Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wedding Night

"I just married three strangers."

65
35 Comments 35
5.2k Views 5.2k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Competition Entry: Swing Into Summer

It was stifling. I'd consumed too much food and too much to drink. My dress was too tight, and there was no way I could leave. Summers on Hestia were torrid.

My cousin Magda tried to force another slice of wedding cake on me, but I knew another mouthful would nauseate me. Being nauseous is not something you do on your wedding day.

My wedding day, was this a dream or a nightmare? I was perfectly content on Earth pursuing my degree in xenobiology when I received the summons from the matriarchs. The short version was, 'get your ass over here; we have chosen your husbands.' So I had boarded the next outbound ship headed for my planet, and now one month later, I was duly married to three men I only knew by name.

One does not argue with the matriarchs on pain of being permanently exiled from home. I loved my planet. Earth was fine, and I understood the people who raved about the green hills of Earth. However, those green hills had disappeared long ago. It was not a planet I would want to live on as it was now.

Epidemics were rampant, the air was hardly breathable, and a woman did not risk herself outside alone day or night. But, of course, in the seclusion of the university, I had been protected from all of these risks, but one cannot live one's life in a glass jar.

Society had evolved differently on Hestia. The original colonization had involved very few women. In a predominantly male-populated planet, women were very precious and rare. Because of this situation, the practice of polyandry had evolved. We were not the first human culture to travel this road; however, we were the first where it succeeded.

Women in my culture were cherished, protected, and happy. A woman who was not respected and loved and complained to any male of her problem would see the culprit torn limb from limb if he was lucky. On Hestia, women ruled on all non-international aspects, such as health, welfare, education, and the like, while men ruled on affairs between the nation-states.

Today's ceremony would unite the four states of our continent. The glue which would hold them together was between my loins. I looked around the room and saw my new husbands, each with his own sept in a different corner of the room. When they caught me looking at them, they averted their eyes and pretended they were not looking at me.

I had no such scruples. On the contrary, I stared at these three strangers. Each was the heir presumptive of their state, and I attempted to understand and evaluate who I was getting as a husband.

My cousin Magda, my bridesmaid, sitting next to me, said, "Not bad, Xandria. You have certainly lucked out. Not a cull in that lot. I wouldn't kick any out of bed for eating crackers as long as they devoured me."

"Magda, behave. You have your own husbands to keep your fires stoked."

"I know, dear cousin. I know. But it is all women's right to dream. Look at young Gordon. He could have been used as the model for Michelangelo's David. Raphael and Michael remind me of two movie actors I have seen in antique movies. But, unfortunately, I can’t remember their names offhand."

"Let me help you. You're thinking of Alain Delon and Sean Connery. Now you have to get me out of here before I scream."

"Your mother will kill you if you leave."

"Magda, I am no longer my mother's responsibility. I now have my own household."

"She is still the chief matriarch, Xandria."

"Unfortunately, not for long. This whole gymkhana was organized to take place before she passed away."

"Why gymkhana?

"Isn't it obvious? I'm the steed, and there are the three riders who will be mounting me before the night is over."

She snickered, took my hand, and led me out of the reception hall.

We ascended a long staircase to the second floor and down a corridor. "Your bridal suite, Me Lady," Magda said, halting in front of a massive oak door. She ushered me into the room, and I looked around me.

Sybaritic was the only word to describe what I saw before me. I had previously resolved to make drastic alterations to this drafty structure, yet the chamber of my dreams was in front of me. Plush carpets brightly and tastefully decorated walls, and a profusion of exotic plants and flowers surrounded me.

"Do you approve, Xandria?"

"Who arranged all this, Magda?"

"I did."

"Well, whatever your other multiple faults, you did good, girl."

"I'm delighted you approve."

"I could not have done better myself, honey. You will be an ideal partner for some of the changes I intend to make here. Now one last favor, please. Go and find my husbands and invite them to attend to me. My loins are burning to feel them take me in multiple and myriad ways."

"Your wish is my command. If you intend to discard any of the three, remember that I stand ready to offer them my services. By this time, they must be ready to ravage any available maiden. I now run to do your bidding."

I wandered around the premises looking at the artwork and gazing out of the floor-to-ceiling windows at the glorious summer flowers in the gardens below. As I wandered, my mind was composing a scheme on how to deal with three men at once. I was not a virgin, having crossed that river when I turned sixteen and having had multiple lovers since. However, this was unchartered territory for me.

The sharp knock on the door brought me back to my present reality. "Come in," I said in a voice harsher than I intended. My three husbands, who I did not really know, trooped in and looked silently at me.

"Please come in, and let's sit and talk. Why don't you sit on the sofa or the armchairs and make yourself at home? After all, this is now your home."

"That's most gracious, My Lady," said Michael, the rugged oldest looking of the three.

"Michael, My Lady, is not my name; I'm your wife and not an obligation you have undertaken. If you consider me an obligation, you may leave, and we will find a credible reason for your departure. If you decide to stay, call me Xandria, love or darling, anything but My Lady. The same applies to all three of you. So if you agree, please sit down."

"I apologize, Xandria. The last thing I want would be to leave," he said, settling into one of the armchairs.

Gordon and Raphael seated themselves in the two remaining armchairs, leaving me alone on the sofa. So here we were, four separate entities all sitting across from each other. "Refreshments are available if you desire on the sideboard. So help yourselves to what you wish. I would not refuse if one of you popped the cork on one of the bottles of champagne I see there and poured me a flute."

Young Gordon sprang up as if mounted on springs and rushed to bring me the champagne. "Ok, the three of you sit, and we will talk," I said after all had served themselves.

"The first thing I want to bring up is that I'm not a virgin. However, I have no unclaimed baggage here on Hestia or on Earth. So please tell me if you have unclaimed baggage as I presume none of you have led monastic lives."

There was a communal blush from the three of them as they acknowledged not to have unclaimed baggage.

"Now, secondly, I am what used to be called lusty. In today's language, I think the term is horny. I presume that is also the case with you three. Gordon manifests his horniness magnificently though he tries to hide it," I remarked with a smile gazing at Gordon's crotch, where he was attempting to conceal a very noticeable bulge.

Gordon blushed and tried to excuse himself. I hushed him and told him I saw the bulge as a compliment to me and hoped I could always keep him in that state.

"Now, lastly, let's tackle the elephant in the room, who, when, and how will we handle marital relations, or as I prefer to think of it as, sex. I understand that each husband was assigned his night with his bride in the past. Those not scheduled for that night retired to their solitary chambers.

"To me, that is plain stupidity. I plan to love you and make love to you as often as possible. In the bed-chamber is a bed that will comfortably accommodate four of us simultaneously. Does that pose a problem for any of you to sleep in proximity or make love to me while the other two are present?

ShelandWilliams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShelandWilliams

"Oh, one more thing before you answer that question. If you are worried about the size of your members, let me tell you this. Having seen more members than the three of you have ever seen, I can state that my best lovers often have been those with smaller members. Skill in using an instrument is often more rewarding than sheer size. Now any questions, comments, or complaints?"

"Not from me, Xandria," answered Raphael.

"Nor I," echoed the other two.

"So, what are you waiting for? You might note that I am sitting here alone and unkissed while you three are sitting across from me, leaving your newly minted bride to languish."

In an instant, I was submerged as the three of them attempted to reach me at once. I was cuddled between Michael and Raphael while Gordon sat at my feet. My senses were overpowered by the ardor of their onslaught. I was being kissed and caressed from all sides. 

I closed my eyes to savor my first married kiss from Michael. His lips were soft, and his tongue insistent as it probed my mouth. I delighted in our tongue play as we tongue wrestled. He smelled fabulous as a lingering aroma of sandalwood clung to his skin.

When we finally stopped to catch our breath, Raphael was licking his way from my earlobe down the length of my neck and to my breasts. My tits had magically been exposed without me having been conscious of being stripped by Gordon and Michael, and I was sprawled on the sofa wearing only my thong and stockings.

Somehow, they had also shed their clothes during that first kiss's eternity. Michael was kissing his way up my bare inner thigh, headed for pay dirt. Raphael was now joined by Michael as both fastened their mouths to my nipples, teasing and tugging at them.

I reached down on either side and discovered their cocks with my fingers. I immediately knew that there would not be any problems with their size as they were both satisfying handfuls that would fill my holes delightfully.

Gordon hit the jackpot, and his mouth and tongue attacked my pussy with a vengeance. He obviously was no novice as he managed to discover every tender morsel of flesh I was offering him between my widely splayed thighs. As his tongue worked its magic, my fluids gushed, and he ardently licked and sucked every drop of honey I produced. My whole body quivered when his mouth sucked on my tender nubbin, and my moans filled the room. Finally, my release shattered my world, and I lay back in the aftermath, blessing my stars for my husbands.

"Xandria, my wife, now that the edge has been blunted, would you permit us your husbands to make love to you and lead the dance?" Michael asked as Raphael brought me a flute of bubbly.

"Lead the dance?" I asked.

"Yes, we have not come to you without some ideas of our own as to what we would like to do to you."

The three of them stood before me, and I took the time to admire their magnificent bodies as I thought about what he proposed. Exquisite and mouth drooling was the word that described them. I had been afraid that they would be a disappointment. Such was not the case.

Finally, after taking another sip of bubbly, I smiled at them, "My darlings, do your wife in any way you wish. I am yours to pleasure and please you in any way you choose."

Gordon picked me up bodily and carried me to the bathroom. He set me on my feet in a giant bathtub where the water rose up to the level of my breasts. The overhead lights had been dimmed, and the only illumination came from underwater lights. When the three of them joined me in the water, I realized that this was not a bathtub but a bathing pool.

"Xandria, there is an underwater bench to sit on just behind you. Sit and let your cares float away. We will take care of all the rest." Michael sat on one side of me, with Gordon on the other. Music filled the air, and the scent of incense wafted towards my nose.

My husbands soaped my body till I was squeaky clean. They shampooed my hair and scrubbed my back and my front. Agile fingers washed my pussy and my ass. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. When they stood me up and used their own bodies against mine to keep soaping my body with theirs, I knew that even heaven could not be this good.

My hands kept trying to grasp their cocks, but they rejected my advances. "Keep still, girl. This is your time to receive. We will all get our chance soon," Raphael said, gently removing my hand from his tumescent cock.

After being rinsed, I was given a vigorous drying with Turkish towels, which left my skin as tingling as was my pussy. Finally, Gordon scooped me up and carried me to the bedroom. He lay me face down in the middle of our gigantic bed. A pillow was placed under my loins which raised my ass up, and six hands started to massage my body with jasmine-scented oil.

I could not tell which hands were whose. Every nerve in my body delighted at what was being done to me. One of my husbands worked on my feet. He carefully massaged each toe and between them before sucking them into his mouth. Another rubbed my neck and upper back, relieving any residual tension, while another set of hands was massaging the side of my breasts.

My whole body was oiled from head to foot. The intimacy of all this attention caused my pussy to tingle and spasm with need.

When I thought it could get no better, they started kissing and licking my whole body. I felt tongues laving my back and legs and even my underarms. My body started to squirm, looking for some more intimate form of action. Finally, a hand pinned my back down. My ass was raised to position me on my knees with my head down on the mattress. My thighs were spread, and one of them placed his head under me. I felt the soft velvet of his tongue run through my nether lips. It persisted on its course till it was lodged deep within my pussy.

At the same time, I felt a series of kisses on my ass cheeks, followed by a tongue running its course through the crack of my ass. Next, my ass cheeks were parted, my anal pucker got licked, and my anus was probed.

I had always been very anal. However, I had never been treated to this exquisite treatment. I moaned and wriggled my ass, enjoying the treatment. With both holes being worshipped, I was getting closer to another orgasm. Then, when a set of fingers got to work teasing my clit and nipples simultaneously, I went over the precipice. My juices gushed out of me and were lapped by the one who was giving me the greatest tongue lashing I had ever experienced.

Panting in the aftermath, I knelt motionless as they retreated. Finally, I was raised up, and Michael slid his body under me and, with one thrust of his hips, impaled my cunt on his cock. His hands wrapped around my hips, and he pried my asscheeks open like a ripe peach. I felt my sensitive asshole probed and lubed by dexterous fingers before the head of a cock penetrated my needy hole and lodged partly in me.

Michael gave me a kiss and told me to raise myself up on my hands. I was face to tip with Raphael's mushroom-headed cock as soon as I did. I licked my lips and opened my mouth to welcome him into my mouth.

I had figured out that Gordon was the one with his cock up my butt. He grasped my hips and worked my body back and forth as he inched deeper and deeper into my ass. I was soon filled at both ends. Next, Raphael, whose bulbous cock tip I had been mouthing between moans, started working his way deeper into my mouth. He was delicious, and I licked and sucked, ensuring my tongue worshiped his ball sac on every stroke.

The moans from the four of us soon filled the room. My body adored the feel of three hot throbbing cocks spit-roasting me. The pulse of their cocks in me drove me over the edge as the three filled me with their seed.

I felt them withdraw with some disappointment as I had loved being taken by the three of them together; however, my heart lifted when I heard one of them say, "Time to switch."

These three were definitely keepers.

Published 
Written by ChrisM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments