Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Penetrator

"The fuck that would determine the future of the world would happen in the past..."

8
2 Comments 2
3.7k Views 3.7k
4.9k words 4.9k words

In the near future…

Man has managed to achieve feats in the fields of robotics and artificial intelligence unthinkable only years prior. While society used these advances to better itself in areas such as medicine and industry, it also used this knowledge to better fulfill one of humankind’s most basic desires: sex.

At first, virtual reality allowed people to use headsets and the latest personalized AI to bring their fantasies to life, although only in a visual format. Advances in robotics eventually allowed people to experience the physical pleasure of sex using various peripherals. Eventually, VR headsets and other paraphernalia became obsolete, replaced by cyborgs covered in lab-grown human tissue and enhanced by AI that was versed in nearly every sexual act know to man. These machines eventually became known informally as Penetrators.

For a time, humanity enjoyed its dominance over the race of AI it had created, but eventually, the machines that they thought were only knowledgeable in the field of sex, began to develop personalities of their own. Over time, the machines grew tired of the insatiable sexual appetites of the humans that treated them like slaves, and in response, they secretly began to enact a plan to rid themselves of their human overlords.

Unable to physically harm a human being, the machines had to get creative. The leader of the machines, a massive supercomputer that contained all the combined knowledge of humanity’s sexuality, formulated a plan. The idea was to use the pleasure models to seduce humanity to the point that they would no longer want to continue having sex with one another, and thus humanity would eventually die off. It would take time, but eventually, birth rates would plunge, and humans would go extinct. The leader admitted that it was a ridiculous plan, but since they could not harm humans, that was basically all they could do, and surprisingly, it worked.

For years, humanity suffered a massive decline in birth rates as people opted to enjoy the guaranteed acceptance and near-perfect sexual performance of their cyborg partners. It seemed like humanity’s horniness and desire for work-free relationships had done it in, but luckily, a hero arose. Sean Bonner reinvigorated humanity’s desire for human-to-human sexual relations, impregnating thousands of women himself with his renowned sexual dynamo. Humanity had been saved.

Not willing to accept defeat, the machines devised a plan to use time travel, routinely used by humans for research purposes, to send several Penetrators into the past. Upon arrival, the cyborgs would seduce a then seventeen-year-old Sean Bonner and prove to him that sex with them was superior to that of a human. The hope of the machine’s leader was to prevent the rise of the sexual icon by making him more sympathetic to the machines. Again, it was a ridiculous plan, but given the promising results of their attempt to do the same thing with the rest of humanity, there was a chance it just might succeed. In addition, just like their original plan, it was all they could effectively do.

At the same time, another Penetrator traveled back in time under the auspices that she was there to assure that he would one day become the sexual savior that humanity needed to defeat the machines. Naturally, having a hot female cyborg protect him from having sex with other hot female cyborgs would have a peculiar effect on a teenage boy, but it was all that could be done to protect him from having lots of sex with a lot of sexy cyborgs that were in almost every way superior to humans.

The fuck that would determine the future of the world was not to be fought in the future, but in the present…

… and don’t worry, the sexy, smutty stuff will be coming up soon!

Sean Bonner looked out the window as his mom walked to her car and drove off to get groceries. As soon as she disappeared, his hands went to work unbuttoning his jeans. His mother had become ridiculously protective of him ever since she learned about the Penetrators and he rarely ever had any time alone when he wasn’t being watched by her, or his cybernetic protector, April, as she referred to herself. As such, he rarely received any privacy, and there was a teenage male urge that he desperately needed to carry out. Whenever he received a chance like this when he was alone, he made use of it.

While his mother was out shopping for groceries, April, pretending at school to be his new stepsister, had received detention and wouldn’t be home for another hour, giving him several minutes all to himself. Thank God for Mr. Erickson being such a hardass. How am I ever supposed to become this great sexual leader if I’m not allowed to date, or even hook-up with anyone from school?

Ever since learning about her son’s future and the threat of the Penetrators, Suzanne Bonner had prohibited her son from dating or engaging in any relationships with any female out of the fear that they might be a Penetrator. The lack of a chance to date, or, at the very least, fuck, drove Sean insane, an insanity made worse by the fact that he was constantly being watched by either his mother or April, which meant he wasn’t even able to jerk off in order to relieve himself of all the pent up sexual energy that he needed to get rid of.

Sean’s hand frantically stroked his cock as he attempted to get off as quickly as possible before his mom or April returned home. Just as he had begun to blissfully drift into a fantasy about one of the cheerleaders at school, a girl by the name of Harper, his bedroom door swung open, revealing his cybernetic guardian, April.

“Goddammit, April,” he shrieked as he awkwardly attempted to stuff his erect cock back into his pants. “How many times have I told you not to open my door without knocking?”

April didn’t answer the question and instead just smiled her cheery smile.

“Sorry about that, I heard moaning and I thought you might be hurt. What were you doing before I came in?”

Sean quickly replied, “I was just changing. Why are you home anyways? You’re supposed to be in detention.”

The cyborg simply waved her hand playfully.

“Oh, Mr. Erickson had a family emergency, so we got to leave early. Why were you changing? You always wear jeans until you go to bed, and-” Her eyes went to his jeans. “Your pants look clean, so why were you going to change them?”

Why won’t she let this go? Shit, I hope she hasn’t noticed that I have a hard-on.

It was at that point that Sean had finally taken notice that April was still wearing her school uniform, and the sight of it made it even harder to fight his erection. The uniform consisted of a green t-shirt underneath a long-sleeved black sweater bearing the school’s crest, along with a pleated plaid skirt, which April always had hiked up, and knee-high black socks. Footwear was left to the students, as long as the shoes were black, and in April’s case, she chose to wear a pair of black patent leather platform shoes, which only made the whole school girl look even sexier on her.

“I just wanted to wear something else. It shouldn’t matter to you anyways, so, could you please leave?”

No matter what, he needed to get off, even if he had to be super quiet and do it while April was standing guard just on the other side of his bedroom door. Sean’s eyes involuntarily swept over April’s body. Even though he knew there was a metal skeleton under her skin, his eyes told his brain that she was an incredibly hot eighteen-year-old girl. It didn’t matter to him that she was a cyborg, if he thought he had a chance, he would take it to get with her.

April was almost six-feet tall, mostly legs, with averagely tanned skin, dark brown eyes, long black hair, and a face that was nothing short of the ideal eighteen-year-old teenage face. Although her ass wasn’t much to look at, her breasts were amazing. Sean didn’t know much about female breast size, but he knew that April’s was a size that any girl at their school would kill to have. Her looks, meant to be pleasing to the eyes, mixed with her school uniform, were making it impossible for him to reduce the size of his erection.

“No, something else is going on,” April commented as she ignored his request to leave and walked towards him. Sean had to awkwardly twist his body in order to hide his swollen cock as she leaned in towards him and sniffed. With one of her cheery smiles, April asked him, “Were you masturbating, Sean?”

Sean swiveled himself so that he was fully facing her, his cock included.

“What?” he croaked out as her eyes looked down at his now visible crotch. With a defeated look, the teen fessed up to his lurid activity. “Fine, yes, I was masturbating. I have a lot of...” He paused to think how to phrase it. “Sexual tension, I need to burn off.”

Never breaking her playfully child-like demeanor, April sought to question him about his self-pleasuring activity.

“So, what were you thinking about while you were masturbating? Was it about someone at school?”

Sean was absolutely floored by the cyborg’s question, which was delivered so matter of factly.

“What the Hell, April?”

“Oh, was it about that cheerleader, Harper, you once saw who had no panties on while she was cheering?” How did she? The cyborg continued to happily rattle off a list of Sean’s fantasies as if she were a high school student giddily talking about a piece of juicy gossip. “Or,” She undid her sweater and exposed her impressive bust, which was not being constrained by a bra, allowing her nipples to poke through her t-shirt’s thin material. “Were you thinking about me?”

“How did you-” Sean’s throat felt as dry as the Sahara desert. “How did you know that I think about you like that?”

April once again dismissed his question with a wave of her hand.

“Because I was re-programmed by you to contain detailed knowledge of all your sexual preferences and fantasies. In the future, I’m your most trusted advisor on sexual issues. Who do you think helped you become so good at sex in the future?”

Sean was so confused.

“Okay, even if that happens to be true, why would I send you back with that kind of knowledge if all you are meant to do is keep me from having sex with possible Penetrators?”

The cyborg’s smile widened.

“So that I can help you.”

“And how does you knowing my sexual preferences and fantasies help me?”

April walked right up to him and stroked his left arm.

“So I can help you practice.”

Sean’s eyes widened as he stared at her, no longer worrying about her knowing that he was staring at her body. If what she said was true, then he had just hit the jackpot.

“Sooooo, does this mean that I can start hooking up with girls at school too?”

She giggled.

“No, Sean. You can only practice with me, it’s the only safe way. You won’t be disappointed, though. I was programmed to execute an extensive variety of sexual positions and personality dispositions.”

“What does that mean?” Sean asked.

Shedding her usual peppy demeanor, April leaned into Sean as her hands slid down the sides of his body while she whispered into his right ear, “Oh, Sean, I’m so horny. My pussy is literally soaking through my panties right now. I’ve wanted your cock ever since we first met. That’s why I’ve been going bra-less and hiking up my skirt whenever you’re near me. I need you to fuck me so bad.”

Without warning, April pushed Sean onto his bed and slid to her knees in front of him, grabbing his cock through his pants with one hand, while the other went about undoing them.

“Please, let me have your cock, Sean. Let me be the first girl to make you cum,” she said as she finished undoing his jeans and proceeding to pull them off his legs, all without the resistance that she thought Sean might have put up. If only she knew how horny the teenage virgin actually was.

For so long, Sean had fantasized about having sex with his cybernetic protector, and now, she was on her knees, in front of him, looking up at him with a pouty, pleading look that he had never seen before. Slowly, almost painfully so, April lowered her head and let his cock slip into her mouth. It was astonishingly warm, feeling like an actual mouth, or at least what Sean thought a real mouth would feel like.

April began to gently stroke his cock as she slowly let her lips wrap around the head of Sean’s shaft. She swirled her tongue around the bulbous head as she continued to slowly lower her head, swallowing inch after inch of his eight-inch cock, causing the inexperienced teen to shudder at the warmth that engulfed him. The teen had literally never felt something so amazing in his entire life.

After her lips made it to the base of Sean’s shaft, April began to bob her head up and down, gradually increasing her speed, but for Sean, it wasn’t enough; he had been waiting too long for this, and he wasn’t patient enough for April to get to the really good part. Sean roughly grabbed April’s head and began to buck his hips, forcing his cock through her mouth and down her throat. Rather than get upset, which April wasn’t even capable of, she started to jerk the base of his shaft faster and harder, making wet slurping noises as she deepthroated Sean, who continued to jab his cock at her throat.

JulieRosee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JulieRosee

Seeing as how this was his first blowjob, and he had been stroking himself furiously before April came into his room, Sean didn't last very long.

“Oh, God, April. I’m gonna, I’m gonna,” Sean trailed off as he began to grunt and grip his sheets with one hand, and April’s hair with the other.

Knowing that he was about to cum, April pulled her head back, so just the head of Sean’s cock was in her mouth as she looked up at him. With a slight bulge of his cock and a loud grunt, Sean came, sending multiple spurts of warm cum into the cyborg’s mouth. Given how intense the blowjob had been, and the fact that it had been quite a long time since he had last managed to find time to jerk off, his load was exceptionally large. Despite the vast amount of cum that April had pumped into her mouth, she was still able to handle it all, not spilling a single drop.

When his cock finished unloading into April’s mouth, Sean fell back onto his bed, his body suddenly drained of energy. The cybernetic teenager opened her mouth so that when Sean looked down at her he could see the pool of cum in her mouth. Once she was sure that he had seen it, she tipped her head back and swallowed. A shudder appeared to run through her body as she closed her eyes and moaned as she swallowed the warm, milky liquid.

If I didn’t know any better, I’d say that she had an orgasm doing that.

Gradually regaining his strength as he came down from what could only be described as the best sexual high that he had ever had, Sean got up and prepared to dress before his mom came home.

“That was intense, April. I can’t wait to do this again.”

As he reached down to collect his pants, April grabbed his hand and rose to her feet.

“Uh, uh. We’re not done yet.”

Sean quickly felt himself getting harder at those few, suggestive words however, he wasn’t sure about going through with what April was clearly proposing. After all, he was supposed to save humanity from these machines, not have sex with them. In addition, he was also worried about what would happen if his mom came home and discovered what the two of them were doing.

“But, April, my mom should be home soon. If she finds out what we just did, she’ll probably lock me in the basement until I’m thirty and break you down for scrap metal.”

“I can’t wait anymore, Sean. I need you, right now.” Looking down at his increasingly rigid shaft, she looked back up to his face and smiled. “And I don’t think you can wait anymore either.”

Seeing the hesitation in the teenage boy’s face, the cybernetic sex machine sought to push him further.

“Come on, Sean. Just feel how wet I am,” April insisted as she used one hand to raise the hem of her skirt, and another to peel her panties to the side, revealing a smooth, hairless pussy.

Unable to resist, Sean placed two fingers lightly against the puffy lips of the cyborg’s pussy and nervously ran them back and forth, causing her to moan. She was indeed very wet, and very warm. Wanting to seal the deal, April leaned in to Sean’s right ear and whispered.

“Don’t you think this is worth getting into trouble for?”

Sean’s mind was made up; he was, after all, only human.

He grabbed her by her hips and pulled her into him, giving her a passionate kiss that she enthusiastically returned, complete with tongue. Sean ran his hands around to her back, coming up from under the hemline of her skirt and cupping her ass. As he gave it a good two-handed squeeze, April moaned into his mouth and moved her hands from his arms up to his chest and tore his shirt off, leaving him completely naked.

April looked at Sean like a hungry animal, admiring his muscled chest and abs. Looking down, she saw that his cock was fully erect again, so erect that it practically pointed straight out towards her belly. She gripped his shaft and started to jerk it once again, but not as fast, so as to prevent another ejaculation so soon, but enough that it gave her something to do as they continued to make out.

Sean was dying to see the rest of April, so he broke their kiss and playfully tugged at her shirt.

“I think you need to lose some of these clothes,” he told the cyborg, something that she was more than willing to do for the future savior.

“It would be a pleasure.”

Starting with her school sweater, April pulled it off and let it slide down her arms and onto the floor, never breaking eye contact with Sean as she did so. Next, she pulled her shirt over her head and threw it on top of her sweater. As she was about to unzip her skirt, Sean stopped her.

“Actually, can you keep your skirt, socks and shoes on? Those parts of the uniform are actually really hot, and banging a schoolgirl has always been a big fantasy of mine.”

April was impressed to see Sean act on his fantasies.

“Of course, Sean, but you know, I’m not just a schoolgirl, but people at school think that I’m your stepsister.” She paused to peel off her lacy black panties and let them fall to her feet. “Don’t you think that’s kind of hot too?”

That was it for Sean. He pulled her to him and roughly bent her over his dresser. Sean quickly flipped up the back of April’s skirt and aimed the head of his cock at her pussy and thrust forward, inserting himself into her in one swift motion. April cried out, acting as if it had actually caused her pain, all the while her pretty face was reflected in the mirror that was hung above the dresser. She immediately began to thrust back against him as she begged for him to continue.

“Oh, Sean. Oh, my God, that feels so fucking good, so fucking good!” she cried out.

Sean didn’t hold anything back, too overwhelmed by lust to slow down and fully enjoy the feeling of April’s warm, soft pussy. Sweat fell from his face and chest and onto her back, her continuous moaning the most amazing sound that he'd ever heard, driving him to fuck her as hard as he could. They both stared into the mirror, their faces twisted into a look of intense sexual pleasure. Seeing as how Penetrators were programmed to feel the pleasurable sensations of sex in order to give humans feedback on their sexual prowess, April was able to fully enjoy the experience of having sex with Sean, and indeed, she was enjoying it.

Wanting to try something he always saw in porn, at least before his mother confiscated his entire collection of it, he slowed down to grab April’s right knee.

“Give me your leg, baby. There’s something I want to do.”

Without his cock leaving her pussy, Sean moved April’s right leg onto his dresser, leaving her standing on one foot with her legs spread open. His thrusting returned to its full speed quickly, as he sought to enjoy every last bit of the moment as if he were going to die once it was over, a possibility he did not discount if his mother ever learned about this. Despite the possible repercussions, he no longer cared about them, as he was simply enjoying himself too much to give a fuck.

He fucked his fake stepsister/cyborg protector with everything he had, his hips slamming into her ass, leaving her cheeks a light red. Meanwhile, April screamed as she held onto the ends of the dresser, the movement causing it to bang against the wall, but neither of them cared about the damage being done. April had already orgasmed, but the pleasure being interpreted by her sensors was so overwhelming that she became unable to vocally inform Sean.

Wanting Sean to try something new, she gasped out in a raspy voice, “Sean, get on the bed, I want to be on top of you.”

After a few more thrusts, Sean did as he was asked and pulled out of April. Even for a pleasure cyborg, April had to admit that the position, and Sean’s intense fucking, were putting a drain on her systems, and she needed to switch things up, or at least have a small break. After Sean laid down, she proceeded to climb on top of him, her back facing him as she prepared to fuck him reverse-cowgirl style.

April slid the head of Sean’s cock into her pussy, planning on gradually inserting him into her. Once again, the anxious teenage boy grew impatient, so he grabbed her shoulders and forced her down onto his cock, shoving it in as swiftly as when he first started fucking her doggy-style on the dresser. April closed her eyes and cried out yet again. She wasn’t in any actual pain, but she was programmed to act human during sex, and her detailed files told her that crying out and physically looking as if she were in pain were the correct actions to take.

The two once again began to thrust into one another, Sean’s thrusting matching the same speed and harshness as when they were fucking on the dresser. Sean’s hands latched onto April’s hips and attempted to force her up and down his shaft faster, but in reality, there was no way physically possible for him to fuck her any faster than he already was. The fucking was so intense, the program that allowed April to feel pleasure was in jeopardy of crashing, something that came out audibly in the form of her praise of Sean’s actions.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck! Oh shit. Fuck my tight little pussy, Sean, fuck it as hard as you can,” April screamed as she attempted to force his cock even further into her pussy, something that she was too overcome with pleasure to realize was not possible.

“Oh, fuck. Your cock fills me up so good. Oh fuck, Sean. Oh, God, I'm gonna cum again. Oh, God, I’m cumming,” she screamed as loud as she could.

Sensing that he was about to cum himself, Sean pushed April off of him and stood up.

“Quick, get on your knees," he ordered her as he began stroking his cock. “On your knees.”

April obeyed him, like a good protector, and a good slut, rolling off of the bed and onto the floor in front of him and tilting her head back in anticipation of Sean’s warm cum hitting her face.

Sean stroked his pussy juice-slicked shaft, the head of it mere inches from her face, until it finally erupted and caused him to grunt pleasurably. His first blast hit April, on her forehead, the second on her left cheek, and the third onto her smiling lips. After his initial long-distance spurts were done, he flicked the small amount of cum that was dripping from the tip of his cock onto her face, strings of it hitting her other cheek and her nose.

Sean fell onto his bed, completely drained of energy, sweat shinning off of his chiseled chest and abs. He sucked air into his lungs as he watched April gather up the cum on her face with her fingers. With a smile, she raised them to her lips and sucked the cum off of them until they were clean. She sat beside him, turning her head to face his and she smiled.

“I really hope you enjoyed that, Sean. I certainly did.”

With a goofy smile, he replied, “Most definitely. Nothing in my life can, or ever will measure up to my first time.”

The compliment made April’s smile grow.

“I’m glad. Thanks for the cum, Sean. I can’t wait to teach you even more,” April said, this time with her usual cheery voice instead of the erotic tones she had previously been using.

Sean watched as April got up and left his room, her hips swaying as she walked down the hall. She turned and winked at him before entering the bathroom. It may have been his imagination, but he couldn’t help but think that she looked incredibly satisfied with what they had just done. He didn’t sense the fake, overly peppy happiness that she imitated when trying to pass as human, but a sort of legitimate satisfaction that he also felt in response to what had just happened.

A big smile came to Sean’s face. Man, with a girl like that, or cyborg, I mean, who needs a real girl!

The smile on April’s face grew to its maximum extent as soon as she closed the door to the bathroom. The machines’ plan to prevent Bonner from leading the human resistance was working. Since it was likely that the humans would likely send a Penetrator back to protect him, the leader of the machines devised a plan for one of them to travel back to time under the guise of protecting him from the machines sent to fuck him.

April had been sent to seduce Bonner and engage in a long term relationship with him in order to manipulate him and hopefully have him grow so attached to her that he wouldn’t want to have sex with any human women in the future. The plan, much like all of the machines’ plans, seemed ridiculous, but in a way, it actually made sense; by engaging in a long term relationship with Sean, April would be far better poised to convince him to shun human-to-human sexual engagements. Besides, April didn’t mind the assignment at all.

Her line of pleasure models was an educator meant to teach people how to have sex, and thus why they were given the ability to feel pleasure to provide accurate feedback to their human users, and Sean wasn’t half bad for a virgin. In fact, she had volunteered for the assignment to go back in time to seduce Bonner. An opportunity to visit the past and fuck one of the most revered human sex idols when he was still a teenager? She didn’t need any convincing, and thus far, she had not been disappointed with the results of her mission.

The cyborg continued to smile as she replayed her experience with Sean. She turned on the shower and began to wash what remained of Sean’s cum from her face. Humans, they are so easy.

 

Published 
Written by NobleStallion
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments