Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Runesmith Chronicles

"The beginning of our hero's journey to become a runesmith."

6
3 Comments 3
4.2k Views 4.2k
5.0k words 5.0k words

Author's Notes

"Welcome! This series is loosely based off of MGE and MGQ, however outside of 1. The existence of monster girls 2. Monster girls always want sex 3. Monster girls attempt to force a man into becoming a ‘husband’ I plan on trying to make the mg encountered unique in some way, not sure how successful I’ll be as yet. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Since we are dealing with non-human species I’m just going to say that unless stated otherwise all participants have reached their version of sexual maturity regardless of age or looks."

The young farmer hesitated as he stepped into the mouth of the cave. The last time he was here, his experience had been amazing but now that he was once again standing at the cave’s entrance he was regretting his decision to come back. He had just come to the delightful conclusion that the cave’s tenant was likely out and about in the forest and that it would be best to turn around and leave at a very fast pace, when he felt the thud of heavy footsteps from the back of the cave.

The creator of the dull thumping stopped before the light from the cave’s entrance could reveal its form. Glowing red eyes that indicated their owner’s ability to see in complete darkness widened in surprise then narrowed in annoyance as they inspected the farmer.

“Do you have a death wish human?” said a gruff but noticeably feminine voice.

“N-n-no,” stuttered the young man, fear keeping him rooted in place despite his mind telling him to run in terror.

“Then why have you returned? You’ll be receiving no more gifts from me, my charity only goes so far,” She said.

The young man’s eyes widened, “No ma’am that isn’t why I’m here! Though I did want to thank you for that, your gift allowed me to get my mother the treatment she needed to get well and still left enough for us to live comfortably for many years.”

“That still doesn’t explain why you have darkened my doorway once again.”

He fidgeted in place looking down and said softly, “I came to see you.”

“Speak up! Boy! I can’t understand you if you are talking to the ground!” she growled.

The man’s head snapped up, looking her in the eyes, his face flushed with embarrassment, “I came to see you again!” he blurted out, “You saved my mother’s life and likely saved me from a life of slavery since those who can’t pay the lords taxes are taken as slaves until their debt is paid off. After everything you did for me and my family, I felt I should come back and see if there was more I could do for you as thanks.”

The large figure stepped into the light of the cave entrance and leaned over until her lips brushed his ear, “Liar,” she whispered. He started to turn his head to object but the ogress bit lightly on his ear, gently threatening to pierce it with one of her long fangs if he moved. When she was certain he wasn’t going to try to get away she released his ear running her tongue along it as his breath quickened. “You came back in hopes that you could put your cock inside me again.”

The farmer blushed, “I won’t lie, ma’am, that day was so amazing it has been hard to stop thinking about you.”

She stood up and smiled at him, “Flatterer. Come inside and we can ‘discuss’ just how you can thank me.”

He finally got a good look at her before she disappeared into the darkness of the cave once again, the change in her appearance since he had last been here was startling. Gone were the dingy and dried horns on her head, these ones having been carefully cleaned and polished bringing back their original golden luster. Her hair was now a bright white and looked well kept, a far cry from the dull gray with sticks and leaves poking out of it from before.

Her clothes hadn’t changed much, still the animal hides and leather straps that left little to the imagination, though the buckles on her leathers seemed a bit shinier. Most surprising though was her skin. Before, her skin had been a light green and she’d had small black markings on her face that looked almost like tribal paint. Now, her skin was light blue with only hints of her previous green coloration and the tribal markings were larger since his last visit as well as being a rich navy color instead of black.

“You’ve changed…” he said, stopping as the cave got too dark for his human eyesight.

He saw her glowing eyes in the darkness before him, “Pay it no mind, our skin changes depending on our personality: Green is crude and violent, Red is a drunkard and Blue means intelligent and intellectual. I’m usually a bit darker than this color but lack of food in the area as well as getting harassed by do-gooders and thieves made my skin turn green.”

She grabbed his hand and led him further into the darkness until he could no longer make out even the faintest light from the entrance. He took a couple of steps onto something that felt like animal hide when she stopped him and let go. He was completely at her mercy now, even if he tried to run away it would be impossible since he would have no clue if he was even going in the right direction. The thought both terrified and excited him.

The quiet shuffling of her feet on the hides echoed in the small cavern making it hard to discern where she was, his first indication of her whereabouts was her breath on his neck. “Don’t move,” she whispered gripping his shirt and pulling it over his head then undoing his belt from behind, his pants, however, got hung on his already rigid member. While his brain was having trouble figuring out if he should be aroused or terrified, his penis was having no such issues. He went to brush the pants off when she grabbed his arm with one hand and brought the other up to his neck, sharp claws digging in enough to make him freeze.

“I said. Don’t. Move,” She growled. She moved his hand back to his side and removed her claws from his neck. Terror had won out for the moment and his cock had started to droop until he felt the ogress’s hot breath on the base, his worries about going soft disappeared as she took his pants in her teeth and pulled them over the head of his cock letting them fall to the floor.

He gasped as her long tongue softly slid up the underside of his penis, his hands clenching and unclenching in frustration as he tried to keep them still. His hips gave a small jerk as she reached the underside of the head and in a flash, he felt her claws on the base of his balls. “No moooving,” she quietly singsonged. Her tongue swiped lazily over the head as her claws gently danced over his balls, his fingernails were biting into his palms and he began to sweat with the effort to stay still.

Her tongue left his cock to be replaced by her hand as she stood up, claws gently resting on his shaft as a reminder that no movement would be tolerated. She bent down and took one of his nipples in her mouth, gently biting and licking it before giving the other one similar treatment. The ogress then slowly licked and nipped her way up his chest before licking and kissing his neck. “Mmmmm you taste good,” she purred, “but I know what will taste even better.”

She sank to her knees and started teasing his balls once again with her claws, not letting him forget the importance of staying completely frozen in place. He felt her breath on the head of his cock then her tongue flicked out catching a droplet of pre-cum hanging from the tip.

“Mmmmm delicious,” she hummed in pleasure as she coated her tongue with her treat. She tightened her grip on his balls slightly then brought her lips to his cock, with a patience that was driving the farmer boy insane she slowly slid her lips down his entire length. Pressing her tongue to the underside of his cock she slid back with the same agonizing slowness until only the head remained inside the warmth of her mouth.

After three strokes of her excruciatingly slow blowjob, the farmer was whimpering with need the complete darkness making him all that more aware of what was happening to his body. The ogress pulled off his cock completely then took his hands and placed them so he was grasping her horns. “Now move,” she growled, her voice thick with lust. Before he recovered from the surprise of being allowed to move again she quickly swallowed his member to the hilt.

The farmer boy almost cried out in relief as he began to thrust in and out of the ogress’s mouth, her tongue that had been just teasing the underside of his cock now swirled and danced around his penis, sometimes circling the head and sometimes fluttering across the bottom as he savagely fucked her face. After only a couple of minutes, he began to feel the familiar tingling in his balls.

“Gonna… cum,” he said through gritted teeth. To his surprise she began sucking harder, grabbing his ass with both hands and pushing him into her mouth with even more force than he had been using moments ago. Concerns of bruising her lips or nose fled as the first shot of cum rocketed up his prick and into her mouth. The ogress moaned in delight as spurt after spurt of cum sprayed across her tongue, after a final shudder from the farmer boy she let his cock slip from her mouth.

As she moved away from him the boy realized she had been holding him up as he came, his legs were like jelly and he sank to his knees as she disappeared into the darkness. A moment later a torch flared to life behind him, he squinted in the light as the ogress silently walked around the cavern lighting other torches in various wall sconces until the room was bathed in a soft glow. He looked at her as she put the first torch back in its sconce.

“That… Was… Amazing,” He said between labored breaths. She smiled at him then tapped her cheek, swishing the contents of her mouth around and giving a small moan of pleasure.

The ogress then walked over to a makeshift chair hewn out of a large rock and draped with animal hides. Sitting down, she leaned back and let the farmer’s cum roll around inside her mouth savoring the taste. As she relaxed and enjoyed her meal one of her hands made its way down to push aside the leather flap hiding her pussy, then lightly brushed across her folds as she began to let the farmer boy’s cum slide down her throat a tiny bit at a time.

Finally catching his breath, the boy watched the large woman play with herself before figuring that this was a perfect opportunity to say thank you. He tried to stand but his legs were still too shaky, so instead, he quietly crawled across the furs to her chair. He watched her masturbate for a moment before putting his hand over hers to stop her, in the same instant he began to lick and nibble on her nether lips. The ogress moaned in delight at the boy’s attentions as she let the last of her meal slip into her belly, pulling her hand away she relaxed into the chair giving small appreciative moans at the farmer’s efforts.

After a few minutes, he could tell that she was getting antsy. It felt good, but he wasn’t giving her clit any attention and she would never cum at this rate. The farmer pulled away then, taking one of her legs in hand he propped it up over the arm of her chair then did the same with the other leg opening her up and making her scoot her butt closer to the edge.

She gave him a questioning look, “What are you up too?”

He smiled, “You’ll find out soon enough, you had your fun with me now it’s my turn.”

“What do you mean it’s your tuuUUURRN!” she ended in a shriek as the farmer boy leaned down started tracing small circles around her engorged clit with his tongue, he gently sucked it into his mouth and heard her claws scrape along the stone chair as her body tensed up.

“Scamp!” she panted, “I thought you just didn’t know what that was.”

He had let go of her clit and was licking and nibbling his way around the entrance to her pussy. He looked up at her and smiled, “That’s not all I’ve learned,” then darted down to the small pucker of her backdoor. As his tongue came into contact with her anus it felt like a jolt of electricity ran straight to her clit. The ogress leaned back and let out a high-pitched screech as he continued to rim her out. None of her other captives had shown any interest in her rear, then again most were too terrified to do anything more than what they felt was needed to survive.

He made his way back up to her clit making her moan once again in building ecstasy but while his mouth was occupied with her clit his hands were taking her pussy juices and smearing them all over her rear entrance making her hips buck with pleasure. Gently he eased one juice slickened finger past the muscular ring of her sphincter then another one shortly after while constantly teasing her clit with his mouth and tongue.

The farmer boy could tell she was getting very close and wanted to make this memorable for her with his last trick, when he estimated she was only a few seconds away he slipped a third finger into her anus and began moving them in and out while three fingers on his other hand slid into her pussy, curling his fingers upwards he found the small rough spot and gently massaged it all the while keeping up his relentless oral attack on her clit. Her cries of pleasure turned into a roar as she exploded.

The ogress’s body tensed up, lifting herself out of the chair supported only by her legs over the arms and her head on the back, her arms flailed about on the throes of her orgasm searching for something nearby to grab ahold of. The young man ducked away as she tried to grab his head and hold it to her clit, he didn’t want to find out what kind of damage those claws of hers could do when she wasn’t in control of them.

EuphoriaRoman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EuphoriaRoman

The pressure on his fingers was intense but even as he winced in pain from her pussy and ass clamping down he was looking forward to how that would feel once his cock was inside her. As the ogress’s body began to relax from her climax the young man slowly slipped his fingers out of her and was rewarded with a low growl of satisfaction.

By now he had recovered from his earlier blowjob so he lined his member up with her entrance and pushed home, burying himself in one stroke. She moaned again as he filled her sex, trembling as another small orgasm swept through her body. He reached up under her fur brassiere and began pinching and tweaking her nipples as their groins slapped wetly together from her natural lubrication. She seemed to be building quickly towards another big climax, which was good for the farmer.

Even though he had just come a little while ago her insides gripped his cock so tightly he was having a hard time fighting back his own release. After only a couple of minutes, her legs came off the arms of the chair and wrapped around him holding him in place as she roared her way through another earth shattering orgasm.

Even though he couldn’t move in and out, the muscled inside of her sex rippled up and down with her climax and the added pressure of her squeezing his cock triggered his own release. Grabbing tightly to her breasts, which only seemed to set her off again, he pushed even further into her and did his best to paint her cervix white with his seed.

As they both came down, he leaned forward onto her chest as his penis gradually shrank inside her. Orgasmic aftershocks made ogress’s pussy grip him every so often as though not wanting to let him go.

Nestling his head between her large breasts he asked, “What’s your name?”

She chuckled, “You ask that after our second time together. We seem to have disrupted the order these things are properly done. My name is Ikuno.”

“Ikuno… It’s pretty. I’ve never met someone with that name before”

“Not surprising, I come from a far-off land. I was traveling in this area with a merchant caravan when we were attacked by bandits. The rest of the caravan was killed but the raiders thought I was one of the ogres that live in this region and tried to recruit me. I escaped as soon as I could a few days later I found this cave and have been living here ever since.”

“You aren’t an ogre?” he asked.

“In a way I am, we are in the same family but in my land, we are called Oni.”

“Oni… certainly better sounding than ogre.”

“I agree,” she said as she ran her fingers through his hair and down his back. “In my homeland, Oni are both revered and feared as powerful spirits, unlike the ogres around here that are considered dangerous nuisances.”

The farmer finally let his softened member slide free of the Oni, her muscles gripped him as he pulled out and her sex closed up without letting even a drop escape. He walked over to his discarded clothes as she rubbed her lower belly. “Your seed feels wonderful inside me,” she said.

“I’m surprised you can even feel it, it’s not like that much comes out,” said the man.

“You don’t know much about monster girls, do you…?” he shook his head, “maybe sometime I’ll go into specifics, but for now I’ll just say that almost all monster girls feed off a man’s essence and his essence is very concentrated in his seed. I can’t feel your actual cum but I can feel your essence seeping into me.”

“Essence? So you are stealing my life away!?” he said with alarm.

“Nothing so crude, though there are some monster girls the will not just drain your essence but take your life along with it. Those ones need to be avoided at all costs. I only take what you give to me and human males replenish their essence very quickly. Quite simply I could not drain you quickly enough to kill you that way, you would likely die of thirst from nonstop sex if I were to try.”

Ikuno rubbed her belly again, “I wish that I could make other monster girls understand how much better it feels when essence is freely given instead of taking or coercing it out of men.” She looked up at him, “I feel like I should be glowing right now I feel so good.”

He smiled in return, satisfied that she wasn’t trying to suck his life out of him, then turned to his clothing and began to dress.

“It's your turn now,” said Ikuno as the boy finished dressing, “I’ve given you my name, now tell me yours.”

The farmer boy turned towards her and bowed with a grace that seemed out of place with his farmers' clothes, “My name is-“

“BEAST!” came a bellow from the direction of the cave entrance, “YOU HAVE SLAIN A KNIGHT OF THE LION’S SHIELD! COME FORTH AND RECEIVE YOUR JUDGMENT!”

The young man stared wide-eyed in the direction of the voice then looked over at the Oni. Scowling she stood up and adjusted her furs, “Come, boy, let’s see what issue these moronic knights have with me.” She smiled down at him, “this should make an interesting distraction while you recover your strength.” Walking towards the cave entrance, she reached back and flipped up the strip of leather covering her rear, looking back at his reaction to seeing her ass she said in a low husky voice, “There’s some uncharted territory I wish to explore with you before I let you return home.”

As he trotted after her the boy hoped that his half hard cock would be gone by the time they reached the mouth of the cave.

Three knights sat astride their horses outside the cave entrance, two with squires in tow and the third with only a pack horse, the empty blood-stained saddle telling of a recent tragedy that had befallen the third knight’s squire. The knight in the middle sucked in a deep breath to bellow another challenge.

“Oi, oi, oi,” The blue Oni interrupted, the knight’s bellowed challenge escaping in a sharp wheeze instead, “enough with the yelling into my home, what business do you have with me?”

The lead knight recovered quickly, “You stand accused of killing Sir Michael of the Order of the Lion’s Shield! What say you!?”

“Who, may I ask, has accused me as such?” There was a calmness about the way Ikuno was speaking that the farmer boy found unnerving.

“A young man in the nearby village swore that you had been the one the end good Sir Michael’s life. Others in the village stated that you had been terrorizing them for years stealing children and livestock!” The knight was getting so worked up the farmer boy could see specks of froth start to form in the corners of his mouth.

“Young man, you said? Are you certain it wasn’t a young girl?”

“You dare mock my intelligence!” Screamed the knight while drawing his sword, “I am not such a fool as to not know the difference between a boy and a girl!”

“Perhaps you can tell the difference between boy and girl. However, you appear to be lacking in being able to tell lie from truth.” Ikuno’s eyes narrowed dangerously, “Besides myself, there was only one other who was witness to your ‘good’,” the word dripped with scorn, ”Sir Michael’s end.”

“So you admit to killing him!” the lead knight screamed leveling his sword at Ikuno.

“I said nothing of the sort, merely that I was a witness to his death along with a young girl. So, I have to question any claims coming from a young boy that I was Sir Michael’s murderer. As to your other claims, ogres from my homeland are much more civilized and as such have no taste for human flesh. So if the humans are missing their whelps it’s not to end up on my dinner table. Livestock that wanders into my hunting grounds is a large and easy meal for me, those tending them need to be more careful with their herds. I see no need to apologize for their losses.”

The second knight was leaning forward listening attentively, “You certainly don’t sound like any ogre I have seen before, In fact, if I were to close my eyes I would think you were of noble birth,” he turned to the young man, “and you certainly don’t look like an ogre’s ‘husband,’ those I have seen were bruised, battered and longing for the peace of death’s embrace.”

Ikuno’s face flushed a deep purple as she blushed, “He’s not…”

The farmer boy stepped forward and bowed deeply, “I am not her husband good sir, however, it was through Milady’s acts that my ailing mother was saved from death and myself saved from slavery. I owe Milady a debt of gratitude I can never fully repay. Though she stated that she needed no repayment, I am here today to place myself at her service for a time before I return to tending my farm. I plan to make many more of these trips until Milady tells me that she no longer needs or wants my services.”

The knight's face hardened as the boy spoke “Young man perhaps you feel it appropriate to jest at my expense, I assure you that is unwise. In all of the realms I have traveled, no farmer speaks with such eloquence. It would do you well to be forthright about your true profession when speaking to a knight.”

The farmer’s eyes went wide as his expression became panicked as he tried to figure out what exactly he had done wrong. Desperately he looked up at the blue Oni next to him.

Ikuno smirked, “Though I don’t believe you to be a liar, you may want to offer up some explanation as to why you speak like that. I’m having as difficult of a time as Sir Knight in believing you are just a lowly farmer.”

The young man thought for a moment before turning to the knight, “My sincerest apologies, Sir Knight, I meant no disrespect. My grandmother had wished for my mother to be taken in by the staff of a lord or lady and trained her in many useful skills towards that end. Sadly, my mother fell in love with a local farmer boy before that could happen. Not wanting to see her skills wasted she passed them on to me. In fairness, this is the first time I have ever spoken to someone highborn like yourself. Again, I meant no offense.”

The knight chuckled, “An intelligent blue ogre and a farmer who sounds like a noble. You two are certainly an interesting pair. I’d like to interview to this young girl you speak of and see if she has any more to add before we pass judgment.”

The lead knight sputtered, “She all but admitted to killing Sir Michael! We should slay her now!”

The farmer took an unconscious step in front of the blue Oni, hands balled into fists and body tensed to defend her from an attack. A snort of laughter came from behind him and he looked up at Ikuno in confusion.

She made a waving motion with her hand, the struggle to not laugh painted on her face, “It’s nothing. It’s nothing. You are just too cute.” She said with a smile. The farmer boy was trying to figure out how anything could be funny while having a knight’s sword pointed at you.

The third knight chose then to speak, “I, too, am curious about what the girl may have to say, assuming she can be found. As I have the fastest horse and a spare for the girl I shall return to the village and attempt to locate her.”

Ikuno stepped forward, “Find the boy who reported me and ask if he has a sister. Once Sir Michael was gone, she seemed terribly concerned about what her brother would think. It may be a good place to start.”

The third knight nodded in response then spun his horse around and galloped off in the direction of the village, packhorse close on his heels.

“He will be gone at least a few hours,” said the second knight then turned to his squire, “there was a small glade off the path here that looked like a good place for a meal.” A couple of clicks of the tongue at the horse and the knight and squire rode back up the path they used to get to the cave.

The lead knight watched his companion leave in annoyance, once the other knight was out of earshot he turned back to the Oni and the farmer, “Manipulative bitch! I will have your head as a trophy!”

Ikuno walked over to the shield embossed with a roaring golden lion’s head hanging from the horse’s tack, tracing the outline of the lion with a claw she said quietly, “Do you know why the oliphaunt is not scared of the lion?”

There was the sound of metal being punctured and the blue Oni held up the knight’s shield by the claw that was now sticking through it.

“Because the lion is no threat to the oliphaunt.” She let the shield slide off her claw where it fell to hang at the horse’s side once again a neat hole in the middle of the lion’s forehead.

Burning hatred and no small amount of fear blazed in the knight’s eyes as he glared at her, sword still in hand he dug his spurs into the horse’s flanks and galloped off after his fellow knight.

Ikuno watched him go then turned back to the farmer boy, “A couple of hours till they get back, hmm?” She walked past him back into the cave swinging her hips from side to side, making the leather that covered her rear flip around in ways that teased and tantalized about what lay beneath. “I think I can come up with a good way to spend that time,” she said giving the farmer boy a sultry look over her shoulder.

He had certainly gotten his strength back and was very happy he didn’t need to worry as much about the tent in his pants going into the cave as he had on the way out.

She looked down at him as he caught up, “Before I get too distracted, what is your name?”

He smiled, “Kal… my name is Kal.”

 

Published 
Written by BluDraygn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments