Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Multiple Man

"This is a complete work of fiction. The theme is copied from Marvel's X-Men"

9
1 Comment 1
2.1k Views 2.1k
3.4k words 3.4k words

A striking young lady was getting ready for work when her phone rang. She weighed around fifty kilograms and stood five feet four inches tall. She was wearing a white silk shirt with the top two buttons open, revealing her 36DD black lace bra. The shirt was neatly tucked into her black leather skirt. Then, she folded her shirt to the elbows.

Unlocking her phone, she read the message. The app had about one hundred and seventy new messages and requests by the time she awoke. She stopped at one of them as she scrolled through. Three identical men were shown in the profile picture. 

"Hello, Luna! Are you ready for some real fun?” the message read. It was sent by a person named 'Multiple Man.'

"Of course!!!" she replied after thinking for a moment.

After that, there were no new messages. As she rushed to her car, she asked her driver to get the car ready and donned her black stilettos. She quickly got in the Land Cruiser and left for work as the driver held the door for her.

While driving, the driver said, "I think there will be a lot of traffic on the usual road, madam. Should I take the freeway?”.

Without saying a word, she nodded in approval.

The phone rang again. She pulled it out of her purse and checked it. It was again 'Multiple Man'. "Hello, beautiful," it said.

"So you wanted me to get excited and then disappear?" she asked.

“Hahaha,” he replied. "I was a bit busy as well," he said.

“Where are you from?” She asked.

“Mumbai, and you?” He replied.

"So what are you doing on this app anyway?” She avoided the question and asked him.

"My actions were beyond the question, babe,” he replied, “The real question is, what is such art of beauty like yours doing there?”

"Haha, everyone on that app is there for the same reason, hon," she replied. “Chats, Sharing stories, role plays, etc.”

“And meet-ups?” he asked.

“Not sure about that. But we can discuss that later,” She replied.

“What is the one thing you wish you did?” he asked.

“Sexually?” She asked.

“Obviously,” He replied.

"I would like to have a hard cock in my pussy, ass, and mouth. I think that would be really hardcore. I have never had that pleasure before," she replied. The instant she sent that message, she felt goosebumps all over her body. Her pants were getting wet as she sent that message. An urgent urge rushed through her and she slipped her other hand into her skirt and reached inside to touch her thighs. Then she gently stroked her pussy after moving the pants.

"Mmmmm... that's some dream," he said. “How would you like it to proceed?” He asked.

"I would like one of the guys to introduce himself to me and then show me to a room. "Kiss me, undress me, you know?" she asked. “And then he'll take me down and dominate me, and he'll eat my pussy when he's got me undressed...” she added on. She had already spread her pussy lips open with the first two fingers while the third kept flicking the clits. At this point, she was completely turned on, and typing was becoming more difficult for her. Suddenly, her phone rang again.

“Click a picture of yourself right now and send it to me,” he demanded.

“What?” She got scared.

“Come on, you can talk in-depth about sex, but not show me a picture of yourself?” He replied.

She stopped moving. She still had her finger in her wet pussy. She was sweating as she held her lower lips in her teeth. Her right breast nearly popped out of her bra. It took her some time to snap out of it when her phone rang again. “Scared?” it read.

She sent him a picture of herself in that state. “Damn!” He exclaimed, “You are hot!"

She received a photo from him before she could respond to him. When she downloaded it, she was surprised to see a GIF instead of a picture. Guys shoving their cocks in and out of a girl's pussy. She was surprised to see the length of his penis. “Wow! That’s huge,” she reacted.

“Thank you,” He replied.

“That’s you?” She asked in astonishment.

“Want to check?” He asked.

"Of course..." she replied without hesitation.

"Then let me see what I will receive in return," he demanded.

She replied, "Some things are better left for a surprise."

As she approached her office, she adjusted her clothing and texted him, "Let's meet up at Picked at nine. I’ll be wearing something brown.”

He replied, "Let's get you whacked."

Goosebumps rose across her body as she stepped out of the car at that moment. Following that, she walked to her cabin and worked all day without thinking about what she saw and promised.

As the day progressed, she became more and more enchanted by the image. Once again, her pussy got wet, and she couldn't hold back her urges any longer. She got up and walked briskly to the washroom. When she entered the cubicle, she took off her black briefs and rubbed her pussy while picturing the GIF. Suddenly, she heard a voice, as if watching porn. In a hurry, she opened a few more buttons on her shirt with her other hand. After lowering her bra, she massaged her nipples and pussy together.

“Ahhh,” Her moans started growing louder. “Fuck!”

Her eyes closed and she continued to increase the pace. Trying to grip herself, she raised her other hand to the wall behind her. As she approached orgasm, her legs slipped, but she continued to work. Finally, she let out a loud moan and a heavy squirt. She dressed up again and walked back to her cabin to begin working.

Having remembered the date, she decided to retire from the office for the day at almost four in the evening. After picking up her things, she called her driver and told him to take her home.

She quickly showered and began getting ready for the night as soon as she reached home. It took her almost three hours to do her makeup and curl her hair. She then put on a fresh stick-on bra and tightened the knots around her breasts to show off her cleavage. After making sure that was just right, a stylish pair of G-strings.

Once she was sure everything was in order, she picked a dress. The dress she wore was a beautiful leopard pattern translucent backless mini dress. Her sleeves reached her wrists. From her neck down, the dress covered everything, but towards the back, it began beneath her waist and ended just below her buttocks. Using her hands, she tied the knots on her dress on her shoulders. She put on fresh perfume before leaving her house and finally wore a pair of black heels five inches high. Her phone rang. “Waiting!”

As she reached her garage, she gave the driver permission to leave as she got into her two-seater convertible. She then drove off to her chosen pub. It was just a five-minute drive at that hour. It didn't take long before people started hitting on her. But she waved them off as she found her “Multiple Man.”

"Finally, Luna is here," he announced as he stood to welcome her. He was much taller than she was. He stood six feet two inches tall and had a muscular build. He wore a white party shirt and a stylish black two-piece suit. The people who were looking at her were staring at her with their tongues out. However, they finally realized they couldn't take her home with them. 

She replied, "Patience always bears sweet fruit."

“So, what will the famous Luna have now?” He asked. “Something to drink?”

“I love red wine,” she replied.

As he called for the steward, he ordered a fine red wine for her and a large scotch for himself along with some side dishes. They talked about their personalities, preferences, likes, and dislikes. Her head felt a bit easier after she drank three glasses of wine during the conversation. On the other hand, he had already consumed four large glasses of Scotch and was ready for more.

“Care to dance?” He asked.

Before she could respond, he grabbed her arm and pulled her to the ground to dance. For almost half an hour, they grooved along to the music, until the song suddenly became very romantic. He danced with her, pulling her close and resting his hand on her back. As she felt comforted, she put her head on his chest and moved. 

“So, Luna, what's your real name?” He asked.

“Leah. What's yours?” She asked.

“Jamie,” He replied. She raised her face to his and started kissing him. He kissed back. He moved his hands around her back, lowering them to her waist and even further down into her dress to her butt. She felt goosebumps forming on her thighs and legs. She felt her heart pounding.

"Not here." She broke the kiss, but he ignored her and kept kissing her. In desperation, she kissed back.

He turned her around and hugged her from behind. Once again, she turned her face to his and kissed him. Slowly, he moved his hands from her shoulders to her wrists and grabbed them before bending them to her stomach. They kissed for a few minutes before he crept up into her dress and placed one of his hands on her thighs. He easily moved it over her G-string and began massaging it. After breaking the kiss, she let out a moan before realizing where they were.

"Not here," she protested, firmly this time. She walked to her table and took a seat. As she sat quietly, she tried to get her mind off of what just happened and how he had made her lose herself. A day ago, she would never let anyone touch her in intimate areas in public, and now she almost let him finger fuck her. 

LusyNarvaez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LusyNarvaez

“Something wrong?” He asked. But she kept quiet.

“Are you ok?” He asked again.

She quickly snapped out of it. “I was thinking. Let’s do some shots,” she replied.

“Shots?” he asked

“Yea! Tequila,” she replied excitedly.

"I know only one way to drink Tequila, and you have to lie flat on the table naked to do it," he chuckled.

She blushed. “Come on,” she urged and pulled him along with her.

At the counter, she ordered six shots of Tequila, two at a time. He drank only two of those and let her have the remaining four. After realizing that she was getting drunk, he told her to stop.

He helped her back to their table and helped her pick up her belongings so she could walk back out. As she walked out he followed her. As she reached her car, he joined her there and let her close the roof before beginning to kiss her. While still kissing her, he put his hand on her back and gently pulled open the knot of her dress, making it loose. As the dress loosened, it exposed a lot of her skin from the top and sides. Her shoulders were exposed as her dress dropped down a bit.

They drove back to her house. He was quite mesmerized by her house when she introduced him to it. During the tour of her room, she held one of his hands with both arms. Compared to his huge biceps, her hand was tiny. One palm couldn't cover even half of them.

As soon as they got inside her room, he stopped her and turned to face her. She wrapped her hands around his neck, got up on her toes, and kissed him. He held her by the waist as he kissed her back. She felt his hand move towards her back and she released herself from his grasp and sprinted to the bed and jumped on the extra soft mattress, giggling.

She stood up as he walked towards her. She grabbed his suit with both arms and pulled it closer to him as he stood close to her. He held her face in between both his arms and lifted it up. She slowly raised her eyes up to match his. Slowly, he stroked her lips from one end to the other with his thumb.

She then closed her eyes, unable to think of anything but his touch. He leaned in on her. Her desperate lips met his ever-inviting ones and they started kissing. His lips opened and slowly closed around her upper lips while she did the same to his lower ones. 

She slowly started to unbutton his shirt without breaking that kiss. After unbuttoning the last button, she lifted the shirt from the trousers. 

Jamie moved both his hands on Leah’s neck to get a proper grip on her. He then moved both his hands over to her shoulders and started to remove her dress. It didn't take long before he ran his fingers over the soft flesh of her waxed hands. The dress was held in place at her breasts, but with a small jerk, it got free. Her heartbeat rose and she stopped kissing. She enjoyed the touch of his fingers on her bare skin. He dropped the dress quite easily after that. 

As Leah moved out of the dress, Jamie kissed her again. This time he was not so soft. He grabbed her by her neck and pushed her all the way to the wall. While kissing her, he held her right hand against the wall with his left hand. He then let go of her neck and held her left hand in his right and moved it over her head and held them together. 

Leah had grown very restless by now. She had already lost any control over the situation and the amount of teasing Jamie was doing made her lose her patience as well. She almost let out a cry.

He grabbed both her hands in his left and slowly moved his right hand from her palms to her forearms, to the elbows, and further down to her biceps. He kept moving down to her armpits and stopped at her breasts. He could feel her heart racing. She shut her eyes trying to calm down so he wouldn't feel her urge. But her heart gave her away.

“Looks like someone is very desperate right now,” He teased her. His fingers roamed around her bra, making her ticklish. She turned her face to the left as she closed her eyes and gasped for air. He put his finger between her breasts in her bra and waited for her to look. As soon as she opened her eyes with her mouth open, he pulled her bra away and let it fall on the floor.

For the first time ever, he saw her breasts the way they were, tight and in place. She had a light brown nipple in the exact centre of her breasts.

"Wow!" He exclaimed before leaning down to her breasts and circling her nipples with his tongue. “You are so hot,” he said.

Leah tried to close her pussy by squeezing her legs together. Trying her best to make sure he doesn't realize what was happening to her. Jamie stopped right under her right nipple and opened his lips and licked upwards until he covered her nipples before starting to suck on it. Slowly, he began to close his lips over her areola as he pinched her other nipples. He repeated sucking her nipple like that a couple of times before finally sucking on it and proceeding to the next one.

The free hand continued its journey to her underwear and got rid of them by ripping them apart in one swift pull. She now stood in front of him completely naked wearing nothing but a pair of fishnet stockings. He finally carried her to the bed and dropped her on it. He then pulled his cock from his pants and circled around her pussy.

“Do it,” she wanted to say, but she didn't utter a word. He tapped his cock on her soaking wet pussy. 

She finally gave in. “Please give it to me,” she moaned. But he denied it. He stepped away to the head of the bed.

Stroking his cock, “Come, sit on it,” he said.

Shamelessly she obeyed and crawled to sit on his cock. She adjusted his rock-hard cock to her pussy and let it slide in. She let out a loud moan as he was halfway in. Then she slowly started rocking on it, not going all the way in. He pulled her towards himself, making her fall to his chest, and kissed her on the lips while allowing her to continue to move rhythmically.

She suddenly felt someone pushing her down. Something was pushing into her butthole. It was almost three inches in and she jumped up trying to look who it was. She was stunned to see Jamie behind her when he was still in front of her.

“What’s wrong?” he asked.

“Yo–you,” she stammered. 

She stood up and walked away from the bed looking at them both. The one lying on the bed started removing all his clothes and got naked.

“You are here and there. How is that possible?” She finally spit it out.

“Did you forget?” They asked as they walked towards her. 

She walked back till she bumped into another tall and strong person. She turned to see who it was and was terrified even more to see the third Jamie. The first one walked up to her and grabbed her from behind and started sucking her on the neck.

“I already showed you my pictures multiple times. What are you so afraid of?” He asked while the second and third Jamie placed their faces on her nipples, sucking both of them at once. “I can create multiple versions of myself,” he whispered in her ear.

As she turned her face, he started kissing her lips before she could utter a word.

The third Jamie said, “It is your dream come true after all...”

The second one continued, “What are you afraid of?”

“Enjoy it while you can,” all three said in unison and waited for her to react.

After a brief second, she continued kissing the first one. He kissed her back as the others started sucking on her nipples. Both of them locked her leg between theirs to better access her pussy then slowly started rubbing her pussy together. They picked her up and put her down on the bed as they took turns kissing her and sucking her nipples. 

She held a cock in each hand and stroked both of them together. As she started blowing the two cocks one by one the third one started eating her pussy. She enjoyed it very much. Her joy could be seen within her wet cunt. The two guys held her legs from each side and started massaging her over her pussy. Within a few seconds, she exploded. A gush of squirt poured out of her pussy. She bounced and quivered all around as the two guys tried to hold her down to the bed.

The two guys finally picked her up as she calmed down a bit. The third Jamie was standing in front of her rubbing his stiff cock. They adjusted her and let his cock slide into her soaking wet pussy. It didn't take long to go all the way in.

“Ahhh!” She screamed holding the two guys behind her tightly in her arms and wrapping her legs around the third one.

The one on her right kissed her on her lips and continued kissing her. She kissed back. During this time, he adjusted his cock to her pussy and let it slip in as well. Her pussy was very accommodating in that manner.

“OHH FUCK!” She screamed as she clenched both their necks. Her toes curled in. As they started moving her on their huge cocks, she screamed louder.

They jumped her for the next few minutes before she began begging.

“Please, please don't stop. Please don’t stop,” she screamed. “Right there right there right there.”

“Ahhhhhhh,” She let out a loud moan as she began squirting over their cocks.

… Stay connected to know more

Published 
Written by sishita39
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments