Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cinder Whore, Chapter 5

"Bella continues in her submission by getting her nipples pierced!"

17
13 Comments 13
6.7k Views 6.7k
4.9k words 4.9k words

It had been a little over a week since Bella was bought at the auction and had come to live with Master Mark. He had taken her cherry and made her a woman. He had shown her the joys of sex and had begun her transformation into his slut by having her shave her pussy. Now the time had come to continue her transformation… her date with the body piercer had come. She was to have her nipples pierced today.

Bella was nervous about the appointment. "Master, would you stay with me today? I am a little scared of getting my nipples pierced," she said.

"I will stay with you if that will make it easier for you, yes Bella. But I am taking you to the best piercing studio in the country. I know the guy who runs it and who will be doing your piercing - there isn't anyone I trust more than this guy. You are in the best possible hands Bella," he told her. That made Bella feel a lot better.

"You sure know a lot of people, Master!" Bella said.

"Well, Kathy from the dress shop was a former submissive to me. Amanda and I have been friends for a long time. Big Pete, the man you will meet today, comes to a lot of the BDSM parties and is well known in the D/s community. So yeah I guess I know a few people," he said.

"Yes Master," she said.

"I'm sure there'll be other friends of mine that I'll introduce you to in the future as well. It's good that you get to know these folks because they can help you with different things when you need them," he said.

They drove over to this little shop stuck down in the basement of an office building. The place didn't look like much of a shop - there was no fancy sign outside and the inside wasn't well decorated. It kind of reminded Bella of an old-fashioned barbershop. In the middle of the small room was a chair that looked kind of like a barber chair except with bigger and wider arms.

There was also a small table like a massage table. The walls were the only real indication of what the place really was. The walls were covered with tattoo designs of all kinds and colors. There were tribal designs, skulls, flowers, hearts, and different fonts for lettering ideas.

On one side of the main room was a display case with contained hundreds of different type and styles of piercing jewelry; barbells, rings, sparkly dangles, and other items for different piercings. It was quite an impressive selection!

"Hey, Pete!" Mark said as the owner and main artist came up front from a small room behind an old white curtain. "Big Pete" was aptly named; he was a mountain of a man! Standing six and a half feet tall and weighing in at over three hundred pounds he looked like he could take on any NFL linebacker and most probably win! Dressed in his biker leather with a scraggly beard, he looked like his middle name was trouble.

"Hi Mark, how are things?" he said. He stretched out a hand to Mark that looked to Bella more like a ham than a hand.

"Not too bad. Hey, I'm in need of your services today. This is Bella. She needs her nipples pierced. She's my girl, so I wanted to come to the best in the business," Mark said. Bella beamed at Mark's comment. She was his girl! The sound of that coming from her Master made her knees a little wobbly and weak!

"Well, thanks for the compliment! Sure we can pierce her nips. What did you have in mind?" Pete said.

"I would like horizontal piercings with sterling silver rings," Mark said.

"We can do that. But what I normally recommend is to start with barbells when first getting pierced - they are easier to care for until she heals up properly. They don't pull as much as rings would, and they are easier to keep clean," he said.

"That's fine. You're the pro here, so if you recommend barbells, then that's what we'll do," Mark said.

"Okay, now I have to hear it from you, Bella. For legal reasons. Is this what you want?" Pete asked.

"Yes, I want to have my nipples pierced just like you said," Bella confirmed.

"Okay then, if you will come with me we will get ready," Pete said. Bella followed Pete into the back room. Mark came along, just as he said he would. Mark took a seat out of the way as Pete began preparing his tools. Once all of his equipment was ready, he put on his rubber gloves and then tore open a packet of alcohol wipes.

"This is to clean the area real good. The cold alcohol also helps to get your nipples hard and erect," he said. And as he wiped her nipple off, the evaporation of the alcohol did just that; her nipple stood at attention, tall and proud.

With his gloved fingers, he pinched and tugged gently at the hard bud, making it harder and stiffer. He needed to get her nipple to its maximum size so he would know where to place the piercing. Her nipple swelled up and began to ache a bit. Bella started to moan softly as he toyed with it.

When he felt Bella's nipple was at its hardest and fullest, he picked up a pair of piercing forceps and, holding it firmly with the tool, he took a sterilized piercing need and pushed it swiftly through the base of the meaty bud.

Bella whimpered and gripped the arms of the chair as the pain shot through her, but Mark was directly behind her, coaching her the whole time.

"It's okay my sweet slut… It's okay, I am right here… You are doing so good… My good girl," he said in a soft calming voice. Bella tried to relax and breathe as Pete inserted the barbell piercing in place in her nipple. There was only a single drop of blood which he wiped away with a sterile gauze pad, and then he coated the whole nipple and piercing with antiseptic and covered it with a large bandage to keep it clean and dry.

Now it was time to do the second one, he repeated the procedure in cleaning and sanitizing the area. Bella's second nipple responded just like the first, but when it came time to do the actual piercing, Bella was ready this time. It didn't hurt as much because she knew what to expect and it was quickly over. Once Pete had covered her other nipple with a bandage, he gave her some instructions for aftercare.

"Okay, we're done. It's going to take some time for these to heal completely. For the next few weeks, I want you to rotate the bar every day so it doesn't grow back over the piercing. You won't have to do it today, but starting tomorrow, do it every day once in the morning and once at night. Just a little half twist is fine, nothing too radical.

"No pinching or pulling on the nipple for at least a month. And no licking or sucking either - we don't want these to get infected. Keep your nipples clean and dry - cover them with these plastic bandages when showering for a while. And if you have any problems at all, come back and let me see them. I want to see you back in a month to check on these, okay?" Pete said.

"We will be back in a month. She still needs a 'hood piercing', will she be able to get that then?" Mark asked.

"Sure that's not a problem. I can check these piercings and do her 'hood' at the same time," Pete said. "But I suggest you get plenty of sex before you come back if that's your plan. She will be out of commission for at least a month to six weeks afterward!" Pete laughed at his joke. Bella, still standing there between the two men topless, blushed deeply at Pete's remark.

After she had dressed and Mark paid for the work done, they left the tattoo shop and headed home. On the way, they talked about what had just happened.

"So what do you think of your new piercings, Bella?" Mark said.

"I like them, Master. Thank you for getting them for me. I can't wait for them to heal so I can put the rings in there. I saw some other things that I want to show you next time we go there… some really pretty things," Bella said.

"And I'd like to see them too. So did it hurt much?" he asked.

"The first one hurt more than the second, but I think it was because I didn't know what to expect. They are throbbing a little now, but I'm sure that will go away," Bella said. Then Bella paused for a couple moments before continuing. "These are the first piercings I've ever had," she said very softly, "My mother was planning to take me to get my ears pierced for my sixteenth birthday, but she became sick before then so I never got to go."

Mark noticed the change in her mood and took her hand. "It must have been very hard on you, Bella. I am sorry that you had such a hard time the last few years. But that just makes me all the more determined to make sure the rest of your life is easier."

"Thank you, Master. You have already been very good to me, buying me new clothes, and getting me pierced. But most of all, you have treated me like a person instead of like something you scrape off your shoe before you go into the house. Hilda may have been my aunt and her daughters my cousins, but they weren't family," she said.

"Well, Hilda and her daughters are in your past now. You needn't worry about them anymore. You are mine now, and it is my job to care for you and make sure you are safe and happy. I plan on doing just that," he said.

"And it is my job to care for you, Master, and I am going to do just that as well," she said. Then Bella unbuckled her seat belt and turned in her seat to face Mark. Smiling playfully, she unbuckled his seatbelt and started to open his pants. Once she got his belt unbuckled and his pants unzipped and pulled open, she started tugging on his pants.

Mark lifted his ass off the seat to allow her to pull his pants and boxers down and his cock sprang free. Bella wrapped her hand around his hard cock and felt it throbbing as she squeezed it. She licked him a few times, before wrapping her lips around her Master's fat cock and starting to suck his cock, bobbing up and down like she had been shown to do.

Bella was a quick study and had developed quite some skill in giving blowjobs, and she was giving it her all. Mark could barely keep the car on the road, moaning at the wonderful feeling of her wet, warm mouth and her tongue working the underside of his cock.

She had gotten his entire shaft nicely wet with her saliva and was fully concentrated on giving him the best blowjob she possibly could. She reached between his spread legs and cradled his balls, massaging them the best she could in the confined area while she continued sucking and slurping on his cock

Mark knew that the way she was going at his aching cock, that he was not able to devote his full attention to the road, so as she kept teasing him and making him hotter and harder, he quickly looked for a place to pull over and park.

Just when he thought he couldn't hold out much longer, there appeared a scenic pull off. With a quick turn into the pull off, he drove the car to the far end of the pull off. There was a small stand of trees which would help block them from the view of the road and traffic going by.

He stopped the car and turned off the engine. He got out of the car and opened the back door, pulling out one of the car's floor mats. He walked around behind the car and dropped the mat onto the paved street surface. Then he went around to open her door. "Come with me," he said, pulling her up out of her seat. He took her around to the back of the car and stood with his back to the car.

Bella knew instantly what he wanted, and she dropped to her knees on the floor mat. She took him into her mouth and resumed where she had left off. After a couple of quick licks just to get his cock wet again, she wasted no more time playing around. She took a deep breath as she began taking him deeper into her mouth, trying to deepthroat him.

She had never done this before and wasn't sure what she was doing even had a name, she just knew that if he liked his cock sucked she would try to suck the whole thing! She took him deeper and deeper until he was at the back of her throat. Ignoring the sudden need to gag, Bella swallowed, opening her throat and allowing her to push Mark's cock down her throat still further.

Once past her gag reflex, she pushed on until she had him fully in her mouth and her nose was pressed against his abdomen. She held him there listening to his approving groan until she had to come up for air. She pulled back, gagging a bit on the way out, but once she cleared her airway, she sucked in a deep breath and looked up at him.

"I am impressed, slut! I wouldn't think that you would be able to do that yet. After all, you are still pretty new to the cock sucking thing!" he said, smiling.

"Well to be truthful Master, I wasn't sure I could do it either. Or do it right. I'm glad that you liked it, though, and I will get better at it with practice," she said.

"I'm sure you will. And I will make sure you get plenty of practice too," he said. Bella giggled at his remark.

"But since you've gone to all the trouble to get my cock nice and hard, I might as well find a use for it! Stand up, slut, and bend over the trunk," he said, pulling her to her feet and laying her face down over the trunk lid. Bella stood there with her legs spread wide and her dress pulled up over her back, her naked ass exposed. Her face was down on the trunk lid as she waited for whatever he was going to do to her.

Margoha_ivi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Margoha_ivi

Mark knelt down behind her on the floor mat. Bella's long slender legs formed a perfect inverted V in front of him leading his gaze up to the apex where her treasure resided. Encased in the nylon stockings he had bought for her. He would require her to wear stockings whenever they went out from now on.

Mark ran his hands up her legs enjoying the feel of her stockings and the gasp when he reached the lacy tops and moved onto bare flesh. His hands moved over her creamy ass cheeks and then down her legs again.

His next pass was up against the insides of her legs; he smiled when she sucked in a deep breath as his hands neared her molten core. She trembled as he got closer to her magical place and his fingertips lightly brushed over her denuded and dripping slit.

"Oh, God, Master!" Bella moaned loudly as she felt his fingers playing over her most sensitive flesh. She wiggled her ass letting him know she was enjoying his touch.

"You like my hands on you here do you? Let's see how much you like it," he said, then his fingers parted her pussy lips and he dipped a couple fingers inside to check her for wetness.

"Ahhh, Masterrr…" Bella moaned as he probed her. She pushed her ass back, hoping to get his hand deeper inside her and feel those wonderful fingers further in her wet tunnel. He fingered her and pumped his digits in and out of her, listening for the wet squishy sounds that would tell him she was thoroughly lubricated.

Bella was already pretty damp from sucking Mark's cock while driving. Although he hadn't allowed her to touch herself, she had been rubbing her legs together subconsciously, and she had gotten wet without even realizing it. Now, with his fingers churning her insides into a froth, she was moaning and wriggling and stomping her feet in wild frustration.

"Master please fuck me! Please! I need to feel you inside me! Fuck me! Fuck me like the slut I am and use me for your pleasure!" she cried out.

Although Bella's invitation was certainly tempting and Mark would have loved to take her up on her offer, he had other things he wanted to do before committing to fucking her. He pulled his fingers out of her wet, slick cunt to Bella's whimpers of disappointment and then spread her ass cheeks wide apart.

"Before I fuck you slut, I want to taste you. I want to devour you," he growled.

Bella moaned at his words. He smiled, seeing how easily he could control her with just his voice and his words.

"Such a pretty pussy you have… is your pussy wet, my little slut?" he asked.

"Oh, yes Master!" Bella groaned, her arousal making her lightheaded as she struggled to maintain her senses.

"Yes, I can see how wet you are, dripping your pussy juices onto the ground. Is that pussy hungry… hungry for a hard, fat, cock maybe?" he asked.

"Oh God, Master, please! Please fuck me! Oh please! I'm begging you Master please!" Bella sobbed. She cried as she laid over the trunk lid - she wasn't used to his teasing yet - she needed him desperately.

Without responding with words, Mark shoved his face deep between her spread ass cheeks a took a long slow lick at her pussy cleaning off the sweet juices that had trickled out and still clung to her swollen pussy lips. He had no more finished lapping at her slit when he shoved his tongue between those lips and as deep into her wet tunnel as he could reach.

Bella's fragile and tenuous grip on reality was instantly ripped to shreds, as the sensations of what his tongue was doing to her registered in her overtaxed mind.

"Oh my God Master! Oh please, may I cum! Please, Master please I need to cum so badly! May I cum please?" Bella cried, trying very hard to do what she was supposed to do, but knowing if he said no she might not be able to hold it back.

Fortunately for her, Mark already knew of her desperation, and mercifully he would allow her the release she needed so badly. But before he pushed her over the edge, he wanted to hear her beg a little more!

"So you want to cum do you, slut? You want me to make you cum?" he asked, taunting her.

"Yes, Master Please! Oh, god, please make me cum!" she cried.

"Well that's all well and good for you, whore, but what about me? What will you do for me if I make you cum?" he asked.

"Anything Master! I'll do anything you want! Just please, please make me cum! Oh, Master, please! Pleeease!" she begged, sobbing.

"Anything covers a lot of ground, whore… are you sure you would do anything for me?" he asked.

"Yes, Master I swear! Anything! Please, please make me cum Master! please, please, please!" Bella said, nearly hysterical now.

"Very well then. I suggest you find something to hang on to…" he said. Bella knew he wasn't kidding and she stretched her hands forward to grip where the window came down to the trunk. When he saw she was ready, he shoved his face into her ass crack and fulfilled his end of their bargain.

"Ohh, MASTERR!" Bella screamed as she felt her orgasm slam into her like a runaway freight train. Her fingers curled into the space between the rear window and the edge of the trunk lid and turn white as the strain took hold.

Her legs were straining as well, trying to hold her up when all they really wanted to do was buckle and drop her to the ground under her. They began shaking violently as they labored to keep her upright even as she writhed and squirmed under her Master's tormenting tongue.

Mark stood up and before Bella's orgasm had dissipated, he had shed his pants and boxers and had his steel-hard cock in hand. Without warning or hesitation, he pointed the tip of his cock at her drooling cunt and thrust hard and deep into her.

He shoved his cock fully into her until his balls slapped her ass. Then he pulled back completely out of her only to shove back in the same way again. He repeated this in and out fucking her several times, each one causing her to gasp as she felt him suddenly opening her.

He held her down with one hand as he pounded her young tender pussy with stroke after savage stroke of his relentless cock. With his other hand, he would occasionally smack her white, upturned ass in between strokes, alternating hands so he could give the other cheek its due as well.

Bella squealed with each smack of his hand on her ass, but she didn't try to move away or dodge the blows. Instead, she actually pushed back as if welcoming it, inviting it to smack her again.

Mark reached around her, his fingers found her clit. He began rubbing the swollen sensitive bud as he kept them plunging in and out of her cunt. Bella was still too sensitive from just cumming to withstand this new onslaught for very long.

"Master! Oh God, I'm cumming again! May I cum? Please, may I cum, Master?" Bella cried out.

"I don't know, slut - you have already promised me you would do anything for me… what else can you offer me?" he said, toying with her.

"Master, please! I need to cum! I need to cuuum, Massterr!" she moaned long and loud. She stomped her foot in exasperation and despair at his teasing.

He reached forward and grabbed a large handful of her hair and pulled her up off the trunk and back to him. "What are you?" he barked.

Bella didn't know how to answer him. What did he want her to say? "I-I don't understand…" she said.

Smack! Mark slapped her tit hard making Bella gasp and squeal. "Now I'll ask you again - what are you?" he barked louder and more commanding this time.

"I am a slut, Master! I am a whore! A cocksucking whore, Master!" Bella said loudly, her tit stinging from the hard slap.

Smack! Mark slapped her other tit just as hard and continued, "Whose slut are you? Who do you belong to? Tell me you fucking whore - who owns you?" he growled.

"You, Master! I belong to you! I am your slut, your whore, Master I am yours!" she said, sobbing now. Mark knew that her need was almost unbearable and that she had just about reached her limit. While she hadn't yet called out her safeword, he knew that if he didn't end this soon, she might go to a place she wouldn't know how to return from.

"That's right whore, you do belong to me. You are my property now; you are here for my pleasure. If and when I should allow you to serve me you will do so with this same enthusiasm. And should I desire to see you cum, I will grant you your release, should you deserve it. Do you think you deserve your release now slut?" he said.

"Please Master, Pleeease make me cum!" she begged and pleaded.

"Then CUM!" he commanded as he shoved his cock deeper into her. Bella screamed out as she burst, unable to contain the fireworks going off in her head. Holding her orgasm back intensified it tremendously, and her already tattered senses could not process the increased load. She had reverted back to pure animal instinct, and the orgasm was having its way with her.

Two hard orgasms so close together had worn Bella out to the point where her legs were too weak and wobbly to support her. Had it not been for Mark standing behind her, pinning her to the back of the car with his body and holding her down on the trunk lid, she would have surely collapsed and fallen onto the hard pavement.

But Mark wasn't going to allow her to get hurt. When her orgasm had worked its way almost completely through her and only the occasional spasm still caused her to shudder, he eased her down onto the ground, making her kneel on the floor mat in front of him. She knew that he had not reached his own release and it would be up to her to finish him off.

Without a word of prompting, she went straight to work, reaching up to wrap her hand around the base of his cock and looking up at him as if asking permission before beginning.

"Keep your hands down at your sides. Use your mouth only, understand?" he ordered. Bella nodded that she understood his command, and then she wolfed down his cock hungrily.

Her warm, wet mouth engulfed Mark's cock, taking him nearly down to his pubes. Bella's mouth started bobbing up and down his cock, making sexy slurping noises, while sucking him. She stopped sucking, popping him out of her mouth only to lick up and down the length of his hard shaft like she was licking at a popsicle.

Mark reached down and began fondling her breasts and pinching her nipples. Then he took her head in both hands and pushed it back to rest against the plastic bumper cover of his car. Holding her head in place, he began fucking her mouth, moving his hips back and forth instead of her bobbing on his cock.

With her saliva running out of the corners of her mouth and dripping down onto her tits and the floor mat under her, Bella allowed the hard meaty shaft to slide slickly in and out of her mouth as she sucked hard on the pole, trying to get it to give up its precious cargo.

Mark held her head in place, pinned on both sides by her hair as he thrust deeply into her mouth making her gag a bit occasionally when he went deeper. But she knelt there patiently, knowing that this was what he wanted her for and happy just to be able to please him.

He pistoned in and out of her mouth until he felt himself nearing the end. Bella felt it too, as his cock swelled and his nuts drew up close.

"I'm going to cum slut," he announced as he began to peak.

"Please, Master! Please give me your cum! Shoot your hot, sweet cum into my mouth, on my tits, I don't care, just please give it to me!" Bella cried as he pulled out of her mouth and prepared to unload. She knelt there on the ground with her mouth open and her tongue out ready to receive his gift.

Mark's cock exploded, shooting the first stream of sticky white cum across her face before he fine-tuned his aim and the next spurt landed in her mouth. He shot another spurt onto her face and then gave her tits a couple before finishing off by filling her mouth with the rest. She held it in her open mouth until he gave her permission to swallow it down which she did, opening her mouth to show him it was empty.

He used his cock to smear the cum on her face all over her face. "Don't wipe this off until we get home." He made her rub the cum spilled onto her tits in telling her that "the girls" needed their protein too. She looked up and smiled, her face glistening with saliva and cum and her tits covered in cum as well. She took him back in her mouth, sucking the last drops of cum from him and cleaned his cock off. Then helped him dress again and got ready to head home.

Mark made her get in the car without pulling her dress up. He wanted her tits to remain uncovered for the rest of the way home so he could see his cum on them.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments