Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ms. Samantha Supreme And Tiny

"Shameless female gambling exec takes on a loser’s debt to his everlasting unmanly regret"

7
1 Comment 1
731 Views 731
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"True, self-made Power Fem displaying Her degrading cruelty"

Sam came to a famous city of sin as a teenager.  She started as a chorus-line girl, and quickly was elevated to a Feature Dancer.  The money was good, but she craved more.  Soon she evolved into a prestigious Exclusive Dancer.  She bought a condo and a Corvette.

She took on a specialty service and within a year was the city’s Premier Domme. Wealthy clientele and unlimited fees made her quite rich.  She invested a majority of her money into becoming a casino partner. Windfall profits allowed her to buy out others until she was sole owner.  Now, she was on a roll. A purchase of a second facility led to a third, and later, a fourth.  Within five years of her modest arrival, Sam, with a name change, had become Samantha Supreme, "Casino Empress." A posh residence, a private limo, Italian sports cars, and a lavish wardrobe inevitably followed. There was no doubt she had arrived. Ms. Supreme was a decidedly gorgeous and considerably powerful boss-lady.       

Tim, on the other hand, was born in the city and grew up to be a full-time gigolo (thus his cutsie nickname “Tiny”) and a part-time heavy gambler. Occasionally he got lucky, but not often enough. His losses became astronomical.  His servicing fees couldn’t touch them.  He owed everyone a whole lot of dough.  He was, rightfully, frightened.  He thought he might be doomed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The call came. The one that Tiny had dreaded for weeks.  It surprised him that it came from the syndication he was the very least indebted to.  It was The Casino Empress, probably one of the three wealthiest in the city.  Known for its beautiful president who reportedly runs a very ‘tight ship’ operation.  She reportedly demands loyalty, punishes infidelity, and is respected by many and feared by some in the industry.  Nonetheless, it was a distinct order to appear, and one  that he was certain he could not avoid. 

That very afternoon, a ubiquitous black town car arrives and transports him to a castle-like mansion in the hills.  A cute babe in white spandex meets Tiny and escorts him through the back entry.  Along the way he sees several servants toiling in the hot sun and others in a steamy kitchen.  They come to a sets of circular stairs and he watches her tight ass sway tantalizingly upward and into a huge room.  It’s a private art gallery with numerous, quite erotic pieces lining the walls.  The escort motions Tiny forward. 

As he meanders along, his gaze falls on a raised dais in the center of the space.  She, "The Empress", is seated there. This beguiling sight causes him to stumble as if drunk. Fortunately, he's held up by the hands of the escort who whispers in his ear, “Stand here.  Do not move,” and with that, she vanishes.

Tiny is scared shitless at the exquisite vision above him.  He senselessly blurts, “I don’t have a very big debt with you, ah, Em, Empress.”       

“Silence, little man,” She snarls. 

A sudden hush falls over the stately room. 

Tiny cannot help but stare at the most overwhelmingly gorgeous creature he’s ever seen before.  Obviously extremely tall, even when seated, this blonde goddess is sheathed in supple white leather and sumptuous white fur.  Her platinum mane flows to either side of a breathtakingly glamorous face and cascades over a massive pair of breasts.  Diamond-laden silver jewelry sparkles everywhere.  Long legs are crossed and a shimmering transparent acrylic boot dangles deliciously, its stiletto heel a thin, soaring shaft of sterling. 

She places an elbow on the arm of Her throne chair and flexes Her fingers.  The long, sharp talon-like nails give Tiny the shivers as if She wanted to tear into his flesh with them.

“You will speak when spoken to, Not before,” the blonde knockout growls. “If your miniscule brain understands, then nod.” 

Meekly, he does.

“I am Samantha Supreme.  I rule much of this city.” 

With every breath She takes, Her enormous tits heave up and down mouthwateringly under the thin mesh material clinging to them.

“I have acquired your entire contract,” She states with a matter-of-fact air. 

Tiny groans, realizing he will need to answer to this bewitching she-devil, and only Her. He can’t play one debt against another as he had hoped.

“In essence,” Ms. Samantha smiles mischievously, pointing the toe of a boot directly at his groin, “I OWN you.”

Just as that statement is scrambling Tiny’s mind, another girl comes gliding in from somewhere.  He hardly notices her bow, and kneel at the side of the throne chair.  

“You have a relatively large gambling problem, Mr. Tiny.  Which means you now have a massive Ms. Supreme problem,”  the sultry siren emphatically states.  She continues, “I will fix this issue at your physical and emotional expense.” 

Their eyes meet and Tiny mentally cowers under the heat of Her gaze and Her words.

“I am ruthless in extracting money owed to Me,” Ms. Samantha exclaims, “I am heatless to reasons, which I consider are all excuses.”  Tiny is feeling more entrapped by the second.

MiaFerarra
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaFerarra

“I show literally No mercy.”  Her smooth delivery is taking on an even more ominous tone.

“And I enjoy absolutely every minute of My cruelty,”  She watches the dread flush his face and a tingle in Her womanhood makes Her grin with sexual delight.

Ms. Samantha continues, “I will be compensated – fully with a severe level of interest for as long as it takes.  I will assign you manual and domestic tasks.  You will perform them impeccably…or else!”

Tiny’s stomach is churning at the vision of working for this tyrannical beauty for, forever.

“I will take 90 percent of your meager pay as remittance for your idiotic gambling losses.”  Her flawless, captivating elegance belies a chilling, sinister soul.  “You will work till I, and only I, decide you have repaid in full.” 

Tiny cannot hold in his fear a second longer and wails, “I’m going to be Your slave.”

A smirk begins to appear at the corner of Ms. Samantha's pouty lips, and slowly spreads to Her tapered cheeks, and then encompasses Her entire glorious features.  No response is forthcoming because it is not needed.  Tiny gasps, realizing the truth in his outburst.  She owns me!    

 

An eerie silence grips the room as She dramatically uncrosses Her legs and re-crosses them, leather creaking tantalizingly.  Glancing to the side, he only now recognizes the presence of the kneeling girl.  She snaps Her fingers loudly, and the babe responds by crawling closer and delicately kissing the toe of a boot. Ms. Samantha looks pleased and settles back into the plush chair.

“Now, strip naked,” Ms. Samantha barks down at the cowering male before Her.

“What?’

“Were you given permission to speak?” is Her vicious retort.

“No.”

“Then shut the fuck up.  Strip, NOW!”  

He quickly commences.  Soon he’s shirtless, followed by slacks.

She chuckles audibly, “I see being in My presence is turning you on.  I am arousing to all virile males, especially docile specimens like you.”  

He wonders how much more arrogant can She get.  He wonders why that swagger is so incredibly sexy to him. Deep down, does he really want to be Her slave?

Once again, a toe is pointed his way and She inquires teasingly, “Is it My stunning beauty, boy?” 

He nods without thinking.

“Is it My astonishing power?”  Again, Tiny nods without hesitation.

“I am beginning to view and appreciate the irony in your street name.”  She is certainly amused with the sizeable boner ‘Tiny’ is now sporting.

“Being huge like that makes you of slightly more value.  I’ve decided that I’m going to incorporate you into My work crew as a male whore.  I have many lady friends that will love to abuse that body of yours for their latent sadistic desires.” 

He stops undressing and looks up at Ms. Samantha in horror.  Of course, he used to be a lounge lizard, but that was for simple fun.  She’s talking about a whipping boy, isn’t She?

“If you perform to their liking in that capacity, you will be compensated a trifle more.  If not, I adore punishing My boys.”  She lets that perilous pronouncement hang in the air.  Tiny can’t see through his tearing eyes as She continues, “I have a special room for inflicting pain.” 

Tiny knows he’s royally fucked.

“Babe,” he hears, suddenly gazing up again.  Ms. Samantha is beckoning Her female servant to stand, which the girl rapidly does.

“Cell Room 14 for this one. Manscape that entire hairy bod.  Pierce those nips.  Audition that cock and share it with the others.”  Tiny is softly sobbing now.  “Then bring him back to Me,” She finalizes his impending demise.

“Yes, Goddess Supreme,” the cutie replies and steps down beside Tiny’s quivering form.

“Mr. Tiny, you are dismissed," says the blonde demoness sternly.

He musters the courage to speak and whimper, “But, I’ve not had, had a chance…”

As he’s babbling the towering amazon queen, "The Casino Empress", rises from Her throne in all Her beguiling malevolent and hisses, “Dis – missed!”

The room echoes with Her thunder and Tiny sheepishly slinks away behind the scurrying girl.

Ms. Samantha Supreme smiles wickedly as they rush out of Her sight.  Hands on Her hips, She is satisfied with the results of this little inconvenience, knowing full well his debt is merely insignificant.  She turns, saying to herself, ‘I’m going to love fucking that gorgeous bull into sobbing submission.”

Sitting again, She taps the intercom control board, and a voice immediately says, “Yes, Ms. Supreme.”

She gives Her detailed command, “Prepare Playroom Two for a session.  Schedule it for tomorrow afternoon,” and further details the necessary toys, “Cuffing bench, clamps, straps and crops, and My studded harness with the XXXL power dildo.”

A somewhat overwhelmed young voice replies, “Ya, Yes, Yes Your Highness,” and thereupon adds shyly,  “And lubes?”

“Not required,” Ms. Supreme purrs wickedly. 

Published 
Written by neallowe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments