Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cum Jumper

"One orgasm leads to another..."

7
1 Comment 1
5.2k Views 5.2k
2.8k words 2.8k words

I heard the light beeping sound first. It was coming from my left. As I opened my eyes the fuzziness slowly disappeared and the ceiling above came into view. I moved my eyes around as I tried to determine where I was. A hospital room?

A woman's face suddenly appeared in front of me. White skin, dark hair, brown eyes. A look of surprise was suddenly replaced with a smile. 

"You're awake!" she said in an excited voice. "Can you hear me?"

I nodded my head slowly. She left suddenly and returned with another woman. This one was dark skinned with dark hair and dark eyes. This woman shone a light in my eyes and started looking me over, poking and prodding. I couldn't move.

What the fuck?

I looked down at myself. I was under a light sheet. There were tubes in my arms. My wrists had straps on them to keep me from moving them. I couldn't move my legs and they felt restrained as well. My back ached and I could feel the thumping of a headache in my forehead.

"Don't worry, we will get you moving around very soon," the dark lady said.

She pulled he sheet down to my waist and stuck a stethoscope on my bare chest. The cool touch of the metal was replaced by the warmth of her fingers touching me. The sensation was incredible, little hot spots wherever she touched. I felt a stirring between my legs and began to see the sheet rise at my crotch. She looked up at me and turned her eyes to follow my gaze.

"Up again I see," she giggled. "Anytime we touch you the reaction is the same."

I felt my cock harden into an iron bar. The throbbing matched the thumping in my head as it twitched under the blanket. My balls felt swollen and heavy between my legs. They began to ache.

She lifted the sheet and looked at my swollen, throbbing cock. The huge mushroom head pulsed with each heartbeat.

"You are big for a white guy," she said as she put the sheet back down. "You poor baby."

I watched her walk to the door. She turned the lock and came back to my side. She pulled the sheet down to my knees and looked at my hugely swollen cock with a lusty grin. 

"Since you are awake now I will do something for you," she said as she smiled at me.

Her fingernail traced along the length of my shaft from the tip to the base. It jumped in response, making her giggle. She wrapped her hand around it. The heat of her touch was intense and made my cock swell even more in response. She stroked up and down as small droplets began to appear on the tip. She scooped it up with a finger and put it to her lips.

"Oooh, sweeter than I expected," she observed.

She started pumping her hand up and up down. The ache in my balls intensified and more creamy liquid began to seep from the tip. It ran down onto her hand and suddenly my shaft was slick and greasy. She stroked faster. My head pounded as my swollen prick throbbed in her hand. Suddenly I felt the clench below my balls and my cock erupted. Huge streams of cum shot up and fell down on my chest, stomach and thighs. The streams turned into a steady flow of pearly-white lava running over her hand and down my cock.

Everything went dark.

*

I looked at the big white ass in front of me. Large jiggling hams atop meaty thighs. Blonde hair above the arched back and wide heavy shoulders. My hands and arms were black. I looked down at myself - black skin and a huge black cock between my legs.

"Do it, man, fuck her white pussy good!" a voice exclaimed behind me.

I glanced around to see two naked black guys looking at me and a white guy with a camera. He appeared to be filming.

"Come on, fuck my wife good," the white guy urged.

I looked down and spread the fat cheeks apart to reveal the big, juicy pussy waiting for me. I pushed the fat head of my cock into her and struggled to get it in. I heard her groan loudly as her pussy gave away and my cock forced its way in. She grunted and groaned as I fucked her, ramming the whole length of the shaft into the wet, juicy hole.

"Yea, fuck her," I heard. "Give her that big fucking cock."

"Fuck her good, man. Fuck that big white bitch!"

The camera was suddenly there, pointed at my cock as it rammed in and out of her fat pussy. The fat lips were stretched tight around the big shaft.

"Oh god, it's so big, it's so big," she whimpered as I fucked her hard.

Suddenly I felt my climax start and I rammed my cock deep in her fat pussy. Spurt after spurt pumped into her as my balls emptied their cargo deep inside of her.

"Oh fuck, you came in her!" the white guy yelled. "You were supposed to pull out, you bastard!"

"Whoa, Ty cream-pied your old lady!" one of the others laughed.

"Fuck! I'm next, I want to cum in that fat white pussy too!" another voice hollered.

"Fuck you guys, we had an arrangement!" the white guy yelled as he pointed at me.

I pulled out and watched as the cum streamed out of her fat pussy. Big dollops of cum dripped down as everything went black.

...

The nipple in my mouth was thick and fat, like a thumb. The huge breasts in my face threatened to smother me as I suckled the fat swollen nipple.

"Oh yes... oh yes," she moaned.

I could feel her weight on me as she rode up and down on my cock. Her fat hips rolled back and forth in a steady rhythm as she fucked me, her brown hair hanging down into my eyes. I grabbed her big, heavy breasts and massaged them as I enjoyed the feeling of her silky pussy on my cock. I tried thrusting into her as she rocked but was unable to match her pace. 

"Oh fuck, I’m going to cum!" she groaned loudly.

She suddenly sat upright and pushed herself down on my cock, swallowing the entire length inside of her pussy. I squeezed her huge white globes of flesh as she shuddered and moaned.  Her head thrashed wildly. My hands were as white as her tits and overflowed with her flesh. Suddenly she collapsed on top of me and moaned.

My cock slipped out and ached for relief. I rolled her off of me and climbed up her chest. I straddled her and wrapped her huge tits around my throbbing cock. I started pumping, fucking her massive tits with abandon. Her hair obscured her face and left only her chin visible as my cock bounced off of it. 

With a grunt, my cock exploded and sent large streams of cum flying onto her face and neck. It then spurted and dribbled between her tits as I kept pumping. I pushed my cock through the cum as it puddled and ran into the valley of her huge tits. I moved up and pushed it between her lips and down her throat as the orgasm subsided. 

"Ohhh, fuck," I groaned as it went dark again.

...

I struggled to breathe. All I could see was a mat of dark hair and I felt something large in my mouth. The corners of my mouth felt stretched. My hand was between my legs, massaging my wet pussy. I felt myself orgasm as the steady pressure on the back of my head held me in place. Suddenly I felt warm liquid filling my mouth and start running down my throat. I heard a loud groan as I started choking. I finally pushed myself back enough to gasp a breath. The big cock slid out my mouth and I felt the last stream of cum hitting my face as I struggled to swallow the huge load of cum in my mouth.

"Fuck baby, you're worth every penny," the voice above me moaned as everything went black.

...

The girl laying in front of me with her legs spread was about seventeen or eighteen. Her long blonde hair cascaded over her shoulders and led to the firm, perky young breasts. Little pink nipples on white mounds of flesh. Between her slender thighs a beautiful bare pussy with little pouty lips glistening wet. I could taste her on my lips as I ran my tongue around my mouth.

KendallWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendallWhite

"Please Daddy, please fuck me," she urged.

I looked down at my swollen cock as I climbed between her legs and ran the tip between the folds of her little slit. I pushed into her gently and felt the resistance of her hymen. I held her hips steady as I thrust into her, feeling my cock slid into her tight, wet channel as it opened up for me.

"Oh god, Daddy." 

I started stroking faster, her little silky oven getting wetter and wetter with each thrust. I pushed deeper with each thrust as I fucked her petite body. I held her legs apart and watched her perky tits bounce. I pulled her legs together and pushed her knees to her chest. I pounded her virgin pussy as hard as I could.

"Yes...yes...Daddy, fuck me, Daddy," she moaned over and over as I fucked her.

With a little shriek, she climaxed, clamping her tight pussy around my cock. She let out little whimpers as I continued to pummel her tight pussy with my swollen cock. I pulled out and flipped her over onto her stomach. I grabbed her around the waist and lifted her ass in the air. I drove my cock into her again, fucking her with furious strokes.

"Oh, Daddy... fuck me... make me your whore," rang out as I pummeled her.

"I'm going to fuck your little ass, baby."

I pulled away and spread her firm little cheeks. I pushed into her tight virgin ass. With a loud whimper, she tried to move away as I pressured my fat swollen cock into her. I held her tight until I felt her relax and her ass opened up for me. I grabbed her hair and held her head back as I fucked her tight little ass.

"Oh yes, Daddy...  make me your whore, Daddy!" she yelled as I pounded her hard.

With a loud grunt, I exploded inside of her, driving my cum deep into her bowels. I held steady as my balls emptied out and let go of her hair as my climax subsided. I slid my cock back and forth in her cum-filled ass as I marvelled at her firm little body and pretty face.

"Oh, Daddy, that was awesome," she moaned as she faded into darkness

...

The pillow made it hard to breathe until I turned my face to the side. My hand was slender and olive brown, adorned with long fingernails with painted tips. I was on my stomach with my hips being pulled upwards by strong hands. I felt the fat swollen head as it pushed into me.  My pussy gladly accepted the meaty intruder. It was touching every nerve as it slid deeper. Slowly it retreated, dragging along my insides and creating tremendous heat within me.

I felt it pushing back in, filling me up. Groans of pleasure escaped my lips as the big cock fucked me. I tried to look up and behind but was pushed back into the pillow. My long black hair was trapped under my face.

"Fuck baby, you got a nice pussy," he moaned as he began to thrust faster.

I snuck my hand down between my legs and felt my pussy as his fat cock worked it. I rubbed on my clit as he fucked me harder, feeling his cock hit my cervix on deep thrusts. I was ready to cum when I heard him groan. His cock slipped out and left me feeling empty as I climaxed. I felt the splash of hot liquid on my ass and lower back as he came, spewing his cum all over me with a large grunt.

I trembled and quivered from my orgasm as it went dark again.

...

Her pretty ebony face and huge tits were covered in white pearly cream. Her dark hair was plastered to her head and wet with cum. I watched as the big white cock pulled out of her mouth and sprayed more cum on her. She laughed as she hungrily tongued and licked the fat cock as the last few drops spurted out. The black guy fucking her groaned as he blew his load deep in her pussy.

The contrast of the white cream on her black skin was striking, like white icing drizzled on a chocolate cake. A white guy with a huge cock climbed between her legs as the black guy moved away. I watched as his giant prick disappeared into her gaping cum-filled pussy. He fucked her furiously as another thick black cock slid into her mouth. She sucked it slowly as her pussy was pummelled. Her huge tits rocked back and forth.

"Fuck, man, your wife is fucking awesome," a voice from the group of eight men cried out.

"Yeah, she's got a great fucking pussy," moaned the guy fucking her.

"Oh, suck that cock, slut," the guy in her mouth moaned, "suck the cum out of it."

With a groan, his cock exploded in her mouth. I watched as the cum pushed past her lips and ran down her face. She kept licking the fat head as he stroked it and milked the cum into her open mouth. The guy fucking her let out a grunt and pushed deep into her as he unloaded his cum into her pussy. She was still moving her hips as he pulled out of her. A long stream of cum followed his cock as he pulled away and stood up.

"Okay, now it's your turn," he said to me with a big grin. "We each fucked her at least twice."

I jumped between her legs and watched as my average-sized white cock pushed into her gaping cum-filled pussy. She was so wet and stretched I could barely feel her silky snatch as I fucked it. In less than ten strokes I came and spurted my load of hot cum into the clammy mess that filled her. 

"Oh, baby, thank you for the birthday present," I heard her say as everything went black.

...

I opened my eyes and looked at the ceiling. I heard the familiar beeping sound to my left as I realized I was in the hospital room. The pretty white face with the brown eyes appeared in front of me. 

"Oh, you're awake again," she said. "Let me get Dr. Desmond."

I looked down to see the tubes were out and the restraints were gone. The thin sheet covered me still. I was able to move my legs and arms as I stretched. 

"Well, hello there," she said with a smile.

Her dark eyes and ruby coloured lips looked perfect on her pretty ebony face. I smiled at her as I thought of the relief she had given me. My cock hardened at the thought of her stroking it. She looked down as the tent rose in the sheet.

"Again?" she laughed. "You are an energetic fellow."

She leaned my head forward and put a straw in my mouth. I took long draws of water. She took away the straw and cup and pulled the sheet down to my waist. She pointed at the tent in the sheet and shook her head no.

"Sorry, baby, but that will have to wait."

I tried to speak, finally croaking out some words.

"Why am I here?"

"Don't talk yet," she replied. "You are dehydrated. You have been very busy the last few weeks."

"Busy?" I whispered.

"Yes. Don't you remember?" she asked.

"I remember... sex," I whispered.

"Oh yes, and lot's of it," she laughed. "You are a cum-jumper, remember?"

"What?"

"A cum-jumper. You fill in for people who have sexual issues and can't orgasm. You take their place just before they want to cum and complete the job for them. You both feel the experience."

"No shit?" 

"No shit," she laughed. "You are one of our most popular."

"Why am I here?"

"You work too hard, pardon the pun," she replied. "You ran yourself down below the effective limit."

"What now?"

"You rest for a week... no more jumping," she scolded. "Then a reduced level of work before you burn out."

"What about this?" I asked as I gestured to my erection.

"Don't worry, I will give you a hand with that," she said with a smile.

 

 

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments