Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Princess' Training

"Princess Cassia is a spoiled brat, but she's going to learn to behave"

2
1 Comment 1
1.2k Views 1.2k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"This is an excerpt from a larger story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Please stay tuned"

“Prince Lachlan, I demand to be returned to my father immediately. This union, this conquest, it was never my desire. I am a princess of my castle, and I will not be held captive against my will.” 

“Cassia, I understand your frustration and desire for freedom. But you must also understand the complexities that have led us here. Your father took something from my land, and my people suffered for it. Anyway, you already gave me your word” Lachlan gestures for her to sit next to him.

“Your land means nothing to me. And I gave it to you under unfair conditions” She remains standing.

“You’re a spoiled brat. You have lived a life of privilege and beauty, shielded from the hardships that so many others endure. Because of this, you have failed to see the people around you. Even something as simple as those who serve you, who make your life comfortable. Your treatment of your maid, Freya, has been less than kind, and you have never truly recognized her as an individual with her own hopes and dreams. It’s time someone teaches you a lesson in humility”

“She is but my maid. It is her duty to serve me. I have never intended any harm toward her. Freya wants for nothing.” Cassia, her composure wavering, attempts to defend herself.

“Duty does not absolve us of our responsibility to treat others with kindness and respect. Your actions, Cassia, have revealed a sense of entitlement, a belief that the world revolves around you. But the mark of true nobility lies not in privilege, but in how we serve those around us. Bring Freya here.” Lachlan waves his hand in dismissal. 

“You do not command me, Lachlan.” Cassia turns to leave. Lachlan grabs her hand and pulls her down over his legs. Her stomach lies across his lap, her hair dangles on the ground by his feet. 

“If you act like a brat you will be treated as one.” With a swift motion, Lachlan raises her gown up her legs to bunch along her waist exposing her backside. Cassia gasps at the sudden air. 

He raises his hand and spanks one cheek hard, leaving a red welt. Cassia cries out and struggles to move, but Lachlan's other arms keep her firmly on his lap. She can feel the hardness between his legs. 

His hands make soothing circles around the sore cheek and Cassia begins to relax. Then he lifts his hand again and spanks the other cheek before applying more soothing circles on the new welt.

Tears fall from the humiliation and pain. No one ever dared to raise their voice against Cassie, much less spank her. 

“Be a good girl and bring Freya here.” Lachlan smooths her gown over her ass and pats gently in-between her cheeks. Cassia tumbles off his lap and straightens up.

“I am here.” Freya steps around a green oversized vase holding a lemon tree. Cassia wonders how much she heard or saw. 

“Tell me, Freya, what is it like to work within these walls? What joys and challenges do you encounter in your service to the castle?” Lachlan adjusts in the seat to leave more space free, and pats the area next to him. Freya hesitates before sitting. Cassia bristles at being replaced so easily by a mere amid. 

“We find joy in serving others. But it can also be challenging at times.” Freya doesn’t elaborate. 

“And what of pleasure?” Lachlan brushes Freya’s shoulders. Cassia turns to walk away. “No Cassia, you stay. You will learn about others. You will learn what it means to serve them.”

He leans closer to Freya’s ears. She has not moved in her seat but the blush along her breasts betray a sign of indifference. 

“Have you felt the touch of a man, Freya? Would you want to?” Lachlan waits for her answer. 

“Yes, I have.” Freya stared boldly into his eyes. 

“Would you like to again? Do you have a man you are promised to?” Her face was inches from his. Cassia watches in disbelief.

“I am promised to no man. But I will not submit to you. When I find pleasure, it’s for myself.” Freya looks down at the rise in his pants. 

“Cassia, get on your knees and watch. Learn what it means to serve others.” Lachlan grabs the front of Cassia’s gown and tugs, sending her to her knees. “Freya, can you teach your mistress a lesson?”     

Freya smiles and reaches up to the intricately styled bun atop her head. With nimble fingers, she begins to undo the pins and clasps, allowing her hair to tumble down in waves of radiant splendor.

FuturaSwitch12
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FuturaSwitch12

Lachlan makes an appreciative groan and runs his fingers through the waves. Freya closes her eyes and tilts her head back exposing more of her chest. He finds the ties that keep her apron on and pulls while she undoes the buttons of her dress. Cassia can’t stop looking, her stomach turns, and feels hot bile in her throat. 

Freya stands so she can move out of her uniform. Her breasts free of bindings, were magnificent, nipples pink and taunt. Her shapely legs were strong from hard work. 

Lachlan opens the buttons of his shirt and casts aside his pants. He repositions himself on the chaise to lay, his manhood erect and throbbing. 

“I am yours to take what you please Freya. I’m your tool to find pleasure.” He gestures to his body and waits. 

Freya straddles his thighs so her womanhood is just above his cock. She grabs him with one hand and brings him to her entrance so he can feel her warmth. 

“You’re already wet,” Lachlan murmurs appreciatively. “How long were you watching?” Freya doesn’t respond, just swirls his tip around her opening finding her sensitive nub. A little moan escaped her lips. 

Cassia's eyes won’t stop watching Freya’s glistening folds. Her own thoughts betray her as Cassia wonders what it would be like to lick them.

Lachlan becomes a prop for Freya to tease and touch, rubbing her slit along the length of his manhood, leaving a wet trail. 

She lifts her body again and sinks down, her velvety canal envelops him completely. Lachlan throws his head back and bucks his hips toward her. 

“Ride me.” Lachlan commands.

Freya’s pace quickens, her hands on Lachlan’s chest for support. The sounds of moans and coupling fill the room. 

Lachlan cups a breast in his hands as Freya lowers her orbs to his mouth. He eagerly finds a rhythm suckling between the two. 

His hips thrust upward, meeting Freya’s downward motion. Lachlan pushes in with long strokes as he reaches up to grab a handful of hair. His other hand moves to stroke between her legs. His thumb presses, and teases, with that, Freya to loses control. 

Her walls contract around him and she throws her head back in a wild moan. Lachlan filled her with his seed and buried himself deep inside her. She collapsed in a pile on his chest, breathing hard. Cassia has to remind herself to breathe. She feels surges of jealousy and lust in equal parts. 

Lachlan gently picks Freya up and slips himself out of her. She lets him lay her back on the chaise, subdue. 

“Cassia, come here. Crawl to me.” Both Cassia and Freya look shocked by the request. Cassia decides to obey and stiffly puts one arm in front of the other towards the chaise. She stops before Lachlan’s feet. “Lick her clean. It’s time you learned how to serve.” 

Freya rises up startled by the request, but Lachlan guides her back down. Cassia makes no move. 

“Cassia, I said to lick her clean.” One hand comes down to administer a quick spank. It lands halfway on the existing welt sending shoots of pain and excitement between her legs. 

Freya’s smug look sends Cassia into a rage. She would not be bested by a maid. 

Cassia moves her head in line with Freya’s legs. She flicks her tongue tentatively, tasting Lachlan and sex. Cassia’s fingers delicately probe the hole while her lips alternate between soft nibbles and long lapping tongue strokes. 

Freya’s hips begin to buck and she moans, almost against her own will. Her hips swivel all over Cassia’s lips, chin, and cheeks soaking them. 

“Does this please you Freya?” Lachlan watches from the edge of the chaise. She only whimpers in response. “Pleasure her until she’s finished, Cassia, if you can.” 

Cassia’s cheeks burn at the insult. She would prove herself capable and they would not belittle her again. 

Gasping for air, Cassia pushes her tongue inside, while Freya’s legs clamp around her head. Her strong hands grab Cassia’s hair and pull her closer. Her tongue continues its onslaught of swirling, sucking, and darting against the swollen bud.

Freya cries out and pushes Cassia’s head away. She gathers her clothes and walks out of the room naked before anyone can speak. 

Lachlan avoids a wet spot on the chaise and resumes his seat. 

“For someone surrounded by beauty and pleasure, you’ve managed to remain ignorant of your own.” 

Cassia remains still, not comprehending her own feelings. 

“I’ll see you tonight Princess.” Lachlan pats her head and walks away. 

Published 
Written by Alexandria_Luna
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments