Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Symposium

"Sister Agnes raises the roof."

22
16 Comments 16
7.8k Views 7.8k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Competition Entry: Debauched

Author's Notes

"Getting laid at a religious symposium"

Monday Morning

I sat by the bedroom window with my laptop, rereading my article. It wasn't my best work. It was light-years from what Sylvia had asked for, but it would have to do.

The woman in my bed stirred and sat up. The sheet slid off her breasts. She yawned and stretched, I smiled. 'What time is it?' she asked.

'9:30.' I sent off the article.

'Goddamn it! I missed mass.' She got up went to the washroom.

I had another look at the message I'd drafted late last night. "Dear Sylvia, I've met someone, so please no booty calls for the time being. Thanks for understanding. Love, Doug". Should there be a "sorry" in there? It couldn't hurt. The article was all wrong, she still had the cast on her arm, and I was still unforgiven.

I looked over at the rumpled sheets on my bed. How long would Agnes stay in my life? Not long, considering her other commitments, and who and what she was. Should I even bother sending it?

It all started last week ...

Assignment

Sylvia called me into her office to give me an assignment for a page fifteen article. It was one more part of my ongoing punishment and not the kind I enjoyed.

'The topic is "Sex and Religion in the Modern World".' Her voice mixed relish with malice. The Symposium kicks off on Saturday night with a "meet and greet" at the Airport Hotel.' That was cruel—I was going to miss "Hockey Night in Canada". 'The talks will run for most of Sunday, and I want detailed notes on them all, stuff you can use to highlight their hypocrisy. And dirt. Lots of dirt—priests sucking cock or molesting nuns, nuns scissoring, or better yet, buggering priests.'

'I'm not an investigative reporter.' I had to try.  

'Then, Doug, it's time you grew up. Do you have your license back?' She knew damn well I didn't. I shook my head. 'Take a taxi on your expense account.'

That was fair—it was her fault that I'd crashed into the Canada Customs booth on our way back from Buffalo. It was her idea to blow me while I was driving. She broke an arm, I lost my license and had a painfully bruised cock where she'd bit me on impact.

Sylvia was still pissed off, but I was over it, and now I  had a new challenge—how to get laid at a religious symposium.

Saturday: Meet & Greet

The ballroom was loud and crowded—everyone except me seemed to know everyone else. I sipped my wine and looked around for someone to talk to. I spotted her standing by herself off to the side. She wore a pale blue shirt and a mid-length skirt.  She looked like a waitress, but her assured confidence and name tag said otherwise. She had a slim figure with promising breasts that made wonder what she'd be like in bed. It wouldn't hurt to try.

'Hello there,' I said. 'Can I buy you a drink?'

She looked up at me and smiled. 'Campari and soda, please.' She glanced at my name tag as we strolled over to the bar. 'It's nice to meet you, Doug.'

'The pleasure is mine ... uh ... Agnes.'

'It most certainly will be.' That stunned me, but in a good way. 'This must be your first time here.' she added.

'What gave me away?'

'I've never seen you before, and you're talking to me.' I raised an eyebrow. 'I'm not their most popular speaker.

'Oh. You must be Sister Agnes?' That's how she was listed in the program, but could a nun be coming on to me? It was hard to believe.

'Guilty.'

'I'm looking forward to your talk.'

'That's comforting. I'm the last speaker, and most people leave after lunch. I was afraid I'd be talking to an empty room.'

'I can't miss "Religion, Sex, and the Modern Woman".'

'Seriously?' She sipped her drink and looked around the room. 'Excuse me, Doug. My friends have arrived. We're going out for dinner.' She started to leave, then paused and put a hand on my forearm. 'What room are you in?'

'210.'

'I'll see you later,' she said, blew me a kiss and joined her friends. I watched the three of them laughing and chatting as they left, knocked back my drink and most of hers, then sprinted upstairs for a shower and a shave. Just call me Mr Everready.

Saturday Night

What do you wear when you're waiting for a beautiful nun to swoop into your hotel room, and take you to bed to lay claim to your cock? A towel? A bathrobe? What if she just wanted to say a few prayers to save my soul? I went with a t-shirt and jeans.

The knock came early. 'Hi, sweetie.' The strange woman sounding like Agnes breezed past me. She was in makeup, mascara and red lipstick, and wore a v-neck, breast-hugging tank-top showing generous cleavage and a broad expanse of toned abdomen. A hip-hugging mini skirt and leather sandals finished the transformation.

Her legs were bare.

She dropped her bag on the bed, cupped her hands around my face, kissed me, and grinned up at me. 'What's the matter? Too slutty for you?'

'No, not slutty—ugly word ... you're ... uh ... beautiful! And your outfit is ... uh ... well ... sexy.'

Her smile was uncertain. 'But ... ?'

It slipped out. 'Stockings.' I sat on the bed with my greedy eyes adoring every curve on her lovely body.

'What about them?'

I felt my face flushing. 'It's just a little fetish I have.' 

'That's interesting. Go on.'

'I'd love to be kneeling at your feet, peeling your nylons off. Slowly.' 

'And lovingly?'

How did she know that? 'Yes.'

'I love it!' She sat in my chair, kicked off her sandals, spread her legs and put a foot on my lap. 'I AM wearing nylons, the Pretend brand.' She folded her arms under her breasts and wriggled her toes. 'I like the feel of your cock!'

I squirmed but couldn't tear my eyes off her splendid legs and the beautiful curve of her crotch, Her panties were off-white with blue lace trim, a beautiful silken sheen and a small damp spot. My eyes were glued to the upskirt view.

'Remind me, Doug. Why am I here?'

'What?'

She grinned, took her foot back and crossed her legs. 'Strip, it's playtime.'

In seconds I was naked. 'Now it's your turn.'

She stared at my half-erect cock. 'Maybe later. Right now I'm in a CFNM kind of mood.' Slowly, teasingly, she uncrossed her legs and parted her thighs. 'Kneel, Doug.' My knees turned to water. I knelt before her, worshipping her splendid legs and her smooth, curved crotch. I reached out with fingers itching to caress her vulva through the luxurious texture. She brushed my hand aside.

'Legs first,' she said and shifted her pussy up to the edge of the seat.

'You are so beautiful.'

She grinned. 'So you said. Now shut up and kiss.' My lips caressed her thigh, and the soft texture of her skin made my heart sing.

She sighed in contentment and then again when I caressed her full, firm breasts and played with her nipples.

When, at last, her toe was firmly between my lips, I glanced at her damp spot. It covered her whole crotch now, so I leaned in for a taste of heaven. 'Yes, now,' she said and lifted her butt off the seat. I pulled off her thong and took her labia between my lips. I slipped my tongue into her slit. 'Yes, more!'

I took my time massaging and licking her vulva from bottom to top. 'Not my clit,' she said. 'Not yet.' I blew a stream of warm air by way of a promise. 'Fuck it!' she said, and took my head in her hands and pulled my face onto her pussy. I licked around her clit and then massaged her with my lips and lashed her with my tongue. She gasped, and her thighs tightened around my head as she shuddered into orgasm.

'Lie down,' she ordered, and I obeyed.

She kicked off her shoes and pulled a few bits and bobs out of her bag. 'Are you up for a bit of tie and tease?'

That sounded harmless and sexy. 'Absolutely.'

A few minutes later, she'd tied my hands and feet to the bedpost and blindfolded me. 'We're almost ready,' she said. 'Relax. This this won't hurt.' She slid something into my ass. It didn't hurt much, but it did stretch my anus.

'What's that?' 

'Just a small butt plug. Squeeze and relax ... good, and again ... . How does that feel?'

'Pretty good.'

'You'll enjoy this too.' She lay down beside me to stroke my cock, it stiffened, and she slipped a ring on and pushed it down to the base. She kept stroking, and then put her lips around my cock-head and mixed a firm lip massage with some skilful tonguing and inspired sucking. She paused. 'Don't get excited, sweetie, I'm not going to blow you just yet. We need a tight fit for our wedding ring, just a bit more.' She took hold of the butt-plug and fucked my ass as she went down on me to coax more size out of me, then tightened the adjustable ring. It was almost painless.

'Ready?' Delicate fingers sketched a random pattern on my chest. More feathery touches and soft kisses followed, always at unexpected places, my feet, armpits, thighs, tummy, wrist and other parts. Sometimes she paused to fuck my ass, and sometimes she fucked me without a pause. I never knew what was coming next, or where.

She whispered in my ears, nibbled my lobes, and flicked her tongue within. She straddled me and trailed her breasts over my face, neck, chest, tummy, and cock. It was already engorged.

She paid a lot of attention to my nipples. I'd never thought of them as erogenous zones, but I'm a quick learner. Once aroused, waves of pleasure floated through my body and down to my throbbing cock.

mia_ryvera48
Online Now!
Lush Cams
mia_ryvera48

Every place she touched with lips, fingers, feet or breasts tingled, and with each new caress, my sensitivity increased. Slowly but surely, she awakened all my nerves, including several I didn't know I had. Every touch, every kiss, every lick, every word, brought on more anticipation, pleasure, and heightened sensitivity. She was subtly and seductively reducing me to a helpless, quivering blob of jelly.

It was amazing, but then she took us to a new level. She sat on my face with her wet vulva on my mouth. 'You know what I want.' As I took the first taste with my tongue, she leaned forward and took my cock into her mouth, licking, kissing, sucking. She again used the butt plug to arouse me even further. It was all part of the tease, and she kept me well below the point of no return. Every time she thought I was coming close, she let my cock go, fucked my ass more gently and my face faster and harder. She came, and her orgasm left my face and sheets drenched in her juice.

She took a short rest and then straddled my hips. 'I want your cock inside me.' She guided me in, and her vagina was snug, warm, and still moist. 'Bear with me, Doug, I have to get the right angle for my g-spot ... oh, yes ... there it is! She alternated swaying, rocking movements with slow, delicate strokes. It was as if she was trying to cum while keeping me from unloading. As her arousal grew, her thrusts got stronger and faster, and she soon shuddered into another loud climax and collapsed onto me. 'That was nice,' she said as she kissed and sucked on my nipple. A few moments later, she rolled off me and took my cock in her hand. 'Did you cum?'

'Close, but no cigar.'

'Excellent. I want to taste it.' She lay by my side and cupped my balls in her hand while kissing my penis at the base. Slowly her lips slid up to the crown and took just that much of me into her mouth. When she tongued it against the roof of her mouth, the pleasure was indescribable. I ached to cum, but she was not to be rushed. She traced the same path down and up again. She stopped massaging my balls, took all of me into her mouth, and went back to fucking my ass. Her lips and tongue delivered unbelievable sensations that spread from my gonads to my chest. It was getting harder to breathe. I was craving release, aching to cum. She let go and placed several very sensual kisses on my lower abdomen. 'Are you ready?'

'Please! Yes.' She took me into her mouth again and upped her game. She fucked me harder and faster with her butt plug, her lips took a firmer grip, her tongue pushed the crown more urgently against her palate and rolled it to and fro, and her head bobbed down and up much faster. Internal pressure increased as my need to cum intensified. I strained against my bindings and tried to push into her harder and further. My whole frame was bucking and writhing as my need to cum grew stronger.

I exploded and released a copious amount of semen into her. My cock-ring kept me hard.

'There you are,' she said, as her hand replaced her mouth on my cock. Didn't that feel good?' She stroked faster and squeezed harder, and the intense pleasure I'd just enjoyed suddenly morphed into unbearable pain. It was the same sensation, but forty times more intense. I bit back a scream.

'Let go please.'

'Aw, you don't really mean that.' She squeezed me even harder and lubed by my cum, her hand blurred as she stroked me faster and without mercy.

I wanted to scream in agony but only let myself gasp. 'No please! Stop, for the love of God, stop it. It's really very sensitive. Let go!'

'You're spoiling my fun,' and she kept the torture going. 'This is the teasy bit of tie and tease.'

I said nothing and I was determined not to beg. I sulked, but couldn't stop the convulsive twitching.

She paused. 'You're serious?' I said nothing. 'Fine.' She let go and removed the ring and my blindfold. My penis deflated and normal sensations slowly returned. 'I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you.' She took off her tank-top and lay down beside me with her head on my chest and her mouth beside my nipple. Her breasts were as beautiful as I'd hoped.

'Are you going to untie me?'

'Soon.' She licked my nipple, and it didn't feel like much. 'You've enjoyed yourself, haven't you?''

It's been amazing.'

'Good.' She licked my nipple again and kissed it. 'Do you like that?'

I'd felt it. 'It's lovely. Very nice.'

'Just "nice"?' She pursed her lips and pulled it into her mouth where her tongue flicked lightly over it. Pleasurable sensations came back to life, then doubled, and doubled again.

I squirmed. 'That's enough.' I said. 'Untie me now.' She ignored me and increased her intensity. It was the same torture she'd used on my cock, and the "pleasure" was unbearable. 'Stop. Please stop. STOP! Goddamn it! Stop, please.'

She backed off, grinned and untied me. 'Sorry. I couldn't help myself.'

"It's all right. I'll live.'

I knew I was surly, and so did Agnes. She got off the bed, pulled on her tank-top and snatched up her bag.. 'That's so nice.' The sarcasm was thick. 'The big strong man forgives the naughty little girl who made him beg for mercy. Twice.'

'You're not leaving, are you?'

'Do you want me to stay?'

'I worship strong women. I love you.'

'Then you'll come to mass with me tomorrow.'

Sunday Morning

We arrived for mass just before eight, and the church was only half full. 'Let's sit upstairs,' she said and led me up to the choir loft at the back of the church. There was an organ, three rows of pews, and two half-naked nuns grappling on the floor.

They were Agnes' dinner companions. Their skirts were lying on a pew, and they had unbuttoned their blouses, unhooked their bras but left them dangling around their necks. They were kissing passionately with tongues darting in and out of mouths as if duelling. Each was mauling the other's breasts, and each of their pussies was grinding hard against the other's thigh.

Agnes grinned and whispered 'Aren't they cute?'

'They make a lovely couple all right,' I said, keeping my voice low.

'Agnes! You brought him. Thanks.' The sisters had paused their lovemaking but still cuddled each other. Both smiled up at us, and neither tried to cover their exposed panties or bare breasts. 'Are you going to introduce us?"

'Of course. Doug, this is Sister Janine, and her friend is Sister Rosemary. Sisters, this is my new best friend, Doug.' Janine held out a hand. I took it and helped her to her feet. She hugged me.

Rosemary looked up. 'Father Peterson is saying mass. He's fast—we're not going to have a whole lot of time. Let's play.'

I looked at Agnes. She raised an eyebrow. She was leaving it up to me and, at the same time, telling me what to say.

'Let's play.'

Keeping up with three women was an impossible challenge, but I did my best. Before the mass was half over, I was flat on my back caressing Agnes' breast with fingers, lips and tongue, while Rosemary and Janine were kissing and laving my cock with their lips and tongues. I loved watching their faces slide up and down like oral elevators. As mass neared its end, Rosemary and Agnes were sitting back to back on me. Rosemary was fucking me in reverse cowgirl, and Agnes was making out with Janine who was using my face as her personal sex toy.

Mass ended, and we left with the lightest of hearts.

Sunday

Agnes was right—the hall was nearly empty for her brilliant talk arguing for sexual liberation.

She finished with an impromptu poem recited with one hand kneading her breast and the other her crotch: 

We are Women, hear us roar.
We love sex, and we want more.
Make it cock or make it pussy
We don't care we're not fussy.

Organizers escorted her out to protect her from the small but angry mob.

She called me a few minutes later. 'Wasn't that fun?'

'Yeah, it was a riot. How about dinner?'

'My uncle's coming to pick me up. Want a lift?'

Her uncle happened to be an archbishop, and Rosemary and Janine were coming with us. Rosemary claimed the front passenger seat. Janine and I got the rear window seats with Agnes in the middle. We were barely out of the parking lot before my hand was up her skirt. She unzipped my fly and reached into my trousers. A few minutes later Janine's head was "asleep" on her shoulder with a hand under Agnes' sweater fondling her breast. Rosemary was nowhere in sight, but the archbishop was breathing hard and driving very carefully.

He took me home first and barely raised an eyebrow when Agnes got out of the car with me. No wonder. His hat was on his lap, and Rosemary was licking her lips.

Monday Morning

I was still staring at my email to Sylvia when Agnes returned. She put her arms around me and kissed me. 'Good morning, darling,' then stripped off her nightie to get dressed. 'What's for breakfast?'

'Scrambled eggs?'

'Yummy.'

Fuck it. I changed "Love" to "Regards" and sent the message off to Sylvia.

Published 
Written by OCuin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments