Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Quest For Dalbinth Destroyer Of Life

"The quest for Dalbinth becomes a matter of life or death for a village."

17
17 Comments 17
31.3k Views 31.3k
6.6k words 6.6k words
Famous Story
Recommended Read

 

In a time long forgotten to the mists of time in the land of Eyeon, a young man by the name of Richart made his way to Karin Kingdom. He had just turned seventeen years of age, Richart was short in stature with straight blonde hair hanging over a chiseled face. Darting amber eyes were set rooted within their sockets and surveyed all they saw. A fire had left a mark stretching from just under the left eyebrow, first running towards thin lips and ending on his left cheek. This was a painful reminder of when his village was destroyed by a dragon known as Dalbinth Destroyer of Life.

Richart escaped with only the clothes on his back. His long sleeved, hide jacket covered him to well below his groin and was bound at the bottom right side. The deep V-neck revealed part of the relatively simple shirt worn below it and was worn with a wide leather belt, which was held together by an intricate knot. The leather belt was a functional addition, but did have some decorative value. The sleeves of his jacket were wide and reached down to just above his hands, they were decorated with a single thread lining from top to bottom. His pants were simple and a little wide and reached down to his soft leather boots. The boots had been made from a very rare leather, but were otherwise quite simple.

After three arduous days of walking through the Ancient Maple Grove Forest, Richart saw the village of Iyesgarth in the distance. He knew that Misty Mountain and The Misty Hollows Cave, home to Dalbinth the dragon were within reach. With an extra bounce in his step and a broad smile on his face, Richart soon found himself at the entrance to the village.

Richart's amber eyes widened in shock at the sight before him. Walking past what was left of the once massive Maplewood gate, he saw the scorched and smoldering bodies of men. Further along there were bodies of women and even children. There were few structures which remained standing and those were heavily damaged.

Weapons laid strewn all about, most had never been drawn from their sheaths and arrows remained in their cases. The air which would normally be rich in the scents and sounds of hard work had been replaced by the heavy and thick scent of smoke. Hell had descended upon this village and the surrounding area.

There was an old man with gray, curly hair framing his round face and glittering green eyes set a-symmetrically within their sockets. His large beard gorgeously complimented his eyes. He stood tallest among the others.

"Welcome to what is left of Iyesgarth stranger, my name is Briehalt."

Briehalt was wearing a fairly short sleeved, furred jacket which covered him to well below the waist and was barely buttoned up slightly off-center. There was a wide, round neckline which revealed part of the rather simple shirt worn below it and was worn with a long cloth belt, which was held together by a big belt buckle. The cloth belt was a functional addition, but had some decorative value. The sleeves of his jacket were quite narrow and reached down to his wrists, they had been decorated with two decorative bands almost at the edges. His pants were simple and a little wide. They reached down to his furred shoes. The shoes had been made from a fairly rare fur, but were otherwise quite simple.

"Hello, my name is Richart. What happened here?"

"Yesterday we were attacked by a dragon. After he destroyed our church, the creature took the stone of life known as the Valee Stone. We need the stone, it is of great importance to us. The longer it is away, the greater the hardships will become. None of the remaining men are able to go after the dragon, as they are needed here to rebuild before winter comes."

"Did you see this dragon? What did the creature look like?"

"Let me take you over to the Knights Tavern, it is one of a handful of buildings that remains intact. Besides, it looks as if you could do with some food and drink."

From the outside the tavern looked snug, peaceful and beautiful. Softwood and tree trunks made up most of the building's outer structure. It was difficult to see through the small, stained glass windows. As they entered the tavern through the old, hard wooden door, they were welcomed by a somber atmosphere.

It was lovely inside as it was on the outside, the stone pillars supported the upper floor. The bartender was swamped in work, but still managed to welcome us with a smile. When she is finished, the bartender walked over and introduced herself.

"Hello Briehalt, and who might this young man be?"

"Richart, this is Grisel. She is the owner of this fine establishment."

Grisel was a young widow at the age of thirty. Her short hair had been pulled back tight in a ponytail, revealing a strong, anguished face. Grisel's bulging black eyes were set, concealed within their sockets. There was an old tattoo that resembled a bear paw which was prominently featured just above the right side of her right eyebrow. It left an aching memory of a former life.

Her modest dress flowed from top to bottom and had a V-neck, which lightly revealed the fancy dress worn below it. The velvety, corset of her dress covered her stomach where the continuous flow was broken up by a small cloth belt worn quite high around her waist. Below the cloth belt, the dress flowed down wide and hide the dress below. The front of the top dress was longer than the bottom dress and curved outwards, the back continued to flow a short length behind her and ended in a narrow tip. The sleeves were a little short and wide, their flow was broken up below the elbow where they changed color. They had been divided by large, stylish bands, these were the same fabric and color used to outline the sleeves, bottom and neckline of the dress

"Hello, Grisel."

"Hello, Richart."

Briehalt spoke... "Bring us your finest ale and some food, Grisel. Now to answer your question Richart. I indeed had a good look at the dragon and I tell you he is an immense creature. The fierce ebony eyes sit delicately within the creature's horned, narrow skull. Which gives the creature a frightening looking appearance.”

Another patron added that there were several small horns sitting atop its head and just above it's thick, pointy ears. A row of small crystal growths ran down the sides of each of its jaw lines. It's nose was flat and has two small, slitted nostrils and there were crystal growths on its chin.

Grisel returned with food and two mugs of ale. She went on to tell Richart that several huge teeth poked out from the side of its mouth. A broad neck ran down from its head and into a narrow body. The top was covered in wide scales and rows of armor plating ran down its spine. Its bottom was covered in narrow scales and was colored much darker than the rest of its body. Two slender limbs carried its body.

Briehalt went on to say that each limb had 6 digits, each of which ended in narrow talons seemingly made of bone. Enormous wings seemed to grow, starting from just above its shoulders and ended just past its shoulder blades. The wings were somewhat triangular, the skin of the wings seemed to glow as if made from fire itself and long tendril-like growths seemed to grow from many parts of the bottom sides of each wing. Its barbed tail ended in a single tendril and was covered in the same wide scales as its body.

Richart hung on every word as they spoke. When Briehalt was finished, Richart shouted... "That's him, that's Dalbinth Destroyer of Life!"

The patrons in the tavern became quiet and then a voice could be heard saying... "And what are you going to do, boy?"

"I am going to slay the dragon for burning down my village. The creature killed everyone, including my family."

A patron asks... "How old are you boy?"

"I am seventeen."

Another voice could be heard... "I see no weapons about you, are you going to use fists and stones?"

The patrons started laughing and just as Briehalt stood to say something, an imposing figure stood in the doorway. A hush fell over the tavern as the figure moved into the light, it was a woman who stood taller than any man in the tavern except for Briehalt. Her red shoulder length hair was tightly pulled back in a ponytail. Her chiseled, radiant face revealed dancing red eyes that sat seductively within their sockets. A scar reached from the bottom of the left cheek, running towards her right nostril and ending on her right cheekbone. It left a beautiful memory of her luck in skirmishes.

This woman was dressed in a very short sleeved, cloth jacket covering her to her knees and was barely buttoned up at the center. The jacket had a wide, rectangular neckline which revealed part of the simple shirt worn below it and was worn with a dark rope belt. The belt had been held together by a simple knot. The rope belt was slightly decorative, but was mostly there to hang things from. The sleeves of her jacket were quite narrow and reached down to just above her wrists, they were decorated with several thread linings at the sleeve ends. Her pants were simple and a loose fit and reach down to her bound cloth shoes. The shoes had been made from a pretty unusual cloth, but are otherwise a common type.

"I will make him the finest of all blades along with a bow and arrows."

The patrons returned to their eating, drinking and conversing as this woman walked toward Richart.

"Hello, I am Belana, the blacksmith and armorer."

"Hello, I am Richart. Y-you will do that for me?"

"Yes, under one condition."

"And pray tell, Belana, what would that be?" Briehalt said as he took a drink from his mug.

"That I go with Richart."

The tavern went silent and a voice could be heard... "A twenty-two year old woman and a seventeen year old boy, they will not survive against Dalbinth."

Boisterous laughter filled the tavern and abruptly came to a halt as Briehalt stepped forward with fists clenched. "I see no man before me, who was willing to go kill the dragon and bring back the stone."

Not a sound is made as Briehalt invited Belana to join him and Richart. The three had drinks, food and talked about the journey. By the time they finished their meal, the other patrons had already gone back to clean up the debris outside.

The three new friends stepped out from the tavern, Belana returned to her shop and started on the sword for Richart. Briehalt and Richart joined the others, placing the last of the bodies on a cart.

A group of men approached…. "Hello Briehalt, and who is this young fellow?" one of them asked.

"This is Richart, he is going after the dragon and Belana is going with him. Richart, this is Father Reybal, he is our village priest "

Father Reybal, had silver curly hair that almost fully covered his craggy, warm face. He had big, round hazel eyes set dreadfully within their sockets and watched attentively over the villagers they have cared for over the years. A scar stretched from the bottom of the right cheekbone, running towards his left nostril and ending above his left eye. It left an aching memory of defended honor.

He was wearing a very long sleeved, cloth jacket which covered him to his knees and was barely buttoned up at the center. The rectangular neckline revealed part of the refined shirt worn below it and was worn with a long cloth belt, which was held together by an intricate knot. The cloth belt was mostly decorative. The sleeves of his jacket were narrow and reached down to his hands, they had been decorated with several thread linings from top to bottom. His pants were simple and narrow, reaching down to his hide boots. The boots were made from a fairly rare hide, but were otherwise a common design.

"Good to meet you, Richart, I will see you before you leave."

"It is nice to meet you, Father Reybal."

Father Reybal climbed up, took the reins in hand as the men stood alongside the cart. With a flick of the reins, they were off to the cemetery. Briehalt and Richart went off to help clear the debris as others erected temporary shelters. Groups of people were working in every part of the village. They were cleaning up and beginning to rebuild.

As the day came to an end, Richart and Briehalt made their way with others to the tavern. Waiting for them, already set on the tables were mugs of beer and plates of beef along with mutton. There was also pork, monks rhubarb and cabbage.

Grisel came to the table, "Richart, I have a room upstairs ready for you."

"Thank you Grisel, I-I do not know how I can repay you."

"Killing that dragon, Dalbinth and bringing back the stone will be payment enough."

Grisel filled our mugs with beer and then went off to the other tables.

“Briehalt, how will I recognize The Valee Stone?”

“It is the shape of an egg, pure white in color and when held upright it stands a foot high, Richart.”

“What is the importance of this stone?” Richart asked before taking a drink from his mug.

“You will see in due time, my friend, for now it is getting late and we all need to get some rest. There is still much to do.”

Grisel walked back over and asked if Briehalt and Richart would like more food and drink.

“No thank you, Grisel, it is time for us to get some rest.”

Briehalt excused himself and left. Richart excused himself and went up to his room. Exhausted and having consumed too much beer, Richart passed out as soon as he collapsed on the bed.

Sometime during the night, Richart was awakened by a feeling never experienced before. Before he could speak, a finger pressed against his lips. Richart raised himself up on his arms to see Belana had taken his rigid cock between her full lips. He watched as his cock disappeared into her mouth.

The sensation was too much to bear and Richart released his seed. Belana swallowed every delicious drop as they looked into each other’s eyes.

“This was your first time, Richart?”

"Y-yes Belana, I-I am so sorry.”

“Not to worry, being young, you will be ready for more very soon.”

Belana kissed her way up Richart’s strong, lean body. She stopped to kiss his navel. “Mmmm, I love innies.” Belana then sucked while her tongue swirled in his navel. At the same time, she reached down and wrapped her strong, yet gentle hand around Richart’s thick shaft.

“Oh yes Belana, faster.”

“No my dear Richart, this time I want you inside me.”

Belana did not wait for Richart to respond. She straddled his hips and guided the large head along the wetness of her slit. Teasing Richart, she slowly slipped the head between her pink, puffy lips. Richart moaned out as he reached up and caressed Belana’s full breasts. Taking the stiff nubs between his fingers, he pinched them.

Richart pinched harder as Belana impaled herself on the biggest cock she had ever seen. Moving her hips, Belana slide up and down on the hardness in her pussy. Richart pushed his hips upward as Belana took his hands in hers, moving them from her breasts. Leaning forward, Belana moved his hands above his head as she laid on top of him. He thrust his hips faster and faster as Belana held still. Placing his hand on the back of her head, Richart pulled Belana to him. They kissed, with a passion unbeknownst to either of them until then. They moaned into each other's mouths as Belana squeezed his throbbing cock with her pussy.

Richart moaned out as he filled Belana with his warm, thick semen. Escaping from Belana's lips were moans of ecstasy as her pussy milked Richart’s cock dry. Belana laid on top of her lover, and Richart wrapped his arms around her. They gently kissed one another while they rested. When Richart's cock slipped from Belana's pussy, she kissed him on the cheek.

"I must go before the break of day, Richart. Go to sleep now, I will see you later."

Richart fell into a restless sleep, he dreamt of all that had happened the last several days.

 

***

 

Richart made his way downstairs where he found Grisel waiting on patrons and he took a seat at a table.

"Good morning, Richart. How did you sleep?"

The way Grisel said that, made Richart wonder if she knew. He was not sure himself if he had dreamt it or if it was real. Being intoxicated for the first time in his life had him unsure.

"Good morning Grisel, I slept alright."

"Here, have some bread and a mug of ale. Briehalt said to go see Belana at the blacksmiths and then go see him to help with the cleanup."

"Thank you, Grisel."

Richart quickly ate the bread and gulped down the ale. Walking out of the tavern, he walked with an extra bounce in his step. Entering the blacksmiths shop, Belana was nowhere in sight.

"Belana, are you here?" Richart shouted out as he looked around.

"Back here, Richart."

Approaching the back area, Richart saw Belana putting the finishing touches on his sword. He walked over, Richart saw a fairly long, wide, warped blade made of cystal. It was held by a grip wrapped in dull, black deerskin. The blade had a spiked, straight cross-guard, offering plenty of protection to the owner's hands and thus his or her life. The cross-guard had a decorative snake on each side, this weapon was clearly meant to be taken care of with dedication. A wide pommel had been engraved with the Belana's signature, her family's crest.

Belana walked toward Richart with sword in hand and a knowing smile on her face. She handed him the sword and kissed him on the cheek.

She whispered in Richart's ear, "Yes, last night was real." Belana ran her hand over his manhood.

Belana stepped back, reached for her sword and said, "Show me what you can do."

The clanging of swords resonated through the air. After several minutes, the sound came to an end.

"You handle a sword very well, Belana."

"As do you, Richart. Now let me show the bow I have made for you."

Belana handed Richart the longbow which had been made of great dragon bone. Its string were made from first-rate boar gut, it was a very rare material around that part of the world. The limbs were bare and would be decorated with paintings of his family crest along with important events in his life. The limbs ended in narrow points shaped like delicate ribbons. The handle was wrapped in soft silk and decorated with feathers. The sizable quiver had been made from woven leaves and was supposed to be worn around the archer's back. The outer side would be decorated with items, which would have a significant meaning to the Richart.

"This bow has the capability of firing arrows up to one hundred ninety-two meters while still retaining lethal power, Richart. The arrows are Type fifteen Devizes Swallowtail Broad heads. As you can see, they are long and barbed. They fly well, the long barbs give the maximum length of cutting edges and there is minimum weight and wind resistance. These arrows also cut a deep wound, which will be important when confronting Dalbinth."

Lexus777
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lexus777

Richart kissed Belana on the cheek and whispered in her ear..."Will I see you tonight, Belana?"

Her response was to rub her hand over the bulge in his pants and to say..."Go help Briehalt, we leave tomorrow."

Richart gave Belana a quick peck on the lips before bounding out of the shop, looking for Briehalt. Belana goes back to work, thinking of the evening to come.

"There you are, Briehalt! I have been looking everywhere for you."

"Well, here I am. Give us a hand rebuilding the church."

Richart could not believe how quickly the villagers had cleared the debris throughout Iyesgarth. The sounds of tools could be heard as rebuilding was well underway. By day's end, the four stone walls of the small church were halfway complete.

Briehalt and Richart walked over to the tavern. Approaching, they heard laughter and singing. Upon entering, Belana beckoned them to the table, the two walked over and took a seat. Grisel came over with a pitcher full of beer and three mugs filled with beer.

"I will return with some food, momentarily."

"No rush, Grisel." Briehalt said as he looked at his two table mates. "Now what is going on you two?" Briehalt then took a drink from his mug, waiting for an answer.

Richart looked at Belana and before she could say anything, he spoke out..."We leave tomorrow, to retrieve The Valee Stone and kill Dalbinth."

Grisel returned with food for then... "Why so quiet, Briehalt?"

"These two, leave tomorrow for Misty Mountain and The Misty Hallows Cave."

"I will have provisions ready for your journey, excuse me for now."

"Thank you, Grisel." Richart looked at Belana and gave her a knowing smile.

The three friends joined in the singing, consumption of food and drink. The evening wore on and at one point Briehalt asked for quiet from the patrons. "I have an announcement to make. Tomorrow, Richart and Belana will set out after Dalbinth Destroyer of Life and retrieve The Valee Stone."

There was a moment of silence, Father Reybal stood and raised his mug. "To Richart and Belana, may their quest be a successful one."

Everybody stood, raising their mugs and shouted… "Success!"

Mugs were refilled and everybody took one last drink before retiring for the evening. Briehalt gave Belana a kiss on the cheek and shook Richart’s hand. Before leaving, Briehalt walked over to Grisel and gave her a kiss on the lips.

Grisel slapped him on the ass when he turned to leave. Looking over his shoulder he said to her, "Later." Then gave Richart and Belana a wink.

The tavern was empty except for Richart, Belana and Grisel.

"Well, what are you two waiting for? Go on to bed."

Both Belana and Richart looked at Grisel with surprise.

"H-how… "Before Belana could finish, Grisel walked over.

"It is written all over your faces, you are both in love. Besides, last night I could hear your love making from my room down the hall. I have not come so much since my husband passed away four years ago."

Both Richart and Belana blushed at what Grisel had said. Then Grisel excused herself saying... "I need to go see Briehalt." Looking over her shoulder, she gave a wink while exiting the tavern.

Turning to Richart, Belana took him by the hand. They went up to his room and once inside Belana had Richart stand by the side of the bed.

“Close your eyes, let yourself go.” Belana whispered as her hands deftly removed Richart's clothing and then she kissed him full on the lips.

Belana was stroking the growing shaft with one hand as her other hand fondled Richart's scrotum. Their kiss became more passionate as Richart removed Belana's clothing. Both naked now, Belana gently coaxed Richart to lay on his back. With Richart laying on the bed, Belana took a testicle in her mouth. Richart moaned out as she sucked while stroking his now fully erect cock. Belana lets go of the testicle in her mouth, which made a popping sound. She then took the other testicle in her mouth, sucking it as her hand rubbed the head of Richart’s cock. Belana lets the testicle pop out from her mouth.

Belana moved up and straddled Richart's hips, lowering herself on his cock. Moving in unison and moaning in the throes of their approaching orgasms, Belana lets the throbbing cock slip from her pussy and she quickly moves, straddling Richart's face. They licked and sucked each other to orgasm. After filling each other's mouths with their juices, Belana lays next to Richart. They held each other, kissing and sharing their juices. Shortly after, they drifted off to sleep.

 

***

 

The morning light filtered into the room, awakening the two lovers. They kissed, then climbed out of bed and as they dressed, Belana told Richart... "There will be no intimacy during the quest, we must focus on the task at hand."

Going downstairs, the tavern was silent, there were no signs of Grisel either. They stepped out into the morning light, a loud cheer greeted them. There, standing in front of the villagers are Briehalt, Father Reybal and Grisel. Their weapons and provisions waiting there for them.

Father Reybal raised his arms and silence befell the crowd. "Let us pray for these two brave souls."

 

"Oh father, keep these two safe on their quest.

May they be triumphant against the dragon, Dalbinth.

And return safely with the Valee Stone, the stone of life.

This we ask of you O Lord,

Amen."

 

The crowd responded, "Amen."

Father Reybal gave his blessing to Belana, Richart, their weapons and provisions. It was now time for them to say their goodbyes. Once they did, they set off for Misty Mountain and The Misty Hollows Cave. It would be be a five day walk.

As they walked, they took note of the burnt fields and trees, some still smoldering. Richart said to Belana, "That dragon has made it impossible for the townspeople to survive the coming winter."

"Not if we return the stone in time, Richart." Belana then quickened the pace.

"What do you mean, Belana?"

"You will see, very soon as to what I mean."

After an easy day of walking, they had made camp along with a fire. Once they had eaten, they slept next to each other near the fire. Over the next three days, the walking gradually became more challenging. Traversing steep hills, fields of rock and a river of ice cold water.

Richart and Belana were able to supplement their provisions, hunting rabbit. They were able to have a fire each night to keep warm. With each passing day they saw signs of the destruction caused by Dalbinth. On the fifth day, Misty Mountain could be seen in the near distance.

“Tonight, we cannot have a fire. Dalbinth may see it," Richart said as he surveys the sight before them, an open field.

"There is no vegetation to give us cover, Richart. We will have to move at night as to not be seen."

The two of them made camp and had a meal consisting of bread with bacon.

That night, they slept together in order to stay warm. Though it was an uneasy sleep for them as they dreamt of the ensuing fight with Dalbinth and the recovery of the Valee Stone.

 

***

 

Morning had come with a definite chill in the air. After having some bread and bacon, Belana went over to check her sword, bow and arrows. Richart did the same and they sharpened their blades and arrow tips in preparation of the upcoming fight.

"When we get to the mountain, we will split up. I will climb up on the right side and you, Belana will climb up on the left side. When we reach the mouth of the Misty Hallow Cave, I will draw Dalbinth out and Belana, you will go grab the stone."

"Being the shape of an egg, Dalbinth more likely has it by the back wall of the cave. You will need to give me ample time to retrieve the stone and get out, Richart."

"That I will, Belana. Remember too, it's not called misty for no reason."

"I will remember that, Richart."

The rest of the day was spent resting until nightfall.

 

***

 

When night came, Richart and Belana are happy to see there was no moon. They took their sack of food and suspended it from a high tree branch. Heading out for Misty Mountain, Richart took Belana's hand. They looked at each other, simultaneously squeezing one another's hand.

As the night wore on, the mountain was getting closer. They traversed over relatively flat ground, making good time. Belana and Richart arrived at the base of the mountain before sunrise.

Richart turned to Belana, taking her in his arms. He kissed her cheek and told her..."I love you."

Belana gave Richart a gentle kiss on the lips and said... "I love you."

Richart then went to his side of the mountain face. The two reached the Misty Hallow Cave entrance just as the sun broke over the horizon. There was a thundering roar, louder than thunder itself. The two were shaken to their core, not expecting such a powerful sound.

"Wait, Belana." Richart slipped the longbow from his shoulder and launched one arrow, then another into the mist.

There was a loud screeching roar which echoed through the cave. Then silence, was followed shortly by a scarlet flame tipped in yellow. The flame illuminated the interior of the cave, it revealed the location of the stone. The flame also revealed the immense size of Dalbinth.

"Belana, the stone is on your side! It is at the back of the cave! Wait until I have Dalbinth's attention and watch out for his barbed tail."

Richart launched two more arrows, he dropped his bow and drew his sword. Dalbinth charged, as Belana ran along the cave wall. Richart slid across the cave floor just as a flame passed over him. Sliding under Dalbinth, Richart raised his sword and sliced the mighty dragon's belly. He was able to avoid the narrow scales that lined the belly.

Belana took her bow from her shoulder and launched one, then another arrow piercing the back of Dalbinth's neck. The screeches made by Dalbinth echoed throughout the cave. This gave Richart time to position himself for the kill.

Belana ran to where the stone was only to get knocked to the cave entrance by one of the enormous wings. Richart took his sword, thrusting over and over in the chest of the beast. The cave floor was awash in blood, Richart was relentless in his attack. With its dying breath, Dalbinth collapsed to the ground.

Getting back on her feet, Belana saw Richart covered from head to toe in blood. She made it to the stone and put it in the sack she had. Belana rushed through the mist with the stone in one hand and her sword drawn in her other hand. Emerging from the mist, Belana saw that Richart was standing at the head of the fallen Dalbinth.

Running to him, Belana asked..."Are you hurt, Richart?" Tears are streaming down her face.

"No, Belana, I am unharmed. Are you harmed in any way?"

"Just a few bruises, I will be fine."

"Do you have the stone?"

"I do, Richart."

"Then let us head back to Iyesgarth, Belana."

Richart took her hand and as they walked toward the cave entrance, Belana stopped.

"Wait, let me wipe the blood from you." Belana removed her jacket, followed by her shirt.

Richart removed his jacket and shirt as Belana stepped closer. She wiped Richart's face, arms and torso. Richart loosened his pants, letting them drop to the ground. He then loosened Belana's pants and lets them fall to the ground. He took the blood soaked shirt from her hand and tossed it to the side.

With their arms wrapped around one another, they gently kissed. Richart lightly traced the fingers of one hand down Belana's body. She responded by reaching down with both hands. Belana fondled Richart's scrotum and coaxed his cock to hardness with the other.

Richart's fingers touched the top of Belana's slit as he kissed her passionately. She moaned into his mouth as his fingers slipped between her puffy, pink lips. Sliding his fingers repeatedly along her slit, Belana's moans grew louder and louder.

Belana feels his cock growing longer and harder in her hand. Richart and Belana moan as their passionate kiss intensified. Belana moved her hand from his scrotum to the head of his cock as she pumped the shaft. Using her finger, she wiped the precum from the tip.

Richart's fingers pressed their way past the puffy lips, into the depths of her pussy. Belana tilted her head back as Richart pumped her with his two fingers. Belana's body began to quiver, Richart took Belana's nipple between his lips. Swirled his tongue around and over the stiff nub, she lets his cock slip from her hands.

Belana began going to the ground. Richart caught her and lowered Belana onto her jacket. Laying her on her back, Richart kissed his way down her body. He kissed his way from the top of her slit, to the base. Richart licked his way to Belana's stiff clit and sucked the pearl while he flicked his tongue around.

Richart licked up the juices flowing from her honey pot. Belana pushed her hips up, as she pushed his head downward. Belana felt Richart's tongue slip into her pussy. He swirled his tongue deep into her wetness, while he reached with one hand and kneaded Belana's breast. She kneaded her other breast as her free hand rubbed her clit.

Belana screamed out that she was coming as her body stiffened. With one last thrust of her hips, Belana's juices flowed into Richart's mouth. Pressing his tongue on her throbbing pearl, Belana recovered from her orgasm.

Richart kissed his way up to Belana. In doing so, the tip of his cock nestled between her swollen lips. Looking into his eyes, Belana says... "Love me, Richart."

He kissed her as the cock tip slipped into her pussy. They moved in unison, filling the cavern with moans of pleasure. Belana's fingers scraped along Richart's back as she felt his seed splash against the walls of her honey pot. Her pussy instinctively squeezed the cock within her as she came.

Richart lies next to Belana, putting his arms around her..." I love you, Belana."

Belana kissed Richart and said... "I love you, Richart.

They drifted off to sleep and when they awoke, it was late morning. After dressing, they stepped out into the sunlight and set off down the mountain. The walk back to where they camped went quickly, arriving late afternoon. They were able to get two rabbits for their meal.

"We will stay the night, Belana."

Richart retrieved the sack of food that was left hanging from the tree. Belana started a fire, then joined Richart for some bread and bacon. They prepared the rabbits and cook them over the fire as they huddled close to each other. The warmth of the fire was a welcome change from being cold.

After having some more bread and the rabbit, Belana took the blanket from the sack. They lay down under the blanket, Richart pulled Belana close to him. They drifted off to a well-deserved sleep.

 

***

 

They woke early, and set out for Iyesgarth with the Valee Stone. Over the next three days, walking again, gradually became more challenging. Though traveling over the steep hills, fields of rock and the river of ice cold water, seemed easier. Each night, they were passionately intimate. The two lovers were falling deeper in love.

 

***

 

On the fifth day, they arrived back at Iyesgarth. Briehalt, Father Reybal, Grisel and the rest of the villagers were waiting. Belana and Richart were greeted with hugs, handshakes and kisses. Everyone was dressed in their best clothes.

"Dalbinth, is dead!" shouted Richart.

Cheers erupted from the villagers.

When the greetings were over, Belana removed the Valee Stone from her sack. Holding it up high, she shouted..."The stone, of life!"

Again, cheers erupted from the villagers.

"Here Father, the stone," Belana handed the stone over.

"Thank you, thank you both. Let us return it to the church.

Everyone followed Father Reybal. Belana and Richart were surprised that the church had been completely repaired. Once inside, Father Reybal placed the stone in its rightful place behind the altar. He blessed the stone and all present, said amen.

Upon exiting the church Belana took Richart’s hand and said...Now you know Richart."

All around, trees and plants had returned to life. Someone shouted... "The crops are back!"

Everywhere one looked, the land that was burnt by Dalbinth had returned to life.

The atmosphere was a festive one. Belana squeezed Richart's hand saying... "What do you think?"

"Amazing Belana, but how?"

"I think Father Reybal knows, but he will not say when asked."

Grisel came over... "There are clean clothes for both of you up in your room, Richart."

Belana and Richart were somewhat surprised that Grisel would do that.

"Now go on you two and get changed." Grisel kissed both of them on the cheek.

Up in the room changing, they heard voices coming from the tavern. Once dressed, the two came down the stairs. The crowd went quiet as Briehalt stood, raising his mug.

"To Belana and Richart!"

The crowd responded, "To Belana and Richart!"

They made their way to the table where Briehalt and Father Reybal are sitting. Grisel joined them with a pitcher of beer. Briehalt filled everyone's mug, makes another toast. Belana and Richart empty their mugs in several gulps. Their mugs are refilled as food was placed on the table.

As they ate and drank, Father Reybal asked... "Do you plan on staying, Richart?"

"Well, Fa..." Before Richart could finish, he felt an elbow in his side.

Father, Briehalt and Grisel erupted in laughter.

"Well Father, before I was poked in the side." Richart stood and dropped to one knee. "I was going to say, that I would stay if Belana would do the honor of being my wife."

"Oh yes, Richart, I will be your wife."

Briehalt stood, raised his mug and again there was silence. Everyone present raised their mugs, he then announces, "Belana and Richart are to be married!"

They all cheered and continued with the celebration of both the return of the stone and now an upcoming marriage.

Belana and Richart lived a long and happy life. They remained in Iyesgarth the rest of their lives. They had two children, a boy named Kirion and a girl named Clarat.

 

The End

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

**

 

Copyright ©2015 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments