Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Hate Your Confidence - Femdom Smut

"I'm a wolf, not a puppy!"

4
0 Comments 0
761 Views 761
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

""Visit my profile to support my work!""

Female’s P.O.V~

It all began with his eyes, conversing with mine with such persuasive language. He’d gaze at me with a steady depth in his eyes, not showcasing any sign of resignation. Yet I could still sense his delicate side, seizing him to turn bashful when I’d give him the same eyes.

Then, one day, when he finally talked to me, I was confirmed about my perception as I could see the courage he had gathered stuttering through his lips.

We began meeting each other, never actually giving our relationship a proper face, and it bothered me. But I also relished the bashfulness in his demeanor. Because of it, he hadn’t asked me to be his girlfriend.

Just like any other date, we were in the park, challenging the chemicals in our bodies by raising tension between us when he invited me to his house after learning I could not walk any longer.

I could not discern if he did that because he knew what would happen or he was just too naïve.

Him, being a nervous, soft, and innocent boy around me was delightful. Which encouraged me to have his clothes ripped, but I was also aware it wasn’t the right approach. So, I kept my hands to myself.

— But could I keep them disciplined when we’re all alone in a quiet place, where no one could see or hear us?

After offering me a glass of water, he sat bashfully beside me on his bed, with his lips sealed, his eyes staring out the window in front of us, and his hands clutching the bedsheet beside his thighs.

He hadn’t spoken a word, and I did not want to ruin the silent tension between us. So, I kept quiet, thinking to myself what I would do once I got a signal of consent from him.

It arrived in the form of his little finger, softly grazing against mine. I let him play for a minute, watching what he’d do next, and he could do nothing as I expected.

So, I grasped his hand and rested my eyes on his flushing cheek and his popped-out eyes. He wasn’t expecting that at all. It was all written on his face.

It must have been very hard for him. He was trying so hard to look manly. His struggle allowed me joy.

“I’ll put the glass away.” He stuttered and stood up in order to escape as always, but I took his breakout away from him as I quickly grasped his wrist and yanked him down on my lap.

—— Did he really think I’d let the chance slip off my hand when it faced me?

“W-what are you doing?” He wasn’t looking back at me, stiff on my lap, with his back towards me.

“Nothing. I just want you to stay close to me.” I yanked his stumbling body firmer, driving my hands around his waist, watching him get stiffer in my grip and flinch, as I planted my face in his neck, nuzzling into his sweet scent. That sweet yet dangerous scent.

“You smell so sweet. What perfume is that?” Caressing my nose onto his soft skin, I asked, attending to his heavy breaths and his chest heaving up.

“It’s the l- lotion, I g- guess.” He stuttered, his voice a dim view of my ears.

Male’s P.O.V~

“You need to buy one for me, too. It’s the sweetest scent I’ve ever tasted.” There was so much poise in her words, tormenting me. She wasn’t stuttering or hesitant while my lips were betraying me.

I felt like I had been captured by a predator. I could neither move nor ask her to free me. Not that I wanted to. But I wished to be the one who held her like that.

My heart was thumping so rapidly inside my chest that I felt I was carrying a rock inside while her heartbeat on my back was serene, like normal. It wasn’t fair that only I was surrendering my senses.

“But, then, I’m not sure if the sweet scent will suit me.” She whispered into my ear and slithered her hands from my waist to my chest, like a snake climbing upon me, allowing me to feel the burn of her palms even through my clothes.

“Do you think it will suit me?” Her lips, which had asked me a question did not allow me to respond as they started kissing the nape of my neck, prompting my body to shrink even more in her grasp. My clothes were becoming uncomfortable for me.

The heat crept up to my body, deluding my head. Her lips were tender, slithering near my jaw. Just as when my body started melting even more, she halted and grasped my face towards her.

I wasn’t ready to face her at all. I knew I could not keep my eyes on hers. I knew wasn’t able to hide my flushing face, and I think she knew it, too. That’s why she did that.

“Tell me, does it suit me?” She asked once again and spun my body more aligned towards her eyes, my legs falling from the side of her thighs. I felt like a child to be handled like that.

“Do you think I suit you?” Even though I had turned into a mess, I was not ready to let go of my wanting to be in charge. That is why I asked such a question, hustling within myself to keep my gaze intact on hers.

Her lips curled to my words, and a snicker followed as she suddenly grasped my face and planted her lips against mine, making me freeze with my eyes wide open. That was our first kiss.

But if we look at our situation thoroughly, it was the first time everything that was happening between us.

“Why are you making that face?” She asked with a smile, as she removed her lips from mine after a little peck while the feeling of being beaten up coursed through my nerves.

I was trying so hard to prove myself, and there she was, proving me wrong with just a peck. I felt as if I had failed an exam I had been studying for so long. I felt so hindered.

“Baby? What’s wrong?” She was still sneering, even though she was asking me that damn question. I could not tell her what I was feeling. It would make me look stupid and admiringly, because of my struggling mind, I ended up saying something more stupid. “I hate your confidence.”

I probably sounded like a child who did not get his favorite candy, which made her snicker even more.

Hearing her snicker flustered me incredibly, and I stood up, ready to dash into the washroom, when suddenly she grasped my wrist from leaving and stood up against my back.

“Is that why you’re pouting?” She whispered, twirled me around, and pushed me onto the mattress, astounding me to my core.

“You’re trying so hard to be a strong wolf when you’re just a puppy.” Her playful smile disappeared as her eyes turned into a darker tone, scanning my fallen body from head to toe.

The depth in her eyes was making my legs weak, but still, I tried to stand up. It wasn’t accepted by her as I had assumed and she grasped my shoulders, pushing me to remain seated on the bed.

She stood silent for a while and just stared into my eyes, making my skin soak from sweat. And swiftly planted her lips on mine, her body hunched over me.

This time she did not just peck my lips; she licked them, sucked them, and when it was not enough, pushed her tongue inside my mouth, making me salivate.

Her tongue continued dancing with mine, her lips sucking my tongue in between, when, unexpectedly, my mouth released a lustrous sound.

I wasn’t planning to let any of my sounds slip out like that, and when it unwantedly took place, I quickly pulled away and hid my face in my palms, ashamed to continue that steamy session.

Female’s P.O.V~

The sudden sweet noise from his mouth left me astounded and frozen on my steps, my eyes wide open. It was the gentlest yet the delectable sound I had ever heard from a boy.

kendallclove4u
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kendallclove4u

How could he sound like that?

But I also expected nothing less from him. No matter how much he was trying to demonstrate his control, he was still failing.

His moan left me wanting it more and to attain it, I gingerly pushed him back on the mattress, causing him to automatically remove his palms from his face.

I was moving at an immense speed, and yet it wasn’t enough for me. I wanted more immediately.

Thus, I knew what I would do next. And for that to happen, I needed him to be assured, so I asked, “Do you want me to stop?”

His eyes were surprised as always, but they abruptly altered and started fluttering as he nodded bashfully, his mouth halfway open, breathing with strong strength.

As soon as I saw him protect his face from me after his approval, I could not restrain myself from unbuckling his pants.

I could feel him stealing glances at my hands, slowly pulling off his pants along with his underwear, his lips tightly sealed.

In a few seconds, his lower body was naked in front of me, his legs brushing against each other, trying to hide his rock-hard member. The sight was so alluring to my eyes that it was impossible for me to look away.

I gently touched his inner thighs, and he flinched, inhaling the air so sharply. That sight injected immense pleasure inside my nerves.

Our eyes met, and I discovered how much shy he could get. He was biting his lips, his hands clutching the sheet.

Enjoying his reaction under my radar, I advanced and sat beside him, softly jogging my nails over his thighs.

He would breathe so actively and rub his face against the sheet, twisting on the bed. That is why I had to hold his legs on the place as I advanced further to attain the moans he was controlling.

I spread his legs apart and sat in between, playing with his skin and rejecting his twitching member. His length would quiver every time I would reach the edges of his shirt covering him, prompting me mischievous.

This continued, but he did not let out any drop of his moans even after slithering so much, and it drove me greedy. My body was burning to hear him. I needed it like air to breathe.

That is why I finally decided to tease his cock.

I grasped his length with my left hand and proceeded to brush my palm against the tip of his member when I noticed the oozed-out pre-cum on it.

It drew a smile on my face and allowed me pleasure, but also made me wonder. How could he leak pre-cum just from the slight teasing?

“Are you a virgin?” I asked, which instantly got him to look at me. He denied, shaking his head, his eyes squinted.

“Why?” He included and to answer that, I pushed the tip of my index finger against his urethra and began rubbing it in a circular motion, regarding him quickly coat his mouth with his palm and sink his head deeper into the bed.

“You’re acting like one.” I jeered, even though I knew he could not hear me, flooded by so much pleasure as I continued teasing the tip of his cock, until he was arching his back on the mattress.

I appreciated his will to not let any sound out. It drove me more and more aroused. “I don’t think you like it,” I teased as I removed my finger from his tip, executing my plan, and received his wide eyes as he appeased down a bit.

“What? Are you stopping?” I could see the disappointment clear on his burning face, and I loved it. I knew he did not want me to stop and what he exactly wanted. It was just so much satisfying to tease him.

“Don’t you wish?” I smirked and began rubbing my palm against his tip, receiving a satisfactory reaction.

Male’s p.o.v~

I gasped as if my soul had left my body. The subtle roughness of her palm brushing against the tip of my leaking cock was the final move that confirmed my sounds.

I started whimpering and slithering on the mattress, feeling her fasten her pace and grasp my cock in between from the tip. She’d slow her palm and then fasten it out of nowhere, turning me into a mess.

“There we go,” she whispered, peering through my soul with bold serenity, her lips curled up. “Does it feel good?” Adding, she started tormenting my cock even more, making me arch my back and slither.

I could feel myself leaking and getting harder in her hand, the swelling around my cock rising as well. My dick was burning with pleasure, yet needed more. It wasn’t enough.

“Agh, don’t just tease me; do something,” I growled, curling my toes and feeling the air in my lungs getting shorter.

Unexpectedly, she stopped, leaving me astounded, and gazed at me as she said, “You’re still trying to be the wolf? Did you not realize who you are?”

I knew exactly what she meant, but was it really okay to be a puppy? Would she love me after that?

“You know better what you are,” she said as her lips advanced towards my shaft, making me anticipate her further words and actions. “What are you afraid of?” Her lips then wrapped around the tip of my cock, gently sucking it.

Her eyes were stuck to mine, prompting butterflies in my stomach. She was looking at me with no disgust in her eyes, that I had been ignoring to see all this time.

My head was in turmoil. Will she really love me even after I show her the side I have been hiding?

My thoughts continued, my cock leaking in her mouth, when suddenly I felt her tongue began to tease my urethra. “Agh, please, please! I will be your puppy.” I growled, unable to wait for the end.

“Please! I want to cum, so bad! Make me cum, please!” I moaned, thinking she’d finally take my whole cock in her mouth, but once again she halted her action.

But this time, she did not hesitate to tease me. She halted to replace her mouth with her hands as she spat on my cock and began jerking me with strong speed.

I was already leaking and her hands made me leak even more. “What you are?” she asked as she added more spit to my cock and slapped my thigh.

“A puppy! I’m not a wolf. I’m a puppy!” I moaned, feeling myself getting closer and closer when she asked another question. “Whose puppy are you?”

“Yours!” I did not have to contemplate her words, and I just continued. “I’m your puppy! Aghh, just like that, please! I’m gonna cum!” My words came out so slutty from my mouth, as my jaw was clenched and my lips were puckering.

“Beg. Beg me to let you cum.”

“Please! Please! Let me cum! I’m so close. I can’t hold it. I need to cum! Please!” I begged, again and again, until I had satisfied her and finally got her words of approval.

I released every drop of cum from my cock in her hands as she squeezed my length, growling, as I could not even look at her.

My head had gone dizzy, and my cock was still twitching. I was breathing at the speed of thunder, my body tired yet satisfied from the session.

Abruptly, I felt her lay beside me and grasp my cheeks. Her eyes had altered once again. They were speaking a gentle language now. “That was a good first time, wasn’t it?”

Her smile was so pure that I could not believe she was the one who just tortured me right now, yet I could not stop myself from smiling.

“Thank you,” I whispered and nuzzled into her welcoming arms, trying to find solace. “You can relax now. After all, you were such a good puppy.” My ears again warmed up by her words, my heart never stopping to thump inside my chest.

I said nothing, bashful from how affectionate she had become, and sunk my face deeper into her chest, her scent sending me to heaven.

“There. There.”

_________________

END OF THE SMUT

---- Love, author! ❤️

 

Published 
Written by Queenbeewrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors