Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just A Drink

"I'd waited for a long time for that drink with her"

14
3 Comments 3
1.4k Views 1.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"I'm a bit rusty, my ftrst story in ages"

She wasn't my normal type small, finely boned, and softly spoken. We just seemed to get on. Always exchanging warm smiles and waves at work, a friendly chat, but nothing more. It became obvious that we both had time on our hands as she explained how dull her life was, mine was a little better of late.

We often joked about just leaving work and going for a beer but we never seemed to finish work at the same time. Until one sunny bank holiday when we both found ourselves walking out together after work I, half-jokingly asked her if she fancied that beer we'd always spoken about. I couldn't believe it when she agreed.

A short drive later, we found ourselves sitting opposite each other, the conversation light and full of laughter. I brushed her hand, and she didn't object but fell silent and looked shyly away. I kept my hand on hers as I carried on talking. We finished our drinks and she drove me home. She knew my house was empty. I invited her in and was pleasantly surprised when she agreed.

The house was hot, and so were we; it'd been hard work, and that beer, so welcome. I brushed her hair away from her face, her cheek resting in the palm of my hand, she looked nervous as I stooped to kiss her. our lips met, soft and warm, the stresses of the day evaporating as she returned my kiss. I held her gently to me, trying to keep the moment.

She smiled and looked up at me, explaining how she'd like to look better when on a date, not that she had many. I laughed, telling her no one looks their best in a work uniform. I suggested we both take a shower, separately, of course. She agreed that it would be so nice to get out of these sticky clothes. I took her upstairs to show her the shower and waited outside the room as I heard the water flow.

I couldn't resist a look.

Her clothes on the floor, her pale pink panties on top of the pile, I turned back, hoping I'd get my chance. She emerged from the bedroom with a towel wrapped around her, her white bra straps telling me her state of dress beneath. My turn to shower; needless to say, I wasn't taking my time, but I paid particular attention to my cock, just in case. I wrapped a towel around my waist and stood before her as we kissed again, deeper and with passion.

I tugged at her towel and let it fall to the floor. Her petite body, dressed only in her underwear on display for me, my towel doing nothing to conceal my interest in her. She noticed, of course; how could she not?

I looked at her, small-breasted and slender, really not my normal type, but she was pretty, and good company. More importantly, she was with me, and practically naked. She started to tell me about how she wasn't hugely experienced, and most men she'd been with were only interested in their own pleasure, not hers. She didn't like that, she wanted more and hoped that an older guy could give it. I naturally agreed, I was in no state to refuse her anything.

Tasha_Miu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tasha_Miu

She explained that she was curious to explore and didn't want any ties, she had many fantasies and wanted to make them a reality, but with no commitment. I, again, agreed eagerly, I'd have done anything at that time. She put her hand on my bulging cock. She looked up at me and reminded me that this was for her pleasure, not necessarily mine. I seriously doubted I was going to hate it.

She pulled at my towel, and my hard-shaven cock freed. She looked and smiled, telling me she's not had a shaven cock before. She wrapped her tiny hand around my shaft and stroked me gently. I watched her as she knelt and was hoping she'd take me into her sweet wet mouth, but no, she was simply taking a better look, studying me, close up. I felt her finger pressing against my cum hole, trying to enter, but she couldn't.

She told me to lie down, and I watched as she straddled me, lowering her tight, slim ass onto my face, the soft cotton of her panties all that was between my tongue and her asshole. I could feel her hand going down the front of her panties as she began to toy with her clit as she rode me.

She wiped faster on my face as she neared her orgasm. I felt her tense as she came, but then carried on until once again she released another moan of pleasure.

She rested, grabbing her breath still with her ass on my face, then slowly stood. I looked up at her, her panties wet from her pleasure. She placed her foot on my cock and pressed down, smiling. as she rubbed her tiny foot over my shaft, stroking me with her sole, her toes teasing my wet head.

She knew I was desperate to cum, but she just smiled at me, looking down, teasing me. She reached behind her, unclasping her bra, displaying her small tits to me. They glistened with sweat as she dropped her bra over my face. I held it over my nose, inhaling her scent as she worked her foot harder over my cock. I could feel myself leaking pre cum over her toes as she smiled down at me.

Moving up my body, she pushed her toes into my mouth, making me taste my own flavours. Straddling me, her panty-covered pussy rubbed against my cock as she offered me her nipples to suck. My arms pinned down, I had little choice. Her little bud became hard as I sucked on them, all the time wiping herself on my cock as she approached yet another orgasm.

She put her weight on me as she attempted to smother me with her breasts, but she wasn't big enough. I could feel her body tighten as she orgasmed on my cock, wiping herself, grinding down on me, but still didn't let me cum. Sitting up, she smiled, panting breathlessly. In the heat. Her firm breasts were out of my reach.

"Next time," Kate said, "next time, I'm having your ass."

I looked up at her as she dressed.

She really was going to leave me like this.

Published 
Written by Citroen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments