Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Karma is a Bitch

"Going back in time to save the future"

39
38 Comments 38
2.7k Views 2.7k
3.9k words 3.9k words
Competition Entry: Time Travel

While laying naked on an examination bed, Dr. Lalita Sundari secured a gel-like device on my head to connect to my brain via wireless transmission to her computer. She opened my legs and tried to push a tube-like probe into my dry vagina.

“Oh dear,” she said. “We need some lubrication. The gel will not work as well as natural lube. Would you mind if I stimulate your clitoris to get your juices flowing?”

“If it will help, go ahead.” I was scared. This process would reveal my illegal genetic, robotic, information and nano modified (GRIN) body. The removal of all these technologies would kill me. Fortunately, my body responded quickly to her stimulation and she could insert the tube into my pussy.

Once she turned on both devices, I went into a deep Delta brainwave meditative state. My mind went blank, and it felt as if I floated on a dark ocean with no sound to stimulate my senses. I entered a deep sleep.

After what felt like an eternity, I could feel the pussy-probe leaving my vagina and the gel helmet being removed from my head. I slowly returned to wakefulness and saw Dr. Sundari’s beautiful light brown face leaning over me. She tucked her long raven black hair behind her ears and smiled at me. A strange kind of love enfolded me, and I just wanted to embrace her and make love to her.

Then she stepped back.

“You may get dressed,” she said and moved gracefully to her glass desk. Her long legs disappeared beneath her short white coat. How I longed to feel those legs wrapped around my head while I…

“Stop fantasying about me and put on some clothes.” She crossed her legs as she sat down, denying me a glimpse of her yoni.

I threw my soft turquoise dress over my head, stepped into my shoes and moved to the chair in front of her desk. I quickly crossed my pale white legs, denying her a glimpse at my pussy. Two can play at this game.

“So, Doc, what did you find in my head?” I asked, taking in her beautiful and stylish high heels shoes. “Nice shoes.”

“Excuse me?” Not too bright.

“You have nice shoes,” I said, pointing at her feet.

“Oh. Thank you.”

Time to get serious. Ever since my breakdown while fucking my girlfriend, my soul was in turmoil. I couldn’t sleep, couldn’t concentrate on my job or make love.

“What is wrong with me? Just give me the cure and I’ll be on my way.”

“My dear Kaylin, I am afraid the problem is worse than what I expected.”

“Am I going to die? Don’t fuck with me, Doc. Give it to me straight.”

“I managed to probe deep into your past and found a few anomalies.”

And I thought nobody would ever find out I had a few illigal enhancements made. My skeleton and flesh could now regenerate itself after being damaged. The one weakness was my GRIN brain/soul link. The 24th century technology weren’t advanced enough to smooth out the kinks.

“It is not your enhanced skeleton or flesh.” Fuck, she is good!

“It is your brain/soul connection.” She pushed a spot on her desk and an image of my transparent body appeared between us. All the enhancements were visible, with my interfaced computer brain as clear as glass. She pointed to the image of my head and then to my pussy.

“As you can see, your cervix, ovaries and vagina are not linked to your soul.”

“Oh?” And I thought my pussy was for pleasure and making babies. “Oh! But then it would be easy to generate a link between my cervix and brain. I would prefer a tissue link this time. There’s enough synthetic junk in my body.”

“If only it were that easy.” Dr. Sundari stood up and moved around the table. “Your soul is not seated just in your brain.” She knelt in front of me, her hands on my legs. Her dark eyes probed into my eyes, a concerned expression on her face. I didn’t even look at her legs.

“Your 21st century incarnation didn’t complete her soul’s purpose.” Dr. Sundari stood up and turned her back to me. “You will never experience bliss. Not ever. Not even your future incarnations.”

“So? I’m fucked?”

“You can always go back and get her to complete her contract.” She turned around and looked into my eyes and said: “Yes, you are fucked, because your karma is set. Other than going back, you are doomed.”

“Who is she? When is she?” I had to know.

 

Clint’s apartment was seventh floor of a ten-story building in a seedy neighbourhood of Chicago, North America. I had to dodge a few scumbags to navigate my way to his place.

“Can you do it?” I asked.

“Can I do it? Can I do it? What kind of question is that? You know I’m the only one who can tap into the spacetime continuum.” Clint was handsome man sitting in his high-tech chair commanding his world from behind his computers. In the corner stood the small box but big enough for a person to crouch in.

“Sorry…”

“You know it’s illegal,” he continued. So is my whole body.

“That never stopped you from doing it.” I sat down on his unmade bed, trying not to look uncomfortable.

“It hasn’t been done successfully, yet.” Oh shit.

“I need to go. I have to go.”

“It will cost you.”

“How much?”

“Two million, plus a little extra.”

“With no guarantee.” I wasn’t a fool to spend that much money on something that could kill me. “I’ll give you one.”

“One point five.” It was still too high.

“One point two. It’s all I have.”

“The extra and you have a deal.”

“What kind of extra?”

“I want to fuck that nice pussy of yours.” His lecherous smile lit up his handsome face.

“She’s dysfunctional. She’s the reason I have to go.”

“A blow job maybe?” At this stage I will do anything.

“Deal.”

A huge smile appeared on his face, revealing his beautiful white teeth. He swivelled his chair around to face me. With a swift move his trousers disappeared leaving his uncircumcised beautiful cock ready for some action. I got up from the bed and dropped to my knees between his legs. Licking my lips, I played with his shaved balls and then moved both my hands up his shaft. I pulled back the cock hood to lick the purple head. His dick throbbed in my hands and when I brushed my tongue over the piece of skin attached to the underside of head, his cock twitched. Pulling his erection down closer to my mouth, I swirled my tongue around the smooth head. Pumping his shaft, I kissed the head and flicked my tongue over the small slit on top.

I could feel the urgency in Clint as he tried to fuck my mouth. Getting a firmer grip on his shaft, I wanted to let him know I was in charge of the blow job. It was easy from then on to take his cock in my mouth and suck all the passion into his manhood. The combination of sucking and stroking his cock must have overwhelmed Clint. The next thing I knew, with no warning, he shot his load into my mouth. I was not a girl to let good stuff go to waste. I swallowed every last drop. To conclude our deal, I swiped my hand over his and said in a clear voice: “Pay one point two mill.”

 

“Where is it you want to go?” Clint asked as we sat next to his desk.

“Tau Game Lodge, South Africa.” I managed to track her whereabouts through my digital connection with InfoTech.

“When?”

“Now. Today.”

“When in the past?” I could see Clint became irritated with my lack of understanding.

“Oh. Thursday, February 28, 2019.”

“Why?”

“Can you do it?” He didn’t need to know the reasons behind my journey.

“There is something you need to know about time travel,” he said. “Time travel is also space travel. What’s the date today?”

“It’s Monday, July 28, 2023.”

“It’s our summer. February 2019 was their summer."

“So?”

“We’re in the northern hemisphere and South Africa is in the southern hemisphere.”

“So?”

“Where you asleep during Astronomy class? The Earth rotates around its own axis every twenty-four hours.”

“I know that,” I said, feeling like an idiot.

He punched up a screen showing me the rotation of the earth around the sun.

“The Earth also rotates around the sun every 365 days.”

“I know.”

“On February 28, 2019 the Earth was on the other side of the sun from where we are now.”

“Can you still get me there?”

“I have to manipulate the wormhole to go around the sun…”

“Wormhole? What the fuck is that?”

“It’s your portal, your doorway to the other side of time and place.”

“Is it safe?”

“Yeh, … Not really. You have to avoid touching the unstable sides.”

“Where’s the door?”

“You have to strip first.”

“What? Why?” I thought he wanted to have a look at my naked body.

“You cannot take anything from the future and any clothes will be ripped off you.”

“What about my flesh?”

“Your enhanced skeleton and tissue will prevent you from becoming mincemeat.”

I stripped.

“Wow, what a beautiful and fucking sexy body. Look at those tits and your pussy. Oh, fuck. Let me store that image on my memory. I might not see that again.”

“Pervert,” I said and pushed my tits and pussy for him to capture the image.

“I can drop you within a meter from your target at 06:00 on February 28, 2019. You have till noon to do your business before you get sucked back into the wormhole.”

“Great. How long will the trip take?”

“About three hours.”

Clint walked to the box in the corner, punched in a few digits and the door swung open.

“It’s so fucking small. I’ll never fit in.” I never told anyone, but I don’t like small spaces. Nobody can even change their minds in such a cramped area. Not that I wanted to change my mind.

“You wanna do this or are you too chicken?”

I reversed in, my backside touching the cold wall, then sat down on the ice-cold floor, ducked my head and hugged my breasts against my legs. Clint’s eyes bulged with his beautiful cock straining against his pants. He must have had a closeup view of my exposed pussy. He blew my pussy a kiss.

As Clint closed the door, I suddenly had a severe claustrophobic attack and couldn’t breathe. My legs cramped, my tits were squashed against my legs, my face pushed between my knees.

Thankfully, I blacked out.

 

The next thing I knew I was sitting naked on a rock on a hill next to a naked beauty, her dark hair tied in a ponytail behind her head. She sat in deep mediation in a lotus position facing the rising sun in the East. I copied her position and waited. My mind was filled with fearful thoughts and emotions. This was supposed to be a time when wild animals roamed free in the parks and lodges. There we were, naked with nothing to defend ourselves. Sensing she returned from her meditation I prepared myself for her onslaught.

FemboyClarTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FemboyClarTS

“How long have you been here?” she asked in a soft voice. Her accent was strange, not America, obviously. She slowly moved her head in my direction. Her soft brown eyes penetrated my gaze.

“I don’t know, fifteen minutes, I suppose.”

“I knew you were coming.” She lowered her head as if revealing a terrible secret.

“What? How can that be?” This is fucked up. I didn’t even know I would be here until a few hours ago.

“I did not believe you the first time.” She put her hand on my naked thigh.

“Do you mean I was here before? When?”

“Today. Now. I don’t know.” She sounded confused but also very certain. “All I know your name is Kaylin and you’re from the future.”

“It must have been a dream,” I said, covering her hand with mine. “Are you Sandra?”

“My friends call me Sandy.” Lifting her hand from my thigh she took my face into her hands and kissed me passionately. Her lips tasted like fresh dew on a beautiful spring morning. When she pushed her tongue between my lips, my world crumbled. I couldn’t move. My legs turned into mush and my pussy gushed her sweet nectar. I had to get a grip on the situation before this went too far.

“What did I say?” I disentangled myself from her embrace and turned to sit facing her. Our pussies opened to each other’s gaze and hands.

“I am not sure… Something about helping me fulfill my soul’s growth. Then something happened and then only darkness. Nothing after that.”

“Why believe this now?” This was fucking with my mind. I couldn’t have been here before. I wasn’t here before.

We got to our feet and walked hand in hand down the hill. As we stepped onto a small path an enormous animal, called a Cape Buffalo, charged at us. My enhanced body was quick to react. I grabbed Sandy and jumped out the path of the crazed animal, but not before his horn ripped my side open.

Sandy’s face was white as snow. Then she saw blood oozing from the wound and my metal alloy ribs. I quickly covered it with the palm of my hand. The bleeding stopped and the torn flesh healed itself.

“This is the last thing I can remember; we both died under the hoofs and horns of the buffalo.”

“But it couldn’t have happened before. It just happened now.”

“We’re not dead. You saved me.” She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me, squashing our breasts together. “This is why I believe you now.”

I dropped my hands to her naked behind and easily picked her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist and opened her mouth as an invite for my tongue. My right hand found its way to her wet slit. As my fingers slipped through her wetness, we heard a noise in the bush.

“We better get out of here,” said Sandy. She wiggled her legs out my hands and faced me as before. Taking my hand, she led me away from the sound in the bush. Twenty minutes later we came to a four-wheel internal combustion contraption.

“Put these on,” she said as she handed me a pair of shorts, a shirt and shoes. She quickly slipped into her own clothes.

It was strange to ride in such a primitive and noisy vehicle. We bumped and swerved and stopped so many times I got nauseous.

“Why have you selected to visit me?” She concentrated on her driving, but I could hear the tension in her voice.

“My bad karma,” I said. “Do you know what karma is?”

“I’ve read the Bhagavad Gita, The Yoga Sutras and a little bit of the Upanishads.”

“I am your future reincarnation.” Looking around at all the animals I only knew as virtual images, I tried to come up with an easy way to break the news to her. I couldn’t think of softening the blow with an easy answer. “The bad news for me, for us, is you didn’t complete your soul’s journey. Your soul didn’t evolve to the next level of consciousness.”

“You’re shitting me?”

“No. You ignored your pussy and thus your soul,” I said.

“What connection is there between my pussy and soul?” I sensed Sandy was embarrassed by the conversation.
“It’s not something I can explain. You must experience it.”

“Then show me.”

 

In her small and beautifully decorated room, I laid her down naked on her bed. Her legs spread wide open, leaving me easy access to her splayed sex organ. I sat naked between her legs.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” I asked for the last time.

“Do I have a choice?” she said, covering her brown eyes and pouty mouth with her hands.

“Just tell me what you feel and what you want.”

“Okay…”

“Close your eyes and relax.” Bending forward, I touch the entrance to her pussy with my thumb and blew softly on the wet lips.

“Dear Pussy. You are beautiful. Your parting lips reveal a wet slit and a small opening. Your inner lips are small wings with pink insides and light brown edges. The beautiful small clit hides beneath a shy hood begging for attention.” With every word I uttered the lips glistened more and more. She heard every word I said. I slipped two fingers through the moisture to prepare my fingers for the next phase.

“I can sense your desire,” I continued my praise of Sandy’s yoni. “You want to open up to my caress and reveal your true self to the world.”

Using my slick index finger, I found the upper left corner between the inner and outer lips. I slowly started moving my finger up and down that part of her pussy.

“Sandy must listen to you more often, and share her feelings with you,” I said.

This continued for about ten minutes before Sandy uttered a sound. She started to moan softly, and her legs began to twitch.

“Oh God, that feels great,” said Sandy, sounding out of breath. “Just go a bit slower.” I continued to stroke that sweet area, varying the speed and pressure just a little.

At fifteen minutes, Sandy was thrashing around and shaking all over.

“Sweet Jesus, dear Goddess, fuck me to heaven,” screamed Sandy before she collapsed, totally spent.

I couldn’t help myself as I fell in love with Sandy’s pussy. I had to lick it. I had to taste her sweet essence. I drank and drank and licked and licked, but the hunger lingered.

Sandy covered her pussy with her hand, cutting off the source to quench my thirst. Pulling up and closing her legs she touched my face with the smooth inner thighs. For a moment I closed my eyes to absorb the softness of her skin on my cheeks. As if I had no control over my movements, my head turned slightly, allowing my lips to touch her left thigh. When I licked her right thigh all the air was sucked from my body. I tasted a hint of salty sweat and unfamiliar body lotion. Most of all, I tasted Sandy in Africa.

I forced her legs apart, allowing me to crawl over her prone body, planting kisses on her belly, the underside of her full breasts, her throat and her lips.

“Thank you for showing me heaven,” she whispered into my mouth. “I now know what my soul has to do. What my calling is.”

Those words told me my work was done. I had to leave. But the pain in my heart drew tears from my eyes and a sob escaped from deep within my soul. I fell in love with my own soul, embodied in Sandy.

“Dear girl,” I said as got up to dress. “I have to return to my own time.”

“I know.” She sat up with her arms supporting her on the bed. Then, as a kind of thank you gift, she opened her legs, allowing me another gaze at her beauty. Blinking three times my build-in camera took a series of images for me to remember this moment by. The best one I would cherish forever was a close-up of her smiling face.

 

I surprised Clint when I returned to July 28, 2319. As I wiggled my naked behind out the cramped time machine, I saw Clint and his girlfriend making sweet love on his bed. When she saw me standing naked next to them, she threw him off her:

“Who the fuck is this slut and what is she doing naked in your room?”

Clint looked as surprised as she was. Did I change the past so much that the future is totally different? I didn’t kill my grandmother, or step on a butterfly during the dinosaur era, I just made love to myself two hundred years ago. The biggest shock I received was that Clint’s time machine was gone.

“This isn’t apartment 607, is it? Oh fuck, I stepped through the wrong door.” I had to think fast to get Clint out of his predicament. “I wanted to surprise Warren in his new pad, but it seems as if I got the wrong fucking floor.” I hoped Clint and his beautiful girl would believe me. “Nice rack and great dick. Don’t let it go to waste. Make love, not war.”

Looking around for something to cover up my nudity, I saw a discarded towel in the corner. I grabbed it and hurried out the apartment. Maybe they were still horny enough to forget my intrusion and continued with their lovemaking.

 

A week later I was back in Dr. Sundari’s consultation room, naked on the examination bed. This time we were in a 69 position. I was on top, my face between her long legs, lapping her light brown outer lips before opening it to the pick flesh inside. Dr. Lalita Tripura Sundari sucked on my clit and stuck a finger into my wet pussy. Then she suddenly stopped.

“Kaylin, I want to introduce you to my husband, Arjuna Shiva.”

I lifted my head from her pussy and saw Arjuna’s beautiful brown cock close to my mouth. Precum oozed from the slit. I flicked the precum off, covered the head with my mouth and guided his cock into his wife’s well-prepared wet pussy. I sat up, my pussy still on Lalita’s face and saw the beautiful face of Arjuna.

I looked down and saw how Arjuna slowly and passionately pushed his lingam into Lalita’s yoni. It was the most beautiful sight to behold, as if Shiva himself made love to Shakti, Being fucking Becoming. As I kissed him, I hoped my bad karma had been overturned.

Then Arjuna pulled out Lalita, walked around to where she was licking my slit.

“Taste yourself on my cock before I enter Kaylin,” said Arjuna. I didn’t dare to look, in fear this all might be a dream. He slid his cockhead up and down my wet valley a few times before he entered my aching pussy. The dream became a reality when I felt my pussy welcoming every centimetre of Arjuna’s lingam and expanding to accommodate his thickness. Lalita alternatively kissed Arjuna’s cock at the point of entry and sucked on my clit. Closing my eyes all thoughts and worries disappeared into oblivion. We became love. My soul could breathe a sigh of relieve. Thanks to a man with a time machine and my 21st century incarnation.

Disclamer: This is a fictionalised account of what might have happened to people alive and not yet born. You decide if it is true.

Published 
Written by sandy2moon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments