Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bra Straps and Combat Boots

"A moment or two of kinky sex between a couple in a post apocalyptic setting of Earth."

7
3 Comments 3
6.3k Views 6.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"This is a slightly absurd and highly dystopic series/world etc. Slowly updating /adding to it, and expanding the story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Expect Chaos (Mostly Bent Over and Taking it up the ass by Absurdity) Enjoy. Feedback appreciated!"

When the world goes to shit, there is nothing to be done but to find someone to fuck, that’s what I always say. Find me a nice abandoned bar with a good stock of bourbon, some rope, and someone to call master, and I’m set.

My name is Steph. I was out stealing some rope from a military compound when Raven found me. He was a renegade like me. Rugged and dirty, but with that well-kept look in his eye of privilege that said he’d clean up well if he wanted. He had dark black hair and dusty pearl gray eyes that had that sharp precision of a blade. His gaze sliced instead of caressed; my kind of man.  

And now we were seven months strong and the sex was better than ever. In fact, we still have that rope I stole. I bet you want to hear a story about a time we used that rope, huh? Well, lucky for you, I’m in a story-divulging mood.     

The meteor hit five years ago and Earth is still picking up the pieces. There are a few survivors who don’t have some sort of radiation poisoning or another sort of ailment from the effects of the impact. Raven was on his way home from the only work a man of his caliber could find: ash sweeper and basic city clean up. I put my skills to use by stealing what I could as far as food, clothes, rope; you know, the basics.   

I  heard him come in dragging something. I got up and went over to see. I remember I was wearing a dress with that bra whose straps always like to show and combat boots. He saw me and dropped the thing he’d been dragging, I’m not even sure I remember what it was, but he exhaled roughly as he stared at me. It had been a few days of work for him as they gave people unseemly hours; like a twelve-hour shift is a light load.  

“I had come home to rest, but now I can’t think of anything but fucking you… ” 

“What are you waiting for then?”

At that, he crossed over to the hall to where I was and grabbed my face with both hands. He smelled like dirt and sweat, like all the dust in the city we lived in. We kissed. It was fierce and needy, almost painful in its claiming force.  After a moment he broke the kiss and it left us both panting.  

“Take me here. God, Ray, I need it... ” I pleaded. 

He nodded. “Let me take a piss first and then - ”

“Use me,” I said before I could help it. It had been one of my darkest fantasies. I didn’t dare voice it, but something possessed me to voice it now.

“What did you say?”

“I... I said you can use me. Piss on me.”

He made a sound, primal and male. I looked into his eyes, with my dark brown into his gray,  I heard him unfasten his belt and unzip his pants, and my pussy started to moisten in anticipation.  

“You sure you want this?” he asked.

“More than anything.”

He then pressed a hand on my shoulder to get me to kneel. I went down willingly, eyes trying to look up at his face, but once I was at eye level with his groin, my eyes moved like magnets to his semi-hard cock aimed at me, I licked my lips and he let loose with a groan. I sighed as he showered me with his piss, listening to his sounds of relief.

Once he was done, I reached for his cock, felt it harden under my touch, and pulled it to my lips to begin to suck. He swore under his breath and fisted a hand in my hair. 

“Damn, Steph… ” After a moment of that, he pulled me free and forced me to my feet. 

Then he backed me up against the wall, I lifted my leg to rest against his hip as he pressed close to me, and, with my free hand, I pulled my panties aside to guide him inside. I felt him bury his face in my shoulder as he started a steady thrusting rhythm in me. I felt his groans as they stamped into my flesh. I cupped his hair and felt myself getting close to orgasm. He always brought me quickly, his dick was just that good.

katerineleon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
katerineleon

His movements grew choppy and sloppy, fast but jerky, and I pressed him close to me, raising my other leg to squeeze tighter. He lifted his face to stare at the wall when his whole body went tight as he came. Once he was spent, he peeled himself off of me. I felt his jizz slide down stickily with my juices against my thighs. He looked at me, and I almost wept through another orgasm, knowing this was what joy felt like, or love, or something deep and meaningful. His gaze looked tired, but content. Satiated. I took pride in knowing that I gave him that look, that he had that look from knowing my body.

“Feel better?” I couldn't help but ask.

“Oh yeah.” Then he pressed another kiss to my mouth before he stumbled away and up the stairs to bed. I watched him ascend the stairs.

“You coming?” he asked, as he reached the top.

“I should probably clean up a little bit.”

He stood there a moment. “Okay. And then you’ll come?”

“Always.”

He gave a single nod and then disappeared down the hall to sleep and visit the world of dreams.

I couldn’t sleep, even as I lay there with Raven’s arms around me tight. I kept feeling horny and restless. I wanted to suck his cock and I wanted him bound as I did it. I turned in his arms and kissed his throat. He groaned and mumbled something in a sleep-thick voice in my ear. I kept at it. Sucking and kissing his throat. He stirred.

“Mm, that feels good,” he sighed. “You want to show me the wonders of that glorious mouth down a little lower?”

His voice said he was more awake.  

“Thought you’d never ask,”

I replied. Then I got up and got the rope that was across the room. He had rolled over on his back and looked that slicing gaze at me, confused, though once he saw the rope, realization sparked in his eyes.

And he gave a small smile. “Is that how you want to play?”

“Always.”

“Get over here then… ”

I went over and straddled him. He lifted his arms over his head, and I tied each wrist to the bedpost. Then I kissed him again, light and teasing so that when I pulled away his lips chased after mine. I chuckled and then slid down his body leaving a trail of kisses until I found my prize. A nice hard cock staring me right in the face. I moaned as I licked at it like a lollipop. He growled in frustration.    

“Steph, please… ” he sighed and squirmed.   

“Oi, be still, you want me to tie your ankles and gag you too?”

He shook his head. “I have work in a few hours. Can you curb the teasing a little bit?”

“You love my teasing.”

“I know. I know I do. But not this time.”

I sighed dramatically then puckered my lips on his head and sucked him down until I gagged a little, feeling him groan so deep it made his body vibrate. I repeated the motion and he made a noise as his cock hit my gag reflex, hissing as he dribbled precum down my throat.  

“Keep that up, Steph, just like that. I’m close,” he said through gritted teeth. 

I did as I was told and sucked him down until I couldn’t. Then, as I was pulling him out with little coughs, he started to come. I tried to catch most of it, but I was still coughing and the come drooled down his shaft in thick gobs of milky fluid. I sat up and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand, and he was panting hard. I smiled.   

“Damn, Steph... What a way to wake up,” he smiled.  

“ I know… maybe one day you can return the favor.”

“I can do that. But for now, do you mind untying me so I can get ready for work?”

“I suppose, if I must,” I said with exaggerated drama.

Then I moved to do just that. As soon as I did, he rolled me over and kissed me hard. I still felt the impression of his body and his lips when I opened my eyes, and he was gone.

Published 
Written by LuceDevlin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments