Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Busy Mistress - Femdom Smut

"He becomes a brat when he sees me working!"

7
1 Comment 1
576 Views 576
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"Visit my profile for the exclusive content!"

FEMALE’S P.O.V~

I was engrossed in my laptop, cocooned in a blanket, when he suddenly materialized before me in his boxers and a loose white shirt that seemed to be slipping off. He looked delightful.

However, I didn’t have the luxury to appreciate the breathtaking beauty of my beautiful boy, as I returned my focus to the task at hand.

And it became quickly clear that my lack of attention didn’t sit well with him, evidenced by his hands lifting the blanket near my feet, interrupting my workflow.

Surprised, I observed him climb onto the bed, crawling under the blanket, upon me which almost sent my laptop tumbling.

In a swift motion, he settled on top of me, his head emerging from the blanket, revealing a flushed face that his hard work had provoked. “What are you up to?” I couldn’t help but question.

“Quit working already,” he pleaded, his response always carrying an undeniable cuteness, accentuated by a hefty pout and a charming hint of irritation in the form of a blush on his face.

Resting his head on my chest, he continued whimpering about how I was not paying attention to him, urging me to abandon my work. But I couldn’t comply. “The article is due tomorrow, baby, I can’t,” I explained.

He sighed, his chin digging into my chest, his eyes reflecting a heartbroken expression as if I had betrayed him. “I’m sorry.” He sorrowfully clung to me like a puppy to its owner, leading me to believe he had conceded.

However, it was just the beginning.

His hands slithered across my body, attempting to pry the laptop away as he whined, “Come on, give me some attention!”

“Stop! Let me work!” I conveyed with gentleness, holding onto my laptop more firmly as I implored him with my gaze. Unfortunately, he remained steadfast in his quest for attention.

“Alright, I’ll stop. Give me about thirty minutes, and then we can do whatever you want,” I suggested, attempting to strike a deal with him.

“No! Stop right now, I can’t wait!” he insisted, not even a bit interested in a deal, his persistence growing stronger, as he continued to move and shout, demanding my immediate attention, which irritated me.

“Why are you being so bratty? I have work, and I can’t play with you all the time!” My elevated tone seemed to be the breaking point for him, and he stormed out of the room in anger.

“God!” I felt a bit defeated after raising my voice, yet recognized that sometimes tough lessons are necessary in relationships.

I continued working, contemplating how to make it up to him later, when out of nowhere he began banging on the doors. His behavior drove me more irritated, prompting me to think why won’t he just listen and be nice? Had I spoiled him way more than I should have?

The loud banging persisted as my fingers typed rapidly to complete the article, trying to focus. Even the final edits seemed like an eternity with his bratty behavior. He could be so bratty at times, testing my patience.

With just ten minutes more to finish the work, he started singing at the top of his lungs, prompting me to shout. “Stop it!”

“Why? It’s not like you can come here and stop me,” he retorted with a bratty tone, making me gasp yet chuckle. “Fine! Do whatever you want; I’m not coming!”

“Fine then, I’ll sing louder!” I could sense the sass in his tone, but it quickly waned as he tired from singing.

As the article reached its end, I stood up, went to the door, and watched him lying on the sofa, still singing with a cracked voice, while I felt the fury in me taking an evil form.

“Are you finished?” I interrupted, yet he continued singing the same song We Don’t Talk Anymore looking straight into my eyes like it didn’t matter. “Seriously?”

Male’s P.O.V~

I observed her storming off, seemingly heading somewhere to vent, and my irritation spiked at that.

Fueled by frustration, I rose from my seat and followed her, continuing to sing in an attempt to provoke a reaction. However, she remained silent, walking ahead without uttering a word.

Abruptly, we entered our bedroom, and her sudden halt in the middle of the room made me freeze behind her, silencing my singing as well.

The aura had suddenly changed. The room felt gloomy and dark, tensing me up a bit.

She remained silent while I tried to understand what was happening, my body sensing something peculiar in her reaction.

Unexpectedly She turned around, revealing a serene expression on her face, catching me off guard, and prompting me to take a step back as the ground beneath me seemed to slip away.

She quietly started advancing toward me without saying a word, prompting my heart to race and my feet to fall back with each step. It was like I was being attacked by a lioness.

The path quickly ended with me stumbling against the door, my eyes fluttering from tension.

My breaths escaped my lungs rapidly as she leaned closer, her hand reaching near my waist and tensing up my body. The closeness between us was fueling me.

Her hand extended further, and I heard the door locking behind me and with that, I felt as if my heart had been halted. “You were singing?” she whispered, her hand pressing against the door beside my head, her eyes calm.

“I—I was?” I stammered, and she raised an eyebrow, a warning evident in her eyes. “Yes, I’m sorry!” I quickly apologized, deciding not to play with her anymore, fully aware of what she was capable of.

“Why? I told you to do whatever you want!” she whispered, her tone perplexing me.

“You—you did?” I questioned, feeling her fingers slide into my hair, as she questioned.

“Didn’t I?”

“Yeah, you did!” I hastily agreed, watching her lips draw near mine.

“You have a bad memory,” she said, patting my head and whispering in my ear. “Let me fix your pretty little head, then!”

“Huh?” Her hands slipped into my waist as her lips planted a soft kiss on my neck, pulling me closer to her body.

“Come here,” she whispered, gently taking hold of my wrist and guiding me towards the bed, where she sat me down. Positioning herself on her knees in front of me, she took my hand and kissed it softly, causing my other hand to shake and clench from the building tension.

“Your hands are so soft,” she whispered, her eyes looking up at me, creating a sense of confusion. What was she planning?

Despite my heart threatening to burst out of my chest, she continued with a gentle touch, spreading my legs apart as her lips moved along my thighs.

Wearing shorts, my bare skin was met with soft kisses that struggled to ascend further due to the resistance of my clothes. “Should I take these off?” She asked, playing with the fabric on my crotch with her lips.

“If you want to.” In response to my stuttering affirmation, she gently removed my shorts, her demeanor leaving me perplexed. Why was she behaving this way? It was scaring me.

She waited on the sidelines, asking, “What do you want me to do now?” while sitting on her knees. “Huh?”

Repeating herself, she awaited my response, hands on her thighs, mirroring my position and my expressions. “Do you want me to kiss you?” She asked, her tone submissive.

“Yes?” Instead of pulling me towards her, she leaned forward and gently kissed me, driving chills down my spine.

AmmyKross
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmmyKross

While I enjoyed her fulfilling my wishes, I also relished her commands. However, she seemed unusually obedient, almost as if she had relinquished her dominant role.

“What should I do next?” she inquired again, resuming her kneeling position after the kiss. Her continued submissive behavior had made me tense enough

That last question prompted me to question, “Why are you acting like this?”

“Like what? This is what you wanted.” I then realized what I had done. I had pissed her deeply and she did not like it at all.

Unsure of what she might do and after summoning my courage, I quietly sat on my knees, prepared to accept any consequence.

“I’m sorry! I know why you’re doing this.” I quickly apologized again and again until I saw my old Domme again.

She stood up and sat on the bed, returning to her rightful place and commanded, extending her hand for mine. “Come here!”

“It’s good that you know what you did,” she said, gently kissing my hand. “But is it okay to let this slide so easily?”

“No!” I quickly answered and watched her spread her legs apart, and remove her panties, as she said.

“Pleasure your mistress then.”

FEMALE'S P.O.V~

As soon as my last words left my lips, he moved forward and positioned his head against my wetness. His hands softly glided over my thighs as he began kissing, making his way towards my wetness, his puppy eyes never leaving mine.

“No hands!” I grunted.

“Ye-yes, Mistress!” Obeying my command, he rested his hands on his thighs, as he went back to suck my wetness.

His sharp jawline gleamed as he tilted his head, intensifying the efforts of his tongue, slurping and licking. His eyes closed, and his throat gulped down saliva.

I could witness his tongue skillfully moving across my entrance, a sight that heightened my arousal. He was completely focused, whimpering as poured his greed over my wetness.

Running my hand along his jaw, I grabbed his attention, and his eyes met mine. “Give me your hand,” I instructed, and he paused, slowly raising his hand towards me.

Sucking on his fingers, I noticed him gasp, his eyes fixed on my lips as I playfully teased him with a long lick on his already-moistened fingers.

Enjoying his adorable reactions to every action, I never broke eye contact with him. Leading his fingers inside me, his face flushed as he obediently complied. Leaning down towards him, I whispered, “Now, start sucking again, while you use your fingers!”

His shy expression intensified as his eyes averted from mine, hesitating to resume sucking. “What happened?” I inquired, pulling his face to meet my gaze, his fingers still inside me, but seemingly inactive.

“I’m h-hard!”

I tried to conceal my satisfaction from his reaction yet smiled as I offered. “Let’s make a deal, shall we?”

“Make me cum, and I’ll let you use your hardness in me!” His eyes quickly brightened, hastening any process and finding his way back to my entrance.

A satisfied smile crossed my face as I felt his lips devouring me, his long, thick fingers thrusting into me. I could sense his teeth brushing against me, causing no pain.

Whenever I pushed him away, his lips sought me out, dripping with my juices and filling me with a sense of pride. Squeezing his face to make him look up at me, I saw my reflection in his eyes, witnessing his hunger for more of me.

I’d pull his face away from my wetness, only to insert my fingers into his mouth, thrusting them into his wet cavity as his eyes welled up with tears. He knew this wouldn’t be easy, yet he maintained his composure, determined to win me.

“You’re holding up pretty well.” I pulled him away again, now by his hair. “Go bring the vibrator!”

Attaching it to his already leaking hardness and activating the button on his thigh, he knelt once more, ready to continue pleasuring me. Whimpering beneath my thighs as his legs started shaking, I pressed his head deeper into me, denying him the chance to breathe.

Rubbing my fingernails on his back heightened his sensitivity, keeping his tongue inside me until I decided to grant him a moment to breathe. I chuckled at the sight of his disheveled hair, flushed cheeks, desperate for breath, and pleading eyes.

His back bore the marks of my nails, and as I felt myself reaching the peak, I yanked him closer again, feeling his long, slippery tongue inside me. The sound of him devouring me mingled with my moans as I collapsed on the bed, wrapping my legs around his neck.

M/NS’ P.O.V~

Her moans grew louder, her hips gyrating as I held onto her waist, drawing her closer to my eager tongue. The sound of my name escaping her lips was intoxicating, and I whimpered in response to the vibrations resonating through me.

I yearned to witness her arousal, to see the evidence of the pleasure I was bestowing upon her. Watching her contort with ecstasy fueled my desire, and I relished in providing her with the pleasure she deserved.

Her moans intensified, signaling that she was on the brink of climax. She pulled me by my hair, her thighs trembling as she reached her peak, and I eagerly lapped up every drop of her essence. Her hand pressed against my throat, ensuring she could feel every gulp I made.

As she pulled my head back, she kissed my mouth, shifting back on the bed. “Come and get your reward!” A satisfied smile spread across my face as I climbed on top of her, removing the vibrator. Without wasting a moment, I thrust into her.

She tugged on my neck, urging my hips closer to her, and her nails dug into my hips. Wrapping her arms around my neck, she commanded me to start thrusting.

Her wet tightness enveloped me effortlessly, almost swallowing me whole. Pulling down her top, I pressed my lips to her breasts, suckling on her nipples as her collarbone beckoned. Moving forward, thrusting deeper, I bit her neck, reveling in the freedom she granted me.

Suddenly, I felt her hand tightening around my throat as she wrapped her legs around my waist, forcing me to gaze into her eyes as she asked. “Why are you trembling like this?”

“It—It feels so good!” She smirked, slapping my face before kissing me. Her hands remained around my neck, still exerting pressure.

“Why does it feel good?”

She knew my struggle to speak, teasingly offering a condition. “Answer me perfectly, and you won’t receive a slap.”

“Because—I’m—I’m fucking—” I couldn’t complete my sentence before receiving another slap. Her numerous questions and intermittent pauses prolonged my orgasm, keeping me on the edge.

“Please! Please! Please!” I pleaded, feeling close to climax again, unable to recall how many times I had edged. She laughed, teasing me, “You’re so cruel!” Her laughter echoed even more.

Although I was physically on top, she maintained control, thrusting deeper as I approached orgasm. “Please! Please! Can I cum?”

“Go ahead!” Receiving my thrusts, she released her legs from my waist, removed her hands from my neck, and just before I could climax, she pushed me away, pinning me to the bed, thwarting my orgasm once again.

“Why?” I protested as she laughed in my face, sitting on my abdomen.

“You thought it would be easy, huh? Next time you decide to be bratty, think twice!”

“I hate you!”

“I love you too!” Her voice faded as she left me alone in the bedroom to rethink my behavior earlier.

____________________

END OF THE SMUT

THIS IS ANOTHER RECREATED SMUT THAT I HAD POSTED WHICH WAS NOT SO GOOD EARLIER.

Published 
Written by Queenbeewrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments