Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

CoMpAnioN

"A future without males? Not quite..."

10
4 Comments 4
1.7k Views 1.7k
4.4k words 4.4k words

Author's Notes

"This one I wrote after 'An Offer He Shouldn't Refuse' and before 'Surveillance.' I procrastinated a lot editing this the last few months, but decided it was time to show it to the world."

For the first time in two years, Valira shut her laptop off immediately after recording a film review. The editing process put aside for now, her heartbeat ramped up as the afternoon crept on. A buzzing cellphone skidded along the stone kitchen countertop, prompting a jog towards it from her work desk. Dark, medium-thick locs held in a ponytail slapped her lower back; ample breasts bounced in a white tube top before an abrupt stop and the phone being picked up.

“Hello.”

“Valira Talan?”

“Yes, this is she.”

“We’ve just parked outside of your home and should be at the door in a few moments.”

“Okay thank you,” she ended the call and shrieked into her folded lips; eyes closed tight, hopping on the spot. Notes from the doorbell struck and she slowed her breathing down before sauntering in its direction. The glint of sunlight reflecting off the hallway mirror made her pause in observance; a reflection that produced furrowed eyebrows and flared nostrils. Her frown towards the lack of attire transformed into a smile as a bounce on the balls of her feet bounced her tits as well. A swivel revealed her ass which bubbled out of a pair of miniscule, grey booty shorts. She jumped her eyebrows, grinned and continued towards the door. After swinging the door out, a diminutive red-headed white woman wearing large framed spectacles stood a fingernail away from being struck. Her white long-sleeved blouse was loosely tucked into a pair of black dress pants that swallowed her. A figure which had no deviations and a bob that made her face look like a baseball in a sizeable catcher’s mitt. On her right was a tall, black, bearded gentleman with a high top fade sporting sponge curls. He was wearing a plain, light blue, V-neck T-shirt which struggled to breathe against his muscular body. Black joggers and flat, white low-cut sneakers finished his ensemble accompanied by a jumbo black suitcase.

“Hiiiii, I’m Karla, a sales rep from Karnal,” she extended her hand to Valira. The latter dropped her shoulders and upright stance in defiance of her 5’11” frame; shook Karla’s hand then locked eyes with the tall gentleman next to her.

“And this is?” she asked Karla while still gazing at the man.

“This? This is the reason I’m here. Meet Axel,” she said while adjusting her glasses with the hand that just shook Valira’s. A smile grew across the gentleman’s face, gaze still maintained with the scantily clad woman before him.

“Is he mute?” Valira asked Karla while leant in; hand shielding her lips from a side profile, palm facing towards him with her focus still in his direction.

“Oh no, my voice is quite fine actually,” he replied with a smooth, southern accent.

“Could’ve fooled me,” Valira folded her arms and leaned on the doorway looking up at him. A direction her head was not used to swiveling in. Karla presented documentation, which was all subsequently signed.

“Alright,” Karla said then adjusted her glasses again, “All the contracts have been signed, and we will hear from you next month when your monthly installment officially starts. We at Karnal hope you enjoy your CoMpAnioN and look forward to doing further business with you.” She dipped her head, turned around and walked towards the parked company sedan.

“Come on in,” Valira said while turning around, and walking back inside. Axel went through the door and closed it behind him. “Do you want something to drink? Water maybe? That trip from out of town must’ve been a long one.”

“No thank you.”

“Is that because you aren’t thirsty or because you don’t need it?”

“The latter,” he said, resting the suitcase down at his side.

“I must say; I’m impressed with how…authentic you seem,” she said leaning over the kitchen counter on her elbows; looking at him and biting her bottom lip. His eyes dipped towards the cleavage spilling out of her tube top and she stood back up slowly while smiling; pulling the top back over her E cup tits, covering the brown areola that peeked.

“Authentic?” he asked raising an eyebrow, putting his hands on his hips.

“Yes authentic. Realistic. Human rather; very human,” she said while advancing. Footsteps came to a halt when she stopped directly in front of him, craning her neck upwards to gaze into his light, brown eyes. She reached down to his side and grabbed the suitcase handle.

“Let me take care of this for you.”

“No, it’s fine I can manage,” his hand covered hers and she slipped away, releasing the handle before standing back up straight. Afterwards, he walked towards the grey, two seated sofa in the centre of the living room. The suitcase was rested at the side and Axel lowered into the seat.

“Are you really an android or did Karnal pull a fast one on me and bring an actual man?”

“I’m an actual android Ms. Talan,” he chuckled and spread his thick arms across the sofa’s back.

“Hmm, you better be. For the money I’m going to be spending, I’d rather hunt for an actual man if you ended up being one.”

“You know just as well as I do that the chances of you finding a man are slim to none. That ratio is still one of them to twenty five of you last I was informed.”

“Yeah, it is. Don’t remind me." Valira rolled her eyes and walked towards the sofa. Plopped next to him with arms folded, and crossed her legs. After turning her head towards him, she asked, “How do I even know you’re actually what you say you are?”

“Shouldn’t you have asked Karla these questions before she left?” He pushed his face towards her, raising both eyebrows. She repeated what he said mockingly and turned away, leading to his laughter. “Alright alright. I’m stronger than the average human for one; two, I’m much more resilient and durable...”

“Mmhmm?” she said in a monotone – eyes darting around and nodding her head.

“Three, reach into my pocket,” he gestured towards his pockets and she unfolded her arms to reach into the closest one. A small rectangular object with tiny uprisings on one side traced her palms. After pulling it out, she turned it back to front and raised an eyebrow at the different coloured buttons planted within the black casing.

“So what is this supposed to be? Like a remote for you or something?”

“Yes.”

“Okay, I was only kidding…but, you’re serious?”

“Yes.”

Silence invaded the room until it was chased away by mutual howling as a loc dropped and swept Valira’s face.

“Alright, being serious now; If I hit power, this gonna turn you off?”

“That’s rig-,” Axel was cut mid-sentence by her thumbing the power button. A red line flashed over both eyes and his body slumped. The arm on the back of the sofa, dropped on Valira and she jumped out of the sofa shrieking to her feet. A few fumbles with the remote and a tap of the power button allowed his sentence to finish. With knitted brows, he locked onto her standing a few feet away after swinging to the right.

 “You hit the power button didn’t you?” he leaned forward; elbows rested on thighs, and clasped his hands. A shake of the head, slow blink and a head tilt said all she needed to know.

“Sorrrryyyyy,” she cupped her mouth and giggled, “I had to be sure.” The off-white wool rug below warmed Valira’s knees as she dropped to them, scooted forward, pecked his lips and sat back. Both hands extended and rested onto his clasped hands.

“Shit, I ain’t mad. I get it more than you know. Part of my...well our programming is being fed all of the history on the situation that left the world like this.”

“Oh so you know everything?” she asked with a quick blink and eyes popping.

“Everything,” he said nodding at her.

They both had a conversation about the terrorist attacks that diminished the male population for the last eighty years. Theories involving the radical feminist group in charge of the attacks still having hooks in the world governments were discussed. Purposeful blocking of research that could see the male population back to its former glory also came up. Targeted towards men only, even those that survived the toxin created less sperm with Y chromosomes, which determined a male baby. Those sperms also had less motility than X chromosome sperm for men after the attacks. When boys are born, headlines are written and entire news segments and interviews cover it. The one man to twenty five women ratio lead to increased depression percentages and sex toy sales in the last century for heterosexual women. Sexual assault towards men from women rose from four percent to ninety eight percent since the attacks. Straight and bisexual men dating or marrying multiple women simultaneously became normalized and the latter legalized worldwide. Karnal observing the trends, shifted their focus from traditional sex toys to the engineering of life-like androids. In the beginning, the androids were basic, emotionless and prone to error. As the years passed, their programming became sophisticated enough that they had personalities; free will and the ability to contribute more than sex to many lonely women.

“They fed into my memory that you haven’t been with a man in five years. Is that true?”

“Yes,” she sighed and dipped her head before raising it again, “Yes, it’s been five years. You probably know from my application I’ve only been with one guy too,” he nodded in reply as her eyes pierced his without a blink.

“What?”

“Take your pants off,” she bit her bottom lip and smiled. Axel stood up, tucked his thumbs into the side of the waist-band and pulled the joggers down in front of her. His semi-hard dick dangled in front of her like bait and her eyes followed its jumping, “Sit back down now. I want to do this with you sitting for the first time.” He sat back down and her forearms and elbows rested on his firm, sculpted thighs; leaning forward and picking up his veiny dick with her mouth. She eased it out with quick intervals of suction; A sound akin to sucking up of the last ounces of juice through a straw. Light reflected off his slick shaft as her jaws relaxed and caved repeatedly on its way out.  After the head popped out, his strained face triggered a squint from her, “So it’s true then. You guys can feel that shit can’t you?”

“Yeah...” he said nodding with a low voice.         

“How? I mean, giving you all free will and shit I get. Being able to sense pleasure though? Yoo, that’s crazy.”

“Scientists and Engineers at Karnal thought it would be a better experience for customers if we could sense pleasure and pain. Women get off on knowing their men are getting off. A big complaint with the earlier models was lack of authenticity; customers felt like they were masturbating with an artificial body. At least with current models, you feel like you’re having genuine sex.”

His cock jumped, hitting her dimpled chin and he guffawed. One corner of her mouth extended into a close-mouthed grin and her head dipped, peering through the brow ridge; catching his dick on its second jump. She moaned while maintaining depth halfway down the shaft; then took him deeper and held it, allowing saliva to run from her mouth onto his dick’s base. Chocolate brown eyes gripped his gaze as her mouth unpacked its girthy visitor; tendrils of saliva falling from it onto the floor.

“Fuck Ms.Talan,” he said with his mouth hung open, “You sure it’s been five years since yo-”

“Five years since being with an actual man. I got tons of dildos though,” she shook her head before going back down on him; Hiking that ass in the air from a seated position. An upside-down crescent formed in her back and heart-shaped ass cheeks jiggled, sucking her booty shorts into scarcity. Her head bobbed in semi-circular motions, mainly clockwise and counter-clockwise to alternate. Widening her mouth and chucking her head down his cock until it invaded more space than before. Saliva bubbled and fell through her lips with every exhalation as her clear-painted nails dug into his thighs – eyes tightly closed. When she could go no further, both eyes popped open as if they were going to fly out of her skull. A loud exhale followed as his cock was released from the shelter of her warm throat. She cackled with tears running down her face and drool hanging off the chin.

beckyummys
Online Now!
Lush Cams
beckyummys

“Nasty...” he whispered.

“Saying that because you’re programmed to?” she said while panting.

“No, because I can see it with my own two eyes. Free will remember?”

 Broad, heavy mounds of hips and ass were in his line of sight after she got up from the floor and turned around. A wiggle followed by a pull down of her booty shorts left her ass trembling as they peeled off like skin from a banana. She bent forward with an arch as they went past her cheeks and then went into a six twenty-five position – akin to hands on a clock – as they cluttered around the ankles. After stepping back, she squatted and rested her palms on his thighs. A look back revealed his stiff cock held in place for her to sit on. Inch by inch her descent staggered, teeth clenched as he pushed and stretched her walls. Hips rolled and moans leaked as her mouth formed into the letter O. Her eyes clamped down into darkness.

“God yes,” she whispered as the rolling continued. Grunts and cracks exploding across her ass cheeks from full-palmed slaps bounced off the apartment’s white walls. The movements changed to twerking and she giggled with a broad smile, eyes swiveling; cunt sliming and jumping as he swore and growled with every clap of her reddened ass cheeks. Fire crept along her thighs and they trembled as she sat from her hovering position. Blood drained back into her thighs and shoulders; the fire had quit for now.  He sat up, reached around and gripped under her chin, facing her towards him. Seconds passed as their lips moistened with every brush and nibble. Moans bounced back and forth into each other’s mouths as his fingers traced and massaged her scalp. After releasing the grip with one of his hands, he pulled her to stand up by the hair then onto all fours on the couch. She was facing the inner corner of it, so one hand was braced on the arm-rest, the other on the back of the couch, with her face slightly turned behind. Shorts still lay wrapped around the ankles as her legs stayed together and ass presented higher. His dick slowly pumped in one hand while grabbing and spreading her cheek with the other.

The head pressed against the outer labia as her face melted into the couch. Circular traces along the clit and labia engorging them and making them sting as she waited to be entered. Finally, it burst through like a battering ram to be held in a sticky embrace. She bit her bottom lip and whimpered, eyes tightly closed. His strokes were slow and steady, building cream around the shaft. The free hand spread the other cheek, and he sank into her further.

“What the fuuuucckk...” she moaned into the couch’s arm-rest. A handful of locs helped her focus on breathing as waves shot from her cunt and outwards. The couch skated forward along with her face against the arm-rest from a heavy-grunted thrust. Another one followed, and it continued with his hands moving from her ass cheeks to gripping her shoulders. Unfamiliar notes struck as her fleshy ass smacked against his pelvis; each smack being louder than the last. Each smack having her glide on and off his cock with more ease than any dildo previously used. Her head rose from the arm-rest as Axel wrested a handful of locs away from her grip. Eyes rolled into darkness, one half-shut, her mouth drooping open with a line of hanging drool. He pulled his entire length out and fingered her g-spot with a high-pitched electrical buzz. Squirt soaked his blurred fingers and forearm as she squirmed wildly on the couch and flattened. While lying prone, her shorts were drawn from around the ankles and he wrapped the ends around both fists; pulling apart to ensure the middle was taut. A gasp escaped and Valira’s eyes bulged as Axel wrapped those shorts around her neck; reining her head off the sofa. His cock slid back into her with no hands and grinded inside balls deep. Watery eyes and blurred vision worsened as she repeatedly faded from dark to light. Another orgasm throbbed from her cunt and the cushion underneath crumpled from her digging nails. Tears spilled onto her cheeks and the shorts clasped tighter until Axel’s cock spasmed multiple times inside; each spasm less powerful than the last. Her wiggling ass came with a smile as his softened cock withdrew from the depths. Warm semen oozing out of her – for the first time in years –was like a long lost friend not seen since college; however, her smile turned into a scowl before she spoke again.

“I’m between being thankful and wanting my money back,” she looked back, booty shorts still around her neck like a loose scarf.

“Why?”

“It was good, but you already nutted. Even my ex lasted longer,” she turned to the side, with a palm bracing her face.

“Was he able to go again right after?”

“Well no but-”

“Exactly. After orgasm, our recovery is ten seconds before we’re able to go again.”

“Oh.  So why we ain’t going again then?”

“Cos you keep talking.”

“Human or A.I, all y’all brothas got the same att-,” she was stopped mid-sentence and lifted by the waist to a standing position. After that snatch lift, she stared wide-eyed at being moved like a pillowcase of feathers.

“Jump onto me.”

“Uh...okay,” she complied, wrapping both legs around him, being held by the waist for stabilisation.

“Let go with your hands and raise them,” he pulled her tube top overhead and threw it to the side.

“Wow…I didn’t realize I still had that on,” she whispered shaking her head and blinking quickly.

Axel boosted her upwards and was smothered by her large, brown tits. Tongue flicks and nipple sucks simultaneously on both, triggered barely audible whimpers. The moans got louder and her head rocked back as he kneaded her breasts like dough. Once again, with no hands, he slipped inside, sliding her down onto his shaft. With her ass cheeks firmly spread, he did several repetitions. Her hands clasped tightly around the back of his neck as she leaned away; holding on with fully extended arms. A full view of her breasts was laid out and they bounced with the cadence of his balls slapping her juicy ass. The increased velocity of his thrusts made her cackle with a backwards bent neck; eventually pulling up to press her marshmallow tits against his clothed chest. Another orgasm surged as her hips rolled and embrace tightened, halting the movement only when it flat-lined. Pounds to his upper back with a closed fist ceased all movement. Afterwards, her legs trembled and their lips magnetized in a cacophony of smacks before pulling apart to grin at each other.

Footsteps thudded against the cement tiles as he walked towards the closest wall with her still attached. Her heart rate jumped and she vibrated into beads of cold sweat as he climbed from the rough wall to the marble ceiling. The apartment floor stared back at her as giggles disappeared into his shoulder at the fresh perspective. Chest heaves decreased as her legs gripped his waist tighter. Attached to the ceiling in a star pattern he gyrated, cramming her womb with cock and rewards of nibbles to his ear, neck and shoulders were received. Tongue wrestling and heavy panting took over as she grabbed and disentangled his sponge curls, stretching the strands straight until her clit exploded against his hard pelvis. She shivered before his feet landed flat on the ground below. The cold, tiled floor caressed her feet one at a time as she scanned him top to bottom.

 “Take your shirt off,” she said while still catching her breath. He pulled his shirt overhead and was shoved before it hit the floor. “Get on the fucking ground now.” Axel raised one palm facing out, and swung his gaze between her and the ground while laying back. Legs went on either side as she stepped over him and squatted until her cunt dabbed his cock head. A growl climbed from her throat as she winced down his pole, teeth grinding with every inch sucked in. Unable to squat lower, she bucked and thrashed around; locs, tits and ass bounced in all directions. Tears streamed as she bounced from the bottom to the tip; eyes squeezed shut, slapping and pounding his chest. Guttural moans crawled from the depths and her eyes opened up, the whites reddened. She pinned his hands while interlocking fingers and his head swayed back and forth during the ride. Tension climbed with every bounce until she leapt off, hovered over his chest and masturbated furiously towards his face.

“Aaarrrgh fuck!” she drenched his face, chest, beard and hair. Fluid sprayed out of her for about ten seconds as demonic grunts and abundant profanities littered the air. Her heavy ass dropped onto his chest after the cumming had ceased; eyes darting around, hand still lightly rubbing her clitoris. Still jerking from those spasms, her eyes narrowed in the direction of his drenched face.

“Nut in my mouth,” she whispered.                               

“Um, alright,” he replied licking cum from around his lips. “You su-”

“Just cum in my fucking throat Axel,” she said sharply.

A quick adjustment was made between them and she lay back flat while being straddled; jacking him off with her pillow-soft tits. Spit flew into her hand and was used to lube his cock; engulfing him as she greased those tits up and down the shaft.  The slapping of tits against thighs cracked louder until he readjusted and planked over her gaping mouth. Warm breath washed over his flexing, glossy cock before it lowered past the tongue, into the back of her throat. His cock swished in and out at increasing speed until he erupted into her throat and mouth. Cum overflowed in a gurgle, past the lips and down the sides of her face and chin as the pumping came to a close. As his dangling cock withdrew, more droplets fell from it and her tongue stuck out to greet them. He kneeled on either side of her torso, slapping the tongue with it as tiny specks of semen splattered onto uncovered parts of her face.

“I got some small towels in the first room on the left. Get one,” she pointed towards a dimly lit hallway and he jogged over to the room and brought one back. A combination of dabs and wipes removed the evidence and her face gleamed in the sunlight peeking through the apartment.

“You ready to go again?” he asked.

“Yeah, buuut I wanna hold out for a little later. Too much too early, this shit will get old real fast,” she said still laying on her back. He picked her up from the ground and they walked back over to the couch before dropping down on it; her head rested on his chest.

“You got pretty aggressive coming on to the end there. Should I expect that every time?” he asked playing with her locs.

“Everything just hit me man. Sorry you had to take the brunt of it, but I was so…it was so fucking long since the last time you know?”

“Hey, it’s cool.”

 “I...,” she paused, closed her mouth then reopened, “I want you to know that in my last relationship, my boyfriend thought being too rough was disrespectful and shit. I put up with it honestly ‘cos dick is scarce, but I ain’t doing that shit no more. You better be ready to put me in my place when I ask you to; sheeiit without asking. If you ever wanna fuck, just come and take the pussy. Make me your personal cum dumpster.”

“Taking the pussy is rape Ms. Talan.”

“Muthafucka...” she raised her head from his chest and glared with flared nostrils and bared teeth.

“Hey hey, take it easy. I know what you mean man, I’m only playing,” his furthest hand rose accompanying a chuckle and widened eyes. The muscles in her face unclenched as she nestled back onto his chest. 

“Your cum is really sweet by the way,” she giggled while rubbing his glistening abs.

“Thank you.”

“How they make that shit look so real?”

“Do you have to ask questions all the time?” he asked shaking his head, blinking quickly.

“Boy…” she responded, sucking her teeth, “Well I’m glad the shit don’t taste like the real thing at least.” They both bawled and Valira kept smiling afterwards while they sat in silence.

“I wish every woman could get one of you,” she whispered as her hands skimmed over his sweaty abs and chest. A promise was made to wait until later, but her loins reignited as his cock filled her line of sight. She reached over and stroked it as it engorged, widening the space between thumb and index finger. Soon another hand would be needed to manage it. Between a staredown and a mutual head nod, it was time to go again and this wouldn’t be the last for the evening.

That video edit could wait until tomorrow.

 

Published 
Written by CarltonStJames
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments