Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Day In 2335: Nina Watson, Newsreader

"Nina herself becomes the top story."

9
5 Comments 5
7.0k Views 7.0k
3.7k words 3.7k words
“How much longer?” Little Jack rarely displayed patience.

His sister, Lula, had some patience, just not for her little brother. “Mom is always on at the same time. If you can’t work it out you don’t need to know.”

“Be nice to your brother, Lula.” I sat on the sofa and Jack climbed onto my lap. “Your mom will be on very soon.”

Occasionally, I let the kids stay up late to see their mom on tv. She was a newsreader and it was about to start. During the ads preceding the show a tingle in my left forearm brought my attention to a notice that appeared on my screen implant. The message was clear enough, but it made no sense. It read: Due to the presence of minors, yesterday’s news broadcast will be displayed instead of the live broadcast.

“Excuse me, guys, I need to do something. You stay here and watch mommy’s show, okay?” There was only a little complaining as I left Jack and Lula on the sofa to make my way to the bedroom. I locked the door and flipped on the viewing screen.

The intro was still playing and the viewer indicated that a holoview was available. That was another unusual occurrence. They never broadcast news using holographic cameras. I flipped it on anyway. The studio appeared and my wife was sitting behind her desk the same as she always did. The holographic projection had the desk bisecting my stomach. I hopped onto the bed, which was better positioned for holofilms.

From the bed, I noticed that the holographic projection even showed my wife’s legs. She looked great with her mid-thigh skirt and high heels. No doubt, the guys at work would talk about this the next day. Many of them envied him for having such a beautiful wife. Perhaps many others did as well, but with Nina being on the news, everyone knew who she was.

It was no different than normal. “Good evening, I am Nina Watson and this is Jefferson Metro News.” The first report was about a pirate attack on a cargo transport on its way to Earth with multiple crew missing, presumably to be sold on the alien market.

Once the unpleasant and serious topics were covered, Nina introduced Ted, who does the weather. The weather was not noteworthy either.

After the weather came the less serious topics and my wife was back at her studio desk. “On local matters…” At this point, someone interrupted my wife mid-sentence, marching into the studio. The expression on her face left no doubt that she was just as shocked as me.

The tall slender man looked vaguely familiar, but I could not place him until his slightly shorter, muscular sidekick appeared just behind him. “Never mind that, Nina! There are a huge number of viewers who have a very important question they desperately want to see answered.”

“What?” My wife was taken aback. She had lost her focus and appeared flustered.

The men had flanked her now, standing on either side. On the left, stood the tall, pale man dressed in a suit. Opposite him, was a burly man with a bald head and dark skin whose muscles were plainly visible through his tight t-shirt. He was dressed like he was headed to the gym.

I could not believe this was happening and she still had no idea. Addressing the viewers, the man spoke again, “Hi, I am Tom.”

The other picked up without missing a beat, “and I’m Harry. Nina, the public have insisted that we ask you…”

In unison, the men emphatically asked the question everyone watching could say with them, “Can you do your fucking job!” It was an unusual format where the guys never had a slot for their own show, but invaded other shows to challenge someone to the task.

The bronze tan Nina worked so hard to keep did not hide her blushing one bit. She even tried looking down and hiding behind her long blonde hair.

Tom tried to comfort her with a hand on her shoulder. “Nina, all you need to do is focus on your job and carry on as usual. Do that and we will send you on a ten day trip with Star Cruises.”

Someone must have given her instructions through her earpiece because my wife looked up at the camera again and continued where she left off. Whatever story it was did not register in my mind. My eyes were glued to Tom’s hands gently pulling Nina’s hair back behind her shoulders and then caressing her breasts on live broadcast.

There was a noticeable gasp between words as Nina spoke. Being felt up was clearly a distraction. Whether obvious to all viewers or not, I knew she was getting aroused by his touch. She was still reporting while being groped, “overcrowding on shuttle transports to the MOOOON…” My wife inadvertently shouted the word moon when Tom ripped her top open, sending buttons across the studio. For some reason, my mind was curious to know how many men were cheering throughout the city for finally having the privilege of seeing my wife’s tits popping into view. She preferred to wear tops with built-in support to a separate bra. This meant that everyone could see her bright pink nipples which the holoprojection showed to be erect.

She continued to read the news while Tom said, “Oh, yeah, those are nice,” and grabbed her tits again. While Tom continued to fondle, Harry knelt beside my wife. Harry placed a hand on her hip and slid forward to her knee. Then he pulled her knee off her other leg, uncrossing her legs. Using both hands, he spread her legs and the holoview zoomed in. My wife’s knees were several times larger than life. Her face was no longer in view but would have been through the ceiling if the view was complete. Lighting increased, brightening the space between her thighs. My wife often wore lace unders and the black lace let me, and everyone else, see that she had no hair on her pussy.

As if that was not enough, the creamy complexion of her thighs was invaded by a dark hand of Harry, reaching up. He pulled her unders aside immediately. There was an unobstructed view of my wife’s pussy as two dark fingers worked their way between her lips. The pitch of her voice fluctuated as she refused to stop reading.

The view returned to normal. The image of two guys touching my wife was surreal. The reality show had taken over the news. They waited for Nina to finish a topic before Tom interrupted. “Nina, you have met me and Harry, but now it’s time to meet the whole team. Here we all are, Tom, Dicks and Harry.” Both guys whipped out their dicks for Nina. She covered her face with her hands.

Having seen these guys before, their anatomy seemed even larger than I remembered since they were standing next to my wife. It was my assumption that Tom had gene alteration because his dick hung down nearly to his knee. With Harry, I was not sure because of the historical trend of his darker skinned ancestry, but his was more notable for its significant girth.

Someone must have told her to continue, because my wife resumed with the news. “The annual Mayor’s Ball…”

Harry interrupted, “Hey, forget about the Mayor’s balls, you got mine and Tom’s right here, right now.” He slapped his dick on her cheek, not hard, but enough to get her attention. “Just kidding, honey. Feel free to talk about balls as much as you want.” Tom followed Harry’s lead and the city’s viewers got to watch their favorite news reader try to keep focused on her work while the two large cocks were rubbed on either side of her face.

“Sorry, I have to interrupt. Speaking is essential for the job, so give her some leeway for this part.” Tom put a hand under Nina’s chin and turned her to face him. He placed the head of his cock against her lips and my wife’s mouth opened. He stepped forward and slid deep into her right away. “Oh, yeah. Anybody at home who wanted to know, Nina Watson has a great mouth for sucking dick.” For a while, I just watched Tom slide his hips back and forth, making his dick partly disappear in my wife’s face.

Harry began to get impatient. “Don’t you want to suck mine, Mrs. Watson?”

Tom pulled out and let my wife turn to Harry. She took his cock in her hand, lifting it up herself. Her hand looked tiny, unable to reach all the way around it. “I never turn down chocolate.”

I could not believe it. She could get fired for something like that if the channel receives complaints on the grounds of social prejudice. As pointless as it was, I shouted at the holoprojection, “Just suck it, Nina. Don’t call it chocolate!” Being so large, my wife could barely fit Harry’s dick in her mouth. Watching my wife get her mouth stretched by a celebrity cock made mine twitch in arousal. Something about her face being distorted to please a man invigorated me. I could barely resist grabbing myself but knew I would want to fuck her as soon as she got home.

The guys decided she needed a fair chance and let her get back to reading. “The Annual Mayor’s Ball ..."

"Have you actually seen the mayor's balls?"

Nina smirked, trying to ignore Tom's interruption as she continued with the story. Her tone wavered as Harry took away her chair and Tom leaned her forward slightly. My wife’s tits swayed ever so slightly and I knew all the guys would be engrossed in the sight of her on this broadcast. I could see in her expression the exact moment Tom entered her.

Whatever my wife had to say about the mayor went in one ear and out the other. The next story was also lost on me, but I was acutely aware of her stunted speech. Nina was avoiding irregular volume by not speaking whenever Tom thrust himself against her.

It resembled a person still learning to read, except that her pauses often preceded very simple words like "the" and “and” rather than ones that required time to work out their pronunciation.

Tom stepped away, leaving Nina looking visibly more at ease. Harry moved to her side, eager to take his turn, and led her around the reading desk. The camera panned to stay on Nina. Harry pulled up her skirt, removed her unders and then lifted one of Nina's legs and pushed her knee over the top of the desk. The camera zoomed in on her pussy.

Our bedroom was filled with a five foot tall image of Nina's pussy.

KylieKennt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KylieKennt

Details were so clear that small trembling twitches looked like she was flexing in anticipation. Her arousal was visible in the moisture that covered her completely. Then a thick black cock appeared and split her open. To my knowledge, "Oh, God!" is never written on her script, but that is what Nina said, twice.

Pussy disappeared as the camera panned up her body. With a brief stop to enjoy her tits, it continued on to her face, also filling the projection. Nina wore an expression which combined the furrowed brow of concentration with intense arousal shown by what would be puckered lips if she had not been firmly biting her lower lip. Her eyes were closed for several moments. This was one of several seed faces Nina used.

When she opened her eyes she began another story. "Two pirate ships were destroyed by, oh fuck, the navy as they tried to intercept - yes, YES - uh, intercept cargo transports from the Vantra system."

Her face turned sideways. The view backed off to show her entirely. Harry now held one of Nina's legs over his shoulder which left her leaning on the desk. He hugged her thigh and started pumping her hard.

Nina could not keep her head still and had trouble reading the story. The pause grew to several seconds. She let her head rest on the back of her hands on the surface of her desk. Her panting and a stifled groan accompanied the fast pounding of flesh.

"It looks like Mrs. Watson is struggling to do her job."

Tom's declaration spurred her on. Nina pulled her leg down to the floor and became more assertive. She pushed Harry back and got Tom onto the desk and climbed over him. My wife spread her legs and knelt over Tom's cock. She held it an let herself down on him gently.

Nina's butt rested on Tom as she resumed the news. As she spoke, her hips ground into him. This evolved into lifts as she started to fuck him properly. By the next topic Nina was bouncing vigorously. Her tits moved in irregular ways, a mesmerising sight which I knew would be discussed long after this broadcast.

The view obviously enticed Harry as well. Dark skinned hands appeared around her sides and grabbed her tits. Nina smiled and continued reading. I simply watched her tanned, but comparatively pale, flesh bulge between dark fingers squeezing and contorting her shape.

The entire desk began to turn. I had no idea it could do that, but Harry rotated it 180 degrees. Nina twisted her body and looked over her shoulder to keep reading. It was Tom who told her, "Turn around." My wife needed more instruction to get her to lean back on her hands and spread her legs, exposing her pussy directly forward. It was the first I noticed her heels. Somehow that height made her legs look even better. More eyes would likely be centered on her dripping pussy which was swollen in arousal. The deep pink of her inner flesh pouted, begging for more cock.

She poised herself, crablike, over Tom and began the next story. Tom took a moment touch my wife and spread her pussy open for the entire world to see. I hoped whatever Nina was saying was not important because no one would care. Tom moved his hand under her so he could give her butt cheeks a friendly grope. Then he grabbed his dick with one hand and held it up. He did not aim for her pussy, preferring instead to take her anally.

Nina paused, jaw shaking slightly as Tom pushed up inside her ass. This moment felt most personal to me. It was our little secret. No one else knew that Nina always holds her breath when anything is inserted in her ass. There was a brief grimace, perhaps she would have preferred more lube, but she would not be upset by Tom’s move.

It took a few strokes before Nina focused once more and resumed the story. She was still in the same position, her butt a few inches above Tom when he was flat on the desk. His hips lifted rapidly and plunged deep inside her. I was impressed that his entire length disappeared inside her. My wife was having trouble keeping calm. There were quick bursts of words followed by short breaks, “...donated by the Parra… Foundation to help those in… need of assistance… in evacuating their… planet.”

I tried to tune out. The Khorr system has been dying for a hundred thousand years. There is no need for mad panic now. A calm and calculated evacuation would serve better. It was a frustrating distraction from the truly spectacular event of Tom and Harry fucking my wife.

To me, it was obvious that my wife was aroused. If the viewers were lucky, she would have an orgasm on air. I set the projection to dual view. The left showed my wife's face. The right had the action taking place between her legs.

Pauses coincided with the start of Tom's upward thrusts and a slight quiver in Nina's lower lip. Very likely, Nina was enjoying this as much as her viewers. No additional lubrication had been applied, but Nina was dripping. There were visible streaks hinting at her pleasures. Tom was unrelenting. The sound of their bodies slapping became as loud as Nina's voice.

She was turning again. The split views both tracked their subjects perfectly. My wife continued facing forward while speaking. The long cock penetrating her ass looked even more impressive from the side.

Then Harry appeared, his cock at least. I switched back to single view. Harry held on of Nina's legs up high. Her body rested on Tom, his cock buried inside her. Harry rubbed his dick up and down her pussy before pushing forward.

"Oh my God!" Nina shouted as Harry thrust into her. Those words were unlikely to have been on her screen. The struggle to focus was clear to anyone familiar with her, which was probably many millions watching. She looked intently at her display. Surprise flashed and then resolve.

Nina read on when as best she could. "My name is... Nina WATson.” She squealed her name out with such high pitch it was likely to upset people’s pets. “I will con-... tinue to read as long as I…. agree with them.”

There was a brief pause, perhaps a problem with her display. In the meantime, Harry and Tom picked up the pace and Nina was breathing heavier. Her eyebrows raised, “Fuck me.” Her tone was flat, as if she was reading another story. “With more feeling, Nina.” My wife opened her mouth, stunned at her mistake and blushed. “Oh sorry.” Looking into Harry’s eyes, she spoke with feeling, “Fuck me, Harry. Fuck me hard!”

She turned to read again, “Grab your tits.” This was immediately followed with a mumbled, “Shit.” Nina grabbed her tits as she was obviously instructed. Small hands caused her boobs to appear even larger. Nina let her head fall back on Tom’s shoulder. Her body shifted slightly as the boys continued their double penetration assault. Tom was slow and smooth compared to Harry’s erratic tugging on Nina’s thighs and sometimes pulling all the way out.

We were given a bird’s eye view. Nina had closed her eyes. She made fists and mashed them into her boobs, pressing them in and together. Her mouth dropped open as a moan escaped. Muscles in her body began to flex on their own volition. My bedroom filled with the sound of her joy. Nina looked up with sudden intensity, directly at the camera. “Faster! Fuck me faster!”

Our view from over Harry’s shoulder looked like we were really fucking her. Harry went berserk. Nina bounced so hard she put her hands out for support. Her face was blurred and her tits shook wildly. “Oh, God! Yes!” Once more, Nina looked directly at me. Despite her attempt to focus, her eyes rolled back and she screamed out her pleasure. Neither of the boys stopped fucking, which left Nina grunting uncontrollably. She wailed as if it was torture, but it was clearly an orgasm that simply overwhelmed her.

Nina opened her eyes. Her head rested still. The panting slowed and eased down from that slightly uncomfortable high pitch to a more satisfying sound.

Harry was still moving slowly back and forth. He slipped out and moved closer to my wife’s face. The camera followed him, maintaining that personal perspective. Most of the world was probably looking down on my wife as Harry laid his cock on her lips. Nina smiled and opened her mouth. Harry stroked his thick shaft a few times and I felt like I could cum on her myself. As Harry grunted, the spurts began to shoot into my wife’s waiting mouth. Not a drop missed her, but he finished by wiping the tip down her cheek, leaving a trail of cum behind.

“Show me,” he said and Nina did as he asked and pushed his cum out until it filled the gap between her lips with bubbly white goo. “Good. Now swallow.” She did. She proved it by showing her empty mouth.

Tom’s face contorted behind Nina’s. He left his seed inside her and we all saw the satisfaction in his expression as he did so. He helped Nina get up and on her feet again.

The guys stood surrounding Nina, each facing the camera and still exposed. Nina’s skirt was bunched around her waist, her heels being the only other clothing she still wore. It was Tom who spoke. “Congratulations, Nina Watson, the viewers have decided…” After a pause both men said, “You can do your fucking job.”

“Really?” Nina was surprised after the way things finished.

“Yes, Nina. The last bit was a little extra that your boss and coworkers wanted. We have run a little over, but you got through the material. Well done.”

Cheers and clapping drowned out whatever Nina said to Tom. Staff who are normally not seen walked into view to congratulate her, or possibly to touch her while she was still naked. Then the show finished.

That was it. Everyone would know what my wife was like in bed now. I went back to see the kids asleep on the sofa. By the time I moved them to their beds I had a call from Nina. “Did you see my show?”

“Yeah. You were hot, Nina. I can’t wait to fuck you, if you aren’t too tired.”

“Thanks.” Relief was audible in her voice. “I need to ask you something.”

“Okay,” I braced myself for something, assuming it was bad news.

“Mr Larson wants me to see him before I go. I have a feeling he wants to fuck me.”

“Oh, is that all? If you think it’s a good idea then go ahead. But if he gets some, then I want some too. Okay?”

“Thanks, hun.” That was it. My wife would probably fuck a third man before she came home to me.

Published 
Written by Spooge
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments