family always said, “The show must go on.”

Published 
Written by Lilly
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments