Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Three No's

"Want to play a little game? Here's the rules, you can say no three times."

11
5 Comments 5
10.2k Views 10.2k
1.9k words 1.9k words

"Where are we going?" you ask nervously as I drive down another random downtown street.

"Oh, nowhere in particular, just enjoying a drive on this nice fall evening," I reply casually.

"I know you. You have something up your sleeve. You always do," you respond cautiously. There is an obvious tension about you.

We're out on the town playing out a little mystery orgasm game. It's become one of our favorite pastimes. It started out with a simple remote-controlled vibrator in your panties. I enjoyed teasing you in public, making you squirm a little. We eventually made a game out of it. We call it “Three No’s”. The game got its name because you're allowed to tell me 'no' three times. This is not the same as our safe word. That is a hard, fast rule that will always be respected. However, saying 'no' in our game gives you, my pet, a bit of control. You can say no to anything, it does not matter what, and I will stop whatever it is immediately--no questions, no comments, no punishment, nothing. Whatever it is will stop immediately. However, after all three no’s have been used, you have to be an obedient little slut and do everything I tell you, no complaints.

Now the stakes in this game are every time someone notices you squirming, biting your lip, moaning, etc., we add twenty minutes to the amount of time it'll take before you’re allowed to cum when we get home. If you orgasm, you’re not allowed to cum again for the rest of the night. There have been hours of teasing, touching, licking, fucking where you have not been allowed to orgasm because you were noticed or came and as a bonus, I also added the rule where if you make me cum before we get home, I lose instantly. Your reward for accomplishing this is upon reaching home my task will be to make you cum as hard and as fast as possible.

For tonight’s game, I was extra ruthless. I stacked the deck a bit heavily in my favor to reach this point. I wanted you to say no early and often, so you'd be in this very position right now. You probably should have used your first no on the very short dress I picked out for you tonight, but it's one of your favorites and you feel amazing in it, even if it is so short that you must be careful about what panties you choose. Which is why you quickly said no to the skimpy little thong I picked out. 

I'm pretty sure your second 'no' was just out of spite; your instructions were simple: “Go to the restroom and remove your panties. Once you get back, set them on my lap.” This is something you've done before, even in that dress. However, I was being a bit button-happy and having a bit of fun with the controls to the vibrator that was pressed between your lips. So maybe it wasn’t spite.

I will admit you threw me for a loop when you didn't use your final 'no' at the dinner table when I handed you the anal plug and told you to lube it and slide it in right here at the table. I honestly thought I had you there but you didn't bat an eye as you took the plug. I was curious to see how you would accomplish my task, but you casually took your purse and pretended to search for something in it. Not finding the object of your “search” you then proceeded to search on the floor for it. It was so well done the only indication I had that you had accomplished my task was the way your eyes rolled back as you settled back into your seat after "finding" whatever it was you were looking for. 

Your final 'no' was mostly due to bad luck, and nothing to do with having just slid a plug into your tight little ass and my relentless use of the vibrator. Your luck failed you when the waiter arrived to ask for your dessert order. This was apparently too much for you. I understand dessert choices can be difficult especially when the vibrator is suddenly set to high. Your eye contact when you stated "No, I'm not ready yet, please take his order first" was a clear sign I had you on the edge but had no choice but to shut the vibrator off, to your relief, for the moment. Third and final 'no.' My mission was accomplished; you would now be my obedient pet for the remainder of the evening.

I can tell you're waiting for me to make my move, to have my way with you. This might be the greatest tease yet though. I left the vibrator turned off all throughout dessert. I made no other requests before paying the bill. Nothing. Silence. No sudden vibrations. And every moment wondering, when? You know it’s coming. We’ve played this game enough times to know what happens once you’ve lost your power of control. I can almost taste your tension. 

As we get in the car I glance over and with a smile, I tease you.

“You’re out of No’s, my pet.”

“I know, Sir. I should have expected that last one,” you respond. There’s a hint of frustration in your voice; your competitive side is showing.

"You should have. However, I am going to need your panties now, though."

You breathe a sigh of relief; finally, I've asked for something. You lift your hips off the seat and hook your thumbs in the waist of your panties and slowly pull them down. They're simple black lace panties, nothing special; the dress was the super sexy part of the outfit. You slide them past your ankles and hand them to me.

"My, these are damp, my little slut is extra turned-on tonight," I say with a knowing smile.

You moan a little as I take the vibrator controls out of my pocket and turn it onto the lowest setting. There's no risk of being caught here so you can moan all you want.

"Take my cock out," I command.

With a noticeable purr, you respond, “Mmmm yes, Sir.”

You lean over with a grace and poise that drip with lust and desire. Still purring softly to yourself, you slowly undo my belt and pants. With deft hands, you reach into my boxers and pull out my rock-hard member. You softly stroke it a few times, pushing the limits of what I commanded but not going too far.

"Alright, my dear, I feel I didn't exactly play fair tonight so I'm going to give you a chance to even things up."

Your eyes light up at those words; now not only is your lust aroused but your competitive side as well. Was I really going to give you a chance to win? After using up all of your no's, would I still give you a chance? There's a fire in your eyes now.

"Give me a blow job."

A grin stretches across your face. “Yes, Sir."

Almost before the words had left your lips, they were wrapped around my cock. With a smooth motion, the head of my cock slips past your lips and down your throat. I groan as I wrap a hand around your hair and hold you down onto my cock for a moment. I release my grip on your hair and you start to work your magic. Your lips, tongue, throat--all of it moving in the exact ways you know give me the most pleasure. Your goal is to get me to cum and to do it before I order you to stop.

However, while you've been focused on your task at hand...or at mouth, you haven't been watching where I'm driving or noticing the streets I'm taking. Gone are the deserted business districts with their large empty buildings. Now the streets are lined with bars and nightclubs, the entryways spilling over with people and drinks late into the night. As we drive along I turn up the speed on the vibrator, driving you closer and increasing your desire to make me cum first. And it’s working; I'm starting to have to really focus on my task at hand to prevent me from cumming too soon.

Finally, I find what I'm looking for. 

"Put your knees on the seat," I command.

You obey without a pause. No thought is given to the scene you're currently presenting to the outside world. Your dripping wet pussy and tight little ass clenched around a bright pink jewel are no longer hidden behind the steel of the car but are in the middle of the window as if framed perfectly to be on display. 

As we pull up to a light, I casually press the button to roll down your window, the window at perfect eye level with the limo in the lane beside us. A limo which has several gentlemen leaning out of every window cheering and yelling, and up top with his torso standing up through the sunroof, a very drunk bachelor with a top hat and a blow-up doll. A limo that for tonight is carting around a very loud, very drunk bachelor party.

"Woah, Zack, check out that hot wet puss beside us!"

"Holy shit, dude!"

"She's soaking wet, you can see it from here!"

"Shit, look how deep she's taking that cock in her mouth!"

You haven't noticed yet; it's still just background noise.

"Hey, Tommy, I bet Tina will never suck your cock that well."

"Check it out, she's got a bright pink diamond up her ass too."

At which point, it suddenly dawns on you. Your eyes snap open and look up me. Anger and pure lust flash through your eyes. Anger at not noticing what I was doing, and the lust is because you like to put on a show. I smile and turn the vibrator up to its maximum setting. Your pussy starts to twitch. You cry out and moan at the increased sensation. You involuntarily start to thrust your hips hoping or searching for a cock that isn’t there. Every moment brings you closer to your pending orgasm. You redouble your efforts on my cock, not giving in. Sliding the head of my cock down your throat, I grab a fistful of your hair and thrust into you, getting close myself. I start grunting with every thrust and then finally I tighten my grip on your hair and hold you tight against me as I start to cum.

Eleonores
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eleonores

As my first blast of cum hits the back of your throat, you let loose a loud moan on my cock and start to cum. Your pussy squeezes the vibrator and your ass clenches around the plug. Wave after wave of my hot cum slides down your throat. In response, wave after wave of orgasms shakes you. Finally, we start to come down off our mutual high, the cheers of the party welcomes us to reality and I slowly pull away from the group.

After cleaning up my cock, you slowly sit up with a giant grin on your face and proclaim, "You came first; I win." 

 

Published 
Written by _charmer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments