Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fem Dom With Wife's Friend. Non Scene.

"Wife's best friend, who's a bitch, blackmails husband into being her slave."

22
8 Comments 8
12.6k Views 12.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"First time. Let me know if you like the style for more."

Julie was my wife’s best friend from school, but I always thought she was a bitch, and we never got on.

My wife Sue, suspected this but hoped it would all work out eventually.

I would always be polite when Julie came around, but neither of us liked each other, and it was obvious.

She visited regularly as she lived in a house nearby, and was always popping in to see her friend, and intern, annoying me.

She would even stay on to finish Love Island if the two of them had been watching TV, and my wife had to leave early, to start her work shift, which resulted in Julie and myself exchanging harsh words about her going as well.

It was one of these incidents where Julie was staying on, that she decided to look up some information on the computer, but inadvertently picked up mine, instead of my wife's.

Unfortunately for me, I had not closed it down properly after a wank session, and when she switched it on, it displayed all the porn I had been looking at recently.

She called me over, and with a sadistic smile, turned the screen around to show me what she had discovered.

I would usually view these sites secretly, as my wife was not understanding about me using porn, and said she would leave me if she found out I was looking.

Julie, being her best friend, new this, and the bitch was about to use it to her advantage.

“Well Mark,” she said, with sadistic pleasure, “What have we got here?”

“Who’s been a pervy boy?” she laughed.

I went red with embarrassment, and asked her to give me my laptop back, saying that she had no right to use it.

“Not so fast,” she said, “What’s it worth?”

I asked her what she meant.

She said that unless I started to be nicer to her, she would show my wife what I had been up to.

“No way,” I said, and that it would be her word against mine.

She laughed again, and showed me a video on her phone, which she had taken of the sites I had visited, whilst in our front room, as proof!

I knew there was no way out, and that she would delight in exposing me to my wife, and intern, ruin our relationship into the bargain, whilst also getting her friend back to herself.

“What do you want?” I asked slowly.

“Firstly, I want you to repeat, I am a small-dicked wanker, ten times,” she said. Which I reluctantly did, whilst she sat back and laughed at me.

She then said that there would be subtle changes when we were together with Sue, and that I was to agree with any suggestions she made, whilst my wife was there. This would give the impression to Sue, how much better we were now both getting on.

I was also to do anything else she demanded without question!

I was shocked and said I wouldn’t do it, but Julie showed the video again, reminding me what I would lose.

I had no option but to agree.

“Now”, she said, “Get down on all fours and kiss my trainers,” which I did.

“Kiss them all over, slowly, and don’t forget the soles,” she laughed.

After a few minutes, she told me to lick them clean.

“I want them spotless,” she said.

It had been a warm day, so they were very dusty, and I had to work my tongue vigorously, to comply.

She then got up from the settee, and came around the back of me, and promptly sat on my back.

“I think it’s time you showed me around the lounge whilst I ride you, dickhead,” she chuckled.

I crawled all around the floor, with her directing me, whilst she slapped my arse, shouting, “Giddy up,” and laughing.

“Crawl to the kitchen and get me a glass of wine,” she barked, whilst dismounting me, and sitting back on the settee.

I gave her the glass, and she calmly instructed me to strip out of my jeans and t-shirt, and stand with my legs apart, with my hands on my head, in front of her.

I reluctantly complied.

She then said that she had often wondered how big my dick was and that I was now willingly going to show her, but first, she was going to have some fun.

“Rub the front of your boxers,” she instructed, “Get it hard.”

“I want to see that cock sticking out front,” she laughed.

When I had done so, she leaned forward, and took the bulge in her hand, and began twisting my cock inside my pants.

I winced, and cried out, to which she twisted even more, as she found it very funny to see my discomfort.

“Do you get it, dickhead,” she said, “I own you, and can do what I want when I want,” she laughed.

“Do you understand?” she barked.

“Yes,” I said painfully.

Sitting back comfortably on our settee, she said, “Right, slowly drop em, I want a show.”

Not wanting any more pain, I slowly put my fingers on my boxer waistband and pulled them down.

MichelleKing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MichelleKing

I was still semi-hard, so she took the opportunity of casually picking up a ruler, that my wife had been using earlier, and began slapping my dick with it.

I cried out with pain, which she found extremely funny.

After thoroughly examining my cock, which she said was now her new toy, she told me to go to the bathroom and shave off all my pubes, as she wanted my cock to look bare.

I protested that my wife would see, and ask questions!

Julie said, that I was to explain, that it was my idea, as I thought it looked better, and she said, that knowing my wife well, Sue would accept that explanation.

When I came back from the bathroom, Julie hooted and laughed triumphantly at what she had made me do, and then had me play with my cock in front of her until I was hard again.

She then hit my cock again with the ruler, “Just for fun,” she said.

“As you know, I have not had a boyfriend for some time.” she said, “And I get very horny and frustrated. But that’s not a problem anymore, as it will be one of your tasks to see I orgasm, whenever it suits me," she mused.

“Understand?” she said.

“Yes, Julie," I said.

She told me, that I was to continue calling her Julie, not Mistress, or any of that shit, as everything would need to seem normal, on a day to day basis. But I was to be at her beck and call, whenever she wanted if I knew what was good for me.

Julie usually dressed in a tight top and very tight jeans and trainers when she visited, and today was no different.

“I’ve seen yours, so its time you see mine,” she chuckled.

She stood legs apart and told me to kneel in front of her.

“Carefully undo my jeans,” she commanded.

I unbuttoned the front of her jeans and pulled down the zip.

“Slowly pull them down, wanker,” she commanded. Which I did.

Underneath her jeans, she had on very brief white cotton panties, which she then instructed me to kiss just on the other side of her pussy.

“I can’t,” I said.

“What about your friend, and my wife?” I said worryingly.

“Not a problem,” she hissed, “I will make sure that she benefits when you're fully trained,” she said, ominously.

I had no choice and began kissing her panties.

“Good boy,” she said sarcastically.

After about five minutes, she sat down on the settee.

“Take my jeans off,” she barked, “And my panties.”

When I had done this, she laughed and opened her legs wide.

“Look at my pussy,” she said. “Now lean forward, and give it a big kiss, and beg to lick it clean,” she snarled.

As I did so, she laughed again.

“Now,” she said, “I am going to teach you how to make me cum, and after that, you had better get it right every time, or else,” she instructed. “Do you understand?”

“Yes,” I said meekly.

She then showed me exactly what my duties were.

How I was to lick her, in exactly the way she liked, without question, and how best to insert my tongue into her pussy lips, and how to get it up as far as possible, and, I was to do this as long as she wanted, and whenever she demanded

I managed to give her three orgasms, whilst she shouted at me to lick more, deeper, or faster.

“Not bad for a wanker,” she said, “Do you lick Sue’s pussy often?” she asked.

“No,” I said, "I don’t like the taste.”

“Well that’s going to change,” she laughed, “You will be licking Sue’s cunt a lot more by the time I’m finished,” she said.

My wife was due back soon, so Julie instructed me to dress her again, as she said, she had no intention of doing herself, as she wanted to watch me struggle to get her tight panties and jeans back on, without any help from her.

Soon there was the familiar, “I’m home,” shout at the front door, as my wife entered.

She was surprised to see her friend still there, but Julie said that I had insisted that she stay, as part of an effort to try for us both to get on better.

She glared at me, and I quickly agreed, saying it was a great idea.

“Not only that,” Julie said to my wife, “But Mark has suggested that the meal out he had booked for you both at the weekend, would be much better if you and I went, to get some gossip time, away from men, and that he would pay,” she said with a wry smile.

“Yes,” I said, “A great idea,” whilst thinking, I had been looking forward to going out.

Julie had also instructed me to suggest, that I thoroughly clean her house whilst they were out, as a gesture of reconciliation, which I did.

My wife was thrilled.

“Isn’t he one in a million?” Julie said to my wife.

“Yes, he certainly is,” my wife gushed.

“I’m so pleased that you two are trying to get along,” she said.

“Oh, it will get much better now on, won't it, Mark? Julie said confidently.

“Yes,” I agreed, wondering what was coming next.

Published 
Written by Tap6386
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments