Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After party with an innocent hottie

"Office party leads to after party which leads to...handcuffs and a wild ride."

39
14 Comments 14
7.5k Views 7.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Competition Entry: Coming Together

"Holy fuck, this was a mistake." His shoulders were tense as he slumped over the table while his hands loosely cradled his head.

"Nate, look man, you have to let it go. The relationship is over. Besides, it's New Year's Eve, you're bound to catch some thottie with a new resolution to stop jumping on dick." Nate looked at Eddy with a perturbed stare, clearly confused.

"I see I lost you, if she had to make a resolution that means she does it often. And better chances for you to get her to push it back a few more hours!" Nate rolled his eyes. Breaking up made sex and women a distant thought from his mind. Or more specifically, it made him remember his now ex, Jessica. 

"Look, I brought you here but, I can't make you jump in and I see someone interesting. So don't wait up." Eddy approached a woman who he thought was sending him signals, she wasn't his typical type but a new year brings new things. She looked sweet, like the first girlfriend you held hands with sweet while the environment was anything but that. But here he was approaching her and hoping he wouldn't make an ass of himself. Usually, with his looks and physique that rarely happened, or at least it would work in his favor.

"Can I help you?" 

She spoke first, her voice was soft, almost barely audible over the music and noise. He leaned down to hear her better and noted her immediate contact by grabbing his arm.

"I came to see if you'd like to dance or anything, or at least those looks you were giving me meant help. Do you need to be saved?"

Her long lashes blinked slowly with indifference as she took a moment before signaling him to lean in close, "I don't need saving but, you could come with me to help."

A look of triumph could be read on his face as she led them out of the club, "With you, I'll do anything you like."

He didn't notice the smile on her face because he was too busy imagining turning the sweet and innocent-looking woman into a deviant in the night.

They barely got into her place before uniting with one another in a fervorous lust, she was feistier than he expected.

"What's your name?" He stammered out between kisses before she shoved him onto the bed. Her forcefulness was a direct contrast to what he expected and it turned him on.

"You can call me Angel."

"I'm Eddy…"

With a quick look that said it wouldn't matter, she disappeared out of the room and brought back a large case.

"Well, Eddy, I'm into a little bondage. Is that okay?"

He shook his head yes vigorously and she smiled before pulling out a blindfold to place on him.

"The safe word is Wisconsin, now strip."

Then she was on him again, kissing and biting his neck and ear lob before he felt her tug at his shirt. He was usually the one in charge but this was her world now. Once naked he could feel she had also shed some clothes as bare skin rubbed against his skin. He then blindly felt for her body, hands slipping over her hips and up to her free breast, her nipples hardened under his touch. She then broke free of his grasp and went searching for something else, he could hear items rummage and wondered what all she had inside.

"Here comes more of that bondage."

Angel was on him again, this time completely nude as he could feel her slide her slick and wet cunt up towards his chest before muttering something to herself. Her weight then lifted off of him to allow him to flip over as she asked. Cold steel wrapped loosely around his wrist as she cuffed him. Then he was on his back again. Now with his hands under him and behind his back–before his lips came in contact with her pussy.

It felt like a brand new experience, unable to see or know what was happening next and at her mercy. 

Angel then sat on his face and rubbed her clit against the tip of his nose, before Eddy greedily licked and sucked. Her moans and gasps from above had his cock rock hard. She then started using him as an actual toy, grinding against his lips and shivering when he began to futilely thrust his tongue inside. Her shaking began to vibrate with uncontainable energy until a groan mixed with a moan left her lips as his face was drenched in her fluids. She squirted on his face and filled his senses with her smell. And although everything felt chaotic, it all seemed worth it when her hands made their way to his dick.

Precum had led a trail down his shaft and she used it to help her slip along his length even as her small hand could barely wrap around his girth. Then she began to use both hands, one massaging his balls and the other applying pressure around the head and tip of his cock. It led to a frustrating edging session until she sucked him between her lips and gave him sloppy head. Her mouth was unexpected and made him hiss as she wasted no time in working him further into her mouth. Angel drooled on his dick as she gagged and forced him down her throat, he could only imagine how she looked–mascara running, mouth slick and wet. Then she eased off of him until he heard her rummaging again. He felt something slide over his length and then balls, it applied pressure–a cock ring.

The room was then silent and he wondered what she'd do next, he was stark nude in a stranger's bed with his dick out and it felt like it could rival metal.

"You remember you said you'd do anything?" Angel sounded like she was across the room but he was so horny he would have done anything.

"Yes yes yes, that still stands."

"...Okay."

Suddenly he could see again as she removed the blindfold. She almost looked as he imagined, with a wet face but no streaked mascara. His eyes then followed her neck, littered with hickies that were forming against the tender flesh, and then his eyes fell over her breast. Eddy felt like he was at an all-you-can-eat buffet as he took her in with an insatiable gaze. And while he had assumed he would have been the one asking for her consent to be freaky, the exchange was the polar opposite. But she was the wildest card he had played and things were about to get wilder. His eyes trailed down before shooting back up to her smirking face, down and then back up.

RoseStarlight
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoseStarlight

"Oh uh…I know I said anything but-"

"Are you sure? Look how hard you are, you didn't even get to fuck me yet." Angel made extra emphasis on fuck and Eddy's dick jumped in response. There was a long silence but he was curious and handcuffed. And a quick nod was all it took before Angel returned beside him with a particular toy strapped to her pelvis and ready to ride him.

Everything suddenly felt tense and Eddy almost wished he was still blindfolded as he got up and moved onto his knees. Without his hands being able to support him, he took a wider stance, and catching Angel's reflection in the mirror made it clear to be part of the plan. She grabbed a bottle of lube and provided a generous amount to the intimidating toy and Eddy's asshole. Then she placed it and pushed, the slow pressure gave way to the slickness. And pain etched at Eddy's backdoor, he almost tapped out then and there but he fell over into the pillows. Angel was still moving slowly and gently but as the stinging subsided it was replaced with pleasure.

After sitting back up, the look on Eddy's face could be seen by the blind, he was assessing his life choices and how he allowed himself in such a situation until Angel really drove into him. An unexpected moan and hiss came from his lips in response and served as the only signal Angel needed before she let him have it. Her little hands gripped at his hips and then she began long dicking him and the intimidating dildo strapped to her drove him deeper into pleasure.

"Damn you love this don't you?"

Angel asked him while grunting before pushing him back down into the pillows and standing above. The angle made every stroke glide over his prostate and Eddy was moaning like a siren luring a victim. And his dick was trapped in a chamber of hell-laced pleasure with the cock ring leaving him borderline painfully hard and sensitive. She began to pant behind him and leaned back, but everything felt so good Eddy didn't want her to stop, he didn't notice he was backing up onto her himself.

"You're leaving here a changed man tonight Eddy." Her voice was sickly sweet despite her driving into his ass. And Eddy was getting messy as strings of sticky cum leaked from him like a leaky sieve. They were both sweaty and panting but Eddy wanted more.

She then turned to the side trying to fight off a cramp, but the angle made Eddy moan a little harder. Suddenly her pedicured foot was on his head and she fucked his ass from the side, the ribbed texture of the dildo deliciously rubbed against his prostate. And her using him as she pleased pushed him further into bliss, his eyes had even begun to roll into his head.

"Who's my little butt slut?"

"M-me, fuck this feels so good…"

Eddy's greedy ass almost wouldn't release her as Angel slowly pulled out to his dismay. They both took a moment heaving before she instructed him into an odd position on the floor at the end of the bed. His mind raced thinking how he never in a million years would have been expecting to be in such a position, but here he was with his legs hanging above, ass up at the end of the bed, and an angry constricted dick pointing at his face. Angel just stared down and smiled at her creation as she caught her breath. When she was finally ready, she reached down between them and slid two fingers along his cock to the tip. With the fluid on the tips of her fingers, she leaned further to hold them near his lips and watched him with daring eyes. 

He licked them clean.

The new position didn't feel as good, it caused more issues but the view was immaculate. He could see the effort of Angel's movements and how much dick he was taking, she was even slick between the thighs–dominating him was turning her on. But they then moved from that position and she released him from his constraints. Eddy looked back at her in awe and shook out his arms before leaning over the end of the bed. His dick danced as he waited until she found her place behind him and slid inside. Bent over and using the bed, Eddy was in the best position for her, especially when she put her heels on. She rode his ass like a bull and reached around to grip the appendage between his legs; the extra touch almost froze him in place.

"You know Eddy, I did this for a reason. I had to show you how to fuck." 

Angel then worked his ass and dick, at the same time, before forcing him into a mind-blowing stupor as he came. Ropes of cum shot out with such force that it hit her headboard, and then Eddy collapsed on the bed. Who knew an after-party to an office party would end in him getting pegged. He began to laugh, completely mind blown and filling endorphins as Angel jumped on the bed and laid beside him. With a soft smile, she eventually moved closer to whisper in his ear, "Happy New Year and it's your turn."

From the orgasm Eddy just had, he thought he broke something but with the little devil beside him in bed, his cock weakly worked itself to life.

"We have all night."

With a kiss, she crawled over the top of him and placed her wet pussy against his lips. The strap-on dangled above as a reminder of what he had just done.

Published 
Written by ChaiSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments