Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Hunter

"Brianna finds her soulmate while hunting prey through time."

31
27 Comments 27
1.9k Views 1.9k
4.7k words 4.7k words
Competition Entry: Time Travel

She awoke with a start, or had she been awake all along? This had happened to her before, and yet, she still did not understand. Each time it happened, she recalled a few more details, but they were still quite confusing. And like each time before, she was in some strange garb.

Brianna looked around to see where she was. It always took her some time to reorient herself after these episodes. That was taking less time after each experience, or at least it seemed that way. The room was the same… high ceilings, stone walls, one small window with bars high up on one wall that provided the only light in the room. A small cot chained to one wall, a small table and chair, also attached to a wall. A pitcher filled with water and a bowl for washing were on the table. Next to it was a bar of soap, brush, comb, and a utensil for cleaning her teeth. A bucket under a chair with a hole in the seat was situated in one corner where she relieved herself when the need arose.

On the far wall, a large wooden door with no interior handle, stood closed. Brianna was sure it was locked as it always was whenever she had tried to open it. When the man? (more a beast than a man) came in with her food, or to replace the pail with a clean one, she had seen how thick the door was. Thicker than her hand was wide. She doubted that even if the door were not locked that she would be able to open it. She heard the door open as he came in, half again as tall as she was and at least three times her weight.

He closed the door behind him, and she saw the hook hanging on his belt. With no handle on the inside, when he left, he used the hook to pull the door open by putting it through a small ring located at the top of the door, and pulling it towards him. The beast always came in after one of these episodes. He brought her the simple shapeless dress and plain shoes she wore, waiting while she removed what she was wearing and then dressed in her own clothing. He also brought a tray of food that he set on the table.

She was getting used to having him watch her, but could not help but notice the bulge that appeared in the crotch of the pants he wore. Other than the pants, the only other thing he wore on his hair covered body was a collar around his neck with some sort of a small box on one side. Once when he had tried to touch her, he had grabbed at his neck in pain and let out a sound that was definitely not human. After that, he had never tried to touch her again.

When she had finished changing, he took the strange garb and left her alone once again. Brianna had no idea how long she had lived here. She only had vague memories of being somewhere else, but she could not pin them down as to when or where they might have been. Very few sounds reached the room through the thick walls and door, at least not while she was awake. But sometimes a night, she heard noises, some that seemed human and others not so much. These "dreams" were not the same as the episodes she was just beginning to piece together.

It had been some time since the last episode, and Brianna was beginning to hope they were done. Maybe she would be set free and go back to her life, wherever and whatever that was. Then it happened again. She woke in a  world of tall shiny buildings and strange-looking vehicles moving quickly on hard, smooth roads as well as flying around overhead. Many of the buildings had moving pictures and bright flashing lights displayed on their sides. From the color of the sky, it was near dark, but the area was as bright as the brightest day. Loud noises seemed to be coming from all around her, and large groups of people were everywhere.

She looked at her clothing and saw she was clad in a tight-fitting garment that clung to her every curve. It appeared to be a single piece, including the footwear. She saw others in similar clothing, but also in many other styles as well. She caught sight of herself in a shiny glass window and noted her hair was a bright blue. As she stood there, her mission became crystal clear. She knew exactly where she was and why. All the knowledge and whatever else she needed to blend into the place and time she had been sent, was at her disposal.

Brianna set out to find her prey. The tracker in her hand would help locate them… two this time, one male and one female. They were likely disguised, but the glasses she wore allowed her to see through any camouflage they might be using. She needed to find them as quickly as possible since she could only stay here for a short time before she was returned to her room. Also, as time passed, her own identity shield would weaken, allowing her prey to sense and avoid her. She patted the pocket near her heart for the tags she just needed to get onto each person, and they would be whisked back where they belonged.

The tricky part was getting them someplace where their vanishing would not draw attention to her. But she was an experienced hunter and once in place, knew exactly what to do. She also knew that she lost the memory of what had happened each time she returned to her time, save for a few small details. She knew and accepted this flaw in the process when she had trained for the job. Not many were capable of doing the job, but she had scored high on the tests and passed the training with flying colors.

Once she signed the contract to recover a specific number of prey, her life belonged to her employers. Space and time travel had some inherent problems when done too often, but that was the job. For their own protection, hunters were kept isolated until their contract was fulfilled. Payment and rewards were given at the end.

It did not take her long to locate the male. Although he appeared to be a normal human male, the glasses revealed a species she did not recognize. Several tentacles on each side where arms would be, a long thin forked tongue lapping his drink. She stayed out of his sight just in case and only observed him. When he got up to leave, she followed him from a distance, getting on a large vehicle, boarding several people behind him and getting off it when he did. She followed him to a tall building she somehow understood to be a residential building. As he was unlocking the entry door, she took a quick look around. Seeing no one close, she quickly stepped in behind him, slapped the transportation device onto his neck, and backed away as he vanished.

She lowered her head as she took one more look around, then walked away. One down, one to go. She used her scanner to see if she could get a fix on the female, but nothing turned up. The scanner had a range of many miles, so she was just going to have to travel around the area until she picked up a signal. Brianna spent the night riding around the large area on a vehicle that rode on rails. Towards daylight, she picked up a signal but lost it before she could get off the vehicle. She began walking back in the direction the vehicle had come from but did not regain a signal.

It was possible, while she was on the one vehicle, her prey was on another vehicle moving in another direction. She decided to just start walking in widening circles and hoped to find her that way. Finally, when the sun was high in the sky, she got a hit. She tracked her down to a place where food was served. Her prey appeared to be one of the servers. With her glasses, she could see this one looked quite similar to humans, but had ridges down her spine and blueish green skin.

After watching her, Brianna went inside and sat down in an empty seat on the other side of the room. Brianna took in her surroundings and saw people walking into an area labeled "Restrooms," then returning after a short time. She went back to check it out and noting what it was, returned to her seat, keeping a close eye on her prey and the restrooms. She finished up the food she had ordered… something called a "burger 'n fries," finally deciding she needed to leave before raising suspicion.

Crossing the road to a small fountain, she found a place to sit where she could keep an eye on the eating place, also keeping her scanner handy should the prey leave by another exit. After several hours, the prey was still in the building, then Brianna saw her leave by the front door. She followed her from the side of the road she was on, crossing over only when the prey turned down another road. The prey finally went into a market. Brianna noted the market was not crowded, so decided to follow her in. The prey took a metal cart and began walking up and down the aisles. Brianna took a small basket from a pile on the floor and followed her.

She got the tag out but stayed about half the aisle behind her. The timing had to be just right when there was no one in the aisle but the two of them, or at least no one looking in their direction. As one person passed Brianna going in the opposite direction, she took a quick look around, slid up behind the prey, quickly attaching the tag. As the woman vanished, Brianna put the basket in the cart, pushing it like it had been hers, and moved to the next aisle. After going down a few more rows, she left the cart and exited the store.

Once back outside, she sought out somewhere where no one would see her disappear as well, and seeing a narrow passageway between two buildings, slipped down it. As soon as she was out of sight, she took the scanner and pressed the button that notified her employers that she had completed her assignment. Within seconds, she felt the tingling that accompanied her transport back to her room. With the latest prey being returned, Brianna needed just five more prey to fulfill her contract. She tried to keep that thought in her head as the world faded around her, but she knew somewhere in her mind, she would not.

Brianna woke with a start, disoriented with just vague memories of what had happened. She was wearing strange garb that was very close-fitting, her long hair had been cropped short. She looked around the room with its stone walls, single high window, and large wooden door. She remembered where she was then, but could not quite bring into focus the details of what had happened and why she was dressed the way she was. But somehow, she knew that is what always happened.

She heard the door opening and expected to see the beast come in, but this time she got a surprise. It was a beautiful woman, clad only in a robe which she shed as soon as the door closed. Something about the woman was familiar, but she could not bring the memory into focus.

"I am here to relieve your pain. There was a problem with the return transport, and there was some damage inflicted."

Brianna went to sit up and object, but as she moved, pain shot through her body. The girl assisted her in very gently removing the one-piece outfit.

"Lie down on your stomach and I will apply the balm to make you feel better."

Brianna did as she was told and felt a warm liquid poured on one leg, then hands soft as velvet rubbed the fluid in and massaged the muscles up and down her leg. She repeated the process on the other leg, both arms and finally her torso. She was instructed to turn over, and the girl repeated the process on the front of her body. With each stroke, her muscles relaxed, and the pain faded. Brianna had her eyes closed the entire time. As the girl's hands rubbed the balm at the top of her legs and then into forbidden places, she felt a feeling that was all at once intimately familiar and totally new.

She started to protest, though it felt so good, she had no idea why. But it just came out as a loud moan when the girl's fingers penetrated her womanhood. They began sliding in and out as the girl lowered her head and used her tongue on Brianna's nub. Her moans got louder as her hands gripped the cloth underneath her. A feeling she could only describe as exquisite was rising from within, and her body tensed just before she exploded. She jerked and writhed on the bed until her body was spent. Finally, she heard a whisper in her ear.

"We will meet one day soon."

When Brianna opened her eyes, she looked around for the girl, but she was alone. Her body glistened with sweat, and the room was filled with the balm's fragrance and something else she could not quite place. The door opened again, but this time it was the beast. He carried in the tray of food, a clean bucket, and her simple dress and shoes. She saw the bulge in his pants grow as she was already naked. He sniffed the air, and the bulge grew even more prominent.  It was then she noticed his collar was missing.

DomQueenTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DomQueenTS

He walked to her, smiling, or at least what she took to be a smile. It was hard to tell in his misshapen features. He walked past her to the pitcher of water, pouring some into the bowl and wetting the cloth. After rubbing on some soap, he walked over to her, gently washing the sweat and oil from her body. When she was clean, he rinsed off the soap and dried her with a towel. He handed her the clothing, and as she dressed, pulled his member from the flap in his pants.

Brianna was shocked at its size and began to tremble as he started to stroke it while he watched her dress. He walked in her direction, and she backed away from him. Then he walked passed her to the bucket she used to relieve herself, and she watched as he stiffened and aimed the tip of his shaft at it. String after string of milky white liquid hit the bucket until she could see it nearing the edge. He finally shot the last few drops in, then picked up the bucket, replacing it with the new one he had brought in and left her room.

She lay down on her bed as the light from the window faded, her hunger sated by the food the beast had brought her. She soon fell into a deep sleep as the images started coming. They had come before and seemed clearer every time. Flashes of light moving around; beings, but not people; a place like "earth", but not Earth; a time far from where she was now. She saw other beings of different shapes and sizes coming from many different places. Brianna tossed in her sleep as the images ran through her head.

The light from the window hit her face and woke her up. As it always did after a night like that, it took her a few minutes to realize where she was. During that time, the images from her dream faded, and she was just left with nagging feelings, feelings that she just was in the wrong place and somehow the wrong time. She did not understand any of it and could not explain why she felt that way, she just did.

Thirty days and nights passed, and nothing more had happened. Each day, her routine was the same. No waking up in strange garb, and the girl she had seen had not come back, while the beast was back in his collar. Then as she woke one day, she found herself in a field of tall yellow flowers. She was wearing some sort of sturdy blue pants with a shirt of multiple colors in patterns of overlapping squares and lines. A tall pair of pointed boots and a hat of straw completed her outfit. She looked at her scanner and saw two of her prey were in one of the buildings a short distance away.

This was her most significant assignment yet, five prey to catch and complete her contract. The first two were together. If she could tag one to send back, she knew the second one would go back voluntarily. The remaining three would have to be tracked individually, but she was good at what she did. Once the quota on her contract was done, she would be free to return to her previous life, though she did not remember exactly what that was. There was something else, though, another choice that she could not quite remember.

Brianna walked through the field toward the large red building and saw one of her prey walking out of the open doors. It was the female, and she was headed to a fenced-in area containing a sizable four-legged beast. She partially climbed the fence and removed some long orange objects from her back pocket. She was facing away from the field where Brianna stood, hidden from view by the tall flowers. She covered the distance between them in an instant and was about to slap the tag on her when she turned around.

"Wait, please? We knew this day might come, and if we must go back, we want to go back together. It may be the last time we ever see each other, so we had decided to try and get sent back at the same time if we were ever caught."

Brianna nodded her consent, and the female called to her partner. He came out and instantly knew who Brianna was. He thanked her as the two embraced each other in a kiss and watched as they vanished when the tags were attached. As no one else was in sight, she pressed the button on the scanner and was transported once again. This time, she was in a fancy dress and shoes with tall, slender heels. She was in a large room with at least a hundred people milling about. Her scanner showed her prey, another female was also in the same place.

As she looked around, she quickly spotted her, human-looking but for the third eye on her forehead. Brianna stayed close, but out of her line of vision, waiting for her chance. The woman finally stepped outside onto a large balcony, and Brianna followed. Once outside, she saw they were on a tall building with other similar buildings around. On the ground, she saw vehicles moving along the roads. There were a few others out there as well, but her prey rounded a corner, and Brianna followed. When she saw the female prey was alone, she quickly moved in and slapped on the tag, watching her vanish.

She was about to press the button on her scanner when a couple of people came around the corner. She walked past them and back inside, then looked for a place where she would be alone. It did not take her too long, and she was soon able to press the button on her scanner that would take her to her next location.

When she awoke, she found herself in an area where there were tall buildings, but none anywhere near as tall as the last location. There were also vehicles moving along smooth black roads. Far overhead, she saw a much larger winged vehicle moving through the skies. The scanner showed no signs of her next prey, a male. This time, she was dressed in pants and a matching jacket with a blouse under the jacket. The shoes she wore had short stubby heels. She was standing in front of a building that had a sign indicating it was a hotel. Even though her scanner did not indicate her prey was inside, she felt compelled to enter.

Once inside, Brianna looked around. At the front desk, she spotted a girl that somehow seemed familiar, but she could not place her. She walked up to her, and the girl smiled at her. A somehow familiar but subtle scent emanated from the girl, but again, Brianna could not place it. The girl smiled as she greeted Brianna.

"Welcome to the Greenville Hotel. We have been expecting you and your room is ready. Allow me to escort you there."

Brianna somehow knew she was to go with her and followed her to a small room where the doors opened to let them in. When the doors opened again, they were somewhere other than where they had been. They walked down a hallway, and the girl inserted something into a slot on the door, opening it. Brianna followed her into the room. She was overcome with a feeling she could not describe. The girl spoke.

"I hope you find the room satisfactory. Check out time tomorrow is 11am, at which time you will find what you seek. In the meantime, rest well and enjoy your dreams."

With that, the girl left. Brianna took in her surroundings. A device similar looking to her scanner sat on a table  (though the scanner's appearance to others changed on each trip to blend in with current technology). She pressed a button labeled Power, and a large flat box on top of the furniture opposite the bed suddenly lit up. Moving images appeared on the front. As she pushed a button that was marked with an arrow, the images changed. Finally, she settled on one that seemed to be discussing current events.

She removed her clothing, laid it carefully over the back of a chair, and crawled into the bed. It was not long before she drifted into a deep sleep. As she slept, images filled her head. She saw the girl that had brought her to her room, but they were somewhere else. The room had stone walls and a wooden door. She felt soft, strong hands rubbing her body with a sweet-smelling balm. She relived an experience she somehow knew she had had before with the same girl. She heard the girl tell her they would meet soon as she faded away.

Brianna woke with a start, her body glistening with sweat and a lingering, somehow familiar scent filling the room. The details of the dream just barely retained in her consciousness. She went into the small room the girl had called the bathroom, relieved herself, then used what the girl had called a shower. After drying herself off, she dressed in the clothes she had carefully hung on the chair. Checking her scanner, she noted her prey was in the vicinity. She left her room and walked back to the area labeled "elevators" that had brought them to here the day before.

Two other people were standing there, and when the doors opened, they stepped into the small room. Brianna followed them in and nodded when they looked at her and said "Lobby?" hoping that was the correct spot. When the doors opened, she found herself where she had met the girl the previous day. Brianna looked around, but the girl was nowhere in sight. Checking her scanner as she walked outside, she noted the direction the scanner was indicating.

It did not take her long to find and dispatch the fourth prey. She pushed the button to be transported to her next destination. When she awoke, she found herself in a strange-looking world, with two moons in the sky. The air was filled with mist, and she was in some sort of forest. Through a clearing, she could see mountains in the distance. She headed in the direction the scanner indicated, found her prey, a beast of some kind, and quickly dispatched him. She pushed the button to return her to her room for the final time.

Instead of awakening in her room, however, she found herself standing in a brightly lit room. At a table in front of her, several lights shone. It was all clear to her now. Who she was, what she had been doing, and who these beings in front of her were. She was from a world where the life forms were evolving from corporeal to energy-based. They had developed time and space travel many years before as had other worlds. They discovered a need to find beings that had to be returned to their own time and place for various reasons. Most were criminals or beings whose presence interrupted the timeline or nature of where they were. In some cases, lower life forms that had been someone's pet or an animal in transport and had gotten loose needed to be returned to their worlds.

Her species proved especially adept at finding those beings, and technology was developed to assist those efforts. They contracted with different worlds to locate these fugitives and trained hunters to return them where they belonged. Due to the nature of the work, hunters agreed to be isolated and full memories suppressed until the contract ended. At that time, all memories were restored. Sometimes, as in Brianna's case, they meet the being they are destined to be with during the hunts. They are not always the same species, and at times, that person appears in different time periods and places.

Brianna now knew that the girl from her room and the hotel were the same person. They had met and been together many times. But even now, she could go back to her old life alone, or with the girl, if she chose. Or she could choose to live her life on one of the worlds she had been to. She could pick any time, past, present, or future. She could go alone, or be there with the girl. She hesitated but a brief time before making her decision. The energy beings sitting in front of her knew instantly what her decision was. Brianna felt the tingling that coincided with each time she was transported.

When she awoke, she found herself lying in bed with her arm over the shoulder of a vision of beauty. She felt her stir underneath her arm as she turned around to face Brianna. As she did, Brianna felt the stirring in her loins she had experienced many times before.

"Hello, my darling, Brianna."

"Good morning, my love. We can now be together for the rest of our lives."

They rose and got out of bed. Walking naked to the balcony, the two women stood and looked at the mountains in the distance and the nearby forest. Off to one side was the city where they both worked. Identities had been established for both Brianna and Gabrielle in the early 21st century on the planet earth. Both had been transformed into female human beings in their mid-twenties.

They would spend many years together and grow old. Over the years, their love for each other never wavered. When the time came, their corporeal bodies ceased to exist, and their energy forms were freed to travel the galaxies for eternity.

 

 

Published 
Written by adele
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments