Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sit

"In their cheating relationship, she definitely wears the trousers."

22
10 Comments 10
5.4k Views 5.4k
3.7k words 3.7k words

If the fashion industry ever wanted to boost sales of skin-tight leather trousers, they need look no further than Malena. How she even pulled them on made rocket science seem easy. With each squat and then gyration of her shapely hips an inch above my face, the silvery, seamed material swished and squeaked in the quiet of the hotel sanctuary.

Every taut muscle from calf to glute flexed beneath the sheen when she swooped and skimmed my nose with the seat. I craved to touch, squeeze, cradle and spank the hide that clung to the swell of her fleshy cheeks, but my wrists were bound beneath my naked body. Thankfully, she read my mind. Spanked herself instead, the slap ringing off the magnolia walls a second before her hiss.

“Wife not do this for you?”

I shook my head against the pillow, snorting some sort of response up at her gorgeous derrière. She knew the answer already.

Our eyes met as she bent at the waist and peered through her legs down at me. She giggled, bringing three manicured fingertips to brush her mouth. “Oopsie.”

Taking a step back towards the headboard, the mattress deformed where she knelt to straddle my forehead. I craned my neck, but she remained maddeningly out of reach. She leaned forward and walked her fingers from the shaft of my erection up to my belly. Sternum. Throat. Chin. She gripped the corner of the panties stuffed in my mouth. Pulled. My jaw slackened as the scent of her pussy-infused cotton underwear slithered free.

Draping the material soaked in saliva and her juices across my chest, she scraped a sticky dot from the gusset and pushed it between my lips, letting me capture her finger and suck for a moment.

“Why wife not do this?”

It was a good question. And the answer certainly wasn’t through lack of asking or hinting. I shrugged as best I could. “Says she might squash me, or hurt me.”

Malena swirled her hips and raised them. “I'm twice her size. Does this hurt?” She lowered, mashing her crotch against my face, smothering me. I inhaled her intoxicating scent through the thin leather and snarled. Bit at her delicious cunt, a few atoms of fabric away.

She sighed and stood, wagging her finger down at me, blonde locks tumbling over the swell of her chest in the black sweater. “Naughty boy. Tease first, bite later.”

I groaned. “Sorry, Miss.”

Her grin lit me up. “Much better. You behave now? Or do I need remind?” She reached to the bedside shelf and picked up the flogger, dangling the falls over my cock. It danced and bobbed. Flexed as the leather tails tickled. She swung and lashed my inner thigh. Smiled as I writhed, the sting radiating from the contact point, cock swelling.

I sucked air through my teeth. “I’ll behave.” She lashed my other thigh and I winced. “Miss.”

The flogger falls brushed my erection. “Good boy.”

Tossing the toy aside, she sank, leather grazing my nose. I breathed in. Swelled again. Malena gripped my shaft and jacked it twice, a pearly string of pre-come stretching then striping my stomach when she let go. She trailed her fingertip along the path, scooped and noisily licked it clean. “Mmmm. How to get more? Maybe… like this?”

Her rump landed on my face and she rotated her hips, grinding hard. I moaned into the stretched material, her weight shifting and rolling as she moved. I took breaths when I could but they were few and far between, my world enveloped with the awesome power she held. Her fingers encased my shaft again and squeezed, wanking me in time with the circles she made on my face.

There was something simply heavenly about giving myself to Malena. About relinquishing control. I could close multi-million-pound deals. Talk the talk. Sell sand to a Sheikh. Everyone in the room would be at my feet, and yet there was something deeply liberating about being at hers. Having her dominate me. Crush me. Make me beg for release and have her deny me, time and again. Until she was ready. Until she knew I was ready; beyond any pleasure I could reach, alone or with Trish.

Maybe that was the allure? Sure, her position as PA to the CEO of my company’s closest rival helped me get where I was today. Corporate pillow talk after spanking her fulsome tits and hammering balls deep into her voluptuous ass was often lucrative. And credit where credit’s due, she was fucking accommodating to my sexual whims and fancies. As I was to hers.

But there was more to it than that. Her control ignited a spark in a dark corner of my mind. Fed some inner demon that craved the thrill of uninhibited power exchanges. Of crossing boundaries. Of giving and taking and fucking until we were both fucked out. And then doing it all over again when the need resurfaced. Restrooms. Hotels. Motels. Cars. Conference room desks. She even sucked me off in her boss' luxurious office chair while he was on his way over to discuss buying one of my peripheral business arms. I left six point eight million richer and with the satisfaction of knowing Anthony was oblivious that she conducted the entire meeting wearing my spunk peppered across her tits beneath the tight navy blouse.

Thing is, I could buy sex if I wanted. Buy attention. Buy another island in the Pacific. Yet all my material wealth would be eclipsed after the next night buried under her ass. Or pounding her against the alley wall a few doors away from her home, my hand clamped over her mouth. Or, in fact, any of the risky acts we’d performed since that fateful first encounter on the 76th floor of the Belmont Plaza.

The meeting itself was tedious. Some new accountancy merger meet and greet. The only thing that made it memorable was her magnetism across the table. The eye contact. The coy bites of her lip. The brush of her foot against my leg. And yes, her incredible tits packed into the low-cut designer blouse.

We flirted by the coffee machine during break. Laughs. Loaded looks. Casual touching as I passed her a steaming cardboard cup. The brush of skin on skin electrified me. Made me want her. The entire second half of the meeting could have been about next gen sports cars and I wouldn’t have noticed.

The sexual tension spilled the instant the elevator doors slid shut. By the time we hit the lobby floor, her cheeks and chest were flushed, and my fingers were coated in her pussy juices. She tasted divine. I’ve been addicted ever since.

I snapped out of the reverie at her relentless grip, cock primed. My body tensed. Adrenaline flowed, and fear surfaced, perilously close to coming without her permission. I wriggled my face and she rose, squeezing the head of my dick hard while I huffed my way back towards the gates of self-control. She loved it when I struggled to keep a lid on my orgasms. So did I.

As the danger passed, she stepped away. Turned to face me and gazed down, cornflower irises wide. “You want pussy?”

The emphatic nod was barely necessary. The desire behind my eyes gave me away moments before she straddled my head and crouched again. She gripped my cheeks.

“Tongue out.”

I complied. When she held the headboard and swept her crotch back and forth, my tongue raked the taut leather, her arousal smearing the flipside of the fabric. I craved it. Knowing that she was pantyless excited me even further.

Each sweep became firmer. From the faintest brushes to full-on grinding of her pelvis against my outstretched tongue, she took herself higher. Used me for her pleasure as she hurtled towards completion.

Between laps, I caught glimpses of her mouth forming the ‘O’ that signalled she was on the verge of her own precipice. I poked my tongue out further and rhythmically nodded my head to increase the pressure on her encased clit at the apex of each rock of her hips. She approved.

Her sighs intensified until deep rasps escaped and she stilled, trembling, thighs crushing my cheeks. Less than a millimetre from my tongue, she pulsed. Her rich flavour seeped, breaching microscopic imperfections in the material and its seams. I savoured every drop of oozing wetness.

When her breathing slowed, she slid back a little. Made eye contact, sparkling desire radiating between us.

I knew she wasn’t done. Not by a long shot. That was merely the warm-up.

Shuffling back further, her leather-clad pussy nudged my hardness and her mouth met mine. The kiss was ferocious, as if she was trying to reclaim the juices I had stolen. Swirling tongues. Playful bites. Her hips rocked against my steel that was begging to pierce the fabric and fuck her to the oblivion we both sought.

She pulled away. Sat up astride my chest. Rose to her knees, grabbed handfuls of her breasts and squeezed. Pinched until the nipples tented the lines of the sweater.

Sliding her hands from chest to waistband, I held my breath as she snapped the button. Grabbed the zip. Eased it downward, alabaster flesh spilling with each released tooth.

I never tired of the vista when she began to peel the fabric down. Her cunt was bare. My mouth watered at the sticky strings of arousal that stretched and snapped between the leather and her mound.

Malena rolled them down a little further, exposing the inner fabric. The crotch seam glistened and I couldn’t disguise my need. Pausing, she inched forward. “You want this?” I deepened my breathing, catching her unwrapped scent. She crept closer. Closer, until the material that had been trapping her juices skimmed my chin. I opened my mouth and she hovered above it. “One lick.”

My thank you, Miss was swallowed by her pressing the fabric to my mouth. I kissed it. Smeared it. Extended my tongue and swabbed once to collect every morsel I could before she lifted her hips and shuffled away.

I smacked my lips. Licked them. Fuck, I adored that sweet almond with a peppery tang. She didn’t give me much time to relish; stood and gradually peeled the trousers down to her ankles, using the headboard for support to step from them.

Picking up the inside-out trousers by the legs, she dangled the rolled seat above my nose. I caught further snatches of her pussy juice. The musk of her delicious ass. She let go and they pooled on my face, one leg draped out across each cheek.

Within a second she was on her knees straddling my chest again. She grabbed the material thighs and stretched them out either side of my head, trapping me between the pillow and her heavenly aroma. I snorted through the fabric, barely able to move. Lost and loving it. I kissed, smeared and lashed the viscous crotch area like a madman, knowing she would only afford me a fixed time to enjoy her.

LucieEllis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LucieEllis

I was right: she’s all about the tease. She lifted the fabric away and I breathed pussy-tinged oxygen. Her scent was trapped in my stubble and every breath lengthened the excitement.

Discarding the trousers and brushing aside the panties on my chest, she rose to her knees again and inched forward until her glistening bare pussy hovered above my mouth. Despite the intense desire to do so, I knew better than to eat before I was invited. Her fingers snaked down over the faint excess of her belly peeking below the hem of her sweater, and peeled her sticky lips apart.

A rush of adrenaline thundered through me. I barely heard her command to extend my tongue, doing it instinctively instead, but I caught her “Don’t move”.

She lowered her hips; an agonisingly slow gesture. My tongue slithered past the entrance she held open and the full glory of her arousal dripped its length, her flavour dancing on my taste buds. She lifted away. Lowered until I pierced her again, slightly deeper, then set up a steady rhythm above me. She sighed and fucked my outstretched tongue, juices trickling down it to periodically pool in the back of my throat before I hungrily swallowed each mouthful.

All too soon, she raised clear, stepped away and I groaned. I could have stayed there all night. Malena let go of her pussy lips, licked her fingers and regarded my straining erection. “Awww, poor boy. Need relief?”

I didn’t even dignify that with a response. Not that she’d have taken any notice: I recognised the signs. She was fully immersed in the zone where I was her personal fucktoy. Nothing more than a tool to be used and abused for her pleasure. And it drove me fucking wild.

She turned around so her curvy rump faced me and stepped one foot over my midriff. Bent at the waist to grab hold of my shins and lowered her hips to brush my eager cock. I squirmed a little to try and enter her. She stopped and waited until I gave up. Then carried on lowering, rocking her hips back and forth to coat the flared tip in her juices. I penetrated her fractionally with each sweep and moaned as my orgasm rose. “Fuck, so close.”

Snapping her hips up, she crawled backwards, creeping her glimmering pussy and glorious ass to my face again. I could sense her heat as she neared. Drooled as her cunt loomed. Sighed into her snatch when she covered my mouth with it. And drank as she ground onto me.

So engrossed in eating her delicious pussy, I barely noticed her tongue lashing the combination of pussy juice and pre-come from the tip of my cock until it was almost too late. My cock pulsed once and I clamped my butt muscles, digging fingernails into them to try and stave off the orgasm. A single bubble of milky spunk coursed up inside the length of my cock and spilled from the tip, dribbling down my shaft. I hissed into her cunt as she chased it back up from my sparse nest of pubic hair, sucking the head clean with a theatrical pop.

I muffled, “Fuck. FUCK!” into her all-encompassing heat and gripped my ass hard to prevent another stray spurt from escaping. Shaking beneath her, I mercifully held back as the heat of her mouth plunged to the base of my cock and retreated.

When she popped off the head a second time, she reared up, shoving her ass against my face. Crushed me between her pussy and the pillow. “Don’t DARE come until I say.”

My wriggling only served to increase her determination. She ground her ass onto my face as I fought over which side of the knife edge of self-control I’d fall. My mind was whirling, desperately trying to escape the reality of her power, and failing to think of anything else that would delay my orgasm.

That’s exactly what she wanted. If I disobeyed then I’d be fucked. Properly fucked. I knew she’d brought the strap-on and would have no hesitation to use it on me.

I fought. Flinched. Each time I did, she ground her hips in a wide circle and then re-centred herself on my mouth. She was oozing almost a constant stream of nectar and I was lapping and slurping to keep up. Fuck, I was desperate to come and moaned my urgency.

The stinging slap to my cock ricocheted, the heat spiralling inward. I cried into her cunt.

“Keep quiet,” she thundered.

Reaching around behind her, she spread her cheeks and straightened her back, rolling her asshole onto my nose. When she let go, my air supply was cut off. All I could do was squirm beneath her holes, snorting her incredible musk, lapping her dripping cunt and drinking everything she gave. Her hands pressed to my hips for leverage and she shoved herself back and forth, smothering me, using me.

Every time the pace of my licking slowed, she lifted clear allowing me to gasp a lungful of air, and then plunged her ass and pussy back to my face, riding me. The length of her strokes increased so I could lash her clit too. The vibrations of her deepening cries transferred to my chin and tongue.

I was delirious with excitement, determined to finish her. Snarling, I bared my teeth. Bit her pussy, raking teeth across the slick skin. She howled, “Yesss,” and slammed her hips against me, holding still as her slit began to quiver on my tongue, asshole winking around my nostrils.

I gulped what I could of her juices. Drowned in her desire. Her needs. Quite how I managed to avoid spraying my stomach with my own come wasn’t a decision I remember making. But somehow, mercifully, I held, vaguely aware of leaked rivulets of thick pre-come raining down my shaft and pooling at its base. An almost-gasm.

When she lifted her ass from me, my face was a shiny mess and I heaved in oxygen. Every breath was a continuation of her actions, the trapped scent delivering waves of arousal that swam through my body and mind.

Malena’s own breathing was heavy, gradually slowing. Stray droplets of come formed on her pussy lips and dripped to pepper my stubble as her hips lazily swung above me. Her pendulous motion was hypnotic and I’ve no idea how long we stayed that way, basking in the needs we had taken from one another.

She broke the trance. Crawled off and reached beneath me to untie my wrists.

I rubbed them and sat up, smiling at her. She returned the smile, flicking her gaze between my eyes and shiny shaft that was still raging for action. A mischievous glint crossed her features.

Rocking onto all fours, she presented her ass. I needed no further invitation. Knelt up behind her, grabbed her cheeks and buried my face back between them, slathering and licking her drooling cunt and slippery asshole as she resumed groaning.

Raising my hand, I crashed it into one of her cheeks. She flinched and rocked her hips back against me. I massaged the hot handprint and spanked her other cheek while devouring her slit. The crack echoed off the walls; her groans followed.

Over and over, I slapped her bountiful asscheeks until my palms stung, matching the radiated heat beneath.

I stopped and pulled away, face slick with her juices. Mimicking her accent, I called out, “Husband not do this for you?”

She tossed me a lidded gaze over her shoulder, halfway between lust and loathing. Narrowed her eyes. “Shut up and fuck me.”

Grabbing her ass, I lined myself up. “Yes, Miss.”

I plunged into her sopping cunt and, without missing a beat, fucked her hard, tugging her hips to meet mine, ass flesh rippling on impact. Each thrust drove us lower and lower onto the bed until she was prone. I kicked my knees outward against hers to spread her, slid my hands up her back, pinning her shoulders to the mattress, and resumed pounding into her.

Any neighbours we might have had in adjoining rooms were probably glad that her cries of ecstasy became muffled by the pillow. She shrieked and begged for it harder. I delivered, sliding my hands up to her throat and gripping tight as our hips crashed against one another.

It all became too much. A wave of pressure inside me built, rhythm breaking down until I groaned, slamming one final time into her and holding there as ropes of come jetted deep inside.

Malena gurgled appreciation beneath me, cunt pulsing around my length as tremors rippled through her body. I let go of her neck and allowed her to ride it out as my spurts tailed off. She quivered around my embedded shaft even as I gradually softened inside her, slipped out and climbed free.

Her ass was a pink wreck, clear hand prints haphazardly plastered on otherwise flawless skin. I whistled. “Fuck, that’s pretty.” Stroked the marks. “And hot.”

She twisted her face from the pillow and smiled back at me. “Pretty hot. I take compliment.”

Rolling over, she propped herself up on one elbow and patted the bed. I joined her. Cupped her cheek and swept blonde strands aside before leaning in for a tender kiss. I don’t know how she did it, but that simple act made my toes fizz. Our tongues gently explored, lips moving as one until its eventual conclusion.

She slid her gaze up and down my nakedness. “So… I have thinking. We could make more permanent.”

I stared, heart thumping. “You know I can’t leave Trish. And what about Mike?”

She tapped the tip of my nose with a fingertip. “No, silly. You need PA? I transfer. I hard worker.”

Thoughts whirled. It had never even crossed my mind. Truthfully, she was too valuable to me in her current employ. But it would be a hell of a ride. ”Fuck. If you worked for me, we’d never get anything done.”

Malena laughed, an infectious giggle and tossed back her hair. “Probably. But think of fun, hmmm?” She walked her fingers down my chest and stroked my dick, whispering, “So much fun.”

“My god you’re insatiable.”

“Takes one to know one.”

I stroked her fingertip. “Let’s think about it. Relations between our companies are pretty good. Wouldn’t want to jeopardise that.”

She rolled her eyes. “Just like Anthony. Always strategy.”

“It’s not like that and you know it. I think you’re fucking amazing.” She beamed. “Is he a good boss? Are you happy?”

She wrinkled her nose. “Not unhappy.” Her shrug was unconvincing. “But you make me big happy.”

Her turns of phrase were certainly part of her charm, and I smiled. “You make me big happy too. But right now,” I reached past her and plucked my phone off the shelf. “I’m big famished. Join me for dinner?”

“Room service?” I nodded. “Oh, you spoil a girl.” She tipped her head coquettishly. “Okay. But you stay like this.” She indicated my lack of clothes, then wrapped her hand around my cock. “I plan dessert.”

Published 
Written by WannabeWordsmith
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments