Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Redemption: Ch.3

"In the beginning, there was darkness..."

4
1 Comment 1
3.5k Views 3.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Things had certainly changed since he’d been gone, that’s for sure.

Looking back down the corridor, Boy still remained peering around the wall. His hair was still in his face, but he’d stopped snarling.

Lucien frowned. “I’m going back inside. I’ll leave the door open if you feel like coming in. I’m not about to stoop to coaxing you. Do whatever the hell you want.”

With that, he spun on his heel and stalked to his circular seating area, snagging a bottle of Black Death whiskey from the top of his bar on the way. No need for a glass tonight. Lucien was chugging straight from the bottle.

Plopping himself down on the black couch, he tipped his head, sealing his lips over the opening of the bottle, and gulped down three mouthfuls of whiskey. The burn made his eyes tear as the alcohol blazed a fiery path down to his belly. Lucien reclined farther into the plush cushions, bringing his arms up to rest on the back of the couch. Closing his eyes, he just waited, using his second sight to view everything around him.

Boy Rayne slithered into his chambers like a predatory animal. Remi had provided him with the comfortable drawstring pants they all favored when relaxing in their quarters. Boy’s muscles rippled beautifully, skin toned and taut as he crawled stealthily along the floor, moving closer to Lucien.

He looked unsure, stopping just a few feet away to sniff the air like a cat.

Lucien wanted to see his face…with his own eyes, not the watery, blurry images his second sight afforded him.

He waited…waited until Boy was almost in front of him…waited until he warily climbed the couch and leaned over to sniff his hand and the bottle he held.

Lucien swallowed and opened his eyes. Slowly, so he didn’t startle Boy Rayne, he turned his head.

The battle pet’s hair was long and white, but the artificial light in his rooms still brought out the facets of pinkish-bluish-purplish streaks. His eyes weren’t violet. They were lavender. Lucien had never seen lavender eyes—he'd seen every color but that one, actually. Boy Rayne’s pointy ears peeped out of his slightly wavy hair naughtily.

Lucien switched the bottle to his other hand and hesitated before reaching out to Boy again.

The battle pet flinched, making Lucien pause. After a second, when he didn’t move away, Lucien carefully let his finger make contact with Boy Rayne’s silky hair. With one finger, he drew back the curtain of tangled tresses covering the Merulian-Fae-feline mixed battle pet.

Boy’s face made Lucien freeze. Where girl Rayne’s face was one of utter virginal innocence, more adorable and cute than beautiful, Boy Rayne’s face was beautiful in an exotic otherworldly way. The bone structure was flawless, a perfect oval typical of Fae. His eyes were wide, fringed with long dark lashes. The darker brows barely had an arch and slanted up toward his temples, making him look like a cat. His nose was straight and narrow pointing to a lush, pink little mouth.

His hair was pretty much covering most of his chest, shoulders, and arms so only his back and the curve of his ass were visible. He had the delicate curves of a woman. Technically, a Merulian was a woman…and a man.

Lucien withdrew his hand and frowned. “I think I need to drink more,” he said bringing the bottle of whiskey to his lips again.

After chugging down a few more gulps of liquid courage, his licked his lips and said, “You’re pretty…like that naked girl I’ve got in my bed right now.” He took another draw from the bottle and grimaced as he swallowed. Boy Rayne cocked his head curiously. Fuck. He was gorgeous.

Lucien scowled at his train of thought. He never thought of men as anything but revolting. Merulian or not, Boy Rayne had a dick. It didn’t matter that beneath that dick there was also a pussy—of sorts—he had a dick. He was off limits. Lucien did not willing touch dicks or anything that had them. He also didn’t have subs or slaves or girlfriends…ever. At one time he’d really wanted one, but not anymore. He was over it. Love was highly over-rated.

“I’m going to take a nap.” He got up and sauntered over to his room again. Rayne lay sprawled on her back, just the way he’d left her. The scent of her arousal lingered in the air, her wet folds still glistening from when he’d made her come. He took a deep breath and drank in the sight of her. She’d come hard. Hard enough to squirt his hand and belly. He’d sucked his fingers clean and would have eaten her sweet little cunt out if Remi hadn’t pounded his door.

Putting the bottle on one of the end tables, he undid the ties to his pants and let them fall to the floor. He really wanted to sleep a while, feeling suddenly too tired, and he always slept naked.

Crawling up the round bed to drape himself around Rayne’s pliant nubile body, he looked over his shoulder. Boy Rayne stood at the entrance to the room, eyes wide as he realized girl Rayne was there too.

“You’re welcome to sleep with us, if you want.”

With that, he turned, snuggled tight against the girl, and closed his eyes.

For the first time in a long time, Lucien fell into a deep relaxing sleep, warmed by a supple body next to him.

Boy looked at the sleeping couple. Lucien looked like a giant hugging a delicate doll. The room stank of aroused female.

Boy’s eyes were helplessly drawn to the girl’s sex. Her thighs were parted, and her tiny pussy looked as though it had been spread and pleasured. She was still swollen with need and glistening with her juices. Boy’s mouth watered, making him wince in surprise.

Had Lucien been fucking her before Remi led him here?

He frowned and looked at Lucien’s cock…and gulped.

jenycouple
Online Now!
Lush Cams
jenycouple



His mind blanked for a few seconds as he compared the man’s enormous cock with the girl’s tiny and very tight-looking slit. He’d tear her if he tried to fuck her. She wasn’t bleeding so he still hadn’t tried to penetrate her.

Boy looked at Lucien again. His blond hair was splayed across the grey colored sheets. The girl’s hair was a river of jet black. They looked beautiful together despite the immense size difference.

Lucien had to be a gentle Master if he still hadn’t cleaved the tiny female’s cunt. She looked like she’d been eager to accept him, but since she wasn’t bleeding and gaping between her legs, Boy was sure he hadn’t taken his pleasure in her yet.

That showed a lot of restraint. Dare he trust him? Could he trust the girl? What if they both attacked him and forced sex on him?

His old Master had taken him as a female a few times before he’d decided to bring out his male traits more. Afterwards, his old Master had used him as a male bottom, taking pleasure in plundering his ass. Both ways had hurt.

But…his old master had green leathery skin with warts, and prickly barbs had covered his two cocks. The two humanoids on the bed before him were physically appealing to Boy Rayne.

Boy Rayne approached the bed, longing filling him. He didn’t know if he wanted to continue being taken as a male bottom. He approached the female and slowly climbed to get near her.

She was pretty. To his surprise, he felt his cock stir. Leaning closer, he sniffed her pussy and then took a tentative lick.

She sighed and shifted her hips, her legs spreading minutely.

Boy licked again, realizing he liked her flavor.

“Master,” she sighed in her sleep.

Lucien cock filled and he also moved against her thigh.

Boy wanted to taste him too…but didn’t dare. The female he could handle if she awakened to find him molesting her, but Lucien…he had no desire to battle a male who seemed to have telekinetic powers as well as at least one hundron stones on him. Boy Rayne was brave, not stupid.

Deciding to indulge in his curiosity, he planted his hands on the girl’s thighs and began to lick the sweet tasting fluid that covered her pink folds.

She whimpered and stirred, until raising her head to stare at him wide-eyed.

Tongue still probing her tiny hole for the source of the flow, he showed her his teeth and growled deep, hoping she got the hint and didn’t fight him.

She gripped the sheets and sank deeper into the pillow, her legs relaxing in his grip. Her face, however remained with a frightened look which made his hearts clench.

He didn’t want to hurt or frighten her. She’d always been sweet to him. He’d been terrified of allowing her to see his disfigurement, abhorring the thought of seeing her sweet face contort in disgust.

He began to purr, hoping it would soothe her as he licked her clean.

Her eyes darted guiltily to Lucien, but returned to watch him lick her. She bit her lip and spread more for him, her breath coming in little pants now. Boy watched her slip her fingers around Lucien’s distended cock and begin to stroke him too.

Lucien groaned in his sleep, his penis growing stiffer.

She rolled her hips, her honey flowing more to coat his tongue. It was delicious. Boy could not get enough. He liked it. He liked her. He liked Lucien.

Leaning over, he took a tentative lick of Lucien’s broad cock head. A small bead of fluid appeared at the slit on the tip. He licked again as the girl moved carefully toward Lucien’s cock too.

She smiled at him.

“We can both pleasure him,” she whispered.

Both?

Boy hadn’t thought of that.

The girl closed her eyes and licked Lucien from tip to root. Boy mimicked her, but their mouths met at the top.

They stared at each other for a split second before she kissed him deeply.

Boy was fully erect now…and she noticed.

“If you turn around, I can suck both of you.”

A little shiver went through her and Boy noticed how the scent of her arousal became more pronounced.

Carefully, he changed positions. She moved to let him lay close to Lucien.

“Move in closer,” she coaxed.

Boy gulped, his eyes darting to Lucien’s sleeping face. Would he get angry if he woke up and caught them playing with him?

All thought process ceased when he felt the girl’s hot mouth engulf him.

He hissed but in pleasure this time as he watched her take him in almost to her throat.

Her bright blue eyes were on his face as she pulled her plump lips off him. He couldn’t help lifting his hips in silent supplication for her to continue. No one had ever sucked his cock before. It was always something he’d had to do to his Master and his trainers. No wonder they liked it so much.

She smiled and pulled on his distended shaft. “Move closer to Master. So I can lick you both.”

Boy gulped a deep breath when she gripped both cocks together. The feel of Lucien’s cock against his made his head swim and when she slithered her little pink tongue over both shafts, he felt he was going to lose his mind in pleasure.

Lucien obviously enjoyed what the girl was doing because he groaned in his sleep, turned, and gripped Boy Rayne, fingers fisting in his hair, before covering his mouth in a deep wet kiss.

The double assault was too much stimulation for Boy. His back arched, his balls pulled up and he roared as he felt his cock explode in jets of fluid in the girl’s mouth.

What had just happened to him?

As he panted, he heard Lucien snarl, “What-the-fuck.”

Lucien did not sound like he was amused.
Published 
Written by Levanahyll
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments