Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Barbed Wire Bikini

"Lust and desire burn, even when you're made of PVC."

3
4 Comments 4
921 Views 921
7.3k words 7.3k words

Author's Notes

"The idea for this story was conceived by the author long before he had any knowledge of a recent movie featuring a PVC protagonist which bears a striking resemblance to those in this story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>The resemblance, as conceived, is purely intentional although the author does not endorse the movie."

Three blonde dolls.

No, literally,

Three blonde dolls;

Habitual schemers.

Subtle conspirators,

Resourceful assassins,

Watchers, rivals, friends.

Given immortal life

By some quirk of Fate.

Given consciousness,

And burning, dark desire; three curses.

Cursed are they to while away the years;

Three goddesses without goddess powers

Or human hearts, yet still, the fires burn.

So unto evil deeds our trio turn.

- The Profligacies of Nostrildumbass.

****

“You filthy, fucking slut! Where the fuck did you get that skirt?”

“Oh this? Wouldn't you just love to know bitch!?”

“You better fucking tell me or I'll pull out your hair and glue it to my armpits!”

“Fuck off you stupid...stupid Funkopup!”

“What did you call me you miscast dildo!?”

“Ladies, ladies, please shut up the pair of you. I'm trying to think.”

Tara looked up at her belligerent friends through hooded, threatening eyes. She loved them both dearly but keeping the peace between them had lately become an ever- increasingly difficult chore. She glanced at the curiously crude, yet ingenious construction that Kaia had wrapped around her hips. It reached from just under her navel depression to a third of the way down her shiny slender thighs. It was constructed of strips of black, glossy plastic laced together around a dark green rubber band with black thread. On each black strip, a vertical band of silver aluminium had been glued. Tara was quietly impressed.

“Where did you get that...skirt Kaia?”

Kaia's bright blue eyes widened proudly, “I made it myself! With stuff I found in her waste paper basket. It took like, forever. Isn't it awesome?”

“Looks top of the range from 'Dodgy & Co,' quipped Jade with considerable venom. But before Kaia could retaliate, Tara held up her right hand. This always brought a welcome silence and, in measured tones, she said,

“It always intrigues me what she throws away that girl. Humans are such wasteful creatures. We should keep a closer eye on that waste paper basket.”

'She' was Jasmine, in whose house the trio lived. Jasmine was twenty-one, slim, attractive, nerdy and worked nine to five, but what she actually did while she was out the trio neither knew nor cared. In her spare time Jasmine was a crafter and needlework artist. She had bought Tara or 1999-0201-HF, to give her proper designation, four years ago from an op-shop for half a dollar with a view to making dolls clothes for her and eventually reselling her on-line. She never did make the clothes and 'Tara' as she now called herself had lived, neglected and largely forgotten, in Jasmine's chaotic craft studio ever since.

Jade or 1999-2981-HF1 had come along about two years ago, also via Jasmine's op-shopping activities. She had arrived dusty, sticky, stained, with seriously matted hair and, of course, totally naked. She had cried tearlessly for hours until Tara calmed and consoled her. The two had become friends once Tara had restored Jade's cleanliness and, more importantly, her dignity. Although their personalities were totally different, they had developed a deep affection for one another.

Finally, about six months ago, they were joined by Kaia or 2015-NA43-HF-GHV92.

“Fuck me!” had been Jade's reaction, “Is that a manufacturer's serial number or a nuclear attack launch code!”

Kaia had no idea what Jade was talking about. She had just grinned and blurted out something about how happy she was to finally find others of her own kind. She was clearly different to the other two, having only been designed in 2015. She was creative, innocent and naive, happy and easygoing, although Jade's influence had gradually made her feisty, assertive and distinctly foul-mouthed. The three shared the same manufacturer and the same brand name and roughly the same early memories. How they happened to find themselves alive, conscious and quite often horny, was a complete mystery to them all.

“Oh, and by the way, do either of you know how to fuck?”

They had burst into peels of laughter at this, leaving Kaia looking more than a little perplexed,

“Oh Honey,” Jade had replied, “we'd give all our clothes and accessories, if we had any, to be able to do that!”

“In the meantime,” added Tara sympathetically, “we'll have to introduce you to something called internet porn.”

Internet porn, via Jasmine's laptop, had been a complete revelation to Kaia and the three often watched videos late into the night after Jasmine had gone to sleep.

“Oh, look how he's fucking her in the ass with that big, meaty...thing of his !”

“It's called a cock, Pumpkin,” Jade chimed in, “And before you ask, none of us has one.”

“No, I can see that, or a...pussy, or an ass. Oh, how I dearly wish I had an ass.”

“Shut the fuck up. You're starting to sound like a character from The Wizard of Oz.”

Kaia had ignored this and casually added, “I wish there was a wizard who could make us human, even for just one night, then we could go to one of those BDSM clubs and fuck our brains out.”

And it had been this statement that had given Tara an idea.

oo0oo

A few nights later the three met in a corner of the top shelf of Jasmine's walk-in wardrobe. Surrounded by a wall of long forgotten plushies and boxes of old craft supplies, the trio could not have been in a more private spot. As arranged, they met at 3am; long after their 'owner' had fallen asleep. Kaia was the last to arrive, sporting her aluminium and black skirt and a pointy bra made of black string and two dried Eucalyptus flower caps. Jada rolled her eyes and fought the urge to verbally abuse her young friend.

“Do you like it? I found these behind the fridge. Eucalyptus globulus.”

Jade smiled sourly and whispered, “Don't tell me you Googled that?”

Kaia swung her head around so fast that her long, plastic hair flew under her chin and settled on her shoulder.”

“As a matter of fact, yes I did, you miserable fucking excuse for a butt-plug!”

Jade was stunned into silence for a long moment then Kaia turned to Tara. In her perkiest voice she announced, “It's part of my Long, Hot & Horny Aussie Summer collection.”

“It's… very cute Kaia. Well done. You're a very talented designer.”

“Thank you! At least someone recognizes my abilities and appreciates style.”

Jade made a supreme effort to remain silent and turned her attention towards Tara.

“Now ladies,” Tara began in her most calming tone, “like you, I want to become human and taste some of the delights of licking, sucking and fucking...”

“And anal!”

“Yes, thank you Kaia, and anal. But in our present situation we haven't got an ice-cube's chance in Hell of that happening.”

The others stared at her intently.

“We may not have access to a witch or a wizard that might help us but we do have the opportunity and the ability to summon the powers of darkness.”

As Tara had expected, Kaia looked mystified by this so she held up her commanding right hand and continued.

“Now, I happen to know that our owner has in her possession a certain weird book, a long forgotten book that she bought from some obscure old bookshop somewhere; probably long ago.”

“What's it called?” asked Kaia.

Demonic Conjuration for Dummies.”

“Wait, we're not dummies.”

“We're not action-figures either Princess,” added Jade quietly and with uncharacteristic tact.

“No Kaia, dummies, refers to...ordinary people, like us.”

“Oh, I see, sorry. Go on.”

“Well, to cut a long story short, we can summon a demon to hopefully help us. We have most of the things necessary to perform the ceremony but we are lacking one vital ingredient. The blood of a virgin.”

They looked at each other for several minutes until Kaia said,

“...Ok, well technically, all of us are virgins, aren't we, but we don't have blood.”

“No, we need the blood of a human virgin.”

“Oh, ok. Where are we going to find one of those?”

It was Jade who provided the obvious answer.

“Jasmine.”

Kaia turned to her,

“How do we know she's a virgin? She's twenty-one isn't she?”

Jade looked at Tara quizzically.

“You've known her the longest.”

Tara smiled slyly, “Oh yes, she's a virgin alright.”

“But on that website she belongs to; Flush or Blush, or whatever the fuck it's called, she's always telling guys what a total slut she is. We could be wasting our time.”

Thoughtfully Tara replied, “I don't think cyber-sex counts. No, she's a virgin, I'll bet Kaia's new Long, Hot, Slutty Aussie Summer bra on it.”

“Hey!”

“Just kidding babe. It looks lovely on you but gray-greeny-blue is just not my colour.”

“Oh, ok then.”

“But now I do have a mission for you Kaia. We need a long and very, very thin needle.”

“Hmmm, I think I know just where to find one too...but don't we need one of those puzzle boxes too? You know the ones; the wooden cubes with all the brass fittings that you use to open the gates of Hell?”

oo0oo

At midnight, two days later, three pairs of sinister unblinking eyes watched Jasmine as she sat naked at her desk. Open on the desk before her was her laptop, casting a harsh, variable light on the otherwise unlit room. Through a ten-centimeter gap in the door of the wardrobe the watchers surveyed the scene below with rapt attention.

Jasmine was slim and willowy, pale-skinned with several discreet tattoos and piercings. Masses of dark, straight hair hung down behind her head and blended oddly with the identical shade of black of her huge office caster chair. She sat leaning far to the right with one foot on the chair and was typing with one hand. The other was half buried in her pussy and she now retracted it momentarily to adjust the dark grey towel upon which she sat.

“What is she typing?” asked Kaia in an urgent whisper.

Jade replied, “She's telling some guy about how well she would deep-throat him without gagging and he's saying it's a shame that he lives in Canada or he could bang her tonight and own all her fuck-holes.”

“Is Canada far away?”

“Yes.”

“Can she actually do that?”

“What?”

“Deep-throat him without gagging.”

“No, she's practiced on a cucumber once or twice but...well, let's just say it wasn't pretty.”

“Fuck, I bet I could suck cock for days, days and days.”

“That's great Kaia, now shut the fuck up.”

“Now what's she telling him?” asked Tara.

“The usual shit about what a slut she is and how she fucked the entire football team in her senior year, you know, the usual crap.”

“Wait, she did that!?”

“No. Don't you get it?” chimed in Tara gently, “It's all bull-shit. She's a virgin I tell you, as surely as we're made of polyvinyl-chloride.”

“Right!”

“She better fucking be,” added Jade with a growl.

For reasons unknown, Jade had much better eyesight than her two companions; allowing her to see minute text and distinguish words through the glare of the screen.

“Ok, it looks like she's cutting the conversation short and logging out now. Not a minute too fucking soon either.”

The three continued to watch intently as Jasmine turned the laptop off and flopped onto her untidy, unmade bed. As their eyes needed no time to adjust, the dolls immediately noticed that enough feeble moonlight was entering the room to enable them to continue watching their owner. One thing the three certainly had in common was patience.

Jasmine turned onto her back and continued to stroke and finger her pussy while gently gyrating her hips. Her wet, slippery fingers worked her clit and the delicate folds of her labia while, with her other hand, she twisted her nipples and moaned softly. Louder squelching sounds soon began to fill the room as Jasmine worked her pussy with three fingers; putting increasing pressure on her clit. The three watched as she writhed and wriggled and finally came with a torrent of expressive verbalizations.

“Ah, fuuuuuuckkkkk ! Fuuuuuuuuckkk yezzzzz ! Ahhhhhhhh, heeeelllyeeah, haaa.”

“O-oh, do you think she might be a Satanist do you?” whispered Kaia. “She mentioned Hell just then!”

“No,” answered Tara, as quietly as possible, “Although she did go to an all-girl Catholic high school run by nuns until she was expelled for some reason.”

Several minutes later Tara heard Kaia giggle softly as Jasmine reached for a tissue and wiped her hand. Soon after that she pulled the quilt over her shoulders and turned on her side to sleep. The dolls waited for nearly another hour until Tara tapped Kaia gently on the shoulder.

Silently, a length of black yarn was lowered from the shelf. The dolls had earlier secured the other end of this to a particularly weighty plushie. Both Tara and Jade were more than mildly surprised as Kaia now slid expertly down it carrying a tiny corked glass bottle under one arm. On her right shoulder she had taped a particularly long thin beading needle; sourced from among the many beading supplies that Jasmine had once bought but rarely if ever used.

Tara and Jade now peered over the edge, just in time to see Kaia execute a stealthy spider-like jump before she reached the floor. She landed perfectly at the foot of Jasmine's bed and pressed her body up against a section of the quilt that hung to the floor. She looked up at them and grinned, signaling with a confident 'thumbs-up.'

“Fuck me, she's actually doing it,” whispered Jade, clearly impressed.

“Hmmm, you should have more faith in her.”

They watched now in silence as Kaia climbed the edge of the quilt and scrambled up onto the bed. Without hesitation, she gently pulled back the quilt to reveal one of Jasmine's feet – pink and purple and adorned with chipped black toenail polish. Kaia now uncorked the bottle and drew the needle out of its sheath of tape; like a ninja unsheathing his sword.

“Ok, let's hope she doesn't wake the fucking bitch up.”

“Don't worry, she's got it all figured out, just watch...”

Sure enough, as Kaia had earlier assured Tara, she carefully selected a spot on Jasmine's heel just where her ordinary skin gave way to the tough dead skin of her sole. Slowly she pressed the needle into one of the very obvious veins that she found there. Jade could, of course, see all this with perfect clarity and commented,

“Well, who would have thought it!”

“I just hope Jasmine has had her tetanus shot recently.”

They watched Kaia slip the needle securely back into its tape and pick up the bottle. With one hand she carefully pinched Jasmine's skin and rapidly collected enough drops of blood to fill the tiny bottle. Three or four minutes later she corked it and jumped from the edge of the bed with the bottle tucked under one arm. She landed almost silently on the floor and sprinted to the thread. As soon as she started to climb, the others hauled her up and in no time at all, Kaia was safely back up on the shelf handing the bottle to Tara.

“You pulled it off girlfriend!” Tara hugged her and could feel the energy still racing through the younger doll's body as she giggled.

“Fuck yeah! Operation Blood Donor, successfully completed Commander!

“Well done.”

Kaia turned to Jade, “And is that a smile I see on your mug you hard-faced bitch?”

Jade laughed, “Yeah, I hate to admit it, but you did all right kid.”

Kaia then pointed to the bottle which Tara was still holding,

“We better perform the ritual soon or the blood will cohabitate.”

“I think you mean coagulate, but you're absolutely right.”

The three had put the previous two days to good use; after much discussion and research they had decided upon the demon they would attempt to summon; Zepar.

Zepar, according to Demonic Conjuration for Dummies, is a mighty Duke of Hell who commands twenty-six legions of lesser demons and whose special concerns are love, lust, sodomy and transformation.

“What's sodomy?”

“Anal, Kaia, your favourite.”

“Ooooh, good!”

oo0oo

At precisely 5:36 am that morning they gathered in their secret corner of the wardrobe. Kaia was the last to arrive, carrying a huge rolled piece of heavy paper under her arm.

After a quick nodded greeting Jade asked, “Have you got it?”

“No, this is my autobiography,” replied Kaia sarcastically.

“My, my, we are using some big bitch words these days!”

“Ok,” interjected Tara, “Enough of the venomous banter. Let's have a look Kaia.”

“Right.”

Kaia dropped the scroll onto the laminated wood and unrolled it. The three gathered around it and looked down with wonder upon the mystic sigil of Zepar, Duke of Hell. Kaia had drawn the complicated design expertly using one of Jasmine's sharpies and surrounded it with a circle in order to contain the demon; precisely as recommended in Demonic Conjuration for Dummies.

“Ah, well done Kaia! According to the book, Zepar must respond to this. It's his personal seal and he is drawn to it.”

“Thanks, it was quite easy to draw but, I don't know about this...maybe we're going to bite off more than we can chew with this guy. He sounds pretty frightening.”

“Don't worry what can he do? Steal our souls? We haven't got any.”

“I guess not...Have you got the blood?”

Jade retrieved the bottle from under the arm of a huge and particularly plush teddy bear and gave it a quick shake, “Yep, still liquid, I think Jasmine has iced raspberry slushie running through her veins...”

“I fucking hope not,” mumbled Kaia.

“Ok, take your places.”

The three stood equidistant around the sigil, taking care not to touch the paper, and raised their arms. After a moment's silence to clear their minds, Tara intoned Zepar's enn – the arcane and mystic formula that would summon him.

Lyan ramec catya Zepar. Lyan ramec catya Zepar. Lyan ramec catya Zepar.”

Lyan ramec catya Zepar. Lyan ramec catya Zepar. Lyan ramec catya Zepar.”

She then nodded to Jade who uncorked the tiny bottle and sprinkled three drops of Jasmine's blood onto the paper. Then the three continued to repeat the enn with growing passion and conviction until Tara again raised her hand for silence.

“...Nothing's happening...” whispered Kaia.

But before she had finished speaking, a strange, faraway sound could be heard, a sound that slowly grew louder, filling the air around them. It was the sound of baroque trumpets and rolling kettledrums; as though signalling the start of a battle in some 17th century English field. They began to chant again, louder,

Lyan ramec catya Zepar. Lyan ramec catya Zepar. Lyan ramec catya Zepar!”

In the exact center of the sigil an indistinct red shape began to materialize. It grew rapidly, but reached no higher than the height of the doll's navel depressions. As its form became more distinct, the three saw that it was a tiny man; somewhat portly and middle-aged, dressed as a 17th century English Cavalier, although the style was totally unknown to the dolls. Zepar looked dignified but distinctly theatrical in an ornate red breastplate and gauntlets with a red scabbarded, basket-hilted sword and a flamboyant red ostrich plume rising from a wide-brimmed red leather hat. The dolls gasped in wonder.

“Ah...I seem to have misjudged the scale somehow...Oh well, never mind.”

He spoke with a cultivated English accent and looked up at the three; smiling sweetly, like a doting old uncle greeting his three nieces. Tara spoke first, bowing her head,

“Great Duke Zepar, we are honoured and humbled by your presence amongst us.”

“Indeed, thank you. Now, firstly, my apologies...ladies. I am rather busy at the moment. I do happen to be in a meeting with my fellow dukes and I'm perpetually disciplining my rambunctious legions. So please, I beg you, be brief.”

“Of course Your Grace. Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to see us. Basically, we want to become real women, even for a short while.”

“Real women, humans, why?” he sounded genuinely surprised.

Jade took a tiny step forward, “Basically, your infernal Lordship sir, we want to fuck.”

“Oh, I see. Tell me, isn't there a male version of you, called Ben or Sven, something like that?'

“Er, yes sir, there is, but he doesn't have a cock and we are sadly lacking in fuck-holes, to be perfectly blunt.”

“Hmmm, yes, I see your predicament. Well, that was a rather unfortunate oversight on the part of your manufacturer now, wasn't it.”

“Indeed yes sir.” replied Tara quietly.

Zepar put his hand up to his chin and rested his elbow in his other palm. He regarded the three thoughtfully for a moment.

“Very well ladies, as this little quandary of yours amuses me, and as you have done such a sterling job conjuring me, with actual virgin's blood too, I might add! I will grant you human form...for the period of one week...no...one month, which will take effect at midnight tonight.”

Tara bowed. “On behalf of us all, I thank you Your Grace.”

MileyMs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MileyMs

Faintly, the sound of baroque trumpets and rolling kettle drums could again be heard; heralding the demon duke's imminent departure. But before his form began to fade away Kaia raised her arm.

“Excuse me sir, may I ask a question?”

The otherworldly music was then hushed but was still audible.

“Yes, the young lady with the impeccable manners.”

“If it's not too much trouble sir, can you show us your cock...please.”

oo0oo

“...well, it wasn't such a dumb question, at least it made him laugh.”

Jade glared at Kaia and was about to retort when Tara held up her hand for silence. It was rapidly approaching midnight according to an old digital watch that the dolls had once found in amongst the assorted junk that Jasmine owned. The watch had a liquid crystal display and probably dated to the 1980s, or so Tara thought. The fact that it still worked was a minor mystery for which the dolls were very grateful.

After Zepar's departure they had snuck out of Jasmine's room and hid in a disused upstairs bedroom where Jasmine stored a lot of her vast collection of old clothes and retro op-shop buys that she never wore. Tara had reasoned that they would need clothes in order to effect their escape from the house. So they waited on the floor of the huge walk-in robe. Tara kept a close eye on the watch while Jade looked on darkly. Kaia meanwhile 'ooed' and 'aaahed' as she eyed some of the giant items of clothing hanging from the aluminium bars high above them.

“Oh, and I think I see a yellow and purple paisley print shirt up there. I've got dibs on that girls.”

“Shut the fuck up! You can stick it up your ass.'

“Gladly bitch, when I finally get one!”

Any further animosity was forestalled by Tara when she said,

“Ok you two, shut your eyes and stay quiet. We're at 11:50 and counting. They spent the next nine minutes and fifty seconds with eyes shut and in silence, listening intently to Tara.

“Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one…

“Nothing's hap...”

But Kaia's predictable words were suddenly cut short by a strange, faraway chiming; like the tones of Japanese temple bells heard from a distant mountaintop. All three dolls drew a deep breath and dared not move. When they felt no change in sensation, they waited until the chimes faded away. When the sound was gone Tara spoke tentatively,

“Ok, on the count of three. One, two…”

What the ever-loving fuck!”

Tara opened her eyes to be greeted by the sight of her two friends looking like normal, blonde, human women.

With huge smiles on their faces, both were staring alternately at their feet, legs and hands and then staring at each other and at Tara. Kaia then said,

“Oh how good it is to have all these extra joints and normal-sized feet!”

“Never mind about those Cupcake,” interjected Jade, “take a look at my magnificent cunt!”

Jade reached down and spread her labia, exposing her clit and the pink beyond.

“Oooh,” cooed Kaia, “It looks wonderful. I hope mine is tighter than that though.”

“What the fuck did you say Kaia?"

While the inevitable stoush was brewing, Tara took the opportunity to flex her muscles and take a closer look at her own brand new body; beautiful, tangle-free hair, normal hips and shapely legs, smooth faultless skin, firm perky breasts with rosebud nipples and a stripe of corn coloured hair above an aesthetically perfect pussy. Tara had to catch her breath at how beautiful she now looked and felt. She then ran her fingers over her face and shut her eyes, opening them again to glance at her friends whose argument had now somehow been resolved. She walked over to them and they ran up to hug her and kiss her.

“Ok, ok, you both look absolutely fantastic, but...”

“Oh fuck, I knew there had to be a 'but',” said Jade.

“Why are we still only 11.5 inches tall?”

“Wait, that's the same as 28.5 centimeters right?”

oo0oo

Thank you for calling Hell. We regret to inform you that His Infernal Grace Duke Zepar is unavailable. Please try again next century.”

“Ah, for fuck's-sake, not again!”

Three frustrating days passed, during which the dolls repeatedly tried and failed to contact Zepar. They were equally unable to leave a message on 'Hell's Answering Machine' as they dubbed the annoyingly business-like voice that greeted them every time they performed the summoning ceremony.

“We need more blood,” whispered Jade in despair.

“We can't bleed Jasmine again, too risky,” replied Tara.

“We can't?”

No Kaia.”

Jasmine had locked the house and left the previous day and had not returned. She rarely went away and when she did, the dolls could relax and let their guard down. Jasmine owned no pets and the old house that her grandmother had left her had more rooms in it than she ever used. This had allowed the three to set up some individual 'personal space' in nooks and corners that Jasmine was unlikely to disturb or discover.

oo0oo

Early next morning found Jade at the threshold of Jasmine's 'craft studio'. It was really little more than a dusty junk room and contained all manner of collectables, op-shop buys, books and craft supplies that Jasmine had bought over the years and seldom if ever used.

Tara had told Jade to follow the skirting board to her right until she got to roughly the far left-hand corner of the room. There she would hopefully find Kaia.

“...and please try not to fight, ok.”

“Ok. I promise.”

Jade negotiated several huge, semi-transparent boxes that had been stacked up almost against the wall, leaving a dim passage only some eight centimetres wide for her to walk through. There was a greenish gloom up ahead and she could hear an intermittent low humming that sounded almost electronic. With a frown of concentration she pressed on slowly and as she did so, the sound became louder. She had the impression of walking through some ancient tomb, such as she had seen in documentaries.

Finally, she approached the corner of the room where the passage beside the boxes widened into something like a room. It was decorated with all manner of drawings and paintings; mostly postcard-sized or smaller as well as with a wide variety of old things, most of which she could not identify. She noticed Kaia's home-made skirt and bra hanging from pins. There were pens, brushes and paint and all manner of art related items. By the far wall, upon what Jade took to be a folded peacock-green scarf, lay Kaia; naked as usual and seemingly asleep. Jade approached slowly then suddenly realized that the humming sound was coming from Kaia.

Totally unused to sleeping, the dolls had found that they still had no need for it even in their new, diminutive human forms. Despite the gloom, Jade was easily able to recognize Kaia but her attention was now drawn to something strange that sat upon her face. It was composed of two, roughly equal body parts, both light brown in colour. From the upper part, eight long segmented appendages extended down and were wrapped securely around Kaia's head.

Jade gasped, took a step back and froze wide-eyed as she recognized the thing to be a sizable Huntsman spider.

“Kaia,” she whispered loudly.

At the sound of her voice the humming ceased and the huge arachnid scuttled off Kaia's face, retreating slowly onto the wall where it came to rest. Jade looked at it with a mixture of horror and fascination.

Jade, what are you doing here?”

But Jade did not reply, continuing instead to stare at the spider. Kaia swung her beautiful long legs off the folded scarf and stood up.

“Oh that's just Octavius, my pet huntsperson. Nothing to worry about. Totally harmless...aren't you poopsie!

“Hunts-person?”

“Well, I'm just being politically correct aren't I. I can't tell if he-she's a boy or a girl but Octavius or Octavia is such a darling, so super chill and friendly with the most beautiful big black eyes, all eight of them.”

“But it was on your face!”

“Yeah, I guess you could say I'm a spider-whisperer. I hum while I meditate... you probably heard it… Well, it calms and hypnotizes them. It may have something to do with their third cephalothoracic chakra. He-she must really enjoy it and we keep each other company. Why? You haven't got a problem with that have you?”

Her easy-going tone was then replaced with a distinct hint of defensiveness. Jade now glanced at her with a look of total disbelief at what she was hearing.

“Oh, oh no...no, I was just reminded of a film I once saw that's all.”

“So, what can I do for you?”

“Huh...Oh, yes, yes. Look, I know that we haven't exactly got off on the right foot since you arrived, or seen eye to eye on just about everything and I know I can be a mean-spirited old bitch too at times. I probably suffer from PTSD...and Jade is so busy right now trying to figure out how we can get out of our present predicament...”

“So, what do you want exactly.”

“I wanna fuck… please.”

Kaia looked at her blankly then threw her head back. Her eyes shone strangely in the greenish light and above her head on the wall, the obsidian-black black eyes of Octavius looked menacingly down at Jade.

“Ok, but there's something that I have to warn you about first,” said Kaia enigmatically.

“What?”

“I'm a Domme...”

A domme?”

“Well, a domme in training actually. I took that BDSM test on that site that Jasmine belongs to and I aced it! So if you're not ok with that...bitch...turn around and walk away now!”

Jade was about to burst into laughter but the dark look in Kaia's eyes made her hold her tongue. Kaia continued to look at her steadily then smiled slyly and began to hum quietly. Almost immediately, Octavius stirred and slowly began to climb down from the wall. Jade gasped and took a step back.

“Ok, hold your pet off...”

Once she stopped humming the spider came to a rest. Jade now parted her legs and slid a long finger up between her labia.

Bowing her head, she asked, "What must I do...mistress?”

“Get on the scarf.”

Jade sat down on the luxurious paisley print fabric then lay down once she felt how soft and comfortable it was.

“Ooooh, so nice.”

“It's a silk-cashmere blend.” Then Kaia's tone changed to one of icy authority. “Now let's get a few things straight. In here you call me 'Mistress' or 'Domina'.

“Yes Mistress,” whispered Jade.

“And you are no longer Jade while you're in here. You will be called 'Fuck-Meat' from now on. Is that understood?”

Jade was silent for a few seconds, struggling not to burst into laughter.

“Yes Mistress.”

“Now get down on that scarf and spread those fucking legs. I want to taste that hot, tight little slut-hole of yours!”

Jade was surprised at how seriously Kaia was taking her new role and did as she was told.

She smiled as Kaia now got down on her knees and elbows and positioned herself between Jade's thighs. Soon Jade felt Kaia's warm, wet tongue teasing and licking her labia, then parting her folds and gradually snaking her tongue in as far as it would go. Jade let out a long sigh as Kaia's tongue and lips gradually delved further and further into her. Lips and tongue were followed by two long fingers on either side, making Jade feel deliciously spread and slutty.

Needless to say, she had never experienced anything like it before. She began to moan quietly as Kaia increased the speed and pressure of her licking and lapping. Jade's juices were now beginning to flow and she could hear what she took to be appreciative sounds from her new 'Mistress' down below. Kaia now lapped at her slit with long, broad strokes while her fingers slowly and sensually rubbed the floor and walls of her pussy. Jade soon groaned and clenched her teeth and found herself grinding her cunt rhythmically into Kaia's mouth. She spread her legs as far as they would go and folded her arms behind her head then swiveled and gyrated her hips in time with Kaia's tongue.

Several long, piquant moments passed while Jade finally began to understand what it truly meant to scale new erotic heights. She let her mind wander to intimate places that she had only dared to imagine and found a deep warmth building in her loins that had never dwelt there before.

A few minutes later Kaia stopped and looked up; her lustrous blond hair was in disarray, sweat beaded her brow and her mouth was dripping with drool and pussy juices which she made no attempt to wipe away. Her eyes were hooded and fierce as she took in the spectacle of Jade's obvious pleasure. She smiled slyly and drew her lips back.

“That's right bitch, your sweet, sloppy little cunt belongs to me now. Who does it fucking belong to!?

“To you and only you Domina.”

“That's right Fuck-Meat and don't you forget it.”

If the dolls had not been so focused on their new-found delights, they might have heard the merest echo of sardonic, diabolical laughter mixed with the faint, far-off tones of baroque trumpets and kettle drums. These otherworldly sounds momentarily filled the room like so much cosmic background radiation.

Jade reached down and spread her lips, exposing her shiny pink, and obviously engorged clit.

“Please Domina, lick my worthless, trashy little love-button.”

The relish in Kaia's eyes was almost frightening as she descended like a falcon onto the tasty morsel that Jade now presented to her. Spitting on it repeatedly, she quickly wrapped her lips around the sensitive nub and brought her tongue quickly to the task; licking and circling it and lapping at it like a thirsty feline. Jade spread her lips wider as she watched Kaia's head bob and sway from side to side with mounting speed.

She could scarcely believe the waves of intense pleasure that now flowed from her pussy and reached the very extremities of her limbs and flowed deep into her inner core. Sensation mounted upon sensation, growing ever more intense as Kaia's formidable passion and energy worked wonders on her clit. Closer and closer she edged to that unimagined and, until now, unattainable nirvana that she had only ever wished for.

Her moans turned to cries, her sighs became sweet profanities and her entire body shook with the most intense and blinding pleasure. Only slowly after that, did she become vaguely aware that Kaia was looking down at her now whilst continuing to rub her juice-drenched clit with skilled fingers.

“I want to see that hard bitch-face of yours as you cum you trashy-assed whore.”

But Jade could only nod, wide-eyed and squirming, under Kaia's maniacal touch.

She came several times until she felt a wet hand slap her flank and a hot, sweaty body slide onto the silken cashmere next to her. As Jade caught her breath and glowed with the delicious latent tingling of her multiple orgasms, she felt strong arms slide under her neck and caught a glimpse of bright blue eyes and rosy lips bearing down upon her. Soon, those lips locked upon her own and she found herself tasting the musky sweetness of her own pussy. This was followed by a commanding pull of her hair as Kaia's tongue wound its way into her mouth from above.

“That's right Fuck-Meat, you are my bitch now.”

With that, Kaia kissed her passionately, mouth-fucking her while scarcely allowing her to breath. Kaia's beautiful, svelte body seemed to contain boundless energy as she now kissed and licked Jade's ears, neck and nipples. Perfect skin delighting against perfect skin, lubricated with the sweat of passion unchained. They fondled and kissed for what seemed like hours until Kaia propped herself up on her elbow and smiled.

“Rest up for a few minutes, I'll be back. Then I'll have work for you to do.”

Before Jade could answer she was gone, moving with something of the spider-like speed and agility that she had displayed when collecting Jasmine's blood. Jade looked up at Octavius who had not moved from his/her vantage point on the wall the whole time. She shivered slightly as she looked into the huge arachnid's unfathomable onyx eyes.

A few minutes later Kaia returned carrying an elaborate black contraption of straps and what looked like knotted rubber cords. Her hair was still in a wild state of disarray with some strands stuck onto her forehead by perspiration. Jade watched her approach and marveled, not for the first time that afternoon, at just how beautiful, sexy and desirable she was.

Kaia held the contraption up and untangled some of its various parts. Jade could now see that it was a black, solid plastic arm with numerous ridges along its length and a ball joint at the shoulder. The arm ended in a stubby hand with all its fingers cast in one compact piece. To the arm, Kaia had attached rubber straps and thick black ribbon to which she had fitted a tiny silver buckle.

“What the fuck is that...Domina?”

With a smirk Kaia replied, “I think it was the arm of an action figure, probably Darth Vader, 1977 edition. I've turned it into a retro-dildo or a Sith-strapon, I guess you might say.”

She laughed coldly then ordered Jade to stand. She swiftly fitted the dildo's numerous straps to Jade's hips and thighs with the 'arm' coming to sit comfortably on a thick pad of ribbon at Jade's mons. Finally, Kaia buckled the ribbon around Jade's waist and stood back.

“There, that looks perfect!”

“So, what am I supposed to do with this?”

“Oh, come on, use your imagination Fuck-Meat!”

With that, Kaia dropped down on all fours and looked back at Jade. With one exquisite hand she pulled her butt-cheek back.

“Huh…?”

“Oh, and your safe-word is… polyvinyl chloride. Now lick my ass. Now!”

The authority in Kaia's voice was such that Jade found herself instantly lowering her lips to Kaia's perfect pink ass hole. She began to lick and kiss it; slowly rimming its edges as Kaia slowly spread herself wider and wider.

“Is this nice for you Domina?”

“Yes, now don't fucking talk, your mouth wasn't made for talking it was made for licking ass, so just lick!”

Jade smiled to herself and with growing confidence, she licked Kaia's ass with long, broad strokes; returning time and again to her pink bud which she teased and tickled.

“Mmmmm, fuck yes! Good girl Fuck-Meat. Just like that.”

As Jade got more and more into her task, Kaia pressed her ass harder and harder against her mouth. Soon Kaia's ass gaped and Jade slid her tongue right in, circling her tight smooth ring.”

“Ooooh, fuck yezzz !”

Saliva drooled into Kaia's hole and Jade took the initiative to spit into her depths every time Kaia gaped. Soon saliva was dripping out of her ass and Kaia ordered her to stand.

“Ok, this is it. Fuck my hungry little ass!”

Not surprisingly, the 'arm' slid easily into Kaia's hole, as she purred and growled. Encouraged by this, Jade smiled and started thrusting gently. Soon they were working in unison; one thrust forward, one thrust back. Kaia smiled and let out wave after wave of the wildest profanities. Now, once again, from infernal realms unseen, diabolical laughter could be faintly heard but the dolls were again, totally oblivious to it.

“Yes Domina. I live only to serve you my Mistress.”

With that, she gripped Kaia's hips and thrust the dildo harder and harder into her ass' varying the angle as she did so. Kaia, of course, thrust back each time and each time let out a satisfyingly guttural “Ungh, ungh, aaaungh!”

Rippling muscles, wet blonde locks and sweat-beaded skin now greeted Jade's admiring eyes as she marveled again at her friend's beauty and passion. Harder and harder, deeper and deeper into her ass she thrust until Kaia's pussy juices began to pool at her knees. She rubbed her clit now with such awe-inspiring speed and ferocity that Jade lamented having waited so long to make love to her.

Consider me chastised and repentant Domina, she thought.

With one final huge thrust back, Kaia stopped and let out a blood-curdling howl. She came hard, feeling the waves of intense pleasure flood and fill her being to it's very core.

“Ahhh, fuuuuuck, fuuuuck!

She then took two steps forward, still on her knees, and collapsed. Jade smiled and attempted to take the elaborate strap-on off. After considerable difficulty, she succeeded and lay next to Kaia. Kaia's eyes were closed but at Jade's touch she fluttered them slightly and whispered,

“That was awesome. Thank you...Fuck-Meat.”

oo0oo

Three days later Tara cautiously entered the narrow, murky corridor that led to Kaia's lair. Shivering slightly as she brushed back several thick strands of cobweb, she proceeded slowly to the room that she had only visited once before; always being one to respect her friend's private space and time. Upon entering the room she immediately saw a huge peacock-green scarf hanging from a wire high above. The beautiful scarf acted as a rather theatrical backdrop to the strange scene before it.

Suspended from the ceiling was a barely recognizable Jade, her arms firmly bound with what looked like fine fishing line. She was hanging spread-legged from further strands of almost invisible fiber that were attached to her shoulders and to the ceiling. Her face had been painted white and her eyes and lips rimmed with lurid, jagged black. Tara struggled to take the sight in.

Standing level to Jade's pussy was Kaia who was licking and fingering it with oblivious abandon. Jade moaned and hung her head in obvious exhaustion. As Tara cleared her throat Kaia turned. She was wearing identical make-up to Jade and smiled as she saw Tara's shocked eyes widen.

“Oh, Hi Tara! Nice to see you babe!”

“What the...”

Kaia pointed to her face. “Oh, this? Don't worry, it's just food colouring. Easy to wash off.”

Tara now looked up at Jade's limp head as she heard her emit a low groan then a tortured, barely audible whisper.

Polyvinyl chloride...”

“Oh, I guess I better cut her down now.”

oo0oo

Coming soon, further exciting episodes of Barbed Wire Bikini.

Published 
Written by Piquet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments