Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alien Abduction Bliss

"I was abducted by aliens, and it was the best night of my life."

19
4 Comments 4
22.1k Views 22.1k
3.1k words 3.1k words
I will start by introducing myself, my name is Kiley. I'm twenty six, medium build, with brown hair and eyes. I have large C cup breasts, stand about five foot three and I was abducted by aliens. I know what you're thinking, "another looney with the anal probe story", and technically you would be right, at least about the anal probe part. I'm not lying however. I had the soreness and the "cum" stains to prove it. How about I start from the beginning.

I was at home. I had just got in from a hard day at work. After a long hot shower, I decided to settle down in bed with my favorite toy and some porn on my computer. The porn I was watching depicted a busty brunette and three guys. The brunette had a dick in every hole, and sometimes two dicks in one hole. I was just getting warmed up with my favorite purple vibrator tickling my bald pussy when all the lights went out.

Foul language spilled out of my mouth while I got up and went to the window. The screen of my laptop was reflected in the window pane, still playing the porno. There was no rain, there was no lightning. I couldn't for the life of me figure out why the lights went out. I know I paid the bill. It was late, there was no point in worrying about it that night.

I crawled back in bed and decided to make the most of the remaining battery life of my laptop. I picked up my still buzzing toy and rubbed it between my moist pussy lips. On my computer screen I watched one guy slide his eight inch cock into the brunette's sloppy pussy. She was laying on top of the second guy who had his cock in her ass, and the third guy was pounding her face. I imagined I was that brunette as I slid my vibrator into my then wet cunt in one smooth stroke. My eyes rolled back into my head and I moaned as the vibrating rabbit ears made contact with my over sensitive clit.

My vibrator felt so good as it slid in and out of my pussy, matching the strokes of the guy fucking the brunette's ass. Then the camera concentrated on the guy with his dick in the brunette's mouth. I slid my wet vibrator out of my pussy and sucked it into my own mouth, matching the two on the screen stroke for stroke. Once my vibrator was clean of my juices and covered from tip to base in spit, I slid it back into my aching pussy. My breathing got heavier, and the screen went blurry.

I stopped my movements and looked around. I wasn't cumming, why is my vision blurry? I blinked, rubbed my eyes and looked around my room again. Something smelled strange. Everything had a weird purple haze around it. I looked down and realized my vibrator was still buried in my pussy. Then the purple haze closed in and everything went black.

It took me a while to come back to reality. At least it seemed like a while. For all I knew it could have been five minutes. At first I had tunnel vision, like I was wearing blinders. Slowly my range of vision returned to normal, but that was the only thing that was still normal.

I didn't recognize my surroundings. I tried to sit up and look around the room but I couldn't move. I didn't see anything holding me down. No straps or cuffs. No visible bonds of any kind, but I definitely could not move anything but my head. I panicked. I fought whatever object or power held me to the surface I was laying on until I was drenched in sweat and gasping for breath. That was when I saw "It" for the first time.

Just for better clarification let's call "It" Sam. It's a good name, not very gender specific. I'm still not sure what Sam's actual gender was, or even if the species has genders.

Anyway, the room I was in was lit by what seemed like yellow bio-luminescent patches along the wall. They didn't seem to give off a lot of light, but the room was lit well enough for me to make out minor details about my surroundings. For instance, I could see Sam in the corner. I could see up the walls a good fifteen foot, but I couldn't see the ceiling. The room was probably twelve foot wide and fifteen foot long. I couldn't turn my head enough to see the floor.

I scanned the walls closely. I saw no windows, and I didn't see a door either. Nothing that even resembled a door of any kind. Not even a hobbit hole!

The surface I was laying on was smooth and warm on my bare bottom. I was wearing just the large T shirt I had put on after my shower. As I shifted my weight, the surface gave. It felt kind of like a gel filled water bed. No matter how much I shifted my weight though, or squirmed, the invisible bonds never loosened. Then again, I realized, they never tightened either.

The fact that I couldn't feel any pressure from the bonds at all scared me more than I would have liked to admit. They seemed to move with me, but still held me securely to whatever surface I was on. As I pondered the impossibility of the situation, I looked around the room again. My eyes came to rest on Sam, who up until that moment had been overlooked. What had originally seemed to be just a man of small stature, was holding up and examining my vibrator!

My cheeks started burning as I watched Sam turn the toy this way and that. As soon as I realized what Sam was holding embarrassment momentarily overrode my fear. At that moment Sam looked up at me like the alien sensed the mood change. The eyes that burned into mine were oddly animal like. They glowed with reflected light. I groaned as I realized this probably meant the strange people could see well in the dim light. A plan of escape that I didn't even realize had been forming in my mind died a heartbreaking death.

Sam looked at me for a few seconds more then went back to his examination of the vibrator. I couldn't tell if the toy was still turned on or not. Then I noticed a light that didn't seem to match what came from the walls of the room. I strained to see what the source of the light was.

It was my laptop! It was turned away from me and the dull silver cover made it difficult to discern in the gloom. From the way the light flickered I could tell that something was still playing on the screen. I watched in horror as Sam stepped around in front of the computer. My eyes widened in shock and disbelief as I got my first good look at Sam.

The body was basically man shaped. Head, shoulders, legs, and eyes were almost "normal". The strange azure tint of the creature's skin was unbroken on what I could see, which was from mid torso up. It didn't look like Sam had a nose or ears, and I could just make out what I believed to be his mouth. It was hard to tell though.

You hear about people all the time raving about alien abductions and UFOs. I had always written those people off as attention whores or drug addicts. I was still scared shitless mind you, I didn't want to be dissected or tortured. However my naturally curious nature kept me from falling back into panic mode.

I watched Sam watch the computer screen for what seemed like ages. The alien never once looked up from the porno. Finally the light from the screen went black. Either the porno had ended or the battery died. I suspected it was the latter of the two.

Sam picked up my vibrator again and walked over to me. I broke out in a cold sweat, the fear resurfacing. As Sam got closer to me I could make out a few more details. There was no hair, no wrinkles, no markings at all anywhere on that smooth body. As my eyes traveled up and down I confirmed that there was not a stitch of clothing anywhere to be found. Nor was there any sort of apparent genitals.

The same slightly azure, smooth skin covered every inch of Sam's body. Sam's hands were strange as well. One hand had no fingers on it, and the other one, still carrying my toy, had only two. I did a double take then shook my head in confusion. I distinctly remember Sam handling my vibrator with both hands. How could that be possible when only one hand had fingers?

I looked up in Sam's face as he stopped about a foot away from me. The fingerless hand extended toward my head and I squeezed my eyes shut tight, expecting this to be the end. The only thing that happened though was a flash of bright white light. For a heartbeat I saw the blood vessels in my eyelids.

kimberlyWalker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kimberlyWalker

I opened my eyes to see if I had died. I was still in the same room, with the same alien, and still bound.

There was now a three-dimensional image of a human body next to Sam. I assumed it was my body, and the bright light had been a scan of some sort. The image showed blood vessels and a beating heart. It showed a thermal scan, the vivid reds, oranges, and blues hurting my eyes.

The scan also revealed another feature that I wasn't too sure about. It was a bunch of lines that looked a lot like the blood vessels but they were defined in another color. They didn't connect to the heart, instead they seemed connected to the brain and were concentrated close to the skin's surface. There was a mass of them on my feet, head, hands and especially my groin and nipples. Nerves! I realized they were nerve endings.

Sam turned back to me. I felt the end of my baggy T shirt lifted and heard a ripping sound. I looked down and saw a blade being run up my shirt toward my throat. The blade mercifully stopped at the collar of my shirt. The blade disappeared into Sam's hand. Three small curled appendages, where the blade had just been grasp the fabric of the shirt and pulled it away from my body.

"W-w-wha-t do y-you wan-t-t?" I stammered.

Sam stopped and cocked his head at me. I saw what I had thought was his mouth move, but there was only a very low buzzing sound in my ears.

"What are y-y-you goin-ng to d-d-do with me?" I tried again.

Still the only thing I got was a buzzing sound. "Great," I thought, not only did Sam not speak the same language, its not even the same frequency. I closed my eyes and resigned myself to whatever fate had in store for me. They always tell you to go along with what the kidnapper wants to up your chances of survival right?

Even though I had just made this decision, I squeaked in alarm and almost had a heart attack when I felt something brush my exposed nipple. I opened my eyes to see Sam holding my weakly vibrating toy over my chest. My other nipple received the same light touch with the tip of the toy. This time I only watched Sam's face. There was no expression there, only concentration. Sam turned back to the three-dimensional image who's heartbeat had increased, at the same time mine had.

The batteries in the toy died then. Sam set the silent piece of phallic shaped plastic down beside me. A slightly blue tinted replica took its place. This one made no sound but as soon as it made contact with my hardening nipples I realized two things simultaneously. One, it was definitely vibrating. Two, it was Sam's hand!

The surface was just as smooth as his skin looked, but the veins that had been on my purple vibrator to make it more realistic were present as well. The replica was again placed on my nipple, this time Sam held it there longer. Suddenly my other nipple started vibrating too. Two replicas were now visible, each one pressed against a nipple. Sam turned back to the three-dimensional image. I looked as well.

The lines that I had figured to be nerves were pulsing with energy around my nipples, and was it just my imagination or was the red thermal area around my groin getting redder? I rolled my eyes. I was getting turned on by this. I had an alien all but fondling my breasts with his strange mold-able hands and I'm getting turned on! I couldn't believe it. I took a deep breath and tried my best to control my body's reactions.

"Ohhh..." I groaned.

If my hands had been free I would have clamped one over my mouth. One of Sam's vibrator hands had turned into a human hand and now he was fondling my breast. It felt amazing! Nothing like I had ever felt before. The hand was silky smooth and firm. I arched my back as much as the bonds would allow, trying to press more of my breast into his hand.

I didn't know what had gotten into me. I'm not normally a very animated person when someone was playing with my beasts, but this felt amazing! I looked over to the image of my body and saw the nerves pulsating around the breast Sam's hand was on. It was almost like something about Sam's hand was super charging the nerves. Soon my other breast was getting the same treatment.

A constant stream of "Ohhhhh"'s and "Fuucckkk"'s were coming out of my mouth.

My pussy was drenched. Sam hadn't gone near it and I could feel my bottom resting in a small pool of my juices. At this point I didn't care to think twice about a third limb that snaked itself out of Sam's side. It took on more of a normal cock shape and slithered its way between my legs.

I tried to spread my legs so this magical cock could bury itself in my sopping wet pussy. I had to have it inside me. I needed something inside me. I twisted and turned trying to find a way to pry my legs apart, but whatever held me down prevented it. Suddenly the bonds were gone and my legs flew apart, hitting the limits of my hip joints painfully. I didn't care.

I grabbed this latest addition and guided it to my dripping entrance. The nerves on the palm of my hand tingled where it made contact with Sam's skin. The more sensitive nerves in my pussy exploded as Sam's cock entered and stretched me wide. I screamed as an orgasm like I had never known before tore through my body. My pussy clenched Sam's cock again and again as I rode the massive waves of my orgasm.

I needed more! I grabbed one of Sam's hands and shoved his fingers in my mouth. I felt the hand transform as I started sucking. I swirled my tongue around the now bulbous head of another cock. I shoved as much of it as I could take down my throat, my mouth open to the limit to accommodate the large girth. I concentrated all my effort into sucking this alien dick, trying unsuccessfully to take my mind off of the wonderful sensations that were coming from my pussy.

I could feel another massive orgasm building. I redoubled my efforts on the cock in my mouth, it tasted sweet, with a metallic undertone. I swallowed, allowing my throat to constrict on the cock I was using to fuck my face. I could feel the raised veins of this alien's replica cock. I had no idea if Sam was even capable of ejaculating, but I was going to use all of my skill and fortitude to find out. I knew I would be cumming soon. I reached down between my legs and pulled the first dick out of my drenched cunt.

I placed it against my ass hole. My juices were running down my crack and I knew there would be more than enough lube to ease the passage into my virgin ass hole. I had always wanted a dick up my ass, however I was always too chicken to actually attempt it. Sam took the hint and his dick broke trough the restricting ring of my ass hole and buried itself deep inside me. Oh my god my nerves were on fire! I had never thought anything could have felt so good.

The pain of entrance was only an annoyance as Sam's dick moved in and out of my ass. The limb that still had a hand quickly became a third cock. As soon as I realized this, I stuffed this unused cock into my aching pussy. Now I had my mouth, my ass, and my pussy full of glorious alien cock.

All three dicks were pumping into me in unison. I started counting the strokes in my head. One, two, three, I was so close. Four, five, six strokes, oh my god, I'm almost there.

Seven, eigh.."Aaooohhhhrrrgghh!" I screamed loud enough to shatter glass.

My body convulsed and I felt warm liquid fill my pussy, ass, and throat. My orgasm somehow went a level higher as the alien came inside me. So much cum! Using my pelvic and throat muscles I milked every drop. The last thing I remember is feeling Sam's cum dripping out of my holes, making the nerves tingle as it went.

I woke up back in my bedroom. The lights were on, my laptop and vibrator batteries were dead. I could barely move. My throat was raw, my pussy was sore and swollen, and I don't even want to talk about what my ass felt like. I could still feel the tingling in all three places. I know it sounds like some bizarre dream, but it was defiantly real. It was the best night of my life!

Published 
Written by lins1988
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments