Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dollface & Buster

"What if his really was that long? What if hers really were that big? I mean really really…"

13
5 Comments 5
613 Views 613
3.3k words 3.3k words

Her name was Glorious Bazoombas. Gloria had a bust size of 103 cm, with G cups. His name was Maximillian Longshlong. Max had a 35 cm penis. Gloria and Max were animated cartoon characters.

One day, over lunch, the two were gazing back out through the fourth wall, looking at the live audience who was gazing at them.

"Dollface, do you ever wonder?" Max said.

"Wonder about what, Buster?" Gloria said.

"About what it would be like to be real people, like our audience."      

Glory noticed a man in the audience eyeing her. She also noticed a woman with a wistful expression. Gloria opened her blouse and showed the world what she had. "Yeah, maybe."

"Let’s go talk to Lilith," Max said.

Hexe Lilith was the local witch, really a kind of engineering consultant whose specialty was magic; she knew how to get stuff done. Max and Gloria were at Lilith’s office together.

"Lilith, we want to be real," Max said.

Lilith rolled her eyes. "No, you don’t," she said. "You’re cartoon characters. Cartoon characters are not drawn to the  proportions of real people." Lilith looked at Max’s crotch and Gloria’s chest. "Especially you folks. You’re just going to be two funny-looking people."

"Lilith, men will worship me," Max said. "I watch them now when they take out their puny little cocks and see the yearning in their faces as I fuck."

"And every woman will want what I have," Gloria said. "I will be queen."

Lilith held her head in her hand. "Okay, kids. But you have to understand this next part. I can get you there, alright. But I have no powers in the real world. I talk to people all the time over there, but can never bring you back."

"Who would want to come back?" Max and Gloria said together.

"Okay, kids. Put your cartoon money on the cartoon table." Lilith put two small blue bottles before her, "And drink up." They did.

The cartoon world slowly faded away. The last thing they saw was Lilith with her head in her hands. When the real world appeared, Max and Gloria found themselves standing in the lobby of Jepson Animation, which had introduced the two characters decades ago.

After a few minutes, Max got his bearings and stepped out onto the street. The street, which had been filled with the urban sounds of sirens, cars honking, and people talking, fell silent.

"Look at that!" Said a man, who was pointing at Max’s crotch. "It hangs down to his knee!"

Max glanced down at himself.  When he looked up again, every man within view of his pants was genuflecting, with his eyes lowered. "You are the One," all the men chanted, "All hail the cock of all cocks."

A guy could get used to this, Max thought.

Max had not taken a step when the women started. The first walked up to him, unbuttoned her blouse, removed her bra, stroked his crotch, and said, "I want that." The next woman was naked by the time she approached him; she began to cry as she  threw her arms around his neck and begged for his penis. "Many men have told me that I am soft and warm and moist," she said through tears, "Let me show you how right they were."

Yeah, I think I’m used to this, he thought.

Gloria stepped out a few minutes later. The streets became quiet as Gloria’s assets came into view. A few moments of silence passed. Gloria wondered what was going on. Then a man cried out, "Oh, God," and doubled over.

Great, she thought sarcastically, I’ve been here two minutes and I’m already making people sick. Maybe this didn’t work.

Then the same man stood up, a bit unsteady on his feet. A large wet spot covered the front of his pants.

Now Gloria understood what had happened. I made him cum in his pants, she thought, and all he had to do was see me.

I am one helluva bombshell.

Then the women started, and their reactions ranged from condemnation ("hussy") to envy ("sigh"). Several wanted to know the name of her plastic surgeon. But all agreed that she was a cut above the average mortal woman. Yes, indeed, she thought.

Max decided it was time to put his equipment to use in the real world. He picked out two gorgeous women.

"You and you! Come with me." Max said. Both women stopped what they were doing and followed him into a hotel. Max ordered a room. The male staff all took a knee. The female staff all undressed to the waist. Max got the room for free.

In the room, Max undressed and lay on the bed. "Go ahead, ladies," he said. There was a moment’s confusion (the two women were strangers to each other), but then they went to work. One stroked the full length of his 35 cm while the other kissed the base and fondled his nipples. His cock became harder and harder, and his mind gradually melted into pleasure. This feeling said everything about why he became a real person.

Then he felt dizzy. Then he fainted.

The two women, terrified that they had killed somebody, left in a hurry. A few minutes later, Max regained consciousness, and, still groggy, left more slowly.

Gloria walked about the new city she called home, destroying men as she went and, not incidentally, dramatically increasing the local dry cleaning business for men’s pants. She came upon a strip club, and stopped to read the posters. I’m home, she thought.

Gloria applied in person as a dancer, and, of course, got the job. She found a room at the same hotel that Max had found earlier (and paid the same amount that Max did). Later, she showed up for work.

Gloria’s dancing caused a riot. When men were not cumming into their pants, they were stuffing fifty and one hundred dollar bills into her G-string. Word of this erotic animal, this real incarnation of sex, spread quickly, and emptied out the other strip clubs in the area. Men just stood, stared, and came.

At the end of the evening, the president of the local dry cleaners’ association presented Gloria with a thank-you note and two dozen roses. And the dancers of her club, and of those clubs nearby, proclaimed Gloria the Queen of All that is Erotic. I am indeed the queen, she thought.

The next morning the Queen of All that is Erotic woke up with a raging backache. Gloria lay in bed, stared at the ceiling for a very long time, and felt sorry for herself. Finally she made her way down to the small hotel convenience store, bought a painkiller, took it immediately, and hobbled back to her room. The phone rang; it was Max.

"Dollface, this reality thing ain’t workin’."

"Tell me about it, Buster," she said.

"Let’s talk about what we’re going to do," Max said. "That is, if there is anything we can do. Meet me in the employee cafeteria at Jepson Animation as soon as you can."

Ray Jepson was eighteen years old when he introduced Glorious Bazoombas in 1938 in the short feature, "She’s Glorious". After Ray’s service with the Navy in World War II, he started Jepson Animation. Jepson introduced Maximilian Longshlong in 1947. After fifty-two cartoons featuring Gloria, and forty-two featuring Max, both characters went out of production in 1968. Ray died in 1995.

Ray Jr was never interested in animation, and the cartooning mantle fell to Ray’s grandson, Ray III. Today the studio does just about anything involving the illusion of motion on a screen, and it does so from the same location that Grandpa Ray opened in 1946.

When Max and Gloria walked into the cafeteria, people seemed to recognize them, in a "haven’t-I seen-you-somewhere-before?" kind of way. Max got their coffee (free as always) and brought it back to the table. Gloria was still nursing her backache. She had bought a cane on her way to the cafeteria.

"Dollface, nowadays in the real world they got this internet thing. It answers all kinds of weird questions. I used this search-a-page thing called Goosey Goosey Gander. I wrote in, 'Faint after getting this great erection why.' I ended up at this page called Erections and More."

Gloria interrupted. "Where did you get that little book with the tv screen?"

"I just asked one of the hotel staff for it. Nice enough girl. She took off her blouse and her bra and handed the thing to me. It took a few minutes to learn, but she took off her skirt and showed me how the gadget works.

"Anyway, Erections and More gives me the bad news. My schlong is too big. When it’s erect, it takes too much blood from my body. I get woozy. I faint. That’s what happened to me.       

"My big, big problem is that there isn’t anything I can do about it. My shlong is who I am. And now it won’t work without knocking me out."

"Does this internet thing say anything about backaches after dancing?" Gloria asked.

"Well, yeah. It’s a little hard to figure. There are plenty of pages about back pain, and a few about bust size and weight. I looked up the information for your bust and cup sizes. Do you want to know how much your breasts weigh?"

"I already know," she moaned. "About a ton. Ow!"

"About seven and a half to eight kilograms," Max said. "Now there’s no such thing as penis-shortening surgery, so I’m screwed. But you can always get breast reduction surgery."

AnnieSweett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnieSweett

"My boobs are me. That’s what I do—I make men cum," Gloria said. "But to live here in the real world, I would have to find a sexy, erotic back brace, and I don’t think that there is such a thing."

“Dollface, we’re up a creek. We have to get back, but Lilith can’t help. Who can?"

"Well, I don’t know about any witches who work in reality," Gloria said. "And I haven’t seen Ray in years. There’s only this new kid who kind of looks like him."

Max and Gloria were speechless for a few minutes, trying to think of something to do. Several people at the next table were talking. "Well, I don’t know," one said. "Let’s ask Ray at the meeting."

Max and Gloria looked at each other. "Let’s check the building directory," Gloria said.

On the top floor, Jepson’s secretary was flummoxed. "Mr. Jepson, I’m sorry to talk like this, but there are two people here who want to see you and they say they’re," she paused and cleared her throat, "Glorious Bazoombas and Maximilian Longshlong. They say they knew your grandfather."

Ray (the grandson) stuck his head out of his office door. "Gloria? Max? C’mon in. Lilith told me you might be around." Lilith knew what was coming, and had sent Ray advance word.

They sat down in Ray’s office. "Let me finish this reply," he said, "then we can start." Ray talked to the screen as he typed. "Yeah, L, they just showed up." He hit Send.

Then Max and Gloria explained what had happened. Their explanation only confirmed what Ray already suspected —the two characters were indeed up a creek.

"I’m sorry, gang. But there’s nothing I can do to help get you back." He paused. "Well, maybe there is, sort of. I’ve been thinking about putting both your characters back in production. That, my friends, would give you a second life." Max and Gloria brightened. "Come on out into the studio," Ray said.

The studio was filled with desks, computer screens, and keyboards. Max and Gloria found chairs and sat down.

"Here is the new Maximillian Long," Ray said, holding up a model sheet, showing the character design. The images showed an updated Max, in a slightly rumpled suit and a 1940s fedora. And no shlong that men would kneel for.

"The new Max Long is a detective in Los Angeles," Ray said.

"But that’s not me!" Max cried out. "My shlong is who I am. I just want to go back."

Ray sighed. "And here is the new Gloria Zume." He held up a different model sheet. "She is a doctor in New York City." This image showed a slender woman, with a stylish hairdo, wearing blue scrubs and a stethoscope. And sporting a chest that was adequate, but that’s all.

"Aagh! She’s almost flat-chested. My boobs are me."

"Gang, I’m sorry, but times change," Ray said.

"Men haven’t changed," Gloria replied.

"Sweetie, I’m gay."

"Gay?"

Ray searched his memory for terms for homosexuality that would have been common in 1938. He found about a half dozen, none of which he would use today.

"Gloria, I like guys," Ray finally said.             

Gloria looked at the floor. "Well, most men have not changed. I see that every day." She looked up. "And I certainly haven’t changed any. I still make men cum."

"That’s nice," Ray said, hoping to end the conversation.

Max had begun wandering around the studio.

"What are all these television sets?" Max asked, looking at the computer screens, "Where are the brushes? And the ink? And the cameras? And the mirrors? We used to get a kick out of watching these guys make faces at themselves."

“Long gone, my friend, long gone," Ray said. "Everything today is CGI, and I should explain that to somebody who’s from 1947. CGI means computer-generated imagery."

Ray paused as if struck by lightning. Wheels turned in his head. "And that’s how we might send you back! We’ll use a green screen. We send real people into virtual reality all the time. We film them in front of a big green wall. That’s what’s called the green screen. Then we use a computer to add scenery to the green wall. The actors end up in a whole new world. They can be flying on a magic carpet or walking on the bottom of the ocean. Or they can be standing on a street corner in a cartoon world.

"Real people do not really go into another world, of course, but you two might — you’ve been animated once already, and you’re just going home."

"Worth a try, pal," Max said. "Hey, Dollface, c’mon over here. There’s a chance that we’re headed on back!"

Max and Gloria followed Ray to the third floor, where Jepson Animation kept its green screen. "Okay, gang, let’s aim for a good shot of the cartoon world," Ray said. "Do you want it to look like 1938, 1947, or what?"

“How about something modern?" Max said.

Ray looked through the backgrounds on file. He found a street scene for a recent commercial that was never used.

"Okay, gang, stand right over there," Ray said, indicating the green screen. Max and Gloria hurried to the screen. "Here goes, gang. Smile!" Ray said, and flipped the switch on the camera.

The room, the camera, and all of the real world began to fade. 

Then suddenly, all of reality began to return into view.

"Aagh!" The two yelled together.

"Sorry, friends," Ray said. He moved his fingertips across the computer trackpad. The last real thing they saw was Ray waving goodbye. Gradually the cartoon street scene came into view.

Maximilian Longshlong and Glorious Bazoombas were home! "This place is sure easier on the old back," Gloria said as she tossed away her cane.

"A new suit in a new neighborhood. And fresh animation!" Max said.             

"And we’re digital," Gloria said. "We’re going to live forever."

"But let’s fuck like there’s no tomorrow," said Max.

Epilogue

They’re back! (10 minutes)

Jepson Animation, USA

The scene opened in a bedroom.

"You don’t look a day over seventy-five, Buster."

"Yeah, it’s been a while, Dollface."

"But I still want what you got," she said, "and I want it bad, and I want it right now."

“Well, it’s long and thick and beautiful and it’s all yours."

She got down on her knees, stroked his cock until he was fully erect and opened wide. With her lips at the base of his penis, she took the whole thing. Once he had come, he retreated slowly out of her.

"Buster?" She said.

"What, Dollface?"

"During a blowjob, an erection as big as yours would have strangled a real woman."

"Yeah, that’s one reason why I’m glad I’m a cartoon. I don’t want to hurt anybody."

She smiled."Also, a real woman might have drowned. You’ve got quite a fountain, Buster. And now I want to see it in action."

She started at the base and kissed him tenderly, holding each kiss a few moments before moving up the shaft. About halfway up, she began to lick him. At the head, she paid close attention to the frenulum.

"How are you doing, lover?" Gloria said, "You still with me?"

"Awake and alive," Max said, "but in a wonderful world."

He started to cum. As she held his cock, she could feel the tsunami of his semen as it started from the base and made its way swiftly to the head. She held her cheek to his cock as he came 60 cm into the air. The semen fell back on her face and hair. She laughed, leaned over, and gave him a big, wet, sticky, messy, kiss.

"I love your cum," she whispered. She smiled and lay on her back. "Give me more."

She stroked him again until he was ready. Then he slowly worked himself into her, inch by inch. When he was fully lubricated, he began to pump. Gloria smiled and moaned.

Because of the size of her bust, Max had to lean over to kiss her. "Dollface, I don’t see how a real man was ever going to kiss you during sex."

"And that’s my own good reason for being a cartoon," Gloria said.

Because of his length, moving his hips alone was not enough to move himself in and out. He had to move his whole lower body by using his knees. Among devotees of the Gloria & Max cartoons, this motion was known as "the steam engine."

Gloria took his whole thing without complaint.

"Buster?" She said.

"What now, Dollface?"

"During sex, an erection as big as yours would have killed a real woman."

"That’s another reason why I’m glad to be a cartoon."

"Cum, my animated lover. Make me warm inside." She felt the swift flow of his semen through his cock, and then felt his semen fill her insides.

Gloria looked at him."Nice and warm," she said, smiled, and closed her eyes.

The End of "They’re back!"

Post-Epilogue

Max eased himself out and rolled over next to Gloria. They both heard sounds from the other side of the fourth wall. They saw a white liquid splash across the wall.

"Dollface, you had it exactly right, " Max said. "You make men cum."

Published 
Written by Charlotte_Owen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments