Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Servant

"The King?"

10
4 Comments 4
8.2k Views 8.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words

I walked cautiously to the door of the King's chambers; my hand shook as I raised it up to the entry. What could the King possibly want with me? I took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

"Come in," a voice stern but youthful announced. I opened the door to see the prince at his father's desk. "Close the door behind you," he responded.  I did as ordered, and walked to the front of the desk bowing respectfully. 

"I'm sorry Prince Sethos, I was expecting the king."  He leaned back in the chair and looked over his shoulder, peering out of the window.

"My father didn't call you here, I did." He looked back at me, his eyes washing over my body, "You 're ordered to a new position. Take it as a promotion." I nodded passively.

"Sir, if I may ask, umm... What is my new position?" The prince stood up chuckling lowly and started walking towards me. He ran a finger across my neck lightly; goosebumps rose to the surface from his touch. 

"You, my dear," he whispered in my ear, "will be my new servant as I have grown too old for my last person."  Then I remembered the prince had just turned seventeen. Now a man, he shall soon take his father's crown without contention.  "Come, I'll show you where you will now stay." He walked out of the King's office, and I obediently followed behind.

To much my surprise and confusion, he led me to his chambers. "This is where you will sleep." The prince had pointed me in the direction of a smaller room. "You shall be by my side from now on unless told otherwise and address me as master from now on. Understood?"

"Yes, Master." I nodded, submissively.

"Good, you have till sunset to move into this room but don't bring any clothes aside from what you have on now. You shall get a new more fitting wardrobe."

"Thank you, Master Sethos," I said, as the prince left me alone.

I gathered my things from my chambers with the other lower positioned servants. "So the prince picked you, that is amazing!" my very closest friend, Kelly, exclaimed happily.

"I guess so, but I don't know...I will now cater to him only, no one else. If I displease him, who knows how he may treat me. "Kelly jumped onto my bed.

"It'll be okay sweetie, and at least he's cute unlike the Prince of Wales," Kelly chuckled.  I smiled and sighed softly.

"I'm going to miss you," I hugged her tightly.

"I'm going to miss you too, Kokoa," she hugged me back tightly. 

I left with my things, giving Kelly one last smile.

Returning to the castle, I saw the prince had left the door open for my return. As I was trying to situate myself in the new chambers, I heard footsteps draw closer to me.  I turned to see a woman dressed far more beautiful than I. "The prince sent me to get your measurement," she chirped.

"Measurements? Oh yes, please come in. I'm sure you're very busy with other work as well."  She smiled and took out a long measuring tape. Starting with the length of my arms and legs she gathered how long I was and scribbled down the numbers. She then measured the size of my bust and around my hips. 

"I can see why the prince picked you, you're very... blessed," she smiled at me, then exited the room, having what she needed.

I laid in bed softly drifting asleep, my body tired from the long day.  As my eyes closed for the night, I was startled awake by the sound of a loud bang on my door. I sat up and stared at my door, and another loud bang erupted from the door. "Open the door, or do I have to force it open?" I did as commanded, recognizing the prince's voice. "Wash me," was all he said.  I looked at him, puzzled about this command. "Last time I repeat anything to you; wash me..now!"

"Yes, Master," I meekly responded back. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the bathroom connected to his chambers; the tub was already filled with water. I stood silently as Prince Sethos undressed and sat in the tub. 

"Start with my hair," he commanded, closing his eyes.  I took a deep breath and started pouring warm water over his head, soaking his hair. It was soft and jet black but still glimmered in the light. I lathered the soap, gently scrubbing his hair, my fingers running through thick, silky strands. I listened as his breathing relaxed and grew calmer.  I rinsed the soap out and began to wash the rest of his body. Gently, I scrubbed his back and then his arms which both were strong and muscular. His hands too were firm as if they were used for hard work, nothing like anyone would imagine a prince's hands might be.  He had long fingers that were just this side of perfect. 
 
The prince laid back in the tub. As I began to wash his broad and smooth chest, I couldn't help but stare at it; his abs were just as perfect as the rest of him. I walked down to the other end of the tub and started to wash his feet and up most of his legs and stopped at his thigh, looking up at him.  He chuckled, still lying against the tub with his eyes closed. "You want to see it, don't you?" I watched as he sat up. "Stand up," he ordered, and I obediently followed his command trying to hold his gaze not wanting to stare at his body. The prince reached out and grabbed my hand and within seconds I was in the tub on top of him. Soaking wet and confused, I stared into his rich, deep blue eyes. "Just admit it; you want your master's cock, to feel it inside of you, my seed filling you." I felt his erection harden underneath me. 

FrankieFoxie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FrankieFoxie

"Umm... Master, I don't... think this is right." He chuckled at my words, but before he could speak someone knocked on the door. "I'll get it, Master." I quickly get out of the tub and answered the door. The seamstress from earlier was at the door; she stared at me puzzled as I stood there dripping with water.

"Oh, are you okay?" she asked.

"Yes, I'm just fine, just had a little mishap," I told her, trying to sound cheerful. 

"Well, we all have mishap now and then. Now I've come to bring your clothes."

"Oh, perfect; you can bring them right into that room." She nodded and sat the clothes down in the chambers I directed her to and quickly left saying goodnight, closing the door behind her.

Just when the seamstress left, the prince exited the bathroom dressed in his night pants. He had a towel around his neck, using one end of it to wipe the back of his head. I paused, watching his biceps flex as he dried his hair. He turned his head and met my eyes before his eyes dropped and looked over the rest of my body. "Come here," he ordered, his tone different than before; it was somehow softer. I slowly walked towards him. When I reached him he wrapped his towel around me, "You're still wet," he said, gently drying me off.

His hands were firm but soft at the same time as they slid across my body.  Kindly, he dried my shoulders and arms then moved to my chest, and finally, my waist where he would rest his hands. "Thank you, Master." My voice was nervous and shaky as I spoke. He looked at me silently and wiped one last droplet of water from my face.

"Go get changed. I don't need my servant getting sick on me the first night I have her."

"Yes, Master."  I nodded and headed off to change. 

When I finally found something in my new wardrobe to wear to bed, I check to see if the prince needed me before I retired to my room. "Master, is everything well for the night?" Prince Sethos looked up and down my body once more, admiring the soft red lace gown that hung loosely from most of my body. I noticed as his eyes had settled on my chest, the one spot the dress was tight.

"Off to bed already?" he asked. "Well, I guess you did have a long day."

"Thank you for your kindness, Master," I bowed respectfully.

"Enjoy it now; after tonight you sleep when I say to."

"Understood, Master."

"Off, that's all for the night." I nodded and went to my chambers and turned to close the door behind me. "Leave it open," he demanded from behind me.

"Yes, Master. Goodnight." I left the door open and laid in bed; I watched as the prince turned off his lights. Soon after I drifted off to sleep.

 

 

Published 
Written by Kikitten
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments