Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Galatic Research, Subject Greg

"Amber has a task. Will she complete it?"

9
6 Comments 6
3.1k Views 3.1k
4.1k words 4.1k words

Amber stepped out of the transport vehicle and looked around. So this is Earth? For the last month, she had studied several texts about this planet, and still never imagined it looking this. She knew she was invisible to the humans in the state she was in and that her transport would be safe left in the spot where she landed, but she still felt uneasy.

Slowly she walked up toward the living receptacle the humans called houses. It was a two-storey small one. Amber smiled, careful not to show her teeth too much. She was warned that humans did not have the same teeth and she should pay close attention when she transformed. She approached the front door shifting easily to a more liquid state, easily sliding through the small opening in which the humans received communication called mail.   

She looked around as she changed back to her regular form. Humans lived in such small places. She reached out to gently touch everything as she continued down the hall. Tables, couches, and in the hallway pictures of humans-- everything had a unique texture. She stopped when she approached a curious object and gasped when she saw a beautiful creature - blue and furry much like her mother with piercing blue eyes.

Then she laughed when she realized this was a mirror. She smiled briefly, as she admired her teeth, long and ready to help her eat whatever she desired. After she remembered how careful she must be, she worked as she formed a smaller more human mouth with barely noticeable teeth compared to what her teeth really looked like. She was able to transform successfully. Now she must move on with her mission. After continuing down the hall, she finally came to the doorway of a room that contained humans.   

Sounds were coming from the resting place humans called the bed. Amber quickly entered the room, transforming herself to cover the wall and observe and listen. She was pleased that she had found two humans joining so quickly. Her mission would be an easy one after all. Her mentor, Abigail, would be proud of her and allow her to go on more missions. Carefully, she observed as the humans continued the joining ritual.

She noted both the female and male body forms and how they worked together in joining. She felt herself becoming aroused and had to focus on staying part of the wall and not giving away her presence. The wall was appearing to bubble as she struggled to retain control, her own arousal creating a disturbance in her contact with the wall as she heard louder moans coming from the bed.   

Greg gave one last thrust as he was in a plank position over Lori. He smiled as he watched her tilt her head back into the pillow and yell out to her God. He stayed still deep within her, filling his gorgeous lover with his cum. He wanted to spend all night with her so much it almost hurt. He'd kiss those beautiful breasts and perhaps go another round before they went to sleep. But he knew Lori had to leave. He leaned down as she opened her eyes to look at him. They were both smiling in orgasmic bliss. "Perhaps next time you can stay the night."   

Lori's face formed a pout. "You know Don wouldn't allow me to stay." She wiggled slightly, alerting Greg it was time for her to go. As he moved, she slid out of bed without the slightest caution of being nude in Greg's room. She felt safe here but knew her husband expected her home to give him what he needed. With Greg's cum inside her, she felt a new confidence and paused in front of the mirror to study her reflection and glow. With Greg, she felt anything was possible and that life was going to be okay. She felt that any thoughts and desires she was having were okay and not evil.

She held her belly smiling, thinking about the life growing inside of her. She didn't know if Greg or her husband Don was the father. Only Greg knew right now of the pregnancy. Greg told her that it didn't matter the paternity of the child. Greg wanted her to spend more time with her and let him help raise the child. As she looked in the mirror, she thought she saw the wall ripple behind her in the reflection, but chuckled and dismissed it. Greg definitely was a better lover than Don, it made her brain fuzzy.   

Slowly she got dressed, her eyes drawn to her lover's naked form on the bed. His chest rose and fell as he breathed deeply and slowly, his cock standing at half mast. It was clear he wanted to be buried in her again. She'd never leave if she didn't stop looking at him. And Don was due home in less than an hour. Finally, she forced herself to tear her eyes off of him and take her clothes out into the hall to finish dressing. "One day you and I will share a bed to sleep in." She muttered before leaving the house and making her way to her husband.   

Greg sighed, knowing that once his lover got home her husband was going to fill her multiple times. Greg got out of bed and opened the drawer in his bedside cabinet, taking out his Fleshlight toy. He wanted Lori fulltime, but would settle for the moments they could steal away together for now. Lying back, he slowly stroked his cock to full hardness with his left hand, as the Fleshlight was grasped in his right hand.

Amber moved from the bedroom and stood in front of the large mirror in the hall and watched herself morph into a spitting image of Lori. Her teeth were a little more pointed than Lori's but that was insignificant. She ran her tongue over her teeth and lips imagining how Greg's cock would taste.   

Amber walked into the bedroom naked, looking like Lori and smiled. Greg's eyes were shut as he was moving the Fleshlight down his shaft. She stifled a giggle as she watched Greg pleasure himself. Hearing his lover muffling an amused laugh, he opened his eyes and looked at her.   

"I thought you had to go home to Don?" Greg smiled as he removed the Fleshlight from his cock and put it on the bedside table. Slowly Amber walked towards him and crawled on the bed not saying a word as she took his cock in her hand. She was not prepared for how it would feel in her hand and couldn't wait to feel it in her mouth.

"I forgot he just left to go away from town on business," Amber softly said as she lowered her mouth to his cock and started to lick his shaft, her tongue moving rapidly and eagerly tasting him. She ran her tongue over his balls wrapping it around them, before sucking each one softly into her mouth. She pulled back allowing for his balls to fall from her mouth with a satisfying pop. She looked into Greg's eyes winking before moving and taking his cock head into her mouth, sucking hard and running her tongue all around it.

Her eyes shut as she moved down, taking more of his shaft into her mouth, her tongue snaking along the underside of his cock and protruding out of her mouth to caress his balls as she got him fully into her mouth. His moans filled her ears letting her know that she was doing good work, the feel of him gripping her hair tightly and pushing her to take him deeper excited her in a way she hadn't been trained to handle.   

Greg thought that Lori's wording was strange, and never heard of Don's job taking him from the city. But as he felt her mouth once more touching his cock, any objections simply faded away. He thoroughly enjoyed watching and feeling women so intimately this way. So he lay there watching Lori work his cock, straining not to close his eyes as she began to suck on fully.

She absentmindedly grazed his cock with her teeth as she enjoyed the taste and feel of him in her mouth. Greg felt the teeth and realised that something was peculiar about what was happening. He didn't care though, the pleasure of the extremely enthusiastic blowjob overriding his rational brain. Lori was much more enthusiastic sucking his cock, she rarely sucked him and certainly never with this gusto. Must be that she's happy she will be staying, he thought to himself.

Lori was sucking his cock like it was the only thing in the world, and Greg knew he wouldn't last long as his balls tightened. She continued working magic with her enthusiastic sucking, without looking like she would be stopping any time soon. As she started to moan loving the feel of Greg's cock in her mouth, he lost control and started to cum filling her mouth with delicious seed. Greg expected her to spit his cum out but was amazed as he watched Lori swallow every drop he gave her.

Amber loved the sweet salty taste that filled her mouth, swallowing it all down. She continued sucking until his cock stopped pumping out the delicious liquid. At that point, she began to take her time to lick his cock clean slowly, making sure to get every drop of cum from him. She would reward the human as she had heard was custom.

Amber kissed her way up along Greg's body seeking to keep him stuck in the orgasmic bliss and unquestioning. Amber sensed that Greg had some deep doubts about whether she was the real Lori. She couldn't let him think, she couldn't maintain this form if she had to talk through her cover story while aroused. She carefully flicked her tongue over his nipples before kissing him passionately. Her tongue entered his mouth fully wanting to feel every crevice and began dancing with his tongue. She reached her left hand back and held his still hard cock upright as she raised her hips, lining her slit with his cock. Greg grinned feeling his head glide along her slit. He gasped as she slowly sank on his cock taking him fully into her tight pussy.

Amber grinned at Greg feeling him fully in her, supporting herself with her hands on his chest. She had never felt like this, never felt this complete and whole, even with her own kind. She felt Greg's hands moving along her legs running up her sides, tickling and teasing her. She felt like electricity was coursing through her body as he touched her skin. She moved slowly, enjoying the feel of him sliding in and out of her pussy. She felt both in control and a slave at the same time. Greg moaned softly, his moans mixing with hers as his hands found her breasts. Softly he caressed her breasts and squeezing gently as she started to ride faster.

Greg rocked his hips under her and their bodies soon moved in perfect synchronisation. Their joined movements worked to heighten the sensations coursing through their bodies. Greg locked eyes with Amber as sweat formed on his brows. Amber's legs started to shake as an orgasm built within her. She wasn't trained for the feelings that Greg's cock was producing deep within her. She was struggling to maintain her form as she screamed out in pleasure. Her orgasm began flowing over her like a wave.

Greg sat up, kissing her passionately. His hands moved to her hips and he pulled her down, starting to cum deep within her. She broke the kiss and looked into his eyes as she tried to control her breathing. Joining felt better than she imagined, but her energy levels were dangerously low. She needed to rest before she was unable to hold her current form.

"Do you mind if we sleep now? I'm tired," she asked quietly, pretending to be stifling a yawn. She climbed off of him laying on her side with a smile, hoping Greg would agree to stop. His body seemed to want more, but nodded and cuddled up to her. Soon both were drifting into a deep peaceful sleep.

BelaCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BelaCarter

It was too late. Amber had waited too long, she had enjoyed the joining ritual too much. During her sleep, she lost control of her human shape and shifted back into her true form as a blue female feline. Not realizing that she had changed, she nestled closer to Greg and continued sleeping.

****

Greg opened his eyes, realizing the sunlight was peeking through the shades. He smiled as he remembered that Lori had spent the night. He moved his arm tighter around her and leaned closer to kiss her. His eyes focused and then opened wide as he fell into shock. He wasn't with the beautiful brunette he fell asleep with last night. He jumped back as blue fur brushed against his face. "What the hell!" he called out.

Amber awoke, hearing the human's voice in a different tone. She gasped as she realized she was in her natural form. She rolled over to be in her back, looking up at him trying to quickly figure out what to do. Abigail had told her the number one rule was not to be discovered and she had failed. And here the human was glaring at her, anger obviously building as he became more aware of the deception. She'd have to try to calm him or she would be facing the panel to explain her failure.

Greg saw the creature before him as she rolled onto her back. Her swollen feline breasts fascinated him. They captured his attention and he felt the blood rushing to his groin. As she saw the imposter female spread her legs with the intention of fleeing from the bed, he caught sight of her pussy. It was not too far from a human one. His cock twitched as he noticed the blue bush above her moist lips. He continued to stare at the lips opened and closed. A pussy with a mouth?

He had to know where this creature came from. So many questions rose in his mind, his cock also rising to full attention. Was he drugged? Did he have sex with her last night? The creature would not leave. He'd force her to answer all of his questions. He shook his head roughly, in an attempt to rid his mind of the arousal welling up inside of him. He jumped on her, straddling her torso and pinning her hands down.

"Who are you? What happened to Lori?" Greg's cock softened as his arousal dissipated and anger rose within him.  

Amber was frightened. This human was becoming aggressive in a not so good way. Her attempt to flee had been thwarted. She would have to work fast. Quickly she went through all the emergency protocol. Only one option came to her mind. Silently she wiggled only a little, enough to free her long soft furry tail from under her. This technique was used to hold creatures while assistance arrived, but she knew there was no time to call Abigail. She'd have to try something else.

Greg was straddling her, still naked from the night before. His attention was focused on her face, his strength on keeping her hands pinned down. There was no way this creature would seduce him any longer, no longer would she be able to keep him in a trance by looking at him. He'd get his answers. As he looked into her deep blue eyes he began to feel a new sensation brushing against his cock.

He kept his hand on her wrists and looked down to his crotch as a thin tail wrapped around his shaft and began stroking. He groaned as the velvety smoothness moved up and down his length. Blood rushed back and soon his cock was rock hard. This creature was truly fascinating in many ways. Here he was trying to attack her, yet she still desired his body. She wasn't attacking him. She was showing affection to his male form.

He lessened the grip on her wrists and asked her more patiently, with kindness and arousal in his voice. The image of her pussy crossed his mind as he asked her, "Who are you?"

"I am Amber, of Slamboka." She purred, glad to be able to start calming this human's anger level down. Maybe she could save the mission yet. She wiggled her torso just enough under his grip that her breasts swayed, imitating his human lover from the evening before. She knew that Greg had taken a long stare at them and she hoped that he'd be further aroused by them. "I've come to join with a human and save us both."

Greg looked at her breasts move under him, imagining their new form swaying during sex. He let go of the feline's wrists completely and moved to touch her breasts. His cock throbbed within the tail's grip as he began to caress them. The breasts felt baby soft smooth and were turning a brighter blue as he touched them. There were tiny but firm nipples on each and he couldn't help but pinch them. He was turned on and his curiosity piqued. As the creature began purring loudly, he moved off of her and felt the tail fall away from his shaft as he lined it up with her pussy.

The male was definitely aroused and calmed into a sort of trance. Amber smiled as she slid her tail away from his unit. The oils secreted from her tail worked. Abigail had told her about the aphrodisiac power of them. The male stood with his unit at her entrance. Things were definitely going in a positive direction.

Greg rested his cock against the creature's pussy lips and he felt them grip his cockhead. He looked into Amber's eyes. She was smiling at him as her pussy lips began sucking on his cock, pulling in him deeper. He felt juices wet his cock completely. He moaned as he watched her smiling and having his cock sucked at the same time.

Greg began to moan and leaned into Amber, once again pinching her nipples. He watched Amber prop herself up on her elbows and move to kiss his lips. As they kissed passionately, Greg was overcome with the desire to move deeper. His logical thoughts left his mind as he began to feel euphoria. He began to thrust his hips, not able to get enough. He felt as if he was with more than one woman. Better than two at his cock and one to kiss.

Amber kissed him, her tongue completely in his mouth, oozing more hypnotic saliva into his mouth. He was sucking her tongue, getting himself deeper into the joining ritual. Everything was back on track. Soon she would have enough sample that she could call the mission a success. Moaning into the kiss, she continued sucking his member as his pace and vigour increased, she felt his sack smacking against her as she opened her vaginal lips and sucked on them. She needed to stay on schedule. Backing away from the kiss, she purred, "Fill me, my human lovvvvver."

Greg felt her pussy lips sucking at his balls after he was hammering as fast as he could. He couldn't help getting closer to releasing his seed into her. This fascinating creature was all he could think about right now. As he heard her whisper he slowed down and began to fill her, but did not stop his thrusting. Her inner walls felt so tight and like heaven. He was at her mercy and cared not what happened to him as long as he was able to do this to her.

Amber grinned a smile of success. The male human had given her more than enough sample. As he kept his repetitious thrusting, she became mesmerized. Abigail did not tell her how good it would feel. She wanted the male for her own. He was certainly better than any lover on her home planet. In fact, she believed he was better than any other creature she had ever joined with. She had a desire to continue the joining for as long as the human would allow, but she knew Abigail's sensors had already alerted her of the mission completed.

A loud bell sounded off behind her ear, and she realized that Greg couldn't hear it. He had slowed his thrusts and pulled out, but still hovered above her. Abigail's words were transmitted into her mind without disrupting the human's thoughts. "Meet me on the ship. Move to your transport and be up at the shop within the hour. I will be collecting the sample. Congratulations, my young apprentice. You will be receiving a promotion for your service."

Amber looked the male, smiling as he continued to stay above her. His cock had still maintained some rigidity after giving her a great sample in two or her receptacles. She was glad Abigail had given her an hour. It would take less than fifteen minutes for the travel up to the ship. She had time to feel him enter her once more. She enjoyed him entering her more this time, now that they were both in natural forms.

Greg shut his eyes as his mind cleared. The aphrodisiac effects had left him and he found he couldn't stop thinking of how good Amber felt.  "Amber, I've never felt so loved or complete as just now." He whispered softly, "I need you and I'm going to take you again."

Amber blushed as she heard his words and saw him move closer to her again, silently sliding his cock deep into her pussy as he looked into her eyes. Her tail moved and softly caressed his ass, she was careful not to secrete any oils trying to test this fine specimen of a human male.

His hands instinctively found her breasts caressing them softly as leaned down kissing her. He felt her hips moving in rhythm with his slow, deep passionate thrusts. He wanted to make this alien beauty overflow with his seed. He gasped quietly as her tail teased his ass hole. He smiled as he felt the tail tip slowly push into his ass.

Amber purred. It felt like his cock got harder in her pussy as her tail worked its way into him. The trick she learned with Abigail worked on Greg too.

As he drove into her, she rocked her hips forward and pulled her tail out. Greg felt like he was in a dream, he'd never felt such wonderful euphoria. She wrapped her legs around him pulling him in deeper, both knowing they wouldn't last long. Neither of them saw a holographic Abigail appear across the room silently and just watch. Amber's legs started to shake as Greg started to throb, both of them orgasming together.

"Amber I don't want us separated, so if I have to go with you I will," Greg spoke softly, keeping his cock inside of her pussy, her pussy lips sucking on it still.

Still ignorant of Abigail's presence, she smiled at him. "You'll be my guest on the ship. But I will have to share you with my mentor, Abigail. You must allow her free reign to do as she wishes with you."

She did not wait for an answer. She would not let this human go. Amber wrapped her arms around her and blinked. As the two of them disappeared, Abigail's image did the same.

Greg gasped. He had been lying in his bed in his room, his cock buried deep in the creature just seconds before. Now he found himself strapped into a chair of some kind. He was still naked. His cock was dripping. He looked to his left and saw his new alien lover at some type of control panel, her back to him.

His cock twitched at the sight of her tail swishing back and forth. The tail was a very pleasing addition to a lover. This species definitely had unfair advantages over his women he had previously been with. He looked forward to many more opportunities to fuck the beautiful creature to which it was attached.

Amber felt his stare. "We're setting off. You will need no belongings where you are going. And you will meet Abigail soon enough," She purred loudly, obviously still aroused but not looking back at the human male. She had spent more time joining again with him and needed to get to the ship on time.

Published 
Written by RosePrince
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments