Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Next Year - Chapter 5 - Fucked with an Audience

"I had a taste and now I craved more"

17
6 Comments 6
14.9k Views 14.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words
The rest of the weekend flew by, however the next three days of school seemed to drag on forever. Vincent had been busy working on a project for school, so we hadn’t had our usual opportunity to sneak away to the construction site for quick toke and stroke.

Finally, Thursday rolled around and Vincent was free to whisk me away. We headed out the period before lunch, knowing that we would have the munchies when we were done. We made our way to the abandoned neighborhood, and backed in to our usual garage. The neighborhood’s construction seemed to be taking forever, much to our delight. I reached into Vincent’s glove box and pulled a joint from his stash and lit it up. We sat there slumped back in our seats as if we had been melted into them. Completely relaxed passing the joint back and forth, filling the cars cabin with thick smelly pot smoke. The outside was barely visible by the time we had smoked our share. I felt heavy and relaxed, I could feel the smoke permeate my hair and skin.

My mouth felt dry, but my pussy felt wet. I leaned down and reached up under my blue flower print skirt and pulled my blue thong down to my ankles, yanked them off, and tossed them on Vincent’s lap with a smile.

“What’cha doin over there?” he asked, his eyes glazed and red.

“Nun’ya,” I replied back as spread my thighs apart and flipped up my skirt to reveal my wet shaved pussy.

“That certainly looks like my business,” he said with a grin.

I licked the tip my index finger before I slid it into my mouth, wetting it with what little saliva I could muster. I then placed it on my clit. I slowly moved my finger up and down to tease my clit. I watched him lick his lips as he stared at my pussy. His hand rubbed the crotch of his jeans as the bulge in them became more defined. As the sensitivity of my clit grew I began to slide my finger in tiny circles to massage my clit.

Vincent unzipped his fly, pulled out his hard cock, and began to stroke it, his gaze never leaving my pussy. I could feel my pussy lips moisten at the sight of him stroking his cock. I reach down with my other hand and slid my middle finger into my wet hole. As I penetrated myself I could feel my juices lubricate my finger, it entered further as each knuckle cleared my opening I felt a small tingle. My fingers worked in sequence one hand rubbing my clit and the other finger fucking my wet pussy.

“Fuck baby, that is hot,” Vincent said, his hand firmly gripping his cock as he stroked it slowly.

“You like watching me play with my pussy?” I asked in low slutty tone.

“You know I love watching you being a dirty little slut,” he said, with a smirk.

My eyes rolled back into my head as the pleasure over took my senses. I began to moan in long drawn out breaths. The heat in the car causing my skin to prickle as sweat pushed its way to the surface. The pot smoke causing the air to be thick and stale. I started to get light headed.

“Open the roof baby, it’s getting too hot in here,” I instructed.

“Damn straight it is,” he remarked as he opened the roof.

The fresh air rushed in immediately as the stale air rose out. The additional light was almost blinding. My lungs filled with new air and my head became slightly clearer.

“You gonna let me fuck the tight pussy baby?” he asked.

“It’s all yours,” I said.

Vincent climbed into the back seat and pulled his pants down to his ankles. I reached into the glove box and grabbed a condom, before I climbed into the back seat next to him, and ripped open the package. I grabbed his cock and held it upright, I rolled the blue condom down the length of his cock, which caused him to let a out a low moan.

“You Smurf dick mother fucker,” I said with a smile.

“I’m about to have balls to match if you don’t get over here,” He explained as he pulled at me.

I through my leg over him, straddling him, then slowly lowered myself on to his cock. His cock pushed my opening wider as he filled me. The condom felt strange and seemed to take away from the contours of his cock. I felt my ass cheeks press against his thighs his cock now buried deep inside me. He reached up and pulled my shirt off over my head. He bit at the clasp on the front of my blue lace bra pulling it open. The bra practically exploded off of me as my tits forced themselves free. He reached up and pulled my bra down the length of my arms and dropped it on the floor.

“Fucking incredible tits,” he stated, as he buried his face in between them.

I started to rock my hips, his cock slid up and down slightly, the tip hit a nerve deep in my pussy, and it felt amazing. He reached behind me and grabbed my ass. I fell forward slightly. I quickly braced myself by placing both my hands on the top of the seats behind him. My tits smacked him in the face. He pulled me forward lifting up slightly then he relaxed letting me back down. I followed his lead, my legs tensed showing the muscle definition in my calves and thighs, as I lifted myself up in rhythm with his hands forcing me forward by my ass.

HolliyCooper
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HolliyCooper

Each time I raised my tits slid up and down the length of his face. I increased the speed slighty with each penetrating stab of his dick. My legs began to burn from the exercise. Vincent moans and grunts muffled my by tits bombarding his face. My fingers dug into the seats as the pleasure started to spread from my toes to my burning thighs, and upward throughout the rest of my body.

“Ride that cock,” he said, as he raised his hand only to slam it back down on my ass with a loud slap.

I jolted slightly from the impact letting out a loud moan. He raised his hand again and slapped my ass hard. I increased the speed and slammed down on his cock, fucking him harder.

“Oooh fuck yeah baby, smack my ass,” I moaned, my eyes clenched tight as I rode him harder.

I could feel my body growing closer to climax. Vincent reached up grabbed the back of my neck and pulled my face to his lips, our teeth tapped before it grew into a deep passionate kiss. He raised his hips up word meeting my stride as he fucked me even harder. I could feel his cock begin to expand as his pace increased. I felt all the sensation leave my body. I opened my eyes for a moment to prepare for the orgasmic wave that was about to follow. I was greeted by the sight of a middle aged construction worker that stood in the door way that led into house, only five feet from the back of Vincent’s car.

“Don’t mind me, I’m just here to enjoy the show,” he said with a smile.

Cold fear ran through me as I started to reach for my shirt. Vincent immediately turned his head.

“What the fuck are you looking at you fucking pervert?!” Vincent shouted as he started to get up.

I felt my nerves settle as some level of excitement passed over me. I placed my hand on Vincent’s shoulder and pushed him back against the seat. I slowly began to ride his cock again. I made eye contact with the man in the door way.

“Are you fucking serious?” Vincent asked startled.

“He wants to see a show and I want to get off. Fuck it, let him watch,” I said, smiling down at Vincent, his face barely visible between my tits.

He placed his hands on my ass and pulled me down on his cock harder. I placed my gaze back to the man in the door way. I built my speed faster this time my whole body tingled with excitement. Vincent smacked my ass hard, driving me on. I could feel the warm hand print shaped sting on my ass. Once again the buildup of pleasure started to grow.

The man pulled out his cock and leaned against the door well, and began to stroke it. The hunger in his eyes evident as his gazed burrowed into my bouncing tits. I looked at his cock and licked my lips lustfully. His stroking immediately increased in speed.

“That’s a good girl, you like being watched don’t you?” the man asked.

I nodded, my eyes never leaving the sight of him. I could feel Vincent’s cock begin to expand again. He started to cuss and grip me tighter. Vincent pulled me down hard his cock penetrating deeper than before. I could feel instant warmth deep inside me, his cock pumped wildly as it filled the condom. The new heat from his hot cum drove me wild.

“Aaah fuck baby, I’m cumming!!” he yelled throwing his head back.

I continued to ride him harder. He grabbed me and tried desperately to restrict my movement. As I rode, he started to breath heavier and wince as his cock grew more sensitive. The man in the door way started to let out loud grunts as he shot a load of cum onto the ground.

“Ah.. Ah.. Ah.. fuck Ah,” the man moaned, his eyes clenched shut as he emptied his balls.

The sensation became overwhelming, then it disappeared for a moment, and then came back full force causing me to convulse. I slumped forward and began to squirm. I clenched Vincent’s head as I climaxed. He struggled for air, my tits nearly suffocating him. As the waves subsided I regained control of myself.

The man reached into his back pocket and pulled out a handkerchief, wiped off his cum covered hand and cock, before putting his dick away and zipping up. I slid off of Vincent and fell into the seat next to him. His limp cock fell out and caused some of the cum in the rubber to dump on to him. I reached down and pulled the condom out of my clenched pussy. Vincent looked worried for a moment then took the condom and tossed it out the side of his car.

“Well thank you kindly for the show, but I got shit to do,” the man said with a wave as he disappeared back into the house.

“Well that was fuckin’ weird,” Vincent stated as he pulled his pants up.

“I liked it, made me fuckin’ hot,” I explained, still fighting to breath normal.

“Whatever turns you on, I’m hella down,” he said as he climbed into the driver’s seat.

“Right now, some fuckin’ food would hella make me horny,” I said with a giggle, as I put my bra on.

“Onward to food!” Vincent yelled.

Published 
Written by HeatherHeathen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments