Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ballbusting Games

"My wife loves kicking men in the balls"

15
2 Comments 2
13.3k Views 13.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"I tend to write about strange fetishes, but hopefully somebody enjoys them."

My wife Tina is a beautiful woman. We have been happily married for two years. She still goes to college while I have started a real job in the same town.

One day I walked in on my wife intently staring at her laptop. When she realized I was there she quickly switched browsers.

“What are you looking at,” I asked.

“Oh, nothing important, Frank.”

“Come on, show me, no secrets. You were looking at porn. I saw it.”

Reluctantly, she reopened the browser.

I didn’t believe what I saw, but there it was. A video of a gorgeous woman, all dressed in black leather, kicking two young nude athletic males in the groin.

“Restart the video,” I demanded.

“Do you really want to see this?”

“Absolutely!”

The gorgeous woman kicked one guy in the balls, really hard. His erect cock and balls slammed hard into his stomach. With a loud moan, he collapsed onto the floor. Now number two was up. He too had a fully erect cock, even though he knew what was coming. The kick dropped him to the floor. Strangely, both men were still very hard.

“This turns you on? I didn’t know that about you. Whatever makes you happy. How did you get into this strange fetish?”

“My last boyfriend, before I met you, loved being kicked in the balls. It was our foreplay. I squeezed his balls hard, I pulled on his ball sack. I stepped on his cock. The more the merrier. We had amazing sex every time. I really got into this. It turns me on like nothing else.”

“You never told me.”

“You wouldn’t like it. Every time I try to squeeze your balls you wince. You are not up to it. It’s actually quite an art form. You have to hit the balls so that they go straight up and hit the stomach. That way there is no damage. So now I watch ball-busting porn. There you have it.”

“And you would still like to do this?”

“It is my greatest turn-on.”

“Let me think about it. Maybe there is a way to do this-- to other guys, of course.”

To my surprise, our conversation had aroused me unbelievably. The thought of Tina kicking other men in the balls and telling me all about the details was an incredible turn-on. There had to be a way. It took me some time to figure it out. A few days later Tina and I were making out.

“I came up with a solution, Tina.”

“About what?”

“Indulging your ballbusting fetish.”

“Really?”

“Yes. You put an ad in the personals section of your online student newspaper under ‘miscellaneous’. You say that two beautiful girls are looking for young attractive males to play sex games with some femdom action. You leave it at that. You ask that interested guys please send a nude shot with face blurred and if selected, you return the favor and explain the game. If they are still interested after finding out the details, it’s a go.”

“Why two girls and what’s the game?”

“You don’t want to be alone with several guys and play this game. Would your best friend Susan be up for it?”

Susan was every man’s wet dream. Tall, athletic, incredible tits and butt.

“She would for sure.”

“Does she know about your fetish?”

“Of course, we don’t have secrets.”

“The game is blackjack with a twist. We’ll mark the cards on the back in a subtle way, so you know what they are. No bank, the cards are on the table so you and Susan can see what’s on the back. Now the odds are in your favor. In each round, the loser has to take off one piece of clothing. When the first guy is naked he gets ballbusted by you. The same for the second guy. The last one gets a handjob from you or Susan. I suggest you limit the game to three guys.”

“What if one of us girls loses?”

“Unlikely, but you tell them the guy with the most clothes on gets a handjob. One more thing, play the game when I’m at work. Do not tell me when the two of you do it. Surprise me and then tell me all the details.”

“I like your game, let’s do it.”

Tina told Susan all the details.

“How will you surprise Frank,” Susan asked.

“Well, Frank loves reading the New York Times as soon as he gets home at night. The paper is always waiting for him. We’ll take his paper, unfold the sections, and put them on the carpet in front of the living room couch. That’s where we jack off the guys. They’ll shoot their loads on the newspaper and not on the rug. After we are done, I’ll neatly reassemble the paper and put it back on the couch. Hopefully, there won’t be any cum stains on the front page. I can’t wait to see his face when he picks it up to read it.”

The next morning Tina put the ad in the student’s online newspaper. Within hours she had a dozen responses. Susan and Tina studied the nude shots and picked five winners. Their response to them included the girls’ nude pictures with blurred faces and a description of the card game and that the loser will be ballbusted. They also told them not to wear too many clothes, just shoes, socks, underwear, pants, and shirt.

The next morning they had four responses. They picked three guys, very athletic and pretty well-hung. The game was set for the following Friday at 2 pm.

Friday arrived. Susan and Tina prepared the card table and spread the newspaper sections in front of the couch. They put on tight white T-shirts, no bras. Tight shorts and see-through panties complemented the outfit. The girls decided to be barefoot for the ballbusting.

The doorbell rang, and the three guys were all there, Mike, Joe, and Bill. After some awkward introductions, Tina handed out beers to break the ice.

SophySheik
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophySheik

“Ok, let’s get started.”

Tina explained the game and the rules. The three guys were all staring lustily at Susan’s and Tina’s breasts. Both their nipples were clearly outlined underneath the tight T-shirts. Bulges were growing in their shorts.

Everybody sat down and the game began.

As expected the girls mostly won. Soon Mike and Joe were down to their underwear. Bill still had his pants on. Tina had only lost her pants, Susan was topless.

“Looks like you guys really like this game judging by the tents in your underwear,” giggled Susan caressing her ample breasts.

Mike lost the next game. Off came the underwear, his rock-hard cock springing free.

“Alright, Mike, stand up and spread your legs for your reward. One kick to the balls. It’s nice that you are fully erect. That way your cock won’t be in the way. Impressive cock by the way,” Tina said.

Mike reluctantly stood up. Tina grabbed him harshly by the balls and pulled him in the middle of the room. He spread his legs widely. Tina took aim. Smack! Her bare foot met his testicles. With a loud groan, Mike went to the floor cupping his balls. Tina smiled.

“Next game please.”

They all sat down again. Mike was out. He just sat there massaging his balls. Tina lost, and her bra came off. By now she was basically naked. Her see-through panties were soaking wet, they could not hide anything.

Next game Joe lost. He stood up took off his underwear and released 8 inches fully erect. Again Tina roughly grabbed his balls and pulled him in the middle of the room.

“Assume the position. Nice boner, makes access to your balls easy,” Tina happily remarked.

Joe immediately spread his legs. Tina’s foot hit him hard. Joe did not go down. He just grunted and stood there, his cock seemed to grow even more.

“Do you want another one,” Tina asked surprised.

Joe just nodded.

Tina obliged, and Joe’s balls got hit full force. He moaned as if close to orgasm.

“You really like this,” Tina asked smiling at him.

“I had no idea how good this feels,” Joe mumbled embarrassed.

“Of the three of you, Bill is the winner. He still has his underwear on. Bill, please collect your reward. Susan, do you want to do the honors?”

“Your fetish, your show. I’m just going to watch and play with myself.”

Tina led Bill to the couch.

“What’s with the newspaper?”

“Just protecting the rug from your load.”

Tina pulled down Bill’s underwear.

“All three of you have really nice big cocks,” Tina observed.

With that, she sat down next to Bill, grabbed his rock-hard cock, and started pumping it. She alternated between jacking him and caressing his balls. She drove him to the edge. With a loud groan, he exploded. Loads of cum kept shooting out of his cock hitting the various sections of the newspaper.

“Well done, Bill. Very impressive load. Joe, I owe you one for letting me kick you twice.”

Joe, still fully erect, changed places with Bill. He didn’t last long thanks to Tina’s considerable handjob skills. A steady stream of cum was soaking the newspaper.

“Hey Mike, you are next, or are you still too sore?”

Mike quickly came over to the couch, and sat down, staring at Tina’s panties and breasts. His penis was totally limp. Tina grabbed it and massaged his cock gently. She coated his cock head with some of Bill’s and Joe’s cum that was still on her hands. Slowly but surely his cock came to full attention. Tina worked deliberately utilizing her full skill set. It took a while. Finally, with a loud grunt, he popped his load.

“Thank you boys for a delightful afternoon. We should do this again,” Tina exclaimed.

The guys dressed and left the apartment.

“I’ll help you clean up,” Susan volunteered.

“Not necessary, I have to get ready for Fred coming home.”

Susan left.

Tina picked up the cum soaked sections of the New York Times and carefully reassembled them. Fortunately, there was not too much cum on the front page section. When Tina was done the paper on the couch almost looked unread.

I returned home in the late afternoon. As always I sat down on the couch and picked up the New York Times. Something was not right. I unfolded the paper, and took the front section. The pages were stuck together. I carefully unfolded the pages. There was a slimy substance that stuck the pages together. I sniffed it.

“Is this what I think it is, Tina? Did you ballbust some guys this afternoon? The cum is still fresh.”

“There is your surprise. You didn’t want to know. Why don’t you relax and read your paper while I tell you all about it.”

Tina kneeled in front of me caressing my crotch. I was rock hard. The smell of other men’s cum mixed with the smell of the newsprint was intoxicating. I had the front page section open and was pretending to read it.

Tina slowly unzipped me and slid my pants and underwear down. She took my balls in her hands slowly rolling them back and forth. Her hands smoothly went up and down my shaft. She was edging me.

She started to tell me all the gory details of her and Susan’s afternoon adventure. I was going insane. I needed to shoot my load. Every time I was about to shoot she squeezed my balls hard and arrested the flow of cum. When she got to the end of her detailed report I exploded. I buried my face deep inside the cum soaked newspaper and just let my semen flow.

“What a weird fetish you have there, Tina,” I gasped.

“Says the man who just rubbed a newspaper soaked with other men’s cum all over his face. Let’s fuck!”

These were happy times. Tina had her ballbusting fetish and I had discovered my newspaper cum fetish.

Published 
Written by riederfrank
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments