Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Fairy Tale

"A Magical Encounter"

25
7 Comments 7
2.0k Views 2.0k
6.7k words 6.7k words

Author's Notes

"Definitely a different turn from my first few stories. It was inspired by an image I saw. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you like it. As always. Let me know. Just try and be kind."

Ben loved being in nature. He had been hiking since he was a teenager. It started as afternoon hikes through the woods of his local park. Being in the great outdoors, the Sun coming through the leaves, the wind through the trees, and the sounds of humanity relegated to the background, was Ben's escape, his Heaven.

As time went on, the sounds of traffic and other people, as muted as they were, still invaded his senses. He started to find more remote places to hike, to try and escape the world and the sounds of man. The hikes went from other parks to the mountains. Unfortunately, the hiking trails in the mountains usually had other people on them. Not in a line, like at a store or to get on a ride, but he couldn't go a day hiking without running into someone else. There was also the sound of cars on the nearest road or a plane going overhead.

The sounds didn't upset him as much as he just wanted to find a place where he could go without hearing the outside world for one day. Whenever he wasn't working, he was hiking. His vacations consisted of hiking in different states and countries, always searching for that silence that let him hear only the sounds of the Earth.

All the hiking kept him in very good shape. Even though he was in his forties, he had the body of a twenty-year-old. His stomach was a six-pack and his legs were toned and muscled. He had arms that were strong but not largely muscular.

He had his share of women interested in him, but after their first hike together, they always found reasons to be busy and eventually disappeared.

This meant he didn't get a lot of second dates which also meant he didn't get a lot of sex.

He didn't mind too much. The frustration gave him the drive to hike more to burn off that energy. But he wouldn't mind having sex once in a while. It had been so long, he forgot who got tied up, as his best friend used to joke.

_____________________________________________

Ben decided to try an easy hike while vacationing in England one Summer. So, he went hiking in the Forest of Dean. He knew it wasn't the deepest wood or the farthest from civilization. But he had heard how ancient the woods were and having seen so many images, he put it on his list of places to visit while touring around the county.

The woods were dark and deep and old, and the trees were twisted and gnarled, with character. It was almost as if he could hear them talking as he hiked through their world. The sound of their branches creaking and their trunks moving with the wind was like a symphony to his ears.

He hiked as far into the woods as the paths would allow, then, he went deeper. Further and further from the roads and the car park, deeper into the silence of the wood.

It was late afternoon and he hadn't seen another human being for hours. He was in his happy place. One foot in front of the other, the only sound was the talking of the trees and his breathing.

The wood opened suddenly into a glen. A clearing covered in flowers. It held one ancient-looking tree right in the middle. The trunk was twisted, gnarled, and thick. It seemed to be taller than all the other trees in the wood and the branches were a canopy that covered and protected the glen like a great natural umbrella.

As Ben walked around the trunk, admiring the story in its character, he noticed the roots had formed into what looked like a natural lounge chair. It had a layer of moss growing on it and looked to be just his size.

Normally, he could hike for most of the day without a break. But suddenly, it was like he was being called to sit and relax in this all-natural oasis. He realized he couldn't hear any man-made sounds. It was as truly quiet as it could be, only the breeze through the trees breaking the silence.

He took his backpack off, grabbed his canteen, and sat down on his tree lounge. It shouldn't have been as comfortable as it was. He should have felt the dampness from sitting in the moss and the hardness of the roots underneath him. Instead, it felt like he was laying on the softest mattress ever made and it was conforming to his body, hugging him in its embrace. He sipped his water and looked up at the trunk of the tree, through the canopy of branches and leaves. The Sun was on its downward slide through the sky and its light was cutting through the trees, illuminating the leaves glow on the western side of the tree, making them look like the tree was being lit from within.

It was mesmerizing, the play of light through the moving leaves. The dapples of Sunlight changed and morphed with every whisper of wind. It was hypnotic and Ben had fallen fast asleep within a short time.

____________________________________

He woke up, not sure for how long he had been asleep. It was nighttime but Ben realized that he could still see around him by a radiant light being given off by the tree itself. He looked up into the branches again and saw sparkles of something, he wasn't sure what, floating through the leaves of the canopy. It was the most amazing thing he had ever seen in all of his travels.

He had heard stories of glowing plankton in the oceans. Certain species of fish also glowed. Fireflies could illuminate themselves. But he had never seen or heard of a tree that could glow. It was truly mesmerizing and wonderful and staring at it put him into a peace of mind that he had never experienced.

As he continued to stare in awe at this wondrous piece of nature, one of the spots of light started to move in a pattern contrary to all the other spots of light in the branches.

He followed it and watched as it spiraled around the tree trunk, in and out of the branches and the leaves, coming lower and lower toward him. As it reached him, it got brighter and brighter until it was almost too much to look at.

It hovered in front of his face like it was staring back at him. But that made no sense, because how could a light stare? Still, it felt like it was examining him. It raised a bit higher to the top of his head, then swirled around and over him, hovering over every part of his body. Wherever it went, he felt the lightest feather of a shock on his skin. It was like being too close to a Van de Graaf generator.

The light covered every inch of him from his hair to his toes and then back up again and stopped just in front of his face again.

Slowly, the light began to dim, and Ben could start to make out details of his new guest. He couldn't believe his eyes. The light was coalescing into the shape of a woman...with wings. An honest-to-God fairy was floating in front of him. Her wings were slightly blurry as they vibrated to keep her aloft.

He thought he must be dreaming.

"You aren't," she said in a tiny voice.

"I'm not what?" he asked.

"Dreaming," she said.

"How did you..." he started to ask.

"Know what you were thinking?" she finished for him.

"Exactly," he replied.

"I've been around for a very long time. It's not my first time appearing to one of your kind," she said.

"A long time?" he asked. "You don't look a day over eighteen."

She smiled at him. "Well thank you kindly, and not that a girl shares her age, but I'm actually over six-hundred years old."

Ben looked at her more closely. She had bright red hair in a short bob that framed her face perfectly. Her dress was made out of leaves, strategically placed around her body, but just enough for modesty's sake. They were situated across her breasts with a slim line traveling down her center, covering her belly button and then spread out to cover her private area between her legs, like bikini bottoms. Her arms and legs were slim and smooth and her skin seemed to glisten like dew on flower petals. Her breasts were a bit larger than what her frame should be able to hold and stay upright. Then again, she shouldn't be able to fly, so he figured there was some magic involved.

He began to wonder what she would look like without the leaves covering her little body.

"I look very much how I look now, but naked," she said.

He wasn't sure she was reading his mind, but then again, he didn't believe in fairies when he got up this morning.

He blushed a little as what she said registered.

"Um, why did you say that?" he asked.

"It's what you were thinking, wasn't it? It's what every man I have ever appeared to think. And even some of the women. That's okay though, I don't mind. It's kind of why I appeared to you. It's why I drew you here in the first place." she said.

He thought about that for a moment. He knew he had been drawn to these woods but didn't have a real reason for it. It just seemed like a good idea at the time. Like he was being pulled to visit. There were stranger things in Heaven and Earth.

"So, what were you saying about how you looked naked?" he asked, hoping to get the conversation onto a track that he thought his brain would understand. As he tried to picture it, he felt his penis start to harden in his hiking shorts. When it happened in the past, he would just go for a long hike or take a cold shower. But it was dark and the nearest shower was back at the hotel miles away.

"Oh, I look kind of look like this," she spread her arms wide and the leaves on her body fell away from her skin revealing the most perfect figure he had ever seen, except in miniature form. Her breasts had the cutest little nipples that seemed to harden as the airbrushed over them. If they were on a full-size woman, they would be the equivalent to DD-cups. Her tummy was flat and perfect. The light given off by her wings, unfortunately, cast a shadow over the split between her legs and obscured his view of her tiny pussy. His imagination took over though.

"You are beautiful," he said. "Stunning even. I don't think I've ever seen a more perfect body in my entire life. What I wouldn't give to be able to make love to you."

"So, why don't you?" she asked.

"Because, first of all, you aren't real. I know you said I'm not dreaming, but fairies don't exist. Secondly, our size difference would be problematic. Third, I am not sure where to even start. Fourth, my penis wouldn't fit inside of you, anywhere, and I would end up frustrated. I can do that back in my hotel, thank you." he said.

"Well, I do exist, regardless of what you think. Our size won't be an issue. And trust me when I say, you won't go home frustrated. On the contrary, you will be more satisfied than with a human woman. You may never want to leave." she said with a sly smile. Then she reached up, cupped her tits, and lifted them toward him. Her hands slowly squeezed and massaged them showing him how pliable they were.

His logical side wouldn't let go of all the reasons that this wasn't a good idea and why it wouldn't work. Then he watched as one of her hands slid down her firm stomach to the V between her legs. She slowly drifted down until she was perched on his bulging hard-on. She lifted one leg and slid her fingers over her naked pussy. One finger split her lips and slid inside of her. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her back arched thrusting her bare breasts out toward him.

The sight of this tiny, magical, naked goddess fingering herself was too much and his cock bucked inside his shorts. It lifted the fairy off her feet and she floated up a few inches away from his body.

She opened her eyes and looked up at him. "Well, what do you think? Do you want to find out what sex with a fairy can be like? Don't you want to touch this body? I promise you, I will take you to the edge and finish you off in a way you can never imagine."

It had been so long since he had had sex, Ben's libido bitch-slapped his logical side into incoherence and took over.

He reached down and carefully wrapped his fingers around the fairy's body. He lifted her closer to his face and his eyes roamed over every inch of her naked form.

The first thing he did was what had been racing through his mind the moment those leaves fell from her. He took each foot in between two fingers and gently, pulled her legs apart. She took her hand away from her little pussy as he stuck out his tongue and lifted her body to his mouth.

With the lightest of pressure, he brought her to just the tip of the tongue and licked her between her thighs, up and over the slit of her pussy, continuing over her flat belly and up to her bulbous tits.

The experience was so incredible, he had no words. It was like licking a dehydrated sweet tart. He could taste her juices from her pussy and as they hit the tip of his tongue, it was like they exploded over his taste buds, multiplying as they dripped down his throat. Her skin tasted like a mix of mint and cinnamon. And as his tongue went over her tits, it was almost like they had a mind of their own. They seemed to move and roll with his motion and he even thought he felt them try and grab his tongue and pull it into her cleavage.

"That was...incredible? That word doesn't even seem big enough. I am not sure there is a word big enough for what just happened," he said as he held her up in front of his face.

Her skin had taken on even more of a shimmer as a rainbow of colors seemed to dance under her skin. Subtle and muted, but colors of the whole spectrum. It was beautiful to watch and simply added to the hypnotic sight of her.

"Well, thank you. I enjoyed it as well. Would you like to continue? I'm here for anything you desire. Don't worry about my size. I'm stronger than I look and I am of the wood. Just let me know when it's my turn to return the favor," she said.

Ben brought her back toward his lips and she parted her legs for him this time. Her wings started to vibrate again and he felt a light tug so he let her feet go. When he stuck out his tongue again, she flew in, spread her legs as wide as she could, which was almost a split, and sat down on the tip. She reached between her legs and pulled her pussy lips apart to cartoon-like extremes, opening her tiny cunt wider than he thought possible. Then, she let the lips go and they snapped around his tongue with a click, trapping it between her legs. Her magical taste started to flow into his mouth and he watched her, cross-eyed, as her body lifted and lowered itself, fucking the tip of his tongue.

He watched as she pushed her hips down harder and harder until it seemed he should be licking her lungs. There was so much of his tongue inside her tiny body and it felt incredible and better than licking any other woman he had ever known. Her taste kept changing as it flowed over his taste buds, kind of like the colors under her skin. There were hints of basil and pine and maple and a hundred other flavors. He thought, 'If she could bottle her pussy juice, she could make millions.'

"I have thought about it," she replied to his unspoken thought. "But, the world would then know we exist. That is one of our first rules. No one must know besides those we present ourselves to."

He let it go, closed his eyes, and gave in to the experience of licking the fairy's cunt.

She was bouncing up and down on him, using him for her pleasure as well. She leaned over and her breasts started rubbing the tip of his nose as she humped his mouth.

The feeling and taste, even the smell of her, was going right to his brain and causing his hormones to go into overdrive. His cock was harder than it had ever felt, painfully so. It even felt like it had got bigger than it ever had. He couldn't see it, but he could feel the air brush across his head as it poked out of the top of his shorts.

A few more minutes of bliss passed and he felt her little hands beat his cheeks as she climaxed on his tongue. The flood of her juice in his mouth tasted like the sweetest chocolate as it poured down his throat. A groan escaped him and the vibration went through his lips into her pussy. She moaned and pushed with all of her strength down on him, almost engulfing his entire tongue in her cunt. He heard her little voice as she cried, "Yes, yes, yes! Fuck me, fuck me. So good!"

Then she went limp on his face. She went so long without moving that he wasn't sure if she was still breathing. With the tip of his index finger, he reached up and slid it up the backs of her legs, along the crack of her tight ass to her back. He felt it rise and fall and breathed a sigh of relief.

He gently lifted her and her lips slid along his tongue, as it reached the tip, it slapped shut and reverted to its original size.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

She opened her eyes and with half-lidded eyes and mouth open in a sigh said, "Oh most definitely. It's been a while for me."

"What's a while?" he asked, thinking that it had been about five years for him since he had had sex of any kind.

She gave a little laugh."Five years. That's cute. The last time I had anything between my legs that wasn't part of this tree was 1874."

Ben coughed. "Did you just say 1874?"

"I told you, I'm over six hundred years old. But our little corner of the wood is not accessible to everyone. Mostly because we hide it. But also, not everyone is receptive to our call. There were so many who could have found peace and solace here, but they were too busy with the outside world to hear it." She replied.

"Are you ready for your turn?" she asked. "Do you want to feel what I can do for you?"

Ben's cock twitched in anticipation. He nodded.

She floated down towards his cock which had continued to grow, almost two inches more than it had ever grown before. The whole head and part of the shaft were sticking out of his pants. The head had reached up past his belly button, which was a new one for him.

Her hands did some sort of pattern and he watched as his belt unbuckled all on its own. But she used her hands to unzip his shorts. She did it slowly, exposing his cock a fraction of an inch at a time. Her body floated until she was parallel to his shaft, hovering her body over it, her face barely above the bare skin of his cock. He could feel her breath brushing across his penis and the warmth of it seemed to seep into the whole of his swollen member.

sofimeggan14
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sofimeggan14

Ben couldn't take much more. He was ready to cum by just watching the fairy's little naked body floating half an inch away from his naked cock.

"Please," he whispered.

"What was that?" she asked. "Please what?" She smiled, looking up at him, but not moving her body from its position floating over him.

"Please, touch it. Please. It's been so long for me. Please, I can't take much more. I'm going to cum. You're naked body is driving me crazy and licking you was the most incredible thing I have ever experienced. But, I don't want to cum yet. I want to feel you touch me. Please." He begged the tiny magical creature.

His cock was now fully naked, his shorts had been pushed aside. He looked down and had to admit that the sight of his engorged cock was impressive.

The fairy slowly dropped her whole body down until she was laying on his penis. She wrapped her legs around it and then her arms, resting her face against the warmth of his skin. He could feel every inch of her naked body pressing against him. Her little toes were sliding up and down, her hands were stroking as much of his prick as they could reach. It was when he felt her little lips start to kiss him all over with little smooches followed by her tongue flicking out to lick him everywhere that he started to go crazy.

Her tiny body was humping his engorged member. He watched as she writhed and wiggled, trying to rub his full length.

He reached down and slid one finger along her back to the crack of her ass again. It felt so sweet and tight and he wondered if she had ever taken anything up inside it.

"Not yet, and I don't think I have enough magic for that today." She smiled up at him while still rubbing her whole body against his dick.

He couldn't get used to the fact that she could read his mind.

"Why don't we get focused, shall we?" she asked.

She sat up, straddling him like she was riding a horse, and her hands did that pattern thing again. But this one was slightly different than the last one.

Ben watched as some of the vines of the tree took on a life of their own and wrapped around each one of his limbs, tying them down. It wasn't painful, but he was well and truly restrained. He was at her mercy and just had to lay there and take whatever she was about to give.

She put her hands down between her thighs and leaned on them, then started to slide her little magical cunt up and down his shaft. He could see the shine start to cover his whole cock, everywhere she slid her pussy. She would slide up to the head, lean over and lick it all over, focusing on licking the pre-cum leaking profusely out of the tip. Once at the top, she would turn around and slide down his shaft till her butt ran into his balls. Then she would start all over again. Up and down, back and forth, stimulating every inch of his cock. She even slid between his cock and his stomach, facing his shaft and with her back to his body, she used his penis like her personal stripper pole.

With his hands and legs restrained, he felt like he was going to lose his mind, followed very closely by five years worth of built-up cum.

His cock was glistening in the moonlight, every spot was soaked in fairy juices. Her wings would brush against him every few moments and it was like being brushed with rose petals, it was so soft and fleeting.

"So close," he grunted. "I'm going to cum soon."

The fairy climbed up his tent pole, hovering over the top. She reached down and pulled her pussy lips apart again and moved down, taking the tip of Ben's cock inside her. She let the lips go and they snapped shut on the head of his prick trapping him inside of her.

Even though he had already witnessed the magic of her pussy, it was like the TARDIS, bigger on the inside than the outside, he wasn't sure if she would be able to take his new girth inside of her tiny cunt.

He watched as she bucked and bounced, trying to get more of his hard cock deeper inside of her. She made it down to the rim of the head. Just as she passed it, her pussy lips snapped close. On every upstroke, she didn't slide up and over him as much as she was just jerking his cock.

She was so tight, she was acting like a living cock ring. Ben could feel the cum building inside of his shaft, raging to get out, but it was trapped in the vice of her little snatch.

Ben felt like he was going to have a heart attack. The pressure in his penis was back building. He worried about the little fairy when it was finally released. It might just pop the top of her head off. At the very least, it was going to fire her little body into the stratosphere.

All he could do was hump his hips up and down, trying to get his penis to move a tiny bit further inside of her to release the pressure and allow his cock to explode.

With one forced thrust, he felt the vice grip of her pussy slip. With the roadblock removed, his cock fired a cannonball of cum out of the head. It didn't toss her body as far as he thought, but it did force her up and off his dick. A river of cum flowed out of her cunt like a waterfall, and her body arched, thrusting out her chest and those perfect boobs. Another burst of cum shot out of his slit and went upstream, following the curve of her body, splashing those beautiful, impossible titties and shattering like a fragment grenade, soaking her hair and face and even soaking a bit of her wings.

Two more cums later, globs shot up in the air like the water show at the Bellagio hotel, then came splashing down on his belly and cock that was still hard. He knew it had been a while since he'd had a release, but he had never retained a hard-on after he had cum. This one didn't feel like it would ever go down. He felt like it would last forever.

Of course, the sight of his little fairy princess coated head to toe in his seed wasn't helping. She was moaning and rubbing it all over herself. Her tits looked magnificent as she smeared his cream all over them. She even pushed some inside of her twat and finger fucked her little body.

If he hadn't retained his stiffness, watching that show would have been enough to get him hard again.

"I'm still hard," he said.

"I can see that," she replied.

"Is there anything you can do? It's starting to get a little painful. Could you at least release my arms so I could jerk off a bit?" he asked.

"No," she answered. "I have a better idea and I think it's something you will really like."

She turned her face toward the tree canopy and started to sing. It was the most beautiful sound he had ever heard. It seemed to wash over him and fill him with love and longing, not to mention a bit of randiness.

The glow in the tree above him began to get brighter. The lights seemed to get bigger and they moved and turned, spinning around the tree.

Eventually, they all dropped down low enough that he recognized them all as fairies. Dozens of them, all shapes and sizes and colors appeared in stunning balls of light that started to dim as they got closer, revealing them to be gorgeous, naked wood nymphs. Some were busty, like his original goddess. Others were flat-chested. He found them all amazing and stunning and he couldn't take his eyes off of their sexy bodies as they did an aerial dance in front of him.

Some of them floated over to the first fairy and started to lick his cum off of her body. She just hovered there, arms and legs outstretched, and let them clean her from top to bottom. Ben couldn't tear his eyes away. It was every guy's fantasy come to life.

When she was clean, and looking like nothing had happened, she turned to Ben and said, "Now, let's see about taking care of your wood once and for all, shall we?"

Ben didn't have much of a choice in the matter as he was still tangled up in the vines.

All of the fairies flew down, moving around each other like a ballet, until they hovered over every inch of his body. Then, they descended and landed on him, pussy first. At first, it felt like a giant feathery kiss across every bit of skin. As they settled in, he could feel all their little bodies and it began to feel like he was being rubbed by one giant vagina. It was like being given a wet kiss from head to toe but by a really big tongue. It was not unpleasant, just odd.

It was as if they had turned into one, large organism. They were all doing the same thing, but their sync was off by just a bit, so it looked like one being, undulating and writhing over his body. It was hypnotic to watch and incredible to feel. They all sat, back to front and he watched as their hands, having started on each other's shoulders, slid down and started to massage the breasts of the fairy in front of them.

He felt superfluous to the situation as they all seemed to be enjoying each other's touch. He was just a giant, warm dildo that they were rubbing on for their stimulation.

Ben was okay with that. He wanted to close his eyes and focus on the feeling of hundreds of little pussies sliding over his skin, getting him wet from head to toe. But at the same time, he was enjoying the show going on around him. He couldn't decide where to focus, so his eyes roamed everywhere, trying not to miss a moment. It was making him a bit dizzy and lightheaded. Or maybe that was the blood filling his oversized cock.

There were fairies rubbing tits, kissing each other, fingering each other's pussies, and even a few sliding fingers up an asshole or two. There was lots of humping and rubbing and sucking and Ben wanted in.

"Might I bother a few of you to come up closer to my face?" he asked.

Five or six fairies broke off and hovered directly in front of him.

"Yes, how may we satisfy you?" They asked in unison. Their voices were so small and sounded young, it sent a shiver down his body and made his cock jump, startling a few of the fairies that were down there rubbing off on him.

"I was thinking, maybe, if you wouldn't mind..." he stammered and hesitated.

"It's fine," they said, again in unison. "You may ask us anything. We are some of the youngest of this tree and aren't as experienced as our sisters. But, we have been trained. Just tell us what you would like and we will grant your wish to grant you the peace you have been seeking for so long."

He looked at the five of them. There was a blonde, brunette, redhead, green, and lavender. Their hair was cut short and framed their faces, just like the first fairy who appeared. The body types varied as well. It was almost as if their breasts were an example of a size chart for implants. They went from the flattest chest, with great, light, pink nipples, to oversized, hanging, floppy tits.

All of their pussies were cleanly shaven and dripping with their juices.

"I was thinking, maybe the ones with bigger tits could just slide them up and around my cheeks, while one girl perches on my nose and fingers herself as well as rubs her tits. The last two can straddle my tongue and slide back and forth, letting me lick their tender little cunts and filling my mouth with your flavors. Then you can all switch places as desired. Would that be okay?" he asked.

They all said, "Of course. Whatever you desire. We are here for you." With their tiny voices, it almost sounded sing-song and had a bit of harmony to it. It was adorable as well as sexy.

The fairies flew to the parts that Ben had requested and settled in. The two with the largest breasts lay down against his cheeks and rubbed their nipples against him. He could feel the softness of their breasts and the hardness of their nipples as they moved around his cheeks. He also felt the strings of moisture as their tiny pussies. shifted and rubbed against him. It was so sensual and sexual and the kinkiest thing he had ever experienced.

The one that landed on the end of his nose straddled him and locked her knees on either side of the tip. Ben had to cross his eyes a bit to focus on her. He watched as she did the sexiest dance for him. Her hands explored her body all over, rubbing and caressing and fingering every part of her as she danced to her own tune. It was his own private lap dance but on his nose.

She slowly did a back bend, pointing her pussy right at him. Her legs spread and her cunt opened, squirting a tiny bit of juice right on his nose. He caught a scent of lilac and it was like it overtook his senses. As he continued to watch her, she bent over so far, her head came under her legs. Her knees bent and she contorted until he watched with amazement as she started to lick her pussy.

Ben's mouth dropped open in both shock and admiration. That's when the other two fairies lay down in mid-air so they were toe to toe and flew together on either side of his lolling tongue. They slid their legs together, scissoring their legs around his taste buds, and began to hump their pussies on him. Immediately he started to taste things like coffee and caramel, almonds, and hazelnut, the flavors were ever-changing but always complimentary as the two fairies had continuous orgasms in his mouth.

The stimulation was too much and he didn't know where to focus first. The multitude of other fairies hovering over his body were still rubbing and stroking him, it was like being rubbed by a giant feather and every nerve in his body was going into overload.

Through all of the stimuli, suddenly, he had a sharp singular focus, as if they had read his mind again.

He felt a dozen or so hands, lips, tongues, and pussies rubbing all over his bat and balls. Then, he felt his legs being lifted in the air and held in position by many small hands. All at once, he felt a tight pussy snap over the head of his cock like before, except this one managed to push herself further down and she reached almost halfway down his shaft.

Immediately after, he felt what he thought were toes, spreading his ass open.

He couldn't see underneath him, but he observed three fairies supporting a fourth by her arms and they were lifting and dropping her. As they did, he felt his ass being spread open. They were using the fairy-like dildo and whenever they pushed her inside of him, he could feel her little toes wiggle about, tickling his anus.

That did it, that pushed him clear over the edge. He moaned, his back arched, and his cock shot such a large load of cum. The poor fairy that had been fucking him was fired like a cannonball up in the air and disappeared in the foliage of the tree above him.

More and more cum erupted from him as the fairy fucking his ass was pushed deeper and deeper, stimulating him like he never had been before. Every down thrust of her feet charged another quart of cum to fire from his record-breaking twelve-inch cock.

His cum was raining over all the fairies and they were bathing in it, their arms and legs outstretched, taking the hits of semen on their tits, their pussies, their faces, in their mouths. Some were taking turns perched by his pee slit and would stick their tongue out to catch the cum as it sailed past.

Ben's whole body was shaking with the exertion of cumming so much. His back was starting to hurt and his cock was feeling sore, but he still shot off bucket loads of his white stuff until all the fairies had been coated.

______________________________________

When he had finally stopped firing off his cum loads, he collapsed with exhaustion and blacked out.

He awoke and it was still dark out, and all but one of the fairies had gone. The first one, his little redhead.

She floated above him, clothed again in her leaves, just watching him.

"How long was I asleep?" he asked.

"Not long," she replied. "At least not long by our standards of time," she added.

"What does that mean, exactly? Isn't time the same everywhere?" he asked.

"Well, it's all relative, isn't it? You see, if you were in your world, about two days would have gone by."

No wonder he was hungry.

"But since you are in our wood, and we are in control here, only about two hours have passed," she said.

"Well, this has been wonderful and amazing and I can't tell you the last time I have had this much sex and felt so completely satiated. But, I should really get going. I am hungry and I have a plane to catch tomorrow. So, thank you kindly for all you have done. I think I'm ready to be untied and go home," he said.

"Oh, sweetie, you are going to miss your flight. We will find you something to eat and drink, but we are not letting you go. You see, my sisters all decided that since it has been so long for most of us, they all want a turn at fucking you. So, you will be provided with sustenance to keep your strength up, but you will not be released until our night is over. And it's only just started." she said, smiling at him with a lascivious grin.

'Well,' he thought to himself, ' there are worse ways to go. But I wonder how I am going to explain this to my work and my family.'

Just then, his redhead flew down, put her hands on either side of the head of his cock, leaned in for a long, luxurious lick through his whole pee slit, then wrapped her arms around his shaft, and hugged it to her body, nuzzling the head.

'Who cares,' he decided. 'The real world can wait.'

Published 
Written by Taltos305
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments