Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spoils of War: Dark Angel

"Just as I accept my end, an angel revives me and shows me true, unbridled passion."

1
0 Comments 0
2.2k Views 2.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"The second part of a story I hope to continue for a while. The aim is to write shorter scenes from a long journey, wandering into many different terrains."

I spend the better part of a day winding my way across the broken land. The white, icy belly of the glacier lies behind me, rays of sun scorching my watery eyes as she reflects the light towards her abandoner. The rugged, contoured and grey body of the mountain, her never-ending lover, seems to dislike my presence. Perhaps my bond with his love is too demanding. He places fast flowing creeks and steep crevasses in my way, forcing me to retrace my steps time and time again. This is unknown terrain to me. Enemy territory. I thank the Gods they are no longer on my heels.

Knee high willow greets me as I descend towards the valley. Far away on the horizon I see a sparkling, emerald presence, revealing the end of my journey. The head of the snake. The snake that wound its way into my land and stole everything. Burnt our villages and killed my people. Enslaved the remaining few. I will never forget the sight. A long, black line of my kin, stretching as far as my eyes could see. Heading away. Across the hills and into exile. Not a living soul remaining beside me. She was among them then. Ravaged and beaten, but proud. My princess. My love. I am the prince of ash and blood.

Stupefied I fall to the ground as an arrow suddenly protrudes from my chest. The carefully knapped flint head engraves itself on my retinas as I look down in disbelief. Blood gushes forth from the clean cut behind it. Mixed with pink foam as I gasp for air. I am on my feet again, stumbling forwards. Grasping the rock ledge and heaving myself over the edge. A moment of free-falling bliss before I am immersed in the cold water. Hurled away, down towards the valley. Rocks bruise my body. Water fills my lungs. I savour the taste of my lover’s fluids before a hard blow to the head relieves me of consciousness.

I open my eyes, eagerly awaiting reunion with my cindered kin. But they are not there. An angel hovers above me. “Please, take me to them.” I beg the beautiful presence to fly me across the ocean to the land of the dead. I cannot lie here in limbo.

“You are not dead, my dear. I thought you were, when I found you. The white mother brought you to me. Sending her carnivorous minions to alert me of your presence. She must truly love you. For she slowed your heart and blessed me with the means to your revival. And she must truly love me for bringing you here.”

Plumes of translucent steam rise through the red glow of the hearth as she pours another bowl of water onto the stones. Starlight flickers through a hole in the roof, but I only have eyes for her. Dark strands of hair, black as night, flow around her face, framing full, red lips. A heavenly smile radiates towards me, and my heart begins to pound. I gaze down towards her round, perfectly shaped breasts glistening with sweat. Running down towards the dark and erect nipples. I feel a careful hand embrace my groin as she leans over and touch her lips to mine. A flash of green trails across her retinas before she closes her eyes in bliss.

Her scent is strong, filling my nostrils and fuelling my arousal. Lips dance and tongues glide tirelessly over each other. I wince from pain as I try to lift my arms and embrace her warm body, and she shakes her head just an inch. “You are not strong enough, my love. Let me.” Her fingers caress my eager manhood. Stroking, exploring every inch. Every bulge and vein. Every part of my pounding member. I flinch each time she traverses the uneven landscape beneath the summit, slowly crossing the tight, narrow bridge towards the cleft above. Sticky droplets stretch into strands as she brings them to her lips.

Mheggan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mheggan

I cannot close my eyes. They drink in every ounce of her presence. Heaving breath and eager tongue. Flames reflect against her dark skin and slowly moving pelvis. Grinding against the side of my body in a steadily increasing pace. I feel the coarse fur and warm wetness of her crotch as she strokes along my thigh. Her rapid pulse tells me she cannot prolong this forever.

With surprising suddenness, she raises her back and traverses my body. Resting her moist cave against my belly, she looks me in the eyes as her arms push her away from me. Onto the erect watchman standing at her rear. With a skilled movement, she writhes her crotch and lets me enter the blissful crack. There is no resistance. Only the tightness embracing me as I easily slide towards the end of her cavern. We both moan and draw breaths as we join together in ecstasy.

I resist my aching wounds and heave my pelvis upwards, trying to reach as far inside her as possible. She counters with all her weight and begins moving in a circle, clutching my stake firmly with her muscles. Slowly, she retracts until she reaches the tip, resting there for an eternity before dropping down again. Her skill is unlike anything I have ever witnessed. It is as if she can sense my emotions before they appear, adjusting her movements to take me even higher. Our sweat trickles in steady pace along our naked bodies and mingle at every touch. I can hear the crackling of energy as her ecstasy sends strands of energy along the streams and onto my skin. It does not take long before I feel my essence about to erupt. She already knows.

Her beautiful face reaches towards me, with warm, slender fingers caressing my stubbled jaw. The plump lips once again glides across my own, opening them slightly to allow her slithering tongue inside. Her nether lips leave trails of saliva as she raises her thighs, stopping just shy of my departure. With my promontory still inside her, she applies her skilled muscles to caress the border between shaft and spearhead. Again, I can but wonder about her amazingly tuned appliance and mitigation of force.

The moment her movements make me explode, she reacts once again with suddenness, and descends on me. Her wet cheeks collide against my thighs with a loud slap, increasing the power behind my ejaculation. My warm and life-giving essence gushes forth inside her with unrelenting force, filling her cavern in wave after wave. She screams in agreement with the full body of her lungs, filling my ears with the sweetest sound. A symphony which will resound in my head until the day I cross the last ocean. I continue my assault, sending legion after legion into her fortress whilst she loses herself in uncontrollable spasms. Every last ounce of my energy is spent invading her, making my head swim and my sight deteriorate into an ever-dimmer tunnel. Consciousness once again takes its absence, but this time I regret the departure.

 

 

Published 
Written by Dividence
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors