Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Boomerag Serena and Norton Part 4

"Serena gives Brad a gallon of his own medicine"

3
0 Comments 0
3.7k Views 3.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words
The special delivery package had only a padded envelope containing a DVD. It had no label but the protective case was marked, "For the Personal and Private Collection of Brad T."

Three shots of Canadian whiskey had not calmed his nerves and the tension of a day of grueling meetings had not subsided as Brad sat nervously in front of his big screen, contemplating. Brad could not even remember what transpired in those meetings. He was lost or unfocused most of the time.

Brad picked up the remote and stared at the blank screen and tried to mentally prepare for what was on the disc. He had no idea, so he took a deep breath and pushed the play button.

The first image was his wife, or rather his estranged and soon to be ex-wife, Serena. She was in the center of a round bed, leaning back on a pile of pillows. Serena wore deep purple see-thru negligee and she looked far more seductive than Brad remembered. "Where had she been hiding this side of her?" Brad tried to recall a time when he had seen her in this seductive mode.

“Good evening, Brad. Or would you prefer to be called 'Boomerang'?” Serena’s soft, mellow and now very sexy voice jarred him like a slap in the face. “How’s every little thing?”

A heavy emphasis on the word “little” caused Brad to hit the pause button and say, “Fuck!”

*****

Earlier that morning, Brad was enjoying his selfish little world and was smiling as he drove his Lexus into the executive parking lot. It all began to change when he turned to enter his reserved space and it was blocked. Someone had taken his spot. His name was clearly printed on the reserved parking sign. Brad said aloud, “What the fuck?”

The interloper sat in a silvery pink Jaguar that sported the vanity license plate, “PHU QUE”. The Jag was idling and the woman in the driver’s seat looked straight ahead.

Brad flew out of his Lexus. He was going to tell this bitch to move that fancy piece of shit or he would have it towed.

As he approached the driver’s window, an automatic recording played, “Warning! Stay back from the vehicle! It is protected by a high voltage system!”

Brad thought this was a ruse until a spark resembling a mini lightning bolt shot from just below the driver’s door and connected with the asphalt in a buzz that lasted about one second.

Brad stayed back but, looked at the driver and yelled, “Who the hell are you?”

Then, he instantly recognized the driver as his estranged wife, Serena. Brad was unprepared to see her here, or anywhere, at this hour in the morning.

She turned slightly and gave Brad a wry smile and he noticed her low cut lavender dress but, it did not dissuade him. “I’ll call the cops and have your ass arrested! You are trespassing, you know!”

She said nothing and the car backed out of Brad's spot and drove toward the exit. He grabbed his briefcase and headed for the entrance and said to himself, “Who does that bitch think she is? What the fuck was she doing here?”

Brad had not made it fifty feet into the lobby and he was almost past the security desk when he ran into Serena. She was wearing the same lavender dress he had seen her in, not two minutes, earlier. This caused him to think he was losing his mind. He was shocked and he turned around to look back toward the lot. He once again said, “What the fuck?”

“You really shouldn’t use that kind of language at work.” Serena smiled. “Its really very unprofessional and your clients will be put off by it.”

Brad whipped back around and stared at Serena in disbelief and he suddenly realized she was with Terronce, the guy he hired to fuck her over.

“Brad, this is Terronce, I believe you two met earlier.” Serena’s smile turned a wee-bit nasty. “He’s on our payroll now and, by the way, I left the divorce paperwork with your secretary. A little something extra for you to view will be delivered after work.”

Brad’s mind reeled and his mouth fell open. No words came out, but his look of total confusion told a story Serena must have appreciated. Brad stood in a stiff posture with his high dollar briefcase hanging from a limp arm. He turned slowly to watch them exit and walk toward the guest parking area. Brad was accustomed to multi-tasking, but this was multi-multi-tasking.

“How the fuck did she get in here so fast?” Brad forgot he was standing in front of the security desk when he asked the question, quite loud.

“Sir?” the security officer snapped, “We would ask that you would kindly watch your language.”

“Um, sorry, things aren’t going well this morning.” Brad headed to his office.

This would be a stressful day, in a very busy time of year, for Brad’s employer and Brad knew he needed to be on task or it could be very costly.

The morning started out like a train wreck and Brad walked right by his secretary without saying, "Good Morning."

She followed him into office closing the door behind her. She was not going to add cheer to his recently installed bitter mood.

“Your wife left some paperwork a few minutes ago. Is there anything you need me to do before your first meeting?” She stood while Brad looked at the cover sheet on the paperwork.

Brad looked seriously disturbed. It was the divorce papers, but what was the something extra?

Brad put his briefcase on his desk.

mariela2024
Online Now!
Lush Cams
mariela2024

“No, I think everything is set. Call me when they are ready.”

*****

Brad discarded the empty special delivery package, poured himself a fourth whiskey and again hit the play button. He knew this was going to be a very mentally punishing video. On the way to get more whiskey he had thought about ejecting and destroying the damned thing. He reasoned if he never saw it he wouldn't suffer but, curiosity overcame good judgment; Brad knew he would always wonder.

“First, I want to thank you for what you have done for me, or more correctly, caused me to do for myself,” Serena’s voice was still very sweet. “I am now extremely revenue positive and I'm also extremely orgasmic-ally positive.”

Serena’s voice lowered and became more seductive. “Brad, just because we are no longer together doesn’t mean you can’t have sex with me," she hesitated and smiled, "for a price.”

"What?" Brad choked on his whiskey. "When did you become a hooker?"

Brad's mind was coming unwrapped and he remembered Serena with Terronce that morning. 

The camera angle changed and, as Serena’s legs came into focus, she slightly lifted the négligée to expose very sexy panties. Serena licked her fingers and pulled the panties to the side and started touching her completely shaved pussy. She began to moan, but seemed to catch herself.

“Oh, did I say you could have sex with me?” Serena teased. “Well, not exactly, although, it would be so much like the real thing,” she cooed, “Oh Brad, your short dick wouldn’t know the difference.”

Brad was frustrated, confused, and angry and he yelled at the video, “So get on with it, what the fuck are you saying?”

It was like Serena heard him. “Calm down, Brad, and let me explain.” She leaned back on the pillow. “Remember your friend, Bill Norton?”

Brad screamed, “That motherfucker! I’ll kill him!”

Again it was like Serena heard him and intervened, “No, you won’t kill him, he hasn’t fucked me, yet.” She continued, “But, I'm willing. He has made me a rich woman in more ways than one.”

Serena gave Brad more bad news, “I now work for his company, they pay really well."

Serena acted nonchalant. "And you are going to ask what I do, right?”

Her low sexy voice almost whispered, “Well, I guess you could say, 'It’s just a fucking job', but fucking is only part of the job.” Serena fondled her breasts. “Actually, so far, its the best part of the job.”

She paused with a very seductive smile and the camera followed her hand down, slowly down until it disappeared into the her panties. She seemed to be drawing this out as long as possible and savoring every detail.

“You fucking cunt!” Brad was livid. “Fucking traitor, cocksucker, whore, slut, sleazy bitch!”

“Are you done swearing yet?” Serena knew Brad very well. “Please remember I was not the one who started this, you did! And by the way your secretary is also a cocksucker, so be careful how you use that word.”

Brad sat back down. He realized Serena had been pushing his angry buttons and he decided he wouldn't let her completely destroy him. 

However, the next button was the "Brad Lee" button; he hated being called “Brad Lee”. Somehow he knew it would happen before the DVD was done.

“Listen up, Brad Lee. You can get a discount on me," Serena joked, "If you act quickly on this special video offer, we will throw in a box of ribbed condoms and free shipping.”

Brad was not amused. “Very fucking funny.”

“Remember the girl in the Jaguar? Or are you too drunk?" Serena questioned, “You thought that was me. Don’t try to deny it, I saw the look on your face.”

Serena held back information and spooned it out little by little, “Well that was and it wasn’t me. She isn’t a real person, but she really looks like one, feels like one and she fucks like one. In fact, she can fuck just like me. What I mean is, she fucks like me when I have a lover with a decent sized cock.”

Brad ignored the insult saying, “How the hell did she drive the car if she wasn’t real?”

Serena served yet another spoonful of information, "Oh, I forgot to tell you Bill Norton’s company is also developing driverless technology. Can you imagine her getting stopped by a traffic cop? That would be an interesting conversation.”

The combination of the video and the whiskey made Brad think he had entered another realm where nothing was real or everything was nothing and he wished something would wake him up from a bad dream.

“Pay attention, Brad,” Serena said more seriously. “You are going to be invited to our display at the upcoming Adult Industry and Technology Symposium. If you show up, we might even introduce you as my former little fucker,” Serena giggled, “but, for now I have Terronce. Bill's company hired him to help me sell the girls.”

Brad's mouth went dry as Terronce appeared in the video and he removed Serena’s skimpy negligee. Brad was transfixed as Terronce kissed his way down Serena’s tummy and licked her bald pussy as he fondled her tits. Brad wanted to look away and thought he should shut the machine off but, it was like his fingers wouldn't work. Brad had never seen Terronce's huge member and never thought he would. Now he recoiled as Terronce dropped his shorts and ten inches of thick manhood was scooped up by Serena.

She sucked it like a lollipop and only paused to say, “Do you want to see him fuck me?”

Serena leered at the camera, “If you come to the show, I will sign a special copy of that video, just for you.”

Published 
Written by LeanAngle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors