Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Inner Demon

"Ari imagines herself with both parts of Matthias."

7
3 Comments 3
4.3k Views 4.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words

The dream was a familiar one, to Aurianna. A memory from before Matthias had fallen from grace. Before he sacrificed himself for her. The recollection haunted her for years, feeding her guilt. But it wasn’t all bad. Some parts of it were rather pleasant…

With the sun beaming down on her eyes, Aurianna awoke, irritated. “Master?” she called as she sat up, rubbing her eyes, looking for him. Where was he? “Master?” she shouted a bit louder, standing now, stretching greatly. She walked a ways, remembering the pond they had passed. He was probably getting some water for the-

He was naked! In the water, with his back to her. Aurianna had nearly gasped as she saw him, covering her mouth to prevent the sound from escaping. She had seen him with his shirt off, a few times, but not like this. Not with water rolling down his well-defined shoulders, his muscles tensing just beneath the surface.

She had seen Jeoram, most of him, anyways, though not all at once like this. Besides, Jeoram didn’t look like that. Goddess, Matthias was a man. It was evident as she looked on, imagining herself slipping into the water with him. Splashing him, and watching the water roll down his abs and chest. Wrapping herself in his wet embrace, letting him kiss her, hard and deep like Jeoram did. She bet he could show her a thing or two about pleasure. Instead of fumbling about her body, like Jeoram.

Thinking that she wouldn’t get another chance like this, she crouched behind a tree. Fingers tugged at the laces of her breeches, pulling them open, just enough to fit a hand inside. Fitting a finger inside her warmth, teasing herself and imagining it was him. Matthias’ fingers, tracing trembling lips and teaching her throbbing clit. And perhaps, something more…

"Enjoying yourself, Ari?" he asked, emerging from the water. His smile was knowing, welcoming, amused. He stood before her, water trailing down his skin, grinning as she blushed and stared at his naked form. Kneeling before her, he raised her lips to his. "Why don't you come join me? I promise you'll enjoy it more."

“I…uh…I…” Goddess, was he really inviting her? Dreams merged with fantasy, past and present melding and mixing until the discrepancy was lost. No longer a teenage girl, fantasizing about her teacher. Now they were just a man and a woman, free to pursue their own desire. He kissed the apprehension away, melting her in his warm embrace, his lips pressed hard against hers, opening her mouth with longing. Her tongue sought out his, sliding along the hot muscle, granting access to her mouth as she sought entrance to his. 

She had stopped fingering herself, when he caught her, but had yet moved her hand away. The heat between her thighs grew more demanding, as his naked chest pressed against hers, and his mouth tasted her. Fingers moved again, filling her slit as he brought a hand down to cup her breast. Her nipple awoke to his touch, growing with excitement as he brushed against it with calloused fingers. The hand around his neck clung to him, even tighter, wanting more as she fingered herself harder.

He broke the seal of their lips, and she whimpered. He had his own plans, as he pulled her shirt over her head, his eyes moving down to gaze upon her bare chest. Her blush grew deeper, spreading over exposed skin.  He kissed her again, harder, hungrier. His hands hungrier, as they feasted on her body, caress her curves and sliding over her stomach. Still, she stroked, in and out, teasing her sopping slit. He joined her, adding one of his own thick fingers inside. Stretching her even more, until the pleasure was maddening.

“Master!” she cried, burying her head in his chest, her breath ragged and coming in gasps now. Her heart pounded, the blood racing through her body, a faint pink blush crawled along her complexion. She was tight around his finger and hers, throbbing in a way that made her breathless, and weak in his arms. “Master…” She exhaled, quivering against his touch.

Desire and amusement twinkled in Matthias' hazel eyes as she moaned out the word "Master". His finger stroked deeper, exploring the liquid heat of her sex. "Only if you're in that sort of mood, Ari," he murmured, his lips finding hers once more. Gently his tongue slipped into her mouth, thrusting and exploring with the same lazy heat as his finger.

He broke the kiss, trailing little kisses interspersed with gentle nips down her throat. "Goddess, I love you," he whispered against her skin, biting just hard enough to leave a little mark on her collarbone. His finger slipped over hers, withdrawing from her channel to circle her clit. "I never thought you might feel the same."

The words damn near broke her heart. Hearing them drawn from his lips made her hopeful and mournful. It was what she wanted, all she had wanted for a long time. And yet, hearing them now, in the context of the dream, left her empty. It wasn’t real, none of this was real, could never be real…

"I don't. I just want you." The new voice was Matthias' as well, but with a hard edge. It came from behind her, hot on the nape of her neck. Hands slid up her sides, cupping her breasts and squeezing them as a body pressed up against her back.

SalomeJade
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SalomeJade

The hands were ashen, tipped with blunt talons and covered with a fine pattern of scales.

That was what she expected to hear. It was something he would say, even when she was awake. It was the Matthias she had, and even that was enough, for her, and yet…

The man and the monster. The one who could love her, and the one that possessed her.

"You are such a hot little whore," the demon growled into her ear, grinding his thick cock against her ass as Matthias knelt before her, taking one of her nipples in his mouth as the other offered him her breasts. He circled the hard-little nub of flesh with his tongue, then scraped it gently will his teeth.

"I'm going to worship you, Ari," he whispered, slipping his finger from her sex and undoing her belt.

"I'm going to fuck you raw, bitch.” The demon pinched her nipples, rough, drawing arousal from the ache. His thick meat slid against her cheeks as Matthias pulled her pants down and kissed his way down her stomach. "I'm going to fuck every hole you have, make you into nothing more than a nasty little paladin cum slut for my demon cock."

Matthias' mouth hovered over her sex, breath cool on her liquid heat. "You can't just have one of us, Ari," he whispered, looking up at her as blunt talons scraped over her stomach and along her hip. "You have to take us both." His hands slid over her bare thighs as the scaled hand slid between them from behind.

“And you will, cunt. Over and over again." A blunt-taloned finger drove deep into her, and Matthias' tongue slid over her parted lips to toy with her clit.

She couldn’t. And more, she didn’t want just one. She needed both of them. There was a darkness in her, and whether it was put there by what happened to her, or awaken by it, it couldn’t be denied. It was who she was now.

She moaned against their dual attention, as it drove her wild. The gentleness of his mouth on her sensitive nub of femininity, the roughness of the finger stretching her slit. It was an all-out assault on her resistance, and they easily assailed her, bringing down her defenses. They would have her, all of her, and she would them, both of them.  Matthias lied down, looking up at her with love and worship. “Make love to me, Ari. I am yours.”

“I am going to take it from you, slut because you are mine.” The cock against her ass was a threat and a promise. He yanked her hair, pulling her head back. Fangs dug into her neck, as his talon fucked her. Finally, he released her, pushing her down towards Matthias. She crawled over him, and he embraced her, pulling her closer. She sunk down on his cock, letting him fill her with his love, gripping her fingers into his shoulders. From behind, she was pushed down, until her breasts flattened against his chest, and a second cock was brushing against her sex. The tip pressed against the tight ring of muscles until the head popped into her. Beneath her, he moved, slowly, igniting her passion.

“Give in, relax. I’m here,” Matthias caressed her face, while his free hand massaged her thigh.

“That’s right, whore. Give it to me,” He snarled into her ear, forcing his length within her.  Both men moved in her, overwhelming her with pleasure and pain, arousal and agony until there was no distinction. 

“Matthias…” She cried out, as both parts of him had her, and took her. Loved her, and fucked her.

Hands and lips traced fire over her skin. The demon wrapped a fist in her hair, pulling her head back and making an offering of her breasts to Matthias. With tender lips, he suckled them, savoring and worshipping their softness. Then rough scaled hands shoved her down, flattening her against him, and Matthias' tongue filled her mouth as the demon's fangs tore at the skin of her back and neck.

They made love to her and fucked her in an asynchronous rhythm, the demon's meat mercilessly violating her ass as Matthias rolled his hips, cock rubbing against her clit and pulsing within her with every slow upwards thrust.

"Goddess, you feel so good," Matthias groaned.

"You like that? You like taking me in your ass, you little whore?"

Their rhythms synchronized. Matthias' fingers dug into her hips, bruising her flesh as his hips bucked and he drove himself harder and deeper into her heat. The demon slowed, dragging his length along the tight ring that gripped him before pushing back into her. They alternated kissing her now, cocks never stopping as the demon's fangs pierced her flesh as Matthias' hungry mouth found hers, and then the demon's serpentine tongue fucking her throat as Matthias nibbled at her ear.

"Close, Ari!"

 "Gonna fill you up, slut!"

Voices merged into an erotic chorus as man and demon became thicker and harder within her. "Fuck Ari, I'm, I'm–" The demon's hands flattened her breasts as he pulled her back against him, and Matthias' nails drew spots if blood as he pulled her down onto him, and both man and demon thrust hard and deep into her one last time. Inarticulate cries of pleasure tore from their throats as cocks pulsed and thick, hot seed spurted deep into her body.

 

Published 
Written by Xanaphia
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments