Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spoils of War: Cold as Ice

"A fleeing man narrowly escapes his pursuers, and offers his reward to the spirit of the ice."

3
2 Comments 2
3.3k Views 3.3k
899 words 899 words

Author's Notes

"This is the first part in what I hope will be series of short stories. The setting begins in a remote, medievalish region, but who knows where it will end up. All of the stories will have some connection to the others, eventually forming a whole story, but can very well stand on their own. <p> [ADVERT] </p>The sexual themes may vary a lot, so please don't disregard all chapters if one of them doesn't float your boat."

Snowflakes melt on my face as I numbly trudge through the ever-deeper cover of cotton-like snow. I give a silent prayer to the Gods for the cold. Else I would never have gotten this far.

I reach a patch of windswept land and up my pace. A backward glance tells me my pursuers are lagging behind. This is my territory. My terrain. I know how to make friends with the spirits of ice and rock.

Not far now. The glacier sits just on the far side of these craggy spires. Her body a vast mass of white, calmly resting amidst black peaks and barren stone. We say “her” in honor. The waters from her womb give life to us all. She rests on top of the world, sharing her lifeblood so man and animal alike can live in bounty. Her pale belly open to the elements, shielding her frightened children with her naked body. Her thighs spread out as the landscape slowly angles down towards the green twin valleys. A tall, hard promontory of stone parts her thighs, joining her forever with her lover. He is as just as ruthless as she is gentle.

That is where I am heading. To the place where the lovers meet. I step onto her arched belly, pushing upwards in a neverending moment of ecstasy. Far below I can see his phallic semblance parting her thighs. Further below, deep crevasses emerge, born by the friction and strain endured by the constant play of lovers, near her lowest reaches where juices flow forth, giving life to a barren land. Today her dark cracks lie concealed beneath a cotton robe, waiting to be penetrated.

I know just where they are. I have seen her body in its naked glory a thousand times. Caressed her every curve. Slipped across her every hole. I know her body more intimately than any of my former lovers. They lie far below, relinquishing their own lifeblood, never to be caressed again by mortal men.

Increasing my pace, I glide across her skin like a snake searching for its prey. Taking care to distribute my weight evenly. Never an uneven step. Never stepping through the thin membrane of frozen snow beneath. With a racing heart, I approach her first crack. Only I can see the slight dent in her white garments, covering the fissure below. I jump, aided by a sharp thrust with my pole.

Feet dancing on snow, making sure my light footsteps are visible as I soar forwards. Landing on firm snow several meters ahead, I risk another glance backwards, confirming that my pursuers are still on my trail.

I hurry on, keeping myself busy. Thrusting myself across her crevasses. One slight mistake and I will be lost in her depths. Thinking about how it would feel to enter that deep, alluring hole. All worries put aside. No more regretting the ones I left behind. No more mourning what I have so recently lost. Only the pleasure of entering her crack and losing myself inside her forever.

CataleyaRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CataleyaRose

I hear screams as the first two men steal my desires and plunge down into her welcoming cleft. They tear her white, silky garments, but no blood gushes forth. Nothing but silence. Their moans end abruptly. Her love is final. A thousand years from now, their remains will emerge, nothing but dark stains upon her blue feet.

The others halt their pursuit, terrified by her loving embrace. I drop to my knees on the edge of her furthermost fissure. Thrusting my travelling pole through her sheets and seeing the torn cover reveal the dark blue depths below. Once again she has saved me. Her most passionate follower. I truly love her.

My enemies see my relief and confidence, knowing there is no other way across. They dare not defile her yearning body. I am safe. With trembling hands, I remove my thick fur mittens and feel her cold breath between my fingers. A slight rumble from below reaches my ears, letting me know she is eager for her offering. I unlace the garments keeping my body warm. She breathes again, and all hairs rise on my body. Whether from anticipation, arousal or cold I do not know.

My fingers grip the pole protruding from my crotch, ready to offer my reward. Already, a translucent drop rests on the peak. It slowly slides down as it grows and I begin stroking the long shaft. I shiver, but warm feelings surge through my body when I think of her. She lets out another moan from her depths. I lift my gaze, seeing her soft curves across the landscape. A body of perfection. Caring and arousing. Mother and lover. Giver and taker of lives.

I quench a howl as I feel the orgasm take control of my muscles. I want to hear her moans, and the rising howls in her cold breath. My pole begins pulsing, and waves of semen surge forth, bursting from my manhood and down into her dark crack. Falling deep inside her, filling her with my life-giving essence, a reward for the life she has just given me. The expulsive forces subside, and my last load trickles from the hard tip, gliding a bit downwards before letting go and falling into her embrace.

Tears follow my cum inside her. This is our last time together. I will never see her again.

Published 
Written by Dividence
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments