Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Liberated Sexual Desire. A Short Story About A Sissy And His Wife

"true story about how my wife had turned me into a submissive BDSM sissy bitch"

13
2 Comments 2
8.1k Views 8.1k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Author's Notes

"This is the 3rd part of my sexual awakening"

This is the third part of my story with lush. I want to take you on a journey deep into raw sexuality within a relationship of cultural differences, problems, and desires. I wanted to write about this for many years now. Let me share my secret with you how it went, as I, the ugly lonely guy, finally found a good woman in his life that was real, unfortunately, located on the other side of the earth – but I followed her call to fall for her there.

I am with my Mexican mistress for many years now. You guys can just try to imagen her as the kind of woman of your dreams when you climb up your wife on the mission to fulfill your marriage duties.

Her long black hair is so beautiful, her body is firm, and her brown skin feels silky cool. Her Ass is the sensation. It is big and round, but strong and most certainly a powerful weapon! I am drawn to and obsessed with it.

It must have been a thousand times that I found myself on my back. It was my reward when I satisfied her completely with my lips and tongue. I can get lost in giving her the pleasure that she deserves, while she is riding my face longer than a football match lasts. Now my reward was to be on my back, my Mistress was sitting on my chest facing down.

After she stretched my ass with a large butt plug she looked down at me with the order, "You can start to lick out my asshole now! Just make sure to hold your breath." It happened before, that I almost passed out when I felt her body weight on my face! She managed to seal my nose and mouth so tight between her magnificent ass cheeks, that breathtaking woman became more than just a figure of speech for me.

In the bedroom, she must be the top and lead the way. I can't, I have tried but it feels unnatural, and I know, that I cannot fuck her well! My dick is small, four-point-five inches, rounded up. She complains I cum too fast, and that I cannot maintain a rhythm.

This is why this submissive excuse of a man that I am, finds myself on my back so that I see her small breasts from below, or perhaps my favorite, to have them hanging in my face when she makes me beg to be allowed to suck on her nipple. They are so soft and perfectly round. Each nipple is long, and they get so hard when I suck on them. We figured out that I preferred to nibble on her left breast, and it seems, that I always did. After all Mum casually confirmed at a dinner once, that my tendency was always to suck left-sided.

My Mistress had me, the day I met her! And a few days later, I found myself in a hammock with her, and my little dick was rock hard when she whispered in my ear, "If you want to fuck with me, you need to come back to Mexico, then I might pay attention to that thing down there!"

About six months later I was, and ever since she has been the only one for me. I had round and brown, perfect ten-lady attention since I am here with her. But I remain loyal to my conservative queen.

She's a Christian woman, and very considerate. In the first few years, the sex was different from what you might think, very missionary, and I got my dick sucked probably twice in our seven years relationship, valid up until today.

The first major change happened when I was out of the country in Europe. Where she can't go due to visa issues. One night I received a message stating, "I knew about your secret condom bag for a long time! You had thirty-five in there, now it is thirty-one! Who did you do?"

The truth was, I never cheated, yet I used four condoms to pleasure myself with vegetables that I found in the kitchen when I was home alone. I never told her about my bisexuality and all the feminine feelings and desires I get. Especially when I'm high and alone.

The question was, what will I tell my future wife now and how do I explain the four missing condoms?

As the good boy that I am, I let her force the truth out of me. I never had any friends and kept my secrets hidden well, but I have a long-term chat buddy. I was talking to her during my pathetic years, the lonely ones as a teenager. When I had a secret desire for my mum, and the dream that she should be the chosen one, to make me a man. But that's another story here on lush.

My friend is fifty-three years old and transgender, living in the Philippines. She made me confess the reality and the fact that I am bisexual. I get hard when I think about a hot guy, and I get hard when I fantasize about a beautiful woman. And I get hard for being a submissive bottom bitch.

Often, I want to feel like a woman, which is why I penetrated myself with the cucumber that day. In case you wonder, I double-wrapped because I was afraid to break it, with the better half of it stuck in my asshole. Since I was a bit optimistic to pick the thickest one in the shop, I used additional two rubber for a mid-sized slick vegetable, that is so refreshing when chilled. Is that so hard to believe why four condoms once disappeared? Who would make this up anyways to cover up a cheat?

I said it to her a bit differently, and literally copied and pasted the advice that my Asian friend suggested to me. Once the word got out, I told her about the three men who used my ass so far, probably one hour after my first confession.

It was obvious, that I like to have sex with men. If I have a bottom role, I love sex and I feel like I'm good at it. It turns me on to receive and lick my bull's balls and perhaps to swallow a load of semen down my thirsty throat. For sure my Mistress knew now, how liberal my desires were.

I think she was shocked but somehow had a hunch. During the night of confession, she made me edge myself for like five hours. My dick was hurting when she said, "I need you to ejaculate into a glass now and I want you to record yourself doing it. Take your index finger and dip it in your cum, finger yourself with it! Once your dick is limp, I want you to drink your own cum. All of it!"

"Send me the video. I want to see you Cuming and how you cover your asshole with sperm. Show me your face when you swallow it and tell me how you taste!"

I obeyed and did it. I never saw the video again, nor do I know what she did with it, but it was very embarrassing and uncensored content, that she might still own.

Once I was back with her, everything seemed to be normal, just that she started to give me ass play until the point when she said, "You got used to it. It's the only thing that makes you cum! I can't remember when you fucked me like a guy. Like a real man. You can't make me cum with your shrimp dick! The only thing that saves you are the fact that you know how to eat my pussy. Keep me satisfied this way, and I give you two minutes of ass play as a reward. It's enough for you to spill out your testicular milk twice. When I take my time with you, I have noticed you get multiple orgasms, even dry ones."

Over time our sex life started to evolve. I started to become more and more submissive, and she started to take advantage of the power and control she gained over me. Suddenly it was normal to receive a nice pegging, as a reward for giving oral pleasure.

What makes me explode is when she decides to drown me with her ass.

"You can lick my asshole now," she said, right before I received a nice face sitting that made it difficult to breathe. She showed no remorse when she rammed a dildo up my ass. In and out, repeatedly! What she didn't allow me was to touch myself and she started to touch my dick less and less when I realized that I get so aroused by anal stimulation that I can cum, even when my dick is limp and unattended.

Usually, we got a little high or tipsy first when it was anal sex night for me! She started to send me femdom meme's on the phone, teasing me to open up. She wanted me to sink deeper into my role as a real submissive slave. Ultimately, she made me say it out loud,:"My desire is to be your sissy, that's what I was born to be. It arouses me, to feel like a woman. I want to look like a cheap whore when I worship you!"

She's the kind of woman that can get mean when she is upset. One evening we had a massive argument and she ended up in the living room, while I had the bedroom. I must have texted her, "I want to worship you, make me kiss your feet."

I was tired of arguing and felt like wanting to have unprotected wild sex with her and just forget everything. Let me tell you, my Mistress had other plans that night.

bambiHOLLY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
bambiHOLLY

She replied to me, "I found the picture on your phone, you freak took a selfie wearing my red panties and bra." I started to rub my little dick, because of the way that she addressed me. I was getting ready to break a taboo and dress in front of her like a girl. The next message was even more explicit. "Put on my underwear again and try to squeeze your ass in your favorite skirt of mine. I expect to see you in cuffs and collar downstairs. And don't forget to put on my fishnets!"

Of course, by now I was horny enough to follow her instruction right away. I am a 6'4 and two hundred pounds white guy, dressed in a red bra and panties, in black fishnets with a short mini skirt. It was dark when she said, "Turn on the light". What followed was a round of insults and laughing, that appeared to be the commentary for the video that she took with her phone.

"Now you freak, turn on all the lights in the kitchen and make sure to open every curtain!" I refused to do that, so she did it for me. In front of the great window, she grabbed me with a twist and so hard between my legs, that I think that she didn't care about hurting me. As a result, I found myself on my knees in front of her again, where I wanted to kiss her feet, but she soccer-kicked me in the face and ordered me to wash the dishes.

The last thing she said to me that night was "I can't believe how far you go. You dress like a sissy for the neighbors to see. What's wrong with you craving humiliation? We live here you freak."

Most certainly she had a point there, but after all and for a very long time it was clear between us, that I would do absolutely anything in my role as her slave. The way I see it, I just did what she wanted me to do.

A few years later, it was Christmas of 2021, and I was on holiday in Europe, without her. After I left, she texted me, "You are not supposed to cum there." She further told me that she might edge me a few times, perhaps that she will make me finger myself in my asshole but most importantly, I must buy a few things for her. So, over the holidays, amazon kept sending fetish wear and toys. It was a dream come true, over-knee high-heel boots, a breast-free black leather corset, a huge ten-inch Doc Johnson strap-on, and more BDSM toys.

I started the new year the way the old ended. Blue balled and so horny by my desire to worship her again. Just that from now on she would look like a real dominatrix, nothing less than the Goddesses I have collected terabytes of data from and in form of fetish porn. At that moment I became sure, I want to serve her for the rest of my life.

It was this combination of factors that made me do another crazy life decision. It was time to get a tattoo and I asked my Mistress if she would approve of "property of mistress Layla." In an arch shape printed right above my private parts. She approved and two days later I was marked for the rest of my life.

The travel home to Mexico was long and during the flight, I started to feel nervous. Suddenly it hit me, these customs always pick on me. I have a large suitcase half full of fetish wear and sex toys with the highlight of a real-looking massive ten-inch strap-on, that was hidden in a fetish over knee-high heal.

In case you might wonder now, yes, I was asked to open my suitcase! And no, it did not end up in public humiliation. Yet the officer checked everything, he was holding the underwear I got for my Mistress, and pulled out the boot, it was a miracle that the strap-on didn't fall out. This was such a thrilling situation for me, that I was shaking when I texted her about the event that just took place. Her only response was short, "I bet you got hard."

Right before I reached home, I received the next message. "I need you to undress outside, get naked, and don't say a word when you get inside. Show me the ink, get all the new stuff, and help me to put it on.

She was dressed in a silk kimono and was sitting on a chair in front of me, while I was kneeling at her feet. Her foot slipped into her tight over-the-knee heels. She allowed me to assist with the zipper when the tip of the heel squeezed into my balls. Then she stood up to order me to kiss her boots.

"Raise your head and smell my pussy! Does my pussy still turn you on or have you turned homo?" While I was closing the breast-free corset on her back she allowed me to kiss her ass. Every time I tried to touch my erect penis; she slapped me hard in the face.

What happened next was makeup and lipstick that she started to apply on me.

"You know, I can't see you as a man anymore. This is just too much, but it's kind of interesting to find out how much further you will go. I want you to tell me, that you are my sissy bitch, I might start to pimp you out soon you know?"

For sure I was dressed like one when she put on the strap-on that made her burst out laughing, "I can't believe I'm wearing this," she said, right before she went to sit on the couch and ordered me to suck her cock. I almost choked when I tried to take the full ten-inch of black, very realistic feeling fake meat in my mouth. It was big, and massive but felt very real. I got lost in sucking and licking the fake cock, and she must have noticed it.

"Jesus Christ, you try to imagen it as a real cock you freak!" She said out loud and pushed me away. She pulled down the strap and grabbed my collar to squeeze my face between her legs.

"You better satisfy me now bitch. Make yourself useful and worship my pussy!" Something in that direction was her wish, but to be honest I only heard half of it. My head is always tight between her legs and my ears are covered.

I love it when she gets wet, and a thick foam starts to drip out of her beautiful shaved and smooth pussy onto my face.

"I feel so not gay right now," I whispered while begging her to put my shrimp dick inside of her. She grabbed me by the throat and squeezed hard while staring at me saying, "Fine, but this time you will not pull out, three weeks' worth of cum you will spill in my pussy. Every drop of it and then you better eat me out, since I don't do birth control anymore, you got it!"

Her order made my head spin and within a few short seconds later I ejaculated hard and long, deep inside of her. My dick kept pumping and she kept riding me. I begged her to stop, and I had no time to breathe when she switched position, with her pussy, pressed against my mouth.

She was loud when she said, "Start sucking. Suck your semen out of me." She wrapped her legs around my neck and grabbed the back of my head to choke me with her pussy. I could not breathe and almost inhaled my cum. My Mistress didn't stop until she was completely dry.

But she was not done with me that night. While I was zoned out, she slapped the ten-inch of strap-on in my face. "Gameday bitch!"

"This is going to be unpleasant for you and it will hurt. I will distract you with a little surprise when it's too much. If you whine, stop. If you beg me to stop, don't. I will punish you more while I keep stretching your ass harder until I will fist you".

After she tied me up on our bed, I was blindfolded. I felt her long sharp fingernails scratching down my rip cage before she grabbed me by the balls. "Are you scared?" she said while starting to add cloth pins to my jewels.

I don't know how long it took, it must have been an hour and a half, it was so painful that I had tears in my eyes, but she didn't care and just fixed the gag ball in my mouth a little tighter. I heard the matches that were lighting a candle. "Ready for your surprise," she whispered in my ear. I couldn't see or say when I felt the hot wax dripping on my cock. Darn, she was right, the harsh burn I felt on my balls took away the pain I felt in my ass. At least for a second.

When I ejaculated, my dick was soft, and it felt like I was pissing my milk out while I received multiple orgasms. It was pure anal ecstasy, so much more intense and longer lasting than an ordinary climax and that, made it the best sex I ever had.

A few days later we had the next big argument that led to separation. Now is February of 2023 and we are still separated. I'm still inked, and I never had sex after I reached the absolute summit with her.

The end.

Published 
Written by BisexualM84
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments