Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Witches' Curse: Lesbian Coven

13
3 Comments 3
2.4k Views 2.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words

What a weekend, Lauren thought. After a night of witchcraft, the three girls had gone back to Lauren's flat and continued to fuck like bunny rabbits. Lauren had lost count of the orgasms. Now it was Monday. Work. Getting dressed, she wore her usual office clothes, but for some reason, she just didn't want to wear panties or a bra.

Getting in from the rain, she greeted her co-workers. Jane was known as "Plain Jane" and always was dressed formally, always wore her glasses, always had her blonde hair up, and always wore a suit. It was such a shame because now she thought about it, Lauren could tell she would be smoking hot if she would just let go.

Stacy on the other hand was just the opposite. Dark hair was always loose and she always wore skirts that showed off her long legs. Lauren knew all the guys in the office wanted her, and one or two of them had succeeded briefly. Looking at her round ass, Lauren was jealous of the guys who had.

As it was a conference weekend for the rest of the office, all the other staff were away. Lauren wished she could just go home. Her weekend had been amazing, and she wanted to continue her journey. As she looked at her co-workers now in fact, she wanted them to join her.

"How was your weekend, ladies?" asked Stacy, but as she asked that, Lauren felt a strange heat, and Stacy's voice in her head said, 'Plain Jane is looking good this morning, in fact so is Lauren, I wonder why I feel that way? Not been with a girl for ages.'

What was that? Lauren thought, but she replied, "Had a crazy night with the girls on Friday. How about you?" Looking at Stacy, Lauen knew instinctively that her panties were soaking.

"Just a quiet night in," Stacy said, but again Lauren knew she was desperate to sneak away and play with herself.

Looking at Jane now, Lauren wasn't surprised that she didn't answer; she never did. But once again a voice inside Lauren's head (this time Jane's voice) spoke: 'Why am I so wet today? Is it because I haven't been touched for a month?'

This was so strange. How did Lauren know what her friends were thinking?

Also, why were both girls thinking erotic lesbian thoughts?

Then Lauren remembered the fairy, Lilith, and how she had said she would give Lauren power. When she had drunk from the strange woman, a portion of the woman's power had come to Lauren. As she sat at her desk, she felt the power within her. She hadn't noticed it before, but subconsciously she had already used it, and that's why her co-workers were so horny today.

Smiling to herself, she experimented with her new power. She focused on Jane, she hadn't been touched in months according to her thoughts, maybe Lauren should help her. Using a portion of her power she thought about the young woman's clitoris, running her finger in the air she saw Jane react instantly.

Watching her face, Lauren could tell her magic was working. The young woman was trying not to react, but as the magic continued to rub her, it was a losing battle. Soon, Lauren heard her think, 'Oh God what's happening? How am I cumming without anyone being near me? Fuck Yesss!' Then, Lauren felt her orgasm.

"Excuse me, ladies," Jane said and walked away. That was incredible: Lauren's new abilities allowed her to make people orgasm without touching them.

Focusing her power on Stacy, she began to read her co-worker's mind.

'Is that the smell of pussy? It's been so long since the night I slept with a woman. I'll bet Jane is in another office rubbing one out. Mmmm.'

Using her ability again, Lauren pushed Stacy's will, making her think she should look in on Jane.

"Where is that girl?" Stacy asked, then walked into the next office and disappeared. Getting up from her desk, Lauren followed.

Looking in, she saw Jane was indeed in the other office. Her skirt was up and her hand was in her panties. Barely reacting to Stacy catching her, she continued to finger herself to a second powerful orgasm.

Taking mental control of Stacy, Lauren commanded she get on her knees. Obeying, Stacy pulled her colleague's sodden knickers down and began to lick the girl's pussy. Feeling unbelievably horny, Lauren lifted her skirt and masturbated to the scene. All the while she was hearing Jane's voice in her head once again 'What is happening? I've never let a woman do this, this is wrong,' the thought was swallowed by a loud moan escaping Jane's lips.

KendraConnorr1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendraConnorr1

But the young woman was certainly enjoying her first licking from another woman. All of a sudden the prude's thoughts had changed, moments ago she had been disgusted by the lesbian thoughts in her head, but now as Stacy's talented tongue worked over her wet clitoris. Jane was now wondering what Stacy tasted like.

Stripping naked so she could properly enjoy the scene, Lauren watched Stacy lick the businesswoman's cunt, all the while conflicting thoughts rushed through Jane's head. At one point, lesbian sex was wrong, seconds later she was desperate to return the favor and taste her first pussy. By the time she orgasmed, her mind was made up.

Filling her colleague's mouth with her juices, Jane, under the influence of her new lust-filled lesbian feelings, began to strip. Stacy was also stripping, and soon both girls were naked. Again conflict-filled Jane's thoughts. Dare she taste another woman? Was this wrong? But the other part of her saw her colleague and was desperate to taste her, to lick her, to make Stacy cum in her mouth.

A subtle push with Lauren's new powers was all it took. Getting down on her knees, Jane tasted her new lover's cunt. Hearing Stacy's voice again as she was licked, Lauren continued to masturbate to the scene. 'Oh Fuck, for a prude this slut knows how to eat pussy,' Stacy was thinking as she was cumming. at the same time, Lauren orgasmed. Lauren decided it was time to stop being just a casual observer.

Walking into the office completely naked Lauren heard both girls conflicting thoughts, Jane was trying to convince herself she was straight, but as she saw Lauren her lust was redoubled, Stacy was just so horny she wanted to fuck.

Feeling the power within her Lauren released it, taking control of both girls, and giving them both the urge to lick her. Crawling up to Lauren, Jane looked up at her, with a need in her eyes. Kissing up Lauren's leg, Jane was stopped in her tracks by Lauren.

"Hold on, Jane," Lauren said feeding the girl more of her power, the more she did the more the girl's lust grew. "I didn't know you were a Lesbian or Bi, are you?" As Lauren fed her power to Jane she read more of the woman's thoughts. Jane was a prude, she had never had sex, never dated a guy for very long, and had never even orgasmed until today.

Jane was so conflicted Lauren sensed, she had just been caught eating Stacy's pussy, but she wasn't lesbian or bi. "I'm not," Jane pleaded "but I want to eat you now." The girl sounded so shy when she said this.

"Well if you want to please me, you must be either bi or lez." Again feeding the girl's lust with her power, Lauren felt how horny the girl was.

"Please?" Jane begged as she watched Lauren run her hand up her wet cunt to masturbate.

"Please what?" asked Lauren, she was openly masturbating now. "Are you wanting to lick a woman's pussy like the Lesbian you are?"

"Yes, ok I admit it, I want to taste you." Feeling her orgasm build as Jane watched her, Lauren fed more power.

"I don't think that sounds convincing enough," Lauren said, a look of determination on her face.

"Please? I don't want to lick you, I need to lick you." The woman begged. At this Lauren relented taking the girl's face and guiding it to her wet snatch.

"Oh yes, you are a Lesbian slut aren't you?" Jane answered with two fingers joining her tongue in her soaking wet cunt. The two girls, who were busy with each other had completely ignored their colleague Stacy. It wasn't until Lauren felt the other girl lick her ass hole did she realize she was still there.

"Yes, that's it eat me you sluts," Lauren cried out. Cumming over Jane's face. Looking down she read both girls' minds with her new abilities. Jane was conflicted Lauren sensed. On one hand, she was convicted she was straight, on the other she had enjoyed eating pussy. What's more, she needed to eat more.

Stacy, on the other hand, was just horny beyond belief, she was shocked plain Jane would do this, but she was happy to be proven wrong.

Her two colleagues finished making her cum, and Lauren watched them open their legs and rub their pussies together. The women moaned louder, Lauren watched as both girls orgasmed.

What has happened? Lauren thought to herself, This power is unbelievable, I've managed to turn a straight prude into a cunt hungry lesbian slut. Can I use this new power in other ways?

Published 
Written by Lovelickingpussy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments